Author's Chapter Notes:
  This is Part 2. It was clearly just too much information for one chapter! & Sorry for taking longer than I thought it would to put this chapter up. I was on the fence making a decision and it had to be the right one. So anyways... here we go!
 

I cranked up the radio in the hotel as loud as it would get as I got ready. Dancing around the room in just underwear had this amazing free feeling. I haven't done it in so long. Aaron thought it was inappropriate, and I couldn't chance one of his buddies just walking in the front door. They tended to do that quite often, even after telling them numerous times that they are to wait at the door until someone answers it. I guess when I got home that wouldn't matter anymore. My condo would be empty and all to myself.

I pulled the clothes out of the package Trace sent over trying each of them on, finally deciding on a pair of jeans. I was always safe in jeans. Jeans and a simple tank only means I have to rock a killer pair of heels with it. I pulled out a brand new pair of sky high gray colored heels I had gotten as a freebie at one of the promotional events I attended. It was amazing to receive free items, especially when the price tag is in the thousands.

I ate a handful of the fries and tossed all the alcohol into my overnight sized bag and headed out into the streets of NYC. Hailing a cab wasn't so easy with guys in cameras running around you but I finally managed to get one and arrived at the studio quicker than I thought I would.

The guys were laughing and playing with the sound of Justin's voice, making it go super high almost a squeal then the deepest baritone voice.  I watched them quietly, making fun of each other. They were typical down to earth guys who just happened to be a lot more talented than I would ever be.

"DAMNNN!!" Rob says seeing me stand in the doorway. "There's a hot chick in the studio boys, behave yourselves."

I just laughed at him as I walked in and dropped my bag on the table, "And I brought goodies!" I reached in and pulled out the alcohol and watched their faces light up. It was going to be an adventurous night, that was for sure.

"I have to finish this track before I drink too much." Justin said smirking at me.

"Fun sucker." I poured Jack and sour mix into a cup, mixing it around with my finger, because of course these guys wouldn't have a spoon of any kind to stir it with. I swirled my finger one last time and I sampled the drink, it was perfect. All the years I have been pouring this drink has made a mark on perfecting it.  I inserted my finger in my mouth to suck off the alcohol that would have normally gone to waste. I felt his arm wrap around my stomach from behind, resting his cheek against mine, whispering in my ear. "You... cannot... do that..." he breathed out deeply, taking in the scent of my skin.

I turned my head slightly towards his, "Do what?" A smile widens across my face into a smirk.

He shook his head, taking the drink out of my hand, drinking it as he went back into the booth. He stepped behind the mic, adjusting the stand, fidgeting with everything. "Let's get this done." He lifts the cup in the air, "It looks like I have some things to take care of tonight." He winks at me.

He opened his mouth it was like perfection just oozing out without an ounce of trying. He had the natural ability to just sing and it to come out the exact way he was thinking it would, the exact way it should. I slowly learned that this was not a demo. This was something he was recording for himself. He was actually in the studio for himself. I felt like I was that teeny again and the adrenaline starting running through my body. An enormous smile waves over my entire face. "Malia, are you ok over there?" Rob asked waving his arms around in the air.

"Yes." I said watching Justin in the booth.

"You have a huge smile on your face for it to just be a, Yes."

I continued to stare at Justin, "He is recording music for himself. This is for his new album." It was all piecing together now.

"It is indeed." He nodded his head. "The world's biggest kept secret, is now out." He laughs at me.

I turned to Rob, "I'm excited for it... that beat is ridiculous. The way he flows with the words... it's a great start to the track."

"He has been working for a while on his own stuff. But it seems like the moment he mentions he is going record for himself, the pressure gets overwhelming to get it out now, right now. So we have been trying to do it low key. Claiming we are recording demos." Rob continued talking to me, not paying attention to Justin in the booth. Once I start talking about creating music, I get sucked in and the world around me doesn't exist. Jason was controlling the run back's he needed.

 "Hey Rob." I slightly heard Justin say. But I thought maybe he was talking to Jason. "ROB!" Justin is almost at a yell through the board.

Rob turned quickly to see Justin, angry. He pressed down the button to talk to him. "Did you need something Justin?"

He looked at Rob, then me, then back at Rob. "No. I don't need anything, forget it." He was ticked off. He chugged what was left in his cup, "Maybe another drink."

I felt the animosity that he was throwing at me. I didn't like it. I wasn't sure what I had done exactly but he wasn't happy with me. I poured myself another drink, opting to take the bottle with me when I left the room. I found myself in one of the private rooms. I told myself, as soon as I finished this drink I was going to leave. "Malia, where are you going?" Rob asked, I just lifted the bottle in the air. I was going to drink. He was in some kind of mood that I didn't want to deal with. I believe I just ended my relationship to a guy that didn't know how to love me at all. I didn't want to deal with any kind of drama. I just wanted to drink the night away. Was that such an issue? Doesn't everyone deserve that?

I found a comfortable spot on a couch in the next room, throwing one leg over the other, I sat drinking by myself. The bass from the studio soon became dim. The quietness was deafening. I heard the door behind me crack open and I can see Justin peaking his head through, looking to see if I was in there. He stepped in the room, turned back and flipped the locked on the door.

"I'm sorry." He said.

I didn't speak to him but I could see him out of the corner of my eye standing on the other end of the couch. Whatever he was going through, he wasn't going to take it out on me. Maybe the lyrics he was saying hit a nerve and put him back into a place he never wanted to be again, maybe he was just in a mood but that was not my fault and he couldn't make me feel like it was.

"I'm sorry" he said again, sitting down in front of me, spreading my knees apart so he could sit between them. He leaned into me, pulling me up to sit close to him. "I'm sorry. I just..."

"Justin, whatever you are going through... I just can't deal with it right now." I sipped on my drink more. "I'm sorry means nothing to me... actions speak louder than words... plus I have enough going on that I don't need anything else to deal with..."

He takes my drink out of my hand, placing it on the table next to the couch. "I'm sorry... I thought you were flirting with Rob. I thought... " he shrugged his shoulders, "I felt jealous that you could be interested in him... I know it's not my place but that's how I felt. I was being selfish. I'm sorry."

I leaned closer into him. "I'm not into Rob like that. I love Rob but he is who he is to me." I leaned in even closer. His scent was overtaking. I closed my eyes, taking in his scent, my eyelids flutter at the idea of him being so close. "There's a lot you don't know about me. There is a lot that you may never know about me. But one thing is for sure..." he closed in the space that was between us, climbing off the table and on top of me on the couch, straddling his legs on each side of my mine. He tilted his head down into my face, staring into my eyes; his lips resting right on mine. It was different than it had been before. There was this interaction, this spark, this pull for me to take in all of him. He waited for my approval and I gave it to him. His tongue slowly massaged mine after gaining entrance; deeper and deeper I could feel him overtaking my every emotion. His hands were running over my entire body, I don't think he could settle where he wanted them to be. His hips started to move in a small circular motion, causing my entire body to shake. His jeans became a force blocking the one thing I knew was ready for me. Both of his large hands came up over my neck, forcing me to look at him. Silence. "I want to do so much more than kiss you..."

THEN DO IT! I wanted to scream. Why does he have to ruin that moment, a moment in which I was going to let myself go. I was going to let whatever was about to happen, just happen. He slowly climbs off of me, sits back on the table, rubbing his hands over his face. "I thought I could not think about the fact that you have a boyfriend, I just can't." he looks up at me, "I'm sorry. I know I crossed a line."

 I was so confused at that moment. I knew it would have been a wrong choice on both of our parts, but I wanted it badly. I didn't want to stop. He had me ready to go the distance. Hell... I was beyond ready.

"Talk to me Malia..." he says. "Please tell me I haven't screwed this all up?"

"Justin...-"

He reaches out for my hand, "Malia, please."

I dropped my head, trying to concentrate. "I need... to relax for a minute... alone." That's all I could manage to form in that moment. I pulled my hand back towards me. I couldn't have him shin in contact with mine.

He stood, turned to walk out of the room, "I really am sorry."

I looked over at him. "Justin- I'm not mad, highly disappointed yes, but I'm not mad."

"Then what's wrong?" he asked worried.

I climbed off that couch, throwing my head back staring at the holes in tile of the ceiling, breathing in and out. "You were just on top of me, rubbing your cock into my body in a slow movement, kissing me a way I have never been kissed before..." I kept my back to him. "I'm still a little turned on and ready to fuck your brains out... I need a moment to calm down these feelings."

Instantly he was back across the room, spinning me around, his hands on my ass pushing me in closer to him, exhaling deeply. He had my hopes up again, before dropping that bomb on me. "At this very moment, I wish I could be that guy." He removed his hands from my ass, and slowly backed up, "I want to be that guy."

Tease. He was killing me with the teasing. "Justin- I need to tell you..."

He didn't give me a chance to say anything, "Let's get out of here. Everyone wants to drink and we shouldn't drink too much here. Let's go back to my place."

Not exactly what I wanted at that very moment in time but it would have to do. So I agreed that was an amazing idea. If he would have given me just two more seconds of his time he would have known that I had broken up with Aaron. I had finally broken things off. I was free to do whatever I wanted to do.

 

Shot after shot we thought it would be a better idea to do double shots. Justin's apartment was stocked of course. You would think this man lived my life. I needed the alcohol stock that he has. Jason was beyond drunk, he couldn't hold whiskey very well. He should have stuck to the beer. Silly boy. He wasn't able to walk straight at one point. Causing Justin and Rob to basically drag him into the spare bedroom and let him pass out.

The amount of whiskey and tequila I had taken in was incomprehensible. I was at a level where I wasn't staggering drunk but I had that buzz feeling. The boys weren't enough entertainment for me, so I was going to entertain myself. I managed to figure out the stereo system and all fourteen thousand buttons it was to press play and turn the volume up.

I began to sway my hips back and forth around the dining room floor, making sure to pop my hip every time the beat would hit. I saw them watching me out of the corner of my eye. I didn't want to be their entertainment. I curl up my pointer finger, rolling it towards me. Both of them stayed in their spot, just watching. I stopped in my tracks, "I'm not your entertainment... one of you needs to join me."

Justin looks at me with bright blue eyes, watching my hips that were beginning to move again. Rob speaks first, "I love you and you can hang out with us anytime... but I'm out." He threw up his arms, "There is way too much going on in this room that I want no part of. I'm going to get a cab back to my hotel." I turned back to Justin who was gone as well. I turned quickly and he spun me back around, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind, he starting to grind his hips into my back side. His hands were riding under the hem of my shirt, latching his thumbs in the band of my jeans, tugging them down ever so slightly. His thumbs were in a very sensitive area, and he was caressing a piece of skin that sent me over the edge. I tore his hands out of my jeans shoving him into the wall, tearing off his shirt, pressing my lips to his skin. Skin on skin contact. It's what I have wanted all night. Hell it's something I have wanted for months...

Chapter End Notes:
... Insert Kroll, I'm out.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair oral celebrityj soloj triangles tabloids