Author's Chapter Notes:
Please excuse any typos or words that don't belong. I have no focus or concentration today. Everything is distracting me.
 

An entire room full of people staring back at me as I walk through those doors was overwhelming but I walked through that crowd saying hi to everyone as I made a B line to the bar. The bartender who looks like a male model, talk, dark skin, and handsome asks winking at me "What can I do for you?"
I leaned into the bar, "You realize that's a loaded question, right?"

"Oh, it's the perfect question." He said back.

I shook my head, laughing at his blatant attempts to get someone to take him up on that offer. "I'll take a Whiskey Sour ..."

"... And a shot of 901." A man's voice from behind me interrupts.

I turn around quickly and see that it is Justin standing right behind me. I smiled and turned back to the bartender, "Make that, two shots of 901 and two Jack and cokes."

He nodded his head, a little disgusted at the site of Justin, he turned to make the drinks.

"I hope you can handle your own tonight, because I can handle a lot." He said with attitude.

"Is that a challenge you're inquiring Mr. Timberlake? I don't think you know who I am."

He pressed his lips together, attempting to make a cocky face, "BRING IT!"

We raise our glasses, clinking them together and bottoms up, the bite known as tequila begin to roll down my throat, the tartness of the lime causes my face to twitch. I was never really a tequila girl but the 901 was worth it. I watched as he bit into his lime, causing lime juice to drip down his chin. I reached up to whip it away and for a split second the world froze in time. My hand was on his face, whipping the drip away with my thumb, his hand came up on wrap around my wrist, our eyes locked, a smile waved across our faces. Chills ran up and down my entire body, causing me to shake from cold chills. "Are you cold?" he asked.

"No, the complete opposite."

He pointed to the VIP area that was blocked off for me. "Let's go up there?"

The crowd up there had already gathered, causing us to separate and talk to others that were there. Each moment I would look up I could see him out of the corner of my eye, looking at me. I was flattered that this gorgeous man was indeed checking me out.

"SHOTS!" Janelle yelled.

"Can you handle another shot there Malia. We made need to start giving her water!" Justin said to me as everyone around him was like "OHHH." He had no idea that at that moment he initiated a challenge.

Janelle turned to Justin, "You underestimate Malia. That girl can drink you under the table on any given day."

"Ohh were going to see about that." Justin says as he grabs two shot glasses in his hand and hands me the other.

Janelle says laughing, "It's your head in the morning Timberlake. I have learned my lesson the hard way."

 

We all took the glass into our hands, Janelle starts to speak, "This is to my best friend, who is about to embark on a new life, new adventures, and new loves in her life." She looks over at me then over at Justin. "Here is to venturing into the future. And here's to the success of her album. I love ya girl!"

Bottom's up. The more alcohol that came my way the more I wanted to be on that dance floor. I was attempting to make my way there as I got stopped by everyone in my path. It's not going to be an easy task to simply do what I wanted anymore. Meeting people and remembering their names in the morning was two separate tasks for me. I could remember some, but when there are a thousand people in your face, there is no possible way it was going to work. Sam seemed irritated that I didn't want to mingle any longer. I wanted to forget about that part of the job and dance. So when Janelle pulled me away from Sam and onto the dance floor I didn't resist.

 

The music was pounding and my hips were swaying back in forth and the alcohol was flowing at the perfect rate. I found my hands running through my hair, enjoying the way the song made me feel. I haven't felt this free in a long time. I can't even remember the last time I got to dance with Janelle like this. We may have been interns at the time. There was a time when we would go out at least three or four times a week, just to dance. It was a better work out than going to the gym.

I saw Mr. Lonely up in the VIP area watching us, I look directly up at him and with my pointer finger motioning for him to come join me down to the floor. He just shook his head no, with a grin on his face. I ran my tongue on my upper lip, biting down on my lower lip and decided that he was not going to tell me no. I watched his every move as I made my way off the dance floor and up the flight of stairs to find him up there, alone. I topped the stairs and see him leaning against the balcony, watching as I walked up close to him. I planted my hand on my hip, perched my lips to the side. "Are you Mr. Anti Social or something?"

"No." I watch as his eyes wander down my body, slowly coming back up to my eyes the closer I got to him. "I was enjoying... just watching you."

I stepped as close as I could to him, I don't know if it was the amount of alcohol we had both taken in or the fact that I just didn't care anymore, but I wanted to be close to him. I started to move my hips around him, grazing up against him lightly as we moved from side to side. His raspy voice and deep breathes breathing on my neck was took much to handle, "You look... stunning." He says seductively. "Just simply stunning." His playful admission gave me butterflies, the whole stomach turning, top of the world kind of butterflies.

"Thanks." I said almost embarrassed. I slide his hat off his head, "Your curls... their gone." I said surprised.

"Yea, it was time for a change." He put the hat back on his head.

I shrugged my shoulders stepping away from him. "Too bad... I'm a sucker for the curls."

He reaches out, grabbing my wrists and pulling back in front of him, "It'll grow back and when it does, I won't get rid of it again."

I started to grind my hips into his body, slowly getting closer to him, slowly reaching a point where I could feel the heat radiating off of his skin. I could feel the stubbles on his face against my face. I felt his body pressed against mine, backing me into the wall. His arms went over my shoulder, balancing up around me, looking straight into my eyes. His face came closer to mine, I came closer to his...

"Malia... Malia... Where are you Malia?" I heard Janelle, yell up the stairs, causing us both to freeze up, stepping back from each other. "Oh... there you are. I'm sorry did I interrupt something?" She asked.

Justin and I look at each other smiling, "No." I said, "We were just... dancing."

"Well... everyone is gone. Let's go somewhere else!" Janelle takes another swig of her beer. "Jared and I would like to continue drinking."

I glance over and see Janelle's friend for the night. He was a very good looking, but he looked a little over arrogant. "What do you mean everyone is gone? What time is it?" I asked looking around for a clock.

"It's a little after three. Are you ready to go home, do you want to go drink more?"

I look over at Justin, who still has that cheesy smile residing on his face, "Why don't you all come back to my house. I have plenty of alcohol there and room for everyone to crash."

I didn't wait for anyone else to answer, "Let's go!"

And away we went. The four of us climbed into the back of the car that was waiting for me. I was the last to get in and I climbed in resting halfway on Justin's lap. He had his arm wrapped around me, with his right hand caressing the side of my right leg. It was the sensual kind of touch, the one where you know he did it by habit, like he had done that for years without thinking about it.

Janelle reached across the seat grabbing my hand. "Great night with great people."

"I have to say, I agree. It couldn't have been any better!"

Jared, who is a stranger to me buts into our little moment, "Aren't you two cute?"

We both laugh almost on cue, who did he think he was?

 

The feeling of  Justin's hands wrapped around my waist as I stumble out of the car sent shockwaves through my system. He stood out of the car slightly stumbling as well, I take his hand into mine. I look down at our hands intertwined, they fit. I have seen that happen in movies and in fairytales, but never had I saw it happen to someone like me. I couldn't stop looking down at them.

"Is there something wrong Malia?" Justin asks as the door flies open. Inside I see the beautiful white marble floor with the dark mahogany staircase wrapping around the entry way leading to the upstairs. The long hallway that leads to the kitchen I would assume, with the small light in the darkness.

"No, nothing's wrong, just thinking about something."

He pulls me in closer, twisting me around, wrapping his arms completely around me, resting my head on his chest. "I want you to be ok."

"I'm more than ok." I lifted my head off his chest, "Where's this stock of alcohol you have?"

"Come." He says. I kick off my heels in the entry way before he leads me down the hallway and into the pantry next to the kitchen. Inside the pantry were racks of wine and whiskey, lined neatly in the racks where they belonged. A stainless steel door opened reveals a walk in cooler. I drop his hand and walk in the room, spinning around "Oh, I am in heaven!" I walked over cracking open a beer, and started to chug it. "I need one of these!"

"Have as many as you would like." He says opening one of his own taking a swig of it.

"Oh, I'm talking about the cooler. This is genius!"

"I thought I was the genius?"  he laughed, "I guess I can be easily replaced."

"Sorry, it's alcohol... you should have known."

I turned to look at him and all I see is this southern gentleman trying to have a conversation with me and all I can think about is pushing him up against the cold cooler and having his lips on mine. I wanted to feel his hands all over my body. I wanted to run my hands over his freshly shaven head. I wanted him.

He tilted his head to the side, swirling his bottle around in circles. "What are you think about over there in la la land?"

Screw it...

Without saying a word damn near launch at him. Not slowly, not wasting a second. I push him against the wall. I tossed his hat on the floor, running my hands over his head, having the stubbles run across my fingers. The palms of my hands rested behind his head, caressing the back of his neck. I could feel the ice cold wall on the back of my hand. I wanted to get lost in those ocean blue eyes. Breathing heavily on the side of his neck, I press my lips down. Finally skin on skin contact. I start up the side of his neck and can feel his groin area twitching, my body was pressed so tightly against his, I could feel his every move. His hands come up over my face, cupping them enough to pull my face up to his. He tilts his head sideways and I tilt mine the other way. His lips were finally on mine.... The bottles hit the floor, crashing into each other. Not stopping we continue slowly embracing each moment of our lips on each other's. I felt his hands reaching for the hem of my dress, inching it up slowly until his hands were on my ass. I leap into the air, wrapping my legs around his waist keeping my lips locked on his.

I felt him pull back from my face and he loosened his grip on my bottom causing me to put my feet back on the ground. He holds my face at a distance I didn't want to be at. "I can't..." he says.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair oral celebrityj soloj triangles tabloids