Author's Chapter Notes:
So, here is part one of this chapter! I'm not saying anything else... just read.. and review! :)
 

I got everything I needed from you.

                Making a list of covers I wanted to do wasn't such an easy task. Over the years I would hear a song and think if I had the chance one day that would be a song I would cover. But here was my chance to do exactly that and his hurtful words were the only thing running through my head. I didn't think anything he could say to me anymore could affect me. But lying in this hotel room bed alone, I felt the sting of those words. The chill of the cotton sheets are leaving goose bumps over my entire body. Sleep became a distant memory. I had got nothing accomplished but I was sure awake.

                I didn't miss him. I didn't even care that it was over, but those words hurt. It's like I meant nothing to him. All the moments, all the times we had, everything meant nothing.        

It didn't surprise me that Justin didn't return my phone call at all. I figured he was working however of course it sent worries of why he wasn't calling me back. I wanted to be wrapped in his arms again. I wanted that feeling he gives me. Some of those worries increased when I received a text message from him before the sun came up.

"I'm at the airport; I'll be in L.A. today. We need to talk. I know you're busy so let me know what a good time is."

My stomach turned, I quickly replied. "As soon as your flight lands, is fine. I'm at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel on Hollywood Blvd and I'm awake."

He replied. "Why exactly are you at a hotel? Did something happen..."

"I'm fine, don't worry. We'll talk when you get here."

                I wasn't sure if hearing from him calmed me down enough to rest or exhaustion set in but I fell into a deep sleep for the next few hours. I was woken by my phone buzzing again, "What's your room number?"

"3419" I text back quickly. I looked over at the clock. He was literally coming from the airport? Before I could climb out of bed there was a light knock on the door. I got up and reached for the door, noticing the loveliness that was my hair and not an ounce of makeup on. Great, I thought. I look wonderful. I ran my hand through my not so straight anymore hair, eventually giving up. It didn't matter.

I opened the door and there is he stood, his jeans that fit him perfectly, the shirt that fits him snug enough to see the outline of his tiny toned waist. It almost made me jealous. How this man could make a fedora hat sexy beyond belief still boggles my mind. He looked tired from his flight, or maybe it was simply just worry that resided in his eyes. "Can I come in?" he asks politely.

"Yes, of course. Sorry."  I said as I moved to the side so he could step in the room. I shut the door behind him. Standing next to the door, still holding onto the handle I asked, "How was your flight?"

He didn't start with any small talk in went right into what he wanted to say, "Malia- we didn't do anything wrong..." he started rambling, "Ok maybe the kissing and my hands on your body... and... sleeping in the same bed together naked wasn't the best choice however we didn't do anything." He starts to point at his chest, taking blame. "It was my fault. I spilled the drink all over your clothes. I should have known by the thoughts in my head what I wanted..." he looked away from me. "I knew, I knew what I wanted."  

"Justin-" I interrupted him, "I had options. I didn't have to strip down, I wanted to. I wanted to be next to you. I wanted to feel you... I wanted to feel wanted by someone..." I felt the pain of those words. I felt the water building up in my eyes, "Even if it was just for a moment."

He reached out to take my hand into his. "I don't want this to affect us. I want you to stay in my life... in whatever way that leaves us."

"-Justin, if anything I was worried that I had pulled you across a line you were not comfortable with."

"I can't be pulled too far if I didn't want to." He shakes his head, "How is it that we have only known each other days yet it feels like I have known you my entire life?"

I stood in front of him, comfortably in my boy shorts and a tank top. "I wish I could explain that... and a lot of other things going on..." I trailed off thinking I already said too much.

"Are you okay?" he asked, taking the back of his hand pushing the hair away from my face, gliding it across my jaw line.

"I'll be fine..." I muttered, trying to convince even myself.

He pulled me close to him, resting my head on his chest. "What is going on with you? Talk to me." He pleaded.

I stood quietly wrapped up in his arms. He held on tight and listened as I began to open up. "How is it possible to be on top of the world and at the very same time, be at the bottom of the barrel?" A part of me couldn't believe those words actually came out of my mouth. I wasn't happy with Aaron, and I don't know if it really had anything to do with him. It was the idea of the end of something that had me second guessing everything. The end of something only meant the beginning of something new.

"I've been there. I understand it... Are you going to tell me what's going on?" he asked again. He must have thought if he continued to ask, I would cave in. He didn't know me that well, I wouldn't.

"No." I kept my head on his chest listening to the beat of his heart. It sounded like a galloping horse, over and over again. No one needed to know right now that my relationship had ended and I had been cheated on. Justin and I hadn't crossed that line. I lifted my head looking into his worried blue eyes. "I'm fine."

He placed his hand back on the side of my face, running his thumb on the flushed cheeks. "You're absolutely gorgeous." He said it was such emotion, such truth, such ease.

A smile waved across my face. Sweet, genuine, pure honest words made me rise to stand on my tippy toes. Something New. I lean into his face, pressing my lips onto his. His words made me say mine, "Make love to me." I said into his ear.

I wanted him. I wanted every piece of him. I wanted something new. But more, I wanted him.

"Malia... we..." I continued placing soft intimate kisses down his neck.

I took over his thoughts, "Justin... make love to me." I demanded, reaching down to the button on his jeans, quickly releasing it free. He didn't hesitate as he started to slide out of his shoes. "There is nothing stopping us..." It was the permission he needed to hear. He kicked off the shoes, tossing them across the room. A smile widens across his face, his hands immediately go back to my face, pulling it close to his, placing his lips on mine gently then forcefully entering his tongue into my mouth. His hands trailed down my back, gripping his fingers into the hem of my shirt, inching it slowly up over my head, tossing it to the floor. I run my hands under the hem of his shirt and up his bare chest, lifting his arms to push the shirt off his skin. His hands ran down my abdomen sending shock waves through my body as his hands reach the elastic band of my shorts, his thumbs take hold of them, his lips start down the trail of my stomach until he reaches that band. He looks up at me, smiling with complete lust in his eyes. He wastes no time pushing them to the floor. As he rises up to eye level, his fingers trail over my already throbbing center. I let out a yelp when he whisks me off the floor taking me by surprise. Cradled in his arms, looking at me in a way no one has ever looked at me before, I pulled myself up to his face kissing him deeply as he lowered me onto the bed.

Climbing over me he looks at me contently. If I wanted any moment of my life to be frozen in time, it would be this one. We were both completely naked, yet the one thing we couldn't stop looking at were each other's eyes. I could look into his eyes forever more. His long arm and large hand runs down over my hips, teasing my sensitive lips, continuing down the length of my leg, raising it in the air as his hand runs down the back of my leg, resting it on his shoulder. I feel him being close to the entrance. I wrapped my hands around his fully erected cock and placed it right where I needed it to be.

"I thought you wanted me to make love to you." He smiles as he pushes himself further inside of me, throwing my entire body into an arch off the mattress. I have never been with someone the size that he was. I didn't have a response; I had other things to enjoy. "And I take it by your reaction... this is what you wanted anyways..."

"Yes... yes..." I managed escape out of my lungs as he thrusts in and out of my opening at a constant speed. He latched onto my lips, kissing me deeply again as our bodies continued to rock together. When I felt that the world was going to explode around me, I make him pull out. I wanted to have him get the same pleasure I was getting. I straddle my legs, lowering myself onto him, arching myself back slightly, ensuring I was going to hit the right spot every time. I started to rock up and down, taking every inch of him in as far as it would go every time. As the pace quickened, the sensation in my entire body was on fire. "Come with me... Justin... Come with me..." I said slow and seductively.

"Fuck... yes... fuck.... Mallliiiia....yes... yes..." He screamed. In a quick movement, he flipped me over onto my back. Thrusting harder this time, faster this time. "JUSSTTTIIINNN" I screamed finally. My entire body let go... at the very same moment he bursted the threshold inside of me. Releasing everything he was holding on to, but he continued to rock back and forth at a slower motion until he came to a complete stop.

I threw myself back on the mattress, breathing heavily, sweaty residue over my entire body. He collapses beside me. "Oh my god..." he said.

"That was..." I couldn't catch my breath.

"Yea... that was..." I tilted my head to the side looking at him, watching his chest rise and fall. His neck was stretched out and I could see his Adam's apple poking slightly into the air. I wiggled myself closer to him. Taking my finger and running it over his neck and down his chest. His body shakes from cold chills. "Does that turn you on, Justin?" I said smirking at him.

"Damn... girl..." he pulled me up to his face. "You are amazing, do you know that?"

I tucked my head onto his chest, tangled my legs up with his, intertwining our fingers. "If you keep telling me that, I may just believe it." Moments later I feel his breathing start to even out. I relaxed into his skin and fell asleep in his arms.

 

Waking up hours later in the very same position I fell asleep in. I lifted my head slowly, trying not to wake him. He was so peaceful when he slept. The small smile that he had on his face was something I took as an achievement on my part. The small amount of hair that was along his jaw line was utterly sexy. His chest was smooth and chiseled. I was jealous. I got my hand free and began to trail my finger along the groove of his chin, and down his chest, letting them go further south, circling around the hair just under his belly button. Just as my hand got to where I wanted it to be, I felt him place his hand on top of mine. "Are you trying to kill me woman?"

"That wouldn't give me nearly as much pleasure." I continued to trail my fingers up his stomach, quickly throwing my legs over his waist, pinning him down. "I have about an hour before I have to go, we could use the time wisely."

"You are trying to kill me... but it's not a bad way to go!" he pulls me down to his face.

I take his lips onto mine. "Not bad at all."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair oral celebrityj soloj triangles tabloids