"Come on babe." the sexy voice from the bedroom beckoned.

 

"Gimme a minute, I just need to take care of something."

 

"Hurry up…We're getting lonely," she purred.

 

Justin looked over towards the bedroom and could see the two women, clad in their bras and panties, giving him their best come hither looks, asking him to join them in bed. He didn't need much more encouragement than that. He quickly took the brace off his knee and popped two pain killers and washed them down with what was left of his beer.

 

He got to the bedroom door and had to stop when he saw them sprawled out seductively across his king size bed. He had met them a few hours earlier at a night club launch party the team had been invited to. He barely had to chance to catch their names before the two women started discussing a ménage à trois. Shit, if you were to ask him their names now, he wouldn't be able to tell you. He didn't care. Justin was just thankful for the distraction.

 

He inched his way into the room, pulling his t-shirt over his head and tossing it on a nearby chair as he watched them. They were teasing one another - Running their fingertips up and down the lengths of each others' stomachs. Justin reached the end of the bed and placed his hands on the smalls of their backs and brought his face in closer to theirs, taking in their fragrance. Giving them both a cocky grin, he softly whispered, “Kiss” and found a spot on the bed between them.

 

Justin grabbed a pillow and propped up his head as he watched the two blondes let their tongue's dance together, moaning in pleasure. He took in the sight that lay in front of him, a beauty on each side of him, playing with each other’s breasts through their bra’s. He let his hand run up their thighs and continued to watch the two women seduce one another. Justin's eyes fluttered shut when he felt their tongues on each side of his neck.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Green eyes penetrated his skin, sending shivers up his spine. He held out his hand, trying to reach for her, needing to touch her. An ache filled him -- a longing that couldn't be described in a single word and a thousand words still wouldn't be enough.

 

"I need you," he whispered, holding out his hand to her once again.

 

She reached out and as their fingertips touched an electric-like current shot through his body. Their fingers entwined and he pulled her to him, wrapping his arm around her waist and burying his face in her curly brown hair.

 

"I've waited so long for this," he whispered into her hair.

 

She turned her head and smiled as her fingertips touched his cheek before sliding her hand to the back of his head and pulling his lips down to hers. The kiss was one of fire and passion, lips mashing against lips as tongues danced and fought. Her body melted against his soft, warm skin...a promise of pleasures yet to come. His lips touched her neck as his hand moved up her hip, stroking softly upward until his thumb touched her...

 

"....sunshine with 70 percent chance of showers later in the day, so remember to grab that umbrella before heading out to work today. We'll be back after this message with the 6 o'clock news..."

 

He struck out at the alarm clock, knocking it off the nightstand and closed his eyes, hoping that if he fell back to sleep she would return.

 

After trying desperately for ten minutes, he gave up in defeat and slowly lifted his body up out of bed. He looked around and noticed the room was empty. The two blondes from the night before were nowhere in sight and he would later discover that all the cash he had in his wallet had disappeared with them.

 

Justin looked down and noticed he was still wearing his boxers. His pain medication having kicked in faster than he’d hoped. He rose up slowly from the bed and stretched out his back before making his way to the dresser to throw on a pair of basketball shorts. He yawned loudly, walking into the kitchen. He opened the fridge and saw that it was almost bare. He turned around and made his way to the cabinets in search of coffee. He couldn't survive a morning without it. He slammed the cabinet door shut when all he could find was decaf. "Fuck!" he cursed.

 

"Well good morning to you too, Sunshine!" a voice called from the hallway.

 

Justin looked over and could see his assistant, Richard, walking in the door. Richard set down a Starbuck's cup on the kitchen counter and continued to the living.

 

"You know me too well." Justin sighed as he lifted the cup to his lips and took a sip.

 

Richard never stopped to respond. He was too busy looking through his blackberry, spouting off Justin's schedule. "You've got a photo shoot lined up at two today with Nike for the new shoe line ad, and then you have that dinner meeting tonight with the folks from ESPN. And of course you have a doctor's appointment and physical therapy this morning at eleven, but that’s nothing new."

 

Justin slowly dragged himself into the living room, finding a spot on the opposite couch, half listening to Richard. He continued to sip his coffee, looking out the window. "…You didn't even go through your mail, J?"

 

Justin looked down at the large pile of mail and shook his head, before turning his gaze back out the window. Richard grabbed up the pile and sorted through it briefly. "It's mostly medical bills. I'll take these over to the accountant on my way downtown so he can take care of them for you."

 

"Thanks." Justin mumbled.

 

Richard stopped his search of the mail and landed upon an envelope the size of a greeting card. He handed it to Justin. "Looks like it could be a get well soon card. It says it’s from Boone High School?"

 

Justin's eyes widened and he immediately sat up and took the envelope from Richard’s hand. He opened it up and pulled out the heavy stock paper with gold foil accented design and began to read it aloud:

 

 Dear Alumni,

Can you believe it’s been 10 years? Our Reunion is fast approaching and will be held the weekend of April 10 & 11, 2009.  We’re working really hard to make this a fun and relaxing reunion and we’d like to see as many classmates as possible! Where are you now? Looking at yearbooks and pictures evokes so many memories. Some good…Some bad, but all interesting. As a graduate of the class of 1999, you are someone special.

We are planning the weekend as a “keep it casual” event.  To kick it off we have arranged for an informal get together on Friday afternoon starting at 4:00 p.m. at Somer Recreational Park.

Saturday night the festivities will be at the high school with Happy Hour at 6:30 p.m.  Since most of us practically grew up together our theme is going to be Back In Time…a tribute to the 80's and 90's - so please feel free to dress accordingly.  Please be comfortable!!  We will have wonderful food and beverages, lots of time for reminiscing, getting reacquainted, dancing and some entertainment.

We look forward to seeing you!

The reunion committee

 

Justin continued to stare down at the paper long after he'd already read it. "Are you going to go?" Richard asked. "It's next week and you're pretty much free since you are on the injured list now."

 

"Naw, man. I have no intention of going back after all these years." He chuckled lightly.

 

"It may be good for you. Surprise your folks with a visit?” Richard could see Justin wasn't really listening to him.  He seemed caught up in his own thoughts as he gazed down at the invitation staring back at him.

 

"I just…I left to get away from that small town. I have no desire to go back," he said softly, trying mostly to convince himself.

 

"Not even to shove it in certain people's face that you are a millionaire now?"

 

Richard watched as Justin grabbed the remote off the coffee table and pointed it towards the television, signaling that the conversation was now over. He made his way into the kitchen to take inventory of what needed to be done. He started typing himself a list into his blackberry. He could see Justin rubbing his knee and grabbed up a bottle of water and two pills and walked them over to him. Justin took the bottle and set it down, never opening it.

 

"You need to take them before the pain gets worse, Justin."

 

"I'll wait till later. I think I'm suffering from some type of side effects."

 

"What you do mean?"

 

“Ever since I got hurt, I’ve been having these dreams. The same dream almost every night.”

 

"Oh, of that girl again?" Richard asked, leaning against the counter, typing away at his blackberry.

 

"Yeah."

 

"Didn't you go to high school with her?"

 

"Yeah." Justin grew silent for a minute. "…Rich, there was just something about her. She was beautiful, but in a plain sort of way." A smile crept across his face as he continued to reminisce. "She never had to put any effort into it.  She could have just rolled out of bed and came to school and she would have still looked amazing.”

 

The more he thought about her the more he smiled. “…She didn’t fit into a certain mold. You couldn’t categorize her. I mean the bitch was bad as hell, Rich. Hella smart, cultured, sophisticated, yet nowhere near boushie...Always up for anything. She could hang with the best of them and I loved that about her.”

 

Richard noticed Justin’s eyes lit up more in those few minutes talking about this girl than they ever had in the 3 years that he'd been working for him. "What was her name?" he asked.

 

"Cherish…Cherish Cummings."

 

"Pretty name.” Rich commented.  Justin nodded in agreement. "J, you should go to this reunion. Maybe she'll be there."

 

"I highly doubt it." he laughed.

 

"People change. Especially after 10 years, Justin. You should go. Talk to her. Seeing her again may help with those dreams you've been having."

 

"Seeing her will only make matters worse than they already are..." He muttered, tossing the invitation onto the coffee table.

 

"Why's that?" Richard could see that sparkle in his eye that had surfaced a few moments earlier was now gone again.

 

Avoiding the question entirely, Justin rose from the couch and said, "I better get in the shower so we can head out."

Chapter End Notes:

 

CHAPTER MUSIC:

Threesome ~ By Ruff Endz



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: vulnerablej southernj carsex trace justin threesome basketball reunion teenagelove teenageangst