Author's Chapter Notes:
Katy and Mandy return to the house

The next day Brandi was on the sofa trying to relax and enjoy her coffee when she heard a car coming up the drive way.  She yelled for Kim and then darted to the door.  Kim carefully made her way up the basement step, having just taken the guys some breakfast, and joined Brandi out on the stoop. 

Katy and Mandy climbed out of the car and stretched their legs, just thankful to be standing for once.  They greeted their friends warmly and then opened the back hatch.  They pulled Chris and Joey out and helped them stand up. 

Once up on his feet, Chris looked around, as they got a further from the car he started to get nervous, he had felt strangely safe inside the car, maybe because he didn’t think they would kill him in the car.  But now out here in the middle of nowhere anything could happen.  It didn’t help that on one would tell him anything.  He turned suddenly and bit Katy as hard as he could on the arm until she dropped her gun.  Then he shoved her and took off running.  Brandi lunged at him knocking them both down.   She wrapped herself around his legs as he kicked at her and yelled at her to get off of him. 

Katy stood there in complete shock, starring at her arm, anger building up inside of her.  She reached for the stun gun that she had stashed inside her boot and stormed over Brandi and Chris, pointing the gun at Chris.  She ordered Brandi to let go of him and before Chris could get back up she shot him in the back with the stun gun and shocked him.  As he laid there on his stomach groaning in pain, Katy smiled.

“Hey, Brandi look if you push this button, it zaps them again.” Katy explained demonstrating it on Chris, just for spite.

“Damn it, I fucking hate you.  I think I just pissed myself.” Chris groaned loudly.  Brandi reached down to help him up. 

“Be careful, Brandi.  We didn’t stop much on the way he may have actually pissed himself.” Katy warned, not hiding her laughter.  She placed her hand over his bite wound as a few drops of blood ran down her arm.  But she didn’t say anything as she went over to help Mandy get Joey into the house. 

As they entered the basement, they were greeted with concerned looks.  The guys clearly had expected Chris and Joey to arrive but seeing it was another story.  Brandi set Chris down in a chair.  He was still in pain from his experience.  She tethered him quickly then asked him sweetly if he need something to drink.  He nodded to her, taking time to look her over.  Mandy and Katy worked to secure Joey with the last set of chains.

“I can’t believe you freaking zapped me.” Chris snapped, still slowly recovering from the shock.  He glared at her hatefully.  Katy spun around and got down on his level.

“You bit me!” She stated pointing to her arm.

“You kidnapped me!” Chris fired back.  Katy paused for a second to stand straight, he back still aching from the long car ride.

“Well… you’re not a very good hostage.” She stated as a matter of fact.  Chris stuck his tongue out at her and she returned the gesture.  The others watched in awe, they could imagine what Chris was thinking.  These girls were clearly nuts.

“You know what, why don’t you come up stairs with me so I can get Chris some water and you can cool off.  I think Mandy and Kim can handle things down here.” Brandi suggested taking Katy by the arms and pushing her toward the steps.

“Good thinking, I need to reset my stun gun anyway.” Katy said flashing Chris a smile before heading up the steps.  In the kitchen Katy leaned up against the counter going through their make sift medicine cabinet. 

“You know Brandi you better be careful I think Chris may have rabies.”  Katy joked dabbing something on her injury.  She shot Brandi and sly smile.  “I am sorry that I tried to fry your man.” She added as Brandi fished some ice out of the freezer. 

“It’s okay, I guess we are even.  I almost drowned Justin.” Brandi said not looking at Katy reaction, which was one of confusion, followed by a short ‘huh?’.  “Yeah he kind of fell in the pool.” She sighed.

“You threw him in the pool? What pool?  Where is there a pool?” Katy questioned, trying to wrap her mind around what she had just heard.

“No, he fell into his pool.  But I dove in and got him out in plenty of time.  Oh and then I kind of dropped him and he fell down the basement steps.  But don’t worry he was unconscious, both times.  I am sure he didn’t feel a thing.” Brandi explained filling up the glass for Chris.  She braced herself for Katy to lay into her, but instead she just heard laughter. 

When Katy finally composed herself she shot Brandi a smile, Brandi knew this smile well.  It was Katy’s special smile, the secret sign that Katy was up to something or had done something she probably shouldn’t have or she was thinking about something she shouldn’t be.  It was such a dead giveaway but she couldn’t help herself.

“Chris hates me.” Katy stated the smile still there on her lips as she spoke.  Brandi retuned the smile this time.  She glanced at the glass of water in her hand.

“Justin hates me or at least he will when he finds out what I did to him.” Brandi said.  They both let out an evil giggle.  This was their secret plan all along, the real reason why Katy went to Orlando and Brandi to L.A.  It was the secret that Mandy and Kim would never know about.  It was their belief that it would be easier to get closer to the guy that they liked if he was more pissed off at someone else.  Though Katy had to admit she really didn’t intend to do all the things that she had done to Chris, it was all just a big accident as was what Brandi had done to Justin.

“You know nothing is going the way that we planned it, is it?” Katy asked still smiling.  Things really weren’t going as planned but things weren’t going badly by any means, and after all she was having fun.  The excitement thrilled her.

“Not in the slightest.  You know we never talked about that happens if everything goes wrong.” Brandi pointed out, getting serious for a minute.  Katy sighed, she didn’t think that they had to talk about it, deep down they all knew the plan should things go south. 

“You run, you just run like hell.” Katy stated coldly.  Brandi noticed that she had said ‘you’ instead of ‘we’, but she didn’t stop to correct her or ask her about it.  She didn’t even want to think about it anymore instantly regretting that she had even brought it up.  They were in deep now and there was no turning back.

“You know what, I am tired.  I am going to go up and take a nap.  You can handle all this right?” Katy asked as she put the last touches in her arm injury.  Brandi just nodded and head for the basement.  She knew that she could handle this and it was probably a good idea for Katy to rest before she went and zapped someone else. 

“Okay we are all here now, so do you mind telling us what the hell is going on?” Justin asked.  Brandi handed Chris his water and then turned to her friends.

“If you are going to kill us, please let us know now, I hate being lied to.” Chris chimed in.  Mandy chuckled; she knew they weren’t going to kill them.  Mandy looked at the other two girls, her eyes begging them to let her explain everything.

“You guys are going to write and sing a new song for us.” Mandy blurted out, she smile growing with her excitement.

“And why would we do that?  We broke up remember?” JC asked. 

“We’ll your all together now, aren’t you?” Kim pointed out. 

“And as for why, JC, because the sooner you do it, the sooner you can all go home.” Brandi added. 

“Oh and we know all the songs that you guys have ever written, so you better make sure it’s a brand new one.”

“So we write you a song, and then what?” Joey asked.

“Then you sing it and we record it.” Mandy said pointing the sound stage that they had built in the corner.  

“And why are we recording it?” Chris asked.  He already hated the idea and he certainly didn’t want to relive it ever again once they were done.

“Duh, so we can listen to it over and over again.  Even after you guys go home and also we need it for the music video.”  Mandy answered.  Chris groaned and buried his face in his hands. 

“Music Video?  That could take weeks?” Justin whined. 

“Well then you better get to work.” Brandi said tossing some note pads and pens onto the center table.  “Collaborate, it will go faster.  Also let us know if you need anything, there’s a keyboard and stuff over there.” She added and then the girls left so that the guys could get to work. 

Justin reached down and picked up one of the pads and a pen from the table.

“What are you doing?” JC asked.  He was watching Justin intently though Justin never looked up at him.

“I am writing a god damn song so we can fucking go home.” Justin growled, his eyes fixed on his paper and he scribbled a few things down.  “Now you can help me and we can get out of here, or just shut up for awhile.”

JC slowly picked up the paper but he honestly didn’t know what to even write about, what kind of song did the girls want, but most importantly what kind of song was going to get him out of here the fastest.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: kidnapped