Author's Chapter Notes:
Brandi and Kim get Lance and then return to the House.

Lance was attending a charity event that evening, now late into the night they hoped they would catch him as he left.  Kim pulled into a parking garage and they both got out.  They had a dumb plan to get Lance and they were really hoping it would work.  This was getting tiring. 

The girls waited outside of the club where Lance was believed to be, watching party goers pass by them.  Brandi nudged Kim when she saw a man that appeared to be Lance come out and head for his car.  Kim ran up to him and nervously asked him for his autograph, allowing Brandi time to come up behind him.  Lance smiled sweetly at them and agreed to give her an autograph.

“Oh thank you, but this is kind of embarrassing, I left my magazine in the car, and I really want you to sign it.  Do you think you could follow me to my car so I can get it?” Kim lied.  Lance looked her over, she seemed harmless enough. He looked at Brandi as well, who just smiled back at him and sweetly as she could.  So he agreed and they began to head into the parking garage.  Brandi stayed behind him, with her gun behind her back, in case he ran. 

Meanwhile back inside the SUV, JC’s eyes fluttered open.  He looked around himself in shock.  He could see Justin lying near him, and he nudged him a few time, but Justin didn’t stir.  That’s when JC heard Lance’s voice.  He knew right away who it was.  He looked up through the tinted windows toward the girls and his old friend.  At this point JC wasn’t sure what was going on but he knew that is couldn’t be good.  He struggled for a minute to get free, but the tape that bound him wouldn’t give.  He fell down in frustration.  Then he did the only other thing that he could think of, he began to kick at the rear window as hard as he could in the confined space with his limited movement.  Lance stopped when he heard the noise and looked at the car in confused.  They were still a few feet from it.

“What is that?” Lance asked getting a little worried.

“That’s a really good question, I don’t know.” Kim said latching on to Lance’s arm as if she was scared too.  Though she really didn’t know what it was she had a pretty good idea.  She sent Brandi a concerned glance.  Brandi readied her gun. 

“Oh my god I think that is our car.” Brandi said, she got behind Lance and hid as if she too was now scared.  Lance crept closer to the car, still leery of its contents and kind of wondering why Brandi smelled like a pool.  Brandi gave Kim a wink; at least they wouldn’t have to drag Lance very far.

“Is there someone in there?” Lance asked unable to make anything out through the tinted glass.  Brandi just shook her head and continued to look scared.  She unlocked it for him and he opened the latch with caution. 

Lance was shocked when he saw JC’s terrified face staring back at him and Justin’s motionless body.  He took a step back bumping his back into the barrel of Brandi’s gun.  He slowly raised his hands in fear.

“Just get in.” Brandi groaned shoving him forward again.  He looked at her then toward the gun that was at his back.  He reluctantly climbed in.  Kim went around and got in the passenger seat.  She pointed her gun at him so Brandi could shut the door.  Brandi eyed JC and then reached in and smacked him.  He groaned and mumbled at her hatefully.

“That is for kicking my window.” She snapped pointing at him.  JC didn’t seem fazed by her as she slammed the door shut.

“Turn around and put your hands behind your back.” Kim instructed.  Lance positioned himself between his two friends, his eyes now fixed on JC.  JC mumbled something from under the tape, but Lance couldn’t understand him and was too afraid to move, let alone pull the tape off. 

“What the hell is going on?” Lance asked turning a little to see Kim, as she worked to bind his hands.  Kim didn’t answer him.  “Please, if its money that you want just tell me how much, we can go to the ATM.  I’ll give you whatever you want just please don’t kill us.” He begged.

Kim didn’t answer him.  She reached around and slapped a piece of tape over Lance’s mouth as JC continued to willfully express his unhappiness about the situation. 

“Now lie down and shut up, both of you.” Kim snapped, moving her gun between the two of them.  “You know it’s lucky that he didn’t break the window.” She added turning to Brandi, who was now in the driver’s seat.

It was lucky, lucky for him.  It had been a really long night and Brandi was so ready to return home.  She didn’t want to have to deal with any more issues.  Lance slowly lowered himself and tried to get comfortable in the cramped vehicle.  That’s when he noticed that Justin was wet and smelled of chlorine.  It kind of made since now what Brandi had smelled like a pool but he still wasn’t sure what had happened.

JC watched out the window as they drove off, trying to read the signs to see if he could get a better idea of where they were or where they might be going.  Some time passed before they noticed Justin started to move a little.  Justin slowly became aware of his surroundings, and look around frantically. 

“I think we may have a problem.” Kim said watching them in the rearview mirror.  Justin started to panic bumping into Lance and JC as he tried to get free.  Brandi pulled Kim’s gun out of the cup holder and handed it to her.  Kim spun around and pointed it at him and waited for him to notice.  He stared at her for a little bit and then began to plead with her through the tape.

“We are almost there aren’t we?” Kim questioned, keeping the gun pointed at Justin.

“Yeah, about half an hour away.” Brandi said.  Justin looked out the windows, by now they were in the middle of nowhere and that didn’t sit well with Justin.  Bad things happen to people in the middle of nowhere.  All of this didn’t bode well for them.

Kim observed that he seemed to be okay now so there was no need to waste darts.   She turned aback around and Justin turned to JC.  They just stared at each for a long time in a forced silence.

It seemed like forever to the guys but they finally pulled into the driveway that led up to the old house.  The girls got out and went around back to open the hatch.  They grabbed Lance’s legs and pulled him out first.  They got their keys out and then led Lance inside.

Once they were out of sight Justin began to inch his way toward the exit, eventually falling out of the back and onto the ground.  He laid there in pain then tried to free himself, a feat that he had to admit looked easier on TV.  He didn’t stop trying until he looked over and saw Brandi standing over him.  She grabbed his legs and cut the tape before standing him up.

He shoved her as hard as he could and took off running.  When Brandi regained her footing to took aim and shot Justin as he tried to flee.  JC witness the whole thing and began to freak out, believing that she had killed his friend.  Kim came out and tried to calm JC.  Brandi went over to where Justin had fallen and wrapped her arms around him to lift him.  She began to drag Justin into the house

“Kim grab you man.” Brandi joked.

“Ugh… he is not my man.” Kim snapped back at her.  She quickly cut the tape on JC legs.  She kept her gun in one hand, were JC could see it, she figured fear would be a useful tool right now.  He looked at her scared but allowed her to take him inside the house, he hesitated at the stairs to the basement but with a little encouragement he did continue.

When they got down there Brandi was chaining Justin’s hands together and securing him to the floor.  Kim led JC to the sofa; she freed his hands and then spun him around.  His blue eye studied her; it kind of made her nervous.  She placed his hands together in front of him and began to chain them together in a figure eight pattern, making it as tight as she could without hurting him.  Once done she locked it into place with a small pad lock.  Kim picked a second chain which was attached to the floor and locked it into place as well.  She pushed him down onto the sofa and took hold of the edge of the tape.  He braced himself as she ripped the tape off as fast as she could.  JC kept his eyes fixed on Kim as she went over to Lance and grabbed the edge of the tape that covered his mouth.

“Who the hell are you and what the fuck is going on here?” JC snapped.  Kim paused and looked at him then Brandi.

“Should I put the tape back on him?” She questioned, hesitating to remove Lance’s gag now. 

“Is he going to be okay?” JC asked looking at Justin.  Brandi looked at Kim and smiled.

“If he asks any more questions, I say gag him.  And god I hope he is okay, Otherwise Katy will kill me.” Brandi commented.  She went felt him for a pulse just to make sure.   JC bit his tongue, not wanting to be gagged again, he just stared at Lance.  “You know what?  It’s late and I am tired so why don’t you shut the fuck up.  So my friend and I can go to bed, and then in the morning you can ask all the stupid questions that you want.” Brandi explained going over and putting her hand on JC’s shoulder.  JC nodded, which made Brandi smiled.  She pointed out an air mattress to him and then she darted for the steps. Kim removed Lance’s gag and followed Brandi.

“I don’t want a damn air mattress, I want to go home.” JC replied as the girl disappeared up the stairs.  They locked the basement door behind them and headed off to bed.

JC waited for them to leave then tried frantically to free his hands when he realized he couldn’t he headed for the stairs stopping only when he reached the end of his chain.  He tugged on it as hard as he could but it too wouldn’t budge.  “This is just fucking great.” JC snapped falling onto the steps defeated.

“Now let’s just calm down, JC.  They are just girls they don’t seem dangerous.” Lance said trying to calm his friend.  JC shot him a pissed off look.

“Oh my god, Lance, are you fucking kidding me?  By the way, in a horror movie you would be the first person to get killed.” JC said.  He picked himself up off the steps and made his way back to the sofa.

“What is that supposed to mean?” Lance questioned.

“I was trying to warn you earlier, you weren’t supposed to investigate the sound you nimrod.  The ones that investigate strange noises are always die first in horror movies.” JC yelled.

“How was I supposed to know?  I thought I was being nice.” Lance explained.  JC tugged at his hair in frustration.  “I am just saying that right now, I think we should try to get some sleep so when they come back in the morning we can try to work something out.” He added.

“I call the air mattress.” JC said not looking at Lance.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: kidnapped