Author's Chapter Notes:
Brandi remembers why she doesn't like dogs when her and Kim pay Justin an unexpected visit.

     Kim assumed that the plan would be the same, though Justin lived in a much nicer area, which was more heavily guarded.  This made Kim all the more nervous.  Not that getting JC had been easy for them.

     Brandi got out to deal with the power situation while Kim waited in the car.  They were going to have to move faster on this one Brandi noted as she hid from a passing cop car.  She watched it move away and waited for it to get far enough away so as not to return too quickly.  She took aim and fired but missed and struck the side of a house instead.  She reloaded the weapon as quickly as she could and fired again this time hitting her mark.

     They moved on as quietly as they could.  But much to their surprise the cop car didn’t return.  It must not have appeared to be vandalism at first glance; perhaps they thought it was just a hardware malfunction.  Surely in the light of day they would see the truth and put the pieces together.  After all what were the odds that two transformers would get taken out in the same manor had the crimes not been connected?

     “Wow, nice house.” Kim said softly as they approached it.  It was a large stone house, with a gate.  Kim got out and followed Brandi to the fence.  Brandi sighed when she saw the fence, it was tall, and she attempted to scale it herself before, motioning for Kim to give her a lift.  Kim groaned in distaste before going over to give her a hand.  She lifted one of Brandi’s legs while Brandi pulled herself up.

     Brandi sat on top of the fence and reached down for Kim’s hand.  Just as the two of them touched something latched onto Brandi’s pant leg.  She screamed and turned to see one of Justin’s two dogs tugging on her, while the other one began to bark.  Brandi had forgotten that Justin even had dogs.  She could for see this being an issue.

     “You got to shut them up.” Kim whispered.  Brandi knew what Kim was saying was true but her options were limited.  They hadn’t thought to bring some treats or something.  Then the dog pulled her off the wall, she hit the ground with a thud.  The dogs continued to pull at her; she could see a light moving inside the house, it was a flash light and most likely it was Justin who had it.  She looked around for a hiding place.  The only thing she could see was a pool house.  She took off toward it with the dogs still at her heels.

     She kicked the dogs away and shut the door as quickly as she could.  Brandi opened the door just enough so that she could see but not enough for the dogs to reach her.  Justin opened the back door and stepped out on to the patio; he was worried about his dogs, it wasn’t like them to bark like this.  He called to them but they wouldn’t come to him, they remained barking and pawing at the pool house door. 

     Justin started cautiously toward them, walking slowly along the edge of the pool.  Brandi pulled her gun and took aim at him.  She was nervous and it was dark, so she aimed for the light.  But it would be a lucky shot at best.  She squeezed the trigger and then much to her surprise she heard a splash.  She cursed softly to herself and darted out of the pool house and drove into the water without stopping to think about what she was doing.   

     Brandi search frantically in the dark until she bumped into Justin’s unconscious body afloat in the cool water.  She quickly lifted his head out of the water and checked for signs that he was breathing.  The dogs were still barking as she swam to the shallow end pulling Justin along with her.  

     By now Kim had moved to the gate so that she could see what was happening with her friend.  She was concerned for her but there was little that she could do to assist her.  Then she got an idea, she look frantically for a stick or something to beat against the gate.  She finally found something and she began to make a little noise to lure the dogs over to her.  Once they were close enough she reached in and grabbed them by the collars and held them.  They pulled on her pressing her against the fence but she didn’t let go.

     Brandi pulled Justin out of the pool and laid him on the ground while the dogs were restrained.  She rolled him onto his back and patted him a few times to make sure that he hadn’t inhaled any water.  She fell on to the ground next to him, tired and defeated.

     Kim struggled with the dogs, one of them finally wiggle out of its collar and took off toward Brandi.  Kim called out to warn her but the dog was too fast and it quickly latched onto Brandi’s leg this time digging into the flesh of her calf.  She screamed then fired her gun at the dog.  She pushed the animal way freeing her leg and fell back onto Justin.

     “Shoot the damn dog.” Brandi breathed looking in Kim’s direction.  Kim nodded and grabbed one of the darts from her pouch and poked the dogs before releasing her hold on it. 

     “Are you okay?  What happened?” Kim called out taking a seat on the driveway.

     “Poor planning, that’s what happened.” Brandi replied finally finding the strength to get up.  She walked over to where Kim was.  Kim looked up at her and then looked at the gate before hanging her head.

     “What do you think the odds are that this gate is electric?” Kim asked.  Brandi cursed and hit the gate as hard as she could.  “Relax there has to be a manual over ride somewhere.” Kim added, trying to comfort her friend.

     “Well I am not an electrician.  We don’t have time for this.”  Brandi explained.  Then she smiled and ran back to the pool house, returning shortly with an axe.  Brandi ordered Kim to step back.  Kim jumped back as Brandi began to strike at the tracks that the gate was on, finally knocking it lose.  She pulled the gate so that there was a big enough gap for them to get through.

     “Jesus, Brandi.  I am not so sure that we should be tearing stuff up.”  Kim said as she climbed through. 

     “He is rich, he can buy a new gate, there was no way we were going to be able to lift him over that fence.” Brandi explained as she limped back to where she had left Justin.  They lifted Justin as best as they could and drug him toward the car.  Kim stopped once she noticed something.

     “Brandi, you’re bleeding.” Kim pointed out.

     “Yeah so, come on let’s go.” Brandi begged.

     “But should we leave blood on the ground like that?” Kim asked, “I have seen the CSI shows.  They can identify you with that.”

     “He’s heavy, I am not stopping until we get to the car; if you would pull faster there will be less blood.” Brandi explained.  “Besides don’t they have to have something to compare it to?”  Kim thought for a minute, Brandi was right after all they would have to be in the system.  She was pretty sure this was the first felony for all of them. 

     Kim pulled with all her might, Justin seemed heavier than JC for some reason, or maybe she was just worn out.  They looked around before proceeding to the SUV.  There was no one in sight as they lifted him into the back with his friend.

     “You know after all this is over, these guys should really look into moving.  This area doesn’t appear safe.” Brandi explained.  Though it was working in their favor she would hate for something worse to happen to them.

     “I am very sure that will be the first thing they do.” Kim noted.  Kim started to climb into the back when Brandi stopped her and handed her the keys.  Brandi pointed to her wet clothes and then to their bags letting Kim know her intentions.  She could secure Justin, but most of all she wanted to change her clothes.

     Kim got down and let Brandi get in before shutting the door.  Brandi got in carefully trying not to step on JC.  She quickly stripped off her wet clothes and tossed them aside.  She giggled when she realized that she was naked in the back of a car with two really hot men, too bad neither of them knew it.  Once she was done she got the tape out and bound Justin, she had a little trouble getting the tape to stick to his wet skin but she finally got it and then climbed up front to direct Kim to the next stop.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: kidnapped