Author's Chapter Notes:
Party Favors :)

            Mandy walked in with her arms full if stuff, since the guys hadn’t been very specific she just got a little of everything.  Katy was quick to run to her aide.  She took the heavy cartons from Mandy and headed into the kitchen with them.  It was kind of a welcome distraction, since Brandi and Kim had left her standing in the kitchen she was just alone with her own thoughts, which is a scary place for anyone to be.  Mandy smiled gratefully at Katy before heading back out to the car to get the rest of the stuff.

 

            “Were you expecting company or something?” Katy asked eyeing a massive pile of food and alcohol on the kitchen floor once they were done carrying everything in.  It was enough to feed an army.  Mandy just shrugged and started putting things away.  She may have been a fan of the guys but that didn’t mean she remembered every little thing that they liked to eat and they were going to need snacks later.  Katy leaned up against the counter and watching Mandy work.  “I need a favor.” Katy simply stated.

 

            Mandy stopped in her tracks glaring at Katy trying to get a read on her before agreeing to anything.  A favor for Katy couldn’t possible end well for anyone involved.  Katy just smiled back at her; it wasn’t like she was asking for a kidney or something.  It was a minor thing.

 

            “Sure, I’ll bite.  What kind of favor?” Mandy sighed before going back to putting things away.  Katy looked around to make sure that no one was nearby, especially the guys.

 

            “Remember what I told you that night at the club, when we abducted Chris and Joey?” Katy asked.  Mandy just nodded.  “Well I need to do some more magic tonight if we plan to get out of here without any issues.  So I am going to need another distraction, but something bigger this time possibly more than one.  It has to get the attention of all the guys not just two of them.  If you don’t think you can then I can ask Brandi.” Katy explained.

 

            Katy could see the gears turning inside Mandy’s head; she hoped that was a good sign.  Katy didn’t want to have to ask Brandi to do anything right now, that girl had enough on her mind.  Mandy smiled, this was her time to be the bad girl to do something wild, but what?  Then it hit her, the perfect thing to do to get all the guys wondering.

 

            “I have an idea I think, when do I need to do this?” Mandy asked.

 

            “I will give you a signal, I don’t need to know what it is your planning, I just need to know when you are about to do it.  It won’t be too early in the night but just be ready.” Katy explained. 

 

            “Yeah well I don’t want to distract you from your mission.” Mandy said, concerned that something would go wrong tonight.

 

            “Nothing fazes me.” Katy said with another smile.  Mandy just laughed and then questioned Katy further about the plans for tonight, both with the guys and the plans for their great escape.  Tonight was going to be the longest night ever.   Katy excused herself and headed back into the living room where her computer was, there were a few things that she needed to get ready for tonight.  Everyone was expecting a video and Katy had to make sure that she had one that she could show them.

 

            After putting everything away Mandy head outside, she wanted to spend some time with the guys and to work on her own plan for tonight.  Everyone was in the back yard now except Brandi.  She had headed up to her room most likely to recover from her little accident. 

 

            Once the party got started everyone seemed to calm down.  It was nice to just let loose with the guys and really get to know them.  The girls had spent so much time being afraid of the guys and what they might do, but now everything seemed fine.  But it was becoming very obvious that the guys were watching the girls very carefully tonight.  Justin was seated on the sofa with a beer in one hand and the other draped over Katy’s shoulders.  She lay against him lovingly all the while trying to nurse her own drink as slowly as she could.  It was important to Katy that she not get out of control.

 

            Across from them Katy could see Kim and JC seated on the love seat.  Kim hadn’t come out and said it but Katy could tell from her body langue that what Brandi had said, was weighing heavily on her mind.  Kim looked up at JC as he took sips from his drink, almost like she was trying to read his mind.

 

            “So when are we going to get to see this video of yours?” Justin asked, snapping Katy back from her own thoughts.  She looked at him confused for just a minute.  It was still early yet and Katy needed to draw this out a little longer.

 

            “Are you in a hurry or something?  It’s not like you’re going anywhere, are you?” Katy teased.  Justin just smiled but he was kind of curious about this video that she had been working so hard on. 

 

            “I think you just want me to get drunk first?  Are you nervous about it?” Justin questioned.  He interlaced his finger with hers and waited for her response. 

 

            “Of course, everything looks better when you are drunk.  I am not Steven Spielberg or anything, so you might need to lower your expectations.” Katy teased, then searched the room for Mandy, now would be a really good time for a distraction.  But when she couldn’t find her at least she had a reason not to show the video, they weren’t all present.

 

            Joey rolled his eyes and then offered to go look for Mandy.  He was kind of felling out of place as in the living room with all the happy couples showing their affections for one another.  He resisted the urge to vomit as he stepped out into the cool night air.  Joey had seen Mandy slip out the back door a little bit ago from some fresh air, even though it was kind of starting to rain.  He found her seated on the step letting the light rain wet her hair and face.  Mandy jumped a little when he sat down beside her, she was expecting any one to follow her out into the cold.

 

            “It’s raining you know?” Joey asked, pointing up to the night sky.  Mandy just smiled and nodded, her eyes locked on her shoes.

 

            “I know but it feels good, it was getting stuffy in there.” She explained.  Joey agreed and continued to sip on his beer. 

 

            “What?  You were enjoying the show either?” Joey chuckled.  Even Brandi and Chris were back at it, with the kissing and cuddling.  She must have gotten over her little fear, for the most part.  “By the way Katy was looking for you, Justin wants to watch the video.” He added.

 

            Mandy’s eyes got wider; she knew why Katy was really looking for her.  It must be show time.  It was interesting tough that it appeared as if Katy didn’t want to play the video.  What was that girl hiding now?  Wasn’t that the whole reason that they were even there?  Mandy went over her little plan in her head one last time, glancing at Joey over her shoulder.  She couldn’t help but wonder what he was going to think about what she was about to do.

 

            “I guess we should go back in.” Mandy smirked.  Joey got up first and then offered her his hand, as he pulled her to her feet the two of them rested for a minute so close to each other that they were almost touching.  God he wanted to tell Mandy the truth but the words just wouldn’t come out.  He cursed himself as Mandy turned and headed inside.  Any chance of romance between them was slipping away.

 

            Katy greeted Mandy in the kitchen.  She had been her way to get Justin a fresh beer, the look on her face and the playful wink confirmed Mandy’s suspicions.  Katy pulled Mandy close to her and whispered that she should try to draw it out as long as she could; Katy needed a little more time to get everything done that she needed to.   Mandy agreed and made her way back into the living room with the others.

 

            She sat stopped next to Lance who was leaning up against one of the wall just people watching.  Mandy kind of felt bad for him, he was a great guy and he deserved to be in love as well, maybe he would find some guy some day to share his life with, but for now Mandy was about to use him to her own advantage.

 

            “You look lonely Lance; you can cuddle with me if you want.” Mandy playfully offered.  The shy man just smiled and shook his head.

 

            “I think I have been over this with Katy a few times, I appreciate the offer but you’re just not my type.” Lance joked. 

 

            “Yeah I know, but I also know that she is never going to stop bugging you about it unless you can prove to her that you really are gay.” Mandy explained.  Katy just smiled back at both of them from her standing position behind the couch.  She handed Justin his beer but remained standing.

 

            “And how would I do that?” Lance asked but he could already see where this was going.  But he wasn’t without a plan as well.  He could see Joey standing behind Mandy, why couldn’t Joey see what the others already did.  Maybe the big guy just needed a push.  Mandy just smiled in response.  Without missing a beat Lance wrapped his arms around Mandy’s waist and pulled her closer to him.  Mandy ran her hand through his hair and let him pulled her in for a kiss, which much to Lance’s surprise she turned into a make out session.

 

            Lance kept his eyes fixed on Joey, over Mandy’s shoulder.  He could swear that Joey’s eyes turned red for a minute in a jealous rage.  But Joey didn’t say anything only took a few long drinks from his bottle and refused to take his eyes off of them.  When Lance tried to pull away but Mandy pulled him back, trying to buy Katy as much time as she could, since all eye were on her now.  Mandy had no idea that for the most part people were more interested in what Joey was thinking at this point.  She finally released Lance, who just pulled back and looked at her puzzled before stepping back again.  He playfully glanced down at his crotch and smirked.

 

            “See, I got nothing.  I am defiantly gay because you are way to fine for a straight guy to not get excited about.” Lance explained raising an eye brow at Joey, who was no longer paying attention.  Mandy blushed a little then searched the room for Katy.  Katy just smiled back at her; Mandy had more than completed her task.

 

            “Hey Joey, you look a little low over there, you want me to get you another one?” Katy asked, nodding toward Joey.  Joey looked at the bottle in his hand; it was nearly empty now so he just shook his head.  She might as well fetch him one since she was already up and closest to the kitchen. “Does anyone else need anything while I am going?” She asked pausing to see if there were any takers.

 

            “Sure if you are going.” JC said, holding out both he and Kim’s empty glasses.  Katy looked at the glass and them Kim as she headed into the other room.  It wasn’t like Kim to drink, clearly the girl was confused but that could make for an interesting night.  Not that is mattered; Katy would carry Kim to the car later if she had to but at least for now Kim was enjoying herself. 

 

            “So there was nothing, really?” Mandy questioned still standing by Lance.  She made a pouty face at him and just batted her eyes.  Lance just shrugged what had she really expected from him.  It wasn’t like he hadn’t kissed a girl before. 

             “At least there was no response from me.” Lance whispered into her ear, pointing toward Joey, who was just nervously staring at the ground with his hands shoved in his pockets.  Mandy watched Joey for a minute, her heart sinking slightly.  She hadn’t mean to hurt Joey, he was married why would he care if she kissed another guy, let alone his gay friend?  It’s not like anything would happen between her and Lance.  But she now knew that Lance was a great kisser, god he was going to make some guy very happy some day.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: kidnapped