Author's Chapter Notes:
The final shot - for the video

 Justin laughed to himself as he followed Katy into the woods; her choice of attire for this outing was somewhat unique to her.  He watched as the folder of her skirt danced in the wind as she stepped over debris on the forest floor and those stupid boots of hers couldn’t be comfortable on this rough terrain.  

“Baby do you want me to carry you?” Justin asked.  Katy looked back at him confused, and then in dawned on her why he wanted to help her.

 

“Thank you but no, it’s not that much further.” Katy explained.

 

“Are you sure it was out this far?” JC questioned.  He wasn’t sure why he and Kim had decided to go along with them on this little outing but there they were in the middle or no where trying to find a spot to film Justin for the video.  Kim had just wanted some more time with JC before she made up her mind about what they had talked about earlier. 

 

It was a learning experience; Kim could already tell that hiking was not in their future together.  She was tired and a little out of breath.  JC was too busy swatting bugs to assist her.  The bugs seemed to be attracted to him; it must have been the scent of his collage or shampoo. 

 

“Are you sure that we are going to be able to find our way back?” Kim asked.  She couldn’t see the house anymore and that made her nervous.  Katy just smiled and held up her hand, she still had that damn compass of hers.  They finally came to a clearing.  “Please tell me that this is it.” Kim begged.

 

“Yeah, I think so.  If it’s not it doesn’t matter, this will work.” Katy explained.  Justin wrapped his arm around her waist to steady her on the uneven ground.  He leaned in and nipped at her neck.

 

“You know I think I liked it better when your relationship was a secret.” JC stated watching the two of them closely, his arm neatly found across his chest.  Kim was watching him; she wasn’t even sure what he had just said.  He looked so handsome standing there in the light that peaked out from between the leaves.  “You okay babe?” JC asked, suddenly aware of her eyes on him.

 

“Yeah, I am fine just enjoying the scenery.” Kim said, shaking off her own thoughts.  JC just smiled back at her before walking over to her and pulling her into his arms.  She fit perfectly against his frame.  Katy watched them for a minute, not saying anything as Justin continued to nip at her neck.  This wasn’t going to be as easy as she had thought it would.

 

“Come on sexy, let’s get to work.” She finally said pointing to the fallen tree.  Justin stole a kiss from her before taking his place.  He couldn’t help but notice that she seemed distant, but maybe it was his fault somehow, since they had taken their little nap together she seems to have pulled away from him.  Was he smothering her with his affection?

 

Justin shook the thought from his head and got serious.  If there was one thing Justin Timberlake was good at it was, knowing when it was time to get to work.  He took a seat on the log and began acting.  Katy started filming, he really was a natural.  He knew how to act and he was doing a great job, Katy was wondering just how good of an actress she might be.  I guess they were about to find out.

 

They were too busy to notice that JC had pulled Kim aside.  He forcefully pressed her up against a nearby tree, keeping one eye on the others so that they didn’t get left behind.  They kissed passionately for a minute; JC let his hands roam over her.  For whatever reason since last night he just couldn’t get enough of her and he could only hope that she felt that same way about him.  He knew it had been her first time and she probably had a million things on her mind right now.  But he wanted her to know how he felt about her.

 

She was shorter than him so when she instinctively hooked one of her legs around him, he took the opportunity to slide her further up the tree, allowing him to straighten his posture.  He smiled at her when they took a break from kissing, he couldn’t help it she just made him so happy.  His fingers ran through her hair and she gazed into his bright blue eyes.

 

“You seem distracted.” JC sighed. 

 

“Yeah we’ll you can be a little distracting, how is a girl to think straight around you?” Kim moaned.  She brushed his hair back and smiled at him.  This was not going to be an easy choice to make.    “You are going to have to go back to L.A. soon.  What are you going to do with yourself after all this excitement?” Kim asked.  

 

“Well for one install a new security system.  Apparently the one I have has some bugs in it.” JC joked.  “And next time I might not be so lucky.  My next abductor could be a dude instead of a hot chick.”

 

Kim laughed and then kissed him again.  His lips were so soft leaving him would have to be like ripping off a band-aid.  If she left she would have to do it quickly and without thinking about it.  JC kissed his way down her neck.

 

“I have all the luck.” Kim sighed softly.  JC snapped to attention and asked her what she had said, it had been so soft he couldn’t make out the words, but he knew she had said something.  “I said I am so lucky.” Kim lied and hugged him.

 

            “How long do you think it will take them to notice that we are done?” Katy asked, taking a seat next to Justin on the log.  He looked over at the other two and just laughed, it would be awhile.

 

            “I am not smothering you am I?” Justin asked looking down at it hands.  He nervously awaited her response.  Katy glanced over at him; she could tell something was eating away at him.  She wanted more than anything to tell him the truth; it was after all in her nature to do so.  But he would have to settle for half of the truth.

 

            “No, you’re not.  It’s just… once upon a time we had a plan and it was a good one, a realistic one.  But this was never a part of that plan.  You weren’t supposed to be a good guy.  I expected you to be a jerk or a stuck up pain in the ass.” Katy explained.  She nodded toward the other two as well, since that sure as hell wasn’t part of the plan either.

 

            “Gee thanks.” Justin teased.  But he understood what she was saying; the girls hadn’t planned for this.  “You know plans change.” He added.  He placed his hand on her knee to comfort her.

 

            “I know but I am scared.  I have always been a realistic person.  Despite my fearless nature and willingness to drop in to things head first, I always expect the worst; it keeps me from being disappointed.  Let’s say I did go back with you to L.A.  Do you really think we will live happily ever after?  I mean most relationships don’t last and what happens if this one doesn’t?  Will you turn me in?” Katy asked.  Justin frowned at her lack of faith in them.

 

            “Okay first of all normal people don’t go into a relationship expecting it to fail.  But if this one did fall apart it’s not like I could turn you in a week, or a month or even a year later.  No one would take my allegations seriously.  They would think that I was just a bitter ex-boyfriend.” Justin explained.

 

            “Well you should know by now that I am not a normal person nor will I never be.  And I have seen the video for ‘Cry me a River’, you aren’t very nice to your ex-girlfriends.” Katy teased.  Truth be told this would make one hell of a music video some day or a maybe a made for TV movie.  Justin rolled his eyes and turned to her.  Katy let him pull her in for a kiss, for some reason he just couldn’t tell him no, leaving him was not going to be an easy task.  But no threat that he could make was going to change her mind on the matter.

 

            “So really you have no choice but to come back to L.A. with me and date me.” Justin stated with a smile.  Even if it was black mail, he just needed time to show her that he really cared about her and that this could work.

 

            “What about your famous girlfriend?  You should know that I don’t play well with others.” Katy teased. 

 

            “I thought I told you that really wasn’t working out with her.  We are always apart from one another.  I think I need someone that can be there for me.” Justin explained.  He knew he had told someone in the house, but now he couldn’t remember who he had been talking to at the time.   The look on Katy’s face led him to believe that it hadn’t been her. 

             With out another word Katy got up and headed over to break up the other couple, they needed to head back soon.  Katy had a lot of work to do before dark.  She needed to finish editing the video and gather up all the files, after all she wasn’t about to leave here empty handed.  This all belong to her just as much as it did to the guys.  All the girls deserved a piece of it for all their hard work and sacrifice. 


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: kidnapped