Author's Chapter Notes:
The morning after

JC wrestled around on the sofa, his body trying to fight the sleep it so badly needed.  It wasn’t until he realized that he felt cold and alone, that he shot up and looked around.  The candles from the night before had all been blown out.  But his eye didn’t stop wondering until he saw Kim in the kitchen.  She must have been up for a little while because she had changed into her night shirt, something that JC knew she hadn’t had last night.  She looked beautiful and more importantly she looked happy.

He smiled to himself and watched her for a minute before getting up.  He quickly found his jeans and slipped them on, suddenly remembering what had happened last night as he zipped them up.  It wasn’t the first time he had slept with a virgin, so he kind of expected some discomfort.

Kim was busy washing the dishes from the night before when she felt JC wrap his arms around her waist.  He nuzzled his face into her neck and kissed her softly.  He waited to see if she would turn around, complain about last night or the side effects thereof.  Maybe lay into him like she sometimes did.

“Good morning.” She said with a slight giggle.  God she couldn’t look at him, what had she been thinking last night?  She fucking slept with JC Chasez; he is a pop start who had probably been with tons of women.  Had she said something or done something stupid last night? 

“How are you feeling?” He asked sweetly.

“As to be expected, I guess.  How are you?” She answered, still not having the courage to look at him.

“Sore, but I’ll survive.” JC joked, in reality be felt like he had sex with a vice grip.  He really just wanted her to look at him and confirm that everything was okay.  Kim blushed and quickly spun around, burring her face against his chest, and then apologized to him for his condition.  “It’s not your fault; I am the one that put myself where I probably shouldn’t have.  Please look at me.” He begged.

“I can’t, I am embarrassed.” Kim said muffling her word against his bare skin. 

“What are you embarrassed about?   Is it me?  Are you embarrassed about me?” JC asked.

“Are you kidding?  You’re JC Chasez!  Why would I be embarrassed by you?”  Kim sapped pulling away from him, she finally looked at him, he looked confused and maybe a little stressed.  He’s hair was a mess, probably from her pulling on it the night before, he hadn’t shaved yet, he actually kind of looked like a complete mess. But it was kind of hot.

"Okay, so then what are you embarrassed about?  Come on, I think we are past the point in this relationship where you can’t tell me everything.” JC begged.

“Relationship?” Kim questioned, it was like she had never heard that word before, and she certainly didn’t expect to hear it especially from JC.  He was in all the tabloids talking about how he didn’t have a girlfriend and he couldn’t find the right woman or whatever.

“Yeah, relationship, we just had amazing sex last night, what else would you call this?  I am not saying that you are officially my girlfriend… yet, but you have to admit there is a connection here.”  He answered, though she still hadn’t answered his first question. 

“Yeah, I get that there is something between us.  I just…  I mean… your JC Chasez! You can have any girl that you want, so why would you want me?  I don’t know anything about relationships and I certainly don’t know anything about sex.” Kim explained looking down in shame, until she heard JC laugh.  She looked back up at him; she wasn’t sure what was so funny.

“Look baby, I get it.  I really do.  You’re nervous about me because of my reputation.”  JC said, still laughing a little under his breath.  “Yeah that and like all the lyrics on ‘Schizophrenic’” Kim added.  “Oh god, you are not going to write a song about this are you?”

            “Well I am feeling pretty inspired, to tell you the truth.” JC said with a smile and she playfully punched him in the arm.  “Seriously baby, so what I have had a little more experience in the love department, not that it’s a good thing mind you.  But it could be fun, just think of all the things I could show you.”  He added with a wink.  Kim thought back to the night before, he had done some pretty amazing things to her.  She felt her knees get weak just thinking about it.  He pulled her closer and kissed on the lips.  “Really don’t be embarrassed.  You broke me down like a pro and then you totally rocked my world.  I can see you being a very dangerous woman.” 

           “Thanks, I had to draw on some information I had gotten from…” Kim just pointed up to indicate who she was talking about.

            “You did great, just please tell me you didn’t get any advice from the chick that wanted to shock the shit out of …” JC said in the middle of saying when he realized someone was standing on the steps watching them.

            “Your nut sack?” Katy questioned, maintaining a straight face.  JC just froze; Katy still scared him even after their chat in the woods.  Katy just grinned; the two of them looked so cute standing there in the kitchen.

            “Morning, how long have you been there?” Kim asked nervous about what all her friend might have over heard.  Through it didn’t matter Katy was pretty sure that she knew what had happened last night and she was happy for Kim.

              “I swear I just came down, we were talking about it I got nominated to check and see if it was safe for the rest of them to come down.  But can I just say this… God damn JC you have a fine upper body!” Katy yelled, slowly walking over to them as she spoke.  JC blushed and hung his head. “

Hey now, back off girly.” Kim joked and embraced JC lovingly, to which Katy made a gagging gesture and yelled up the stairs to the others, informing them that it was safe, everyone was dressed and descent.  JC was shocked when Justin and Chris suddenly appeared. 

“And what were you two doing up there?” JC questioned. 

“Not what you were doing down here that’s for sure.  We were babysitting.” Chris explained.  He couldn’t hide the grin on his face, for some reason he was happy for JC and Kim.

“Hey now, I don’t need a babysitter.” Katy said a little offended.

“Um… yeah you do actually.” Brandi joked, recalling all the trouble Katy had been in the night before. 

“Hey you guys, what’s up?” Mandy asked as she joined them.  “On second thought I don’t want to know.” She teased eyeing Kim and JC.

“You know what you guys are just mean.” JC whined.

“Oh come on JC, you know that you love us.” Brandi said.  JC laughed and stole a kiss from Kim.

“Well, I love at least one of you.” He sighed and then went to search the cabinets for something to eat.  Kim froze and nearly dropped the plate in her hand, had he really just said that?  Katy could feel the tension in the room following JC’s statement so she did what she does best and diverted attention to something else.

“Everyone loves me.” Katy blurted out.  Justin laughed.  “What’s so funny?” She questioned, trying to play dumb, given what she had done in the past week they all had to love her, or someone would have killed her by now.

“Nothing sweetie.” Justin sighed.  That is when Joey and Lance come up from the basement, they must have heard them talking.

“Joey and Lance love me.” Katy said pointing at them.  The two of them froze, not really sure what they had just walked into. 

“As a friend.” Joey cautiously offered.  Katy was about to say something else but Justin quieted her and told her to give up. 

“So we’re all here again.  Am I wrong to think that means we are going to finish video?” Lance asked.  Katy nodded, after all Lance was right they were all there so why not?  They could wrap up filming today and thought it wouldn’t be perfect Katy was pretty sure that she would have enough time to finish editing it, at least to give everyone an idea of what she was thinking.

“I don’t suppose you have any ideas for Justin’s shot do you?” Katy questioned, looking at Lance, her idea guy.  Lance smiled, recalling the video they had done for ‘This I Promise you’.

“We could just take him out into the woods and shoot him.” Lance laughed.  Justin groaned at his wording and glared at the two of them.  Katy just laughed.

“Why don’t you go get all handsome and I’ll get the camera ready and we’ll run on out film you.  JC and I know of a great place in the woods north of here.” Katy teased.  She watched as the girls gave her a warning look, she knew it was still a touchy subject but it was true, the place she and JC had met up was perfect for this.

The guys fanned out to get cleaned up and ready to face the day, but Katy motioned for the girls to hang back for a minute.  There was something that they needed to discuss. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: kidnapped