Author's Chapter Notes:
The love scene - not for the innocent.  i hope I did alright on this.

After awhile they head inside to get the house set up for the love scene, it would be the last thing they did tonight before heading to bed.  Brandi worked to set the mood in the room; she went around and lit a few candles before turning off the lights.

“Katy, can you see alright through the camera?” Brandi asked.  The room was now filled with a warm glow and the scent of the candles.  Kim sat down nervously on the sofa, playing with the hem of the skirt that Katy had insisted she put on and trying not to look at JC.  He just smiled and took a seat next to her, never taking his eyes off of her.  JC placed his arm along the back of the sofa almost as if to embrace her. 

“I can kind of see; you should turn that lamp on and put it out of frame just to make sure we have enough light.” Katy explained looking around the room through the camera.  She spotted the rest of the guys talking in the corner but chose not to pay attention them for now.

“Now, Kim do something like you guys did earlier, when JC came back.” Katy explained flipping the camera on, she knew she could edit out what they didn’t need.  Kim sighed and looked up at JC, his blue eyes reflecting the flickering light of candles.  It made her heart flutter. JC smiled, this was what he had come back for, to be with her, so what if it was just an act right now for the camera.

JC ran his hand through her long brown hair and then lowered his head to kiss her.  At first the kiss was innocent.  His lips were incredibly soft against hers.  His smell filled her air ways with delight.  She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him in closer, a sign that JC had been waiting for so he could deepen the kiss.  His hands started to move down her arms, causing her bare skin to tingle with his gentle touch.

His kiss became more forceful, as the passion inside of him ignited.  He just wanted to touch her, to kiss her, a thought that had been in the back of his mind all day.  The video camera that was pointed at them was now a faded memory, so unimportant to them both.  He ran his tongue along her bottom lip, begging her to let him in, moaning and whimpering like if she didn’t let him, he would just die.  So she had to comply. 

JC slowly laid her back onto the sofa and pulled himself on top of her. She could feel his hand now running down the length of her thigh, causing her to moan his name, his face now buried against her neck, delivering soft kisses along her collar bone. 

Katy removed her eye from the camera, to insure that she wasn’t just seeing things.  She was frozen in her spot, not wanting to interrupt them or get in their way. 

Mandy looked over at Joey, they were both thinking the same thing; it was time for them to leave before they got more of a show than they bargained for.  Joey pulled Mandy in for a friendly hug, he knew she wanted more but it was the most that he could offer her right now.   With a kiss to her fore head he told her good night and he and Lance disappeared into the basement.  Mandy didn’t stop to inform the other, she figure they too would start to get the hint soon enough. 

Katy looked at Brandi and they shared a smile between them.  Brandi could feel the coins in her pocket, though she didn’t think Kim would complain about being tricked this time, Kim appeared to be enjoying herself.

The two on the sofa stopped their make out session for a minute and just looked at each other.  The feelings that he suddenly felt for her scared JC, he had never felt this way about any one before.  Kim smiled and it was the most beautiful thing JC had seen in a long time.  Kim reached down and took hold of his shirt then quickly pulled it over his head.  She wasn’t sure what she was doing any more, this wasn’t her.  She didn’t make out with guys, let alone rock stars.  She didn’t wear her heart on her sleeve.  But god this felt good. 

His newly exposed skin, reminded her of earlier in the day when she had seen him.  She had wanted to run her hands down his chest then, but she couldn’t at that time.  Now she made herself familiar with his abs, his chest.  The man apparently loved to work out.  The guilt of calling him fat when he first arrived returned, but only for a second.  His lips and hands were everywhere on her.  Every touch had a purpose and got a response from her.

“My god you are talented.” Kim finally huffed, causing JC to laugh lightly.  He pressed himself against her and composed himself, thinking back to all the times she had yelled at him and called him names.  Suddenly he had a burning desire to show her just how talented he really was.  JC slowly slipped his hands under her top and then he kissed her again passionately.   

Katy shut the camera off, she wasn’t stupid she could see where this was going and it wasn’t something that she actually wanted to see, let alone record.  She jumped slightly when she felt Justin’s hand on her shoulder leading her away.  Brandi and Katy paused on the stairs as Justin and Chris continued to follow them.

“And where do you two think you are going?’ Brandi asked. 

“We discussed it with the others; we’re going with you two.  It’s the only way that we can insure that you guys won’t skip out on us in the middle of the night.” Justin explained, recalling the guys’ conversation just before the shoot.  The girls just looked at each other, they hadn’t planned on this but what could it hurt at least for tonight.  They turned and continued up the stairs so that Kim and JC could be alone.

Once in their room the girls were amazed with how comfortable the guys were with sharing a room, it must have been from all their years together on the road, they probably had to share hotel room in the early years.  Justin didn’t waste any time stripping down to his underwear and crawling into Katy’s bed.  He waited patiently for her to join him.  Once they were all in bed Brandi and Katy laid there facing each other, with their respective guys nestled lovingly beside them.  They had never imagined this.

Some time pasted before JC noticed that they were alone in the living room.  He wasn’t sure when everyone had left or if they had even said anything before they left; he was too engrossed in Kim to care.  He moved to pull her top off but Kim stopped him and nervously looked around.

“Relax, everyone left.” JC whispered. 

“What if they come back?” Kim asked.

“They won’t come back.” JC assured her.  After all he knew that the guys knew him well enough not to come back and he was pretty sure that the girls weren’t that dumb either. “Please.” He begged, his voice changing slightly with lust.  She finally caved in and let him take her top off; he smiled and began to attack the newly exposed skin.  As he pressed himself against her forcefully, they both suddenly became aware of his own needs.  Kim’s mind froze for a minute as he continued to kiss and paw at her.  She swallowed hard and became nervous. 

“Baby, what’s wrong?” JC asked, turning very serious.  He propped himself up with his arms so as not to crush her under his weight.  He stared at her, trying to read her mind, trying to figure out what had suddenly changed and all the while trying to ignore his own burning desire to just have his way with her.

She studied him; he was being so sweet and so patent with her.  And god was he hot.  Her head was spinning, all these thoughts and feelings that she had never felt before.  But she couldn’t hide the curious grin on her face.  Her hand slowly found their way to his jeans and as she worked to undo the button he stopped her.

“Wait, what is wrong?” He asked.  She paused, she loved him, she really did and she hoped what she was about to say would be okay.  She didn’t want to freak him out.

“I have never done this before.” She confessed softly almost as if ashamed.  Their eyes were fixed on each other.  JC felt his heart sink and he fell against her, burying his face in her hair and breathing in the scent of her shampoo.

“You’re a virgin?” he sighed.  She just nodded and sighed, she wasn’t sure if being a virgin was a good thing or a bad thing at this point.  His mind was racing, why did she have to be a virgin?  He would be her first, and you only get one of those.  It didn’t help that his body was already aching for her, and it didn’t understand why he had stopped.  “I need to go take a cold shower.” JC said, and she started to climb off of her. 

“JC, wait please.” Kim begged.  He sat there on his knees still between her legs on the sofa.  He had hiked up her skirt so far that he could see her underwear, thin pink material calling to him, begging to be removed.  He put his hand on his forehead and shut his eye tightly trying to shake the thought.  He had almost succeeded when he felt Kim’s hands on his jeans again, this time she got them undone before he could stop her.

He took her hands in and slowly brought them up to his lips, where he gently kissed them.  She looked up at him, playfully biting down on her bottom lip, her brown eyes twinkling in the candle light, JC mentally cruse the damn candles and their stupid romantic glow.  He could see it in her eyes though, she wanted him.  He cursed himself again for not knowing, Not thinking about it.  She was so shy of course she hadn’t been with a guy before; he should have thought this through, like before he started pushing all of her buttons, making her want him so badly.

“JC, please.  I want to.” Kim begged.  He leaned in closer to her and kissed her on the forehead.  He lovingly brushed her hair out of her face, taking in her natural beauty. 

“I don’t want to hurt you.” JC explained.  She giggled and kissed him on the nose.

“I know it will hurt, but it is okay.  I want you to be my first.” Kim sighed. She wrapped one of her legs around him and pulled him closer to her.  He eyes snapped shut and he tried to maintain his position.  But god she was strong.  He thought for a second, he really didn’t want to hurt her, but she wasn’t about to let him leave her in this desperate state of lust. 

He slowly slid his hand down between her legs and began to message her.  She tossed her head back and arched her back, moaning with pleasure.  The sounds she was making were driving JC batty.  Then she used her foot to push his jeans off of his hips.

“Stop that.” He snapped, still maintaining his rhythm.  He continued to pleasure her with his hand, changing things up from time to time causing her to moan.  I one swift motion he removed her underwear and kicked his jeans off as well in the process since they were already half way there, thanks to her.  He then kissed his way down her tummy causing her to blush.  Then before she could object he began to work his magic on her. 

He had every intention taking care of her and then running to the nearest shower to handle his own problem.  But with each moan and movement of her hips, he felt himself get a little weaker.  She tugged at his hair and moaned his name.  Finally her whole body shook with delight and JC climbed back up her to give her a kiss.

They kissed passionately, JC’s whole plan slowly going out the window as she clung to him.  As he tried to pull away again she quickly and forcefully grabbed him through his boxer briefs.  This action made JC groan and hiss, completely draining whatever will power he had left in him.  She massaged him; her tiny hand was torture to him. 

“God damn it, I hate you.” JC groaned, and Kim just giggled.  She knew he didn’t actually hate her, it anything he loved her.  Who knew listening to all of Brandi and Katy’s ‘adventures’ in romance would ever pay off for her?  She freed him and seeing him in the flesh for the first time scared the crap out of Kim.  She tried not to let it show.

She worked him for a minute.  His eye were still shut as if he was still trying to hold back, but the male body just wasn’t designed to with stand this kind of torture.  When his eyes finally opened he looked at her.  There was love in her eyes as she licked her lips, just staring back up at him as if nothing was wrong and her hands weren’t effortlessly pleasing him.

“Okay, if this is going to happen you have to promise me that you won’t get pissed off at me.” JC begged.

“If this is going to happen?  Oh you know it’s going to happen.” Kim corrected.

“Yeah, well after this happens then.  Just promise me.” JC begged. 

“Okay, fine.  I take full responsibility for anything that happens tonight.  Your protest and concern has been dually noted.” Kim explained, not taking her eyes off of him.

“You make it sound like I am a big pansy.  Just for the record, it’s not that I don’t want to but I just don’t want to hurt or upset you.” JC commented.  Kim released him and pulled him in for a loving kiss, she loved that he cared so much about her.  She didn’t even notice him shifting himself into position.  “I am going to go slow okay?” He said sweetly, pressing her body against his.

And slow is what she got, painfully slow.  He didn’t stop until he felt himself pressed firmly against her.  He held it there for a while, kissing her passionately to reassure her of his feelings for her.  Then he put his head on her shoulder so that he didn’t have to see the look on her face, the pain that was probably in her eyes.  Also so she couldn’t see the pain on his face from the pressure he was feeling because of her. 

“I need to move now.” JC said softly, his breathe hot against her skin.  She just nodded unable to speak at this point; she couldn’t describe the feelings she was having.  He started to move slowly, still unable to look at her.  Finally he had to move faster, his body demanded it. So he propped himself up and started a faster succession of movements.  His eyes closed and hands on her hips, he didn’t want to see what he was doing to her, but god it felt good.

He could feel her quiver beneath him.  She called his name over and over again and that was all it took, he suddenly with drew and released onto her stomach.  He leaned back on his legs and looked at her; he really wanted to pass out now.  But he made himself look.  She looked completely satisfied, her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavy. 

 JC picked his shirt up off the floor and used it to clean up his mess.  Then he pulled her into his arms and fell back on to the sofa, so that she could lie on top of him.  Those last few actions were all he had left in him as he passed out into a sex induced sleep.  She laid there, her head against his bare chest, listening to his heart beat.  Inside her head she was 16 all over again, screaming at the top of her lungs, ‘OMG I just had sex with JC Chasez.’  How many people can say that about their first time?



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: kidnapped