Author's Chapter Notes:

Katy consoles Justin

 I would really like some feed back on this chapter, i got a little stuck with what I wanted to happen here to I just let the idea flow.

small change posted 3/12/10

            The guys woke to find Chris missing; this concerned them given what had happened the night before.   They were worried about their friend and he wouldn’t have escaped without them, would he?  Finally Mandy slipped down the steps to the basement with Chris in tow.  Somehow she had gotten drafted to check on the guys and to return Chris so that the guys could get back to work.

              “Chris, are you okay?” Lance asked, happy to see his friend back in one piece.

              “Did they torture you?” Justin questioned.

              “Define torture; it was pretty brutal up there.” Chris said with a smile, it had defiantly been though something.  He was smiling so the others guessed that it couldn’t have been that bad, whatever had happened.  “Let’s just say I think we are grossly out witted here.” He added taking a seat while Mandy chained him back up.   Mandy quickly got the guys breakfast orders and turned to Joey who was still sound asleep in the corner.

              “Should we wake him?” Mandy asked.

            “I am not doing it but you can.” Lance offered, he still remembered how hard Joey was to wake up in the mornings for the year that they had spent touring together.  Mandy went over to where Joey was and knelt down beside him.  She whispered into his ear.  Joey moaned and shooed her with his hand.  Mandy repeated herself a little louder this time.  He moved to roll over and ignore her but somehow she got caught in the blanket.  She laid there for a minute now on top of him somewhat, tangled in the blanket and chains.

            “She whined to be let out and playfully hit him, after all she liked be this close to him.  Joey finally realized that she wasn’t going to let him sleep any more but he figured that he would have a little fun with the girl.  In one swift motion he rolled over on top of her.  She was pinned beneath him.  He looked lovingly into her eyes and greeted her in a sexy voice.  Mandy felt her heart flutter.  She tried to sequel but the air just caught in her chest.

            “See now I am really glad that I didn’t wake him up.” Lance joked.

            “You’re smashing me.” She finally managed.   Joey just laughed; he knew that he wasn’t that heavy.  He playfully ran his hand down the side of her leg.  Goose bump followed his gent touch on her leg.  “You’re such a big teddy bear but get off me.” Mandy yelled then kneed him in the crotch as hard as she could.  Joey gasped and rolled off of her.  Mandy jumped up while Joey laid there hold himself, grumbling to himself something about her breaking something.  She just smiled, served him right after all.

            She started to walk away when she realized that she didn’t get his breakfast order.  He informed her that he would eat anything and the others laughed because they knew it was true, Joey was known for his appetite.  Mandy just shook her head and headed back upstairs.  Once she was out of sight Justin turned to Chris and began to drill him about what he had seen upstairs.

            “Honestly, I think we are fucked, they have the door upstairs locked too.  I didn’t see a phone or anything, just a computer.” Chris explained.

              “You could have used the computer to send out a message.” JC said.

            “First of all you know that I can’t type that fast, they would totally stop me before I got a two words done and second who would I contact?  I don’t know where I am or who those girls are.” Chris answered; it wasn’t like he hadn’t thought about it.

            “They can track IP addresses can’t they?”  Lance inquired.

              “Maybe, but it still goes back to my typing skills.  I have already been shot once with the tazor.  So I am good there, one of you guys can give it a go though.” Chris said.

              “Speaking of that, we should have the song done today, could we maybe do something when they give you the gun to shoot Katy?”  JC asked.  He was really over this whole thing and really just wanted to go home.

              “It’s still one against three and I don’t like those odds when I am the one with the gun and the most likely to get hurt.” Chris said, but it got him thinking about it.  He was looking forward to shooting Katy but he did wonder what she might do to him in return.

            The guys finally dropped the subject and quickly got back to work on the song.  Since finishing the song was the only way that they knew to insure their freedom.  They slaved away for hour before Justin finally distant and distracted.  Talking to him was like try to have a conversation with the wall, it just went nowhere.

            “Are you feeling alright dude?”  JC finally asked.  Justin snapped to attention and shook some thoughts out of his head.

            “Yeah I am fine, just got a lot on my mind right now.  This is just all so surreal.” Justin said.  He knew that they were all handling it differently, but he didn’t want to admit that there was something else that was bugging him too.  After a few more failed attempts to act normally he excused himself from the group, heading into the sound booth that the girls had built down there.  It was the only place that he thought he could get a minute to himself.

            Once inside he shut the door and took a seat at the mixer.  He hung his head and tried to sort out his thoughts.  He couldn’t focus right now but it wasn’t for all the reason that he had given the guys, and he did feel bad about lying them.  He groaned as he rubbed his side where she had hit him the day before, it was sore a slightly bruised.  How could someone so small be so strong?

              Justin didn’t want to fess up to it but his relationship with is actress girlfriend had been suffering as of late, they were so busy with their lives that they barely made time for each other.  He hardly thought about her, even now his thoughts were on another woman, a woman that he barely even knew none the less.  He couldn’t put his finger on his new obsession with the TV samurai from the night before.  Justin was probably the only one not afraid of her, and he wasn’t afraid of her because he was totally turned on by her.  The smell of cookies and sugar floated through his mind.

            Katy peered into the room, quickly noticing that something was missing.  All eyes were on her as she surveyed the guys.  She had just woken up not too long ago and had been drafted to check on the guys and see if they needed anything.

            “Where is Justin?” She finally asked.  The guys nodded toward the sound booth, they were kind of afraid to talk to her.

            “He needed a minute to himself.  He seems a little distracted.” Lance commented.  Katy nodded; she had kind of noticed that yesterday during the last half of their session together.  He was Justin Timberlake, why on earth did he ‘need a minute’?  Surely the stress was nothing new for him; the man had been doing this since he was a child.

            “You should go in there and give him some of your ‘motivation’ words.” JC said, after all he wanted Justin to get back out here so that they could get this done and over with.  Katy debated about it, she didn’t want to be pushy or anything, but she probably should check on him in case he was in trouble.   

She knocked softly on the door, when there wasn’t an answer she tried again a little harder.  That time Justin responded, though it didn’t sound like he knew that it was her, he sounded a little annoyed.  But he did invite her in.

“Hey are you alright in here?” Katy asked stepping inside.  She could tell by the way he was seated that he was uncomfortable so she closed the door behind her.  Justin stared at her for a minute, questioning why she was really there.  He hadn’t expected it to be her.  That scent of hers suddenly no longer a memory.  His thoughts raced for a minute before he composed himself.

“I am fine; I just needed a mental break.” Justin said.  He watched as Katy climbed up on the table that was in here and sat beside the mixer.  He looked her over; he had missed her and wanted to create a mental picture for when she left him again.  He made an observation about her and then quickly called her out on it.  “Do you not own a pair of pants?”  He asked her.  She was wearing a skirt again today and it wasn’t the same one that she had on yesterday and it wasn’t even the same pair of high heeled boots.  Katy looked down at her legs and tapped her heels together.

“I have pants I just don’t wear them often.  I like skirts, they make me look taller and they are less restrictive in the event that I need to kick your ass again.” Katy explained.  Justin smiled, she was pretty short and he really liked the way her legs looked in a skirt, and maybe he needed to have his ass kicked once and while.  He let his eye rack over her legs which were fairly close to him.  He was sure if he tried hard enough he might be able to see her underwear.   The way that she was sitting and fidgeting around on the table it would have been an easy task.  He knew that there was another chair in the room; he wasn’t sure why she was sitting where she was.

“So the guys say that you need to be motivated.” Katy interjected.  She wasn’t stupid she could see the way that he was looking at her.  Justin smiled, and Katy felt her heart flutter at the sight of it though she tried not to show it. 

“I am fine, I just got a lot on my mind right now, even before you add the whole kidnapping thing on top of it.  There is just so much going on around me.” Justin explained. 

“Yeah, it must really suck being you.” Katy joked.  She was sure he had a great life, okay so maybe it was a little stressful but he had a lot to be proud of.  “So talk to me Timber Tush.” Katy teased.  Justin rolled his eyes; did she really just call him that?  What does that even mean any way?  Justin hung his head and put his hands on his forehead.  He had a million questions with this girl, yet he was still infatuated with her.   Katy just sat there bouncing her legs off the edge of the table, looking at him intently.  Well he had her undivided attention, so he guessed now was as good a time as any to get some answers.  He stood up and put his hand on her knee to stop her movements.

“Do you ever stop moving, do you even know how to sit still?” He asked.  She was a little thrown off by his closeness but she managed a simple no to answer his question.  He leaned in a little closer and in hailed deeply before speaking softly into her ear.  “Why do you smell like cookies?”  He let his hand slip a little further up on her leg, just to see if she would protest.  Suddenly Katy was wondering who the ‘weird’ one was.

“Oh that’s easy, that is what I had for breakfast.” Katy said with a smile, she wonder why he was asking so many questions about her, she thought they were going to talk about him, now that was a topic she knew more about.  She knew all kinds of stupid random facts about him, why weren’t they talking about him?

“Cookies for breakfast?” Justin questioned looking her in the eye.  Her green eyes twinkled with an almost childlike wonderment.  Katy licked her lips at the thought of the yummy cookies she had enjoyed just moments before heading down there to see him.  Justin’s hands found their way back to his face in frustration. 

“I love cookies.  They are great any time.” Katy beamed.  She watched him in curious amusement, for a minute she thought she could actually see the gears turning in his head.  But even she wasn’t expecting what he did next.  He dropped his hands away from his face and got closer to her so that he could kiss her.  The kiss was soft and sweet.  He secretly watched her as she closed her eyes and coed softly.  She limbs when limp and stopped their twitching.  She became almost peaceful.

“You even taste like cookies.” Justin joked finally snapping her back to reality, which kind of angered Katy because reality sucked.   And then just like that the feet began to sway again accept now Justin was there still standing between her legs but it didn’t seem to bother her.

“Yeah well they were some pretty awesome cookies.  I will bring you some next time I come down.” Katy said.

“I don’t want your cookies, I want you.” Justin sighed.  He had finally come to the realization himself, though he wasn’t sure why he had just told her.  Katy blinked a few times and then proceeded as if the information that had just been received was flawed.  She moved to get up from the table but Justin didn’t move.   He watched her for a minute, there was a flurry of emotions across her face, none of which Katy knew what to do with.  After a minute moved away just enough to allow her to get to her feet.

Justin took her by the hand and led her into the recording part of the sound booth and closed that door behind them.  He pushed her up against a nearby wall and began to kiss her again, this time with a little more force.  He paused a looked her in the eye this time.

“I need you.” He groaned.  He managed to get his arms around her.  “Do you know what the song is about that we are writing?” He asked.  She just shook her head, she couldn’t be sure of anything right now; just that Justin Timberlake had her pinned against a wall and was asking her stupid questions.  “It’s about finding love in all the wrong places.  I can’t go back out there and write about finding love until I have had a chance to…” His voice trailed off at the end as he searched for the right words.

Katy stood there waiting for him to find what he was looking for, though she wasn’t sure about much, she was pretty sure that what they were doing didn’t have much to do with love but it was more of a need that they both had.  She was okay with it too; it wasn’t like she thought that she could compete with any of the girls that he had ever seriously dated.

“Fuck me?” Katy blurted out.

“I was going to say… to explore my feelings toward you.” Justin replied somewhat shocked by her answer but not sure why, she was the kind of girl that could say anything at any given time.

“Oh, like explore them sexually?” Katy questioned still really confused at this point as to what they were doing.  “Because generally speaking the only emotions I create in people are ones for confusion or anger and this doesn’t feel like either of those.”

“I am very confused by you, but I like it.  My life is so predictable right now; I could use a little excitement.” Justin explained.  He pressed his hips against her to prove his point and to answer her other question.  Katy felt herself melt again, she thought quietly to herself about the pros and cons of proceeding down this path.  She knew that she was probably going to jail and it might be awhile before she would see another guy again, so this could be a good thing.

She kissed him this time and passionately rubbed her tongue against his.  She felt him push her skirt up and press her hard against the wall.  But she didn’t try to stop him.  Her hand roamed freely over his body while he fought with his restraints, causing to groan and grunt in frustration.  Katy didn’t have her keys and if she had she probably would have aided him; it was kind of a turn on to see him struggle like he was.  He really was working for it.

Katy slowly undid his jeans to give him time to re think what he was about to do.  Katy didn’t believe in regret, so this wasn’t going to be a problem for her.  At least she could brag about having banged a pop star later.  But she wasn’t anything special so what was really in this for him, just a good time maybe or a release form a very stressful situation?  He continued to groan and moan for her to hurry up.  When she finally freed him, she stroked him a few times.  At this point he needed her even more than he had confessed to needing her.  He just wanted to crawl inside of her and take up residency there where nothing could ever get to him again.

“So just how sound proof is this room?” Justin moaned as he lifted her up a little.  Katy giggled.

“It was built by 4 young girls, what do you think?” Katy asked.  Justin smiled and he pressed himself against her, teasing her a little.

“I’ll try to be quiet then.” Justin whispered, he breathe was hot on her neck and it sent chills down her spine.  She reached down between them and pushed her thong aside, clearing the path for him.  With a series of movements, that were just as fluid as his music video dance steps, he had her moaning and called his name.  She hated it that he had such power over her, he could literally make her speechless with just a single kiss, so what he was doing to her now left her completely stupid and at his mercy. 

When it was done her mind was completely goo.  The sensations had been too much for both of them.  He kept her pinned between him and the wall for what seemed like forever, just listening to her heart beat and her breathing, still reeling from the flurry of emotions that he had just experienced.  She was quiet for once; he pulled away from her and just stared at her in awe, her tiny frame still between his arms. 

She bit her cheeks to keep from say those three words, she knew they were there on the tip of her tongue and if she opened her mouth they would spill out and spoil everything.  This moment was one she had dreamed about since she was 16, and she wasn’t going to let those three words scare him off so soon, god knows she was going to give him a million other reasons to run soon enough.  Katy didn’t think that he wanted to hear them; this was probably just another notch on his bed post.  Okay now she was just too quiet, Justin thought as he studied her.

“You okay babe? I didn’t hurt you did I?” He asked sweetly.

“I… I always knew that you had great rhythm.”  Katy sighed.  He smiled and released her, it was good to see that she still had her sense of humor. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: kidnapped