Author's Chapter Notes:
Brandi gets lonely and invited Chris to entertain her.

Brandi’s eyes opened slowly, after the crazy night they had the other girls were still asleep.  She could see Katy still curled up with her favorite pillow, dreaming about god knows what.  Brandi wasn’t sure how she got stuck sharing a room with Katy.  She climbed out of bed and headed down stairs.           

She put some coffee then looked at the basement door.  She couldn’t hear anything over the radio, but she grabbed her keys any way and went to check on them, secretly hoping that someone was up.  She really wanted some company.  She got to the down step and looked around at the sleeping men.  They looked so prefect and so peaceful, unlike the chaos of the night before.  Disappointed Brandi turned to go back up, but stopped when she heard Chris whisper her name.           

“I didn’t think anyone was awake.” She said with a smile, happy to see his big brown eyes.             

“Well this isn’t the most comfortable sleeping arrangement.” Chris explained, wiggling slightly in the chair that he was in.  Chris took a moment to look her over as she stood in the light of the doorway.  Her tank top and pajama pants clung to her body in all the right places.           

“No one else is up yet, would you like to come up for a bit and keep me company?” Brandi asked.  She knew she shouldn’t given all the trouble he had caused lately, but she really wanted someone to talk to and, well let’s face it some alone time with Chris was just what she needed.  Chris smiled and quickly made his way over to her, careful not to wake the others.  He held his hands out to her so she could unchain him from the floor and grant him access to the upper level.           

“Sorry guys, it’s every man for himself.” Chris said softly before following her up the stairs.             

Once up stairs they sat down on the sofa, Brandi asked him if he wanted some coffee.  He said yes, but while she was away he studied the room.  The first thing he noticed was that the front door was locked up pretty tight.  She secretly watched him from the kitchen while she poured them some coffee.  He was looking around like crazy; she could tell right away that he was up to something.  His attention snapped back to her as she handed him the coffee cup and sat back down beside him.           

“So tell me about yourself.”  Chris asked, looking at her very intently.           

“What would you like to know, I am not a very interesting girl.” Brandi said.           

“Come on don’t be modest, you’re an escape artist that kidnaps boy bands.  I’d day you were very interesting.  How old are you?” He asked.  Brandi laughed at how is snuck that last part in there.            

“I am 23.” She replied.           

“That’s pretty young to be committing a major felony.  Please tell me that a smart girl like you didn’t come up with this crazy scheme.” Chris said.           

“Yeah well, a girl could grow old waiting on you guys to get it together.” Brandi said with a smile.           

“Honestly, I miss the group too.  But I understood the reasons behind the break up.” Chris said.  He studied her reaction, god she had pretty features.  Images from last night were dancing in his mind, but he shook the thought away.  “You’re a very pretty girl.  Isn’t there something better that you could be doing with your life, rather than wasting it on a has been boy brand?”  He took his hand and brushed a strand of her hair out of her face, noting that her skin was very soft to the touch.  Brandi blush a little, his big brown eye just gleaming back at her.            

“Thanks, you sweet.” She gushed, sliding closer to him on the sofa.  He just smile and looped his arm around her.  They sat like that for awhile, just enjoying the peacefulness of the quiet house.             

Brandi turned to him and was about to say something when he kissed her.  Whatever she had thought about saying completely escaped her mind in that second.  The kiss was short.  He pulled away to see what her reaction would be.  She looked at him and blinked a few times but said nothing.  Her blue eyes sparkled with a strange mix of confusion and love.  Chris, acting on instinct, he pushed her back onto the sofa and pressed his lips to her again.  This time he let his hand roam a little.  She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer.           

Their kisses started to grow more feverish and forceful.  He looped his hands around her and ran them over her back and her ass as best as he could with them still being bound together.  He groaned in frustration, but Brandi barely noticed.  He was a great kisser, his lips so forceful, like he was going to eat her alive.  That when Brandi started to notice a pattern to his movements.  She smiled to herself as he kissed along her jaw line and down her neck.  He continued for awhile and then Brandi pushed him away slightly.  She looked him in the eye and then she slapped him as hard as she could.           

“Jesus, what the hell was that for?’ Chris asked, looking at her shocked and confused.  He couldn’t pull very far away from her thee way his arms were.             

“You’re looking for my keys.” She snapped.           

“Come on, what did you expect?” Chris asked as she slid out from between his arms.  She resisted the urge to slap him again.             

“Ugh, you are such a jerk.” She said sitting further away from him, with her arms crossed.             

“Whatever, you were totally enjoying it.” Chris fired back, not willing to admit that he had kind of enjoyed it as well.             

“I did but that is not the point.” Brandi pouted.  Chris kind of started to feel bad about it, thought he wasn’t sure why, after all he was the victim here not her.  Yet how was it that she was making him feel bad?           

“Well not that it matters but I meant everything that I said.” He replied.  Brandi just pouted at him some more.  He wasn’t going to get off that easy.  “What else can I do to make you not be mad at me?  I don’t want your psycho friend to come find me when I am sleeping or something and start slicing shit off.” He added.  Brandi thought about it and then smiled at him.           

“Show me your tattoo.” She begged.             

“What tattoo?” Chris asked, looking the tattoos he had on his arms.           

“Oh, you know the one.” Brandi replied, her big cheesy grin said it all.  Chris blushed a little.   

“Seriously, that one?” He questioned, making a mental note to take those twitter pics down when he got home.           

“Yes, that one.  Show it to me as a sign of trust.” She said.  Chris threw his head back in defeat and then stood up.  He carefully un-did his jeans and then lowered them just far enough to reveal the lip print tattoo that he had on his right butt cheek.  Brandi smiled, please with his peace offering.           

“Oh my god, what the hell are you two doing?” Kim yelled, frozen in place on the stairs, which as luck would have it gave her a clear view of Chris’s butt.  Brandi fell on to the sofa in tears from her laugher.  That was perfect timing.  Chris quickly pulled his pants up and spun around, smiling at her nervously.  Brandi finally composed herself enough to offer her friend a morning greeting.             

“Seriously, what the hell?” Kim repeated finally moving off of the steps and into the kitchen.  “What is he even doing up here in the first place?” Kim asked.

“It’s a long story, but I brought him up here because I was lonely.” Brandi whined.           

“By the way, your ass, not something I want to see first thing in the morning.” Kim said looking at Chris.             

“Not sure why anyone would ever want to see it to be honest.” Chris joked, turned to Brandi.  He raised an eye brow at her but Brandi just laughed, her sides were really starting to hurt.  Chris smiled too; it was nice to see her smile even if it was at the cost of his dignity.           

“So now I have to asked, why do you have lips tattooed on your ass?” Kim asked, still unable to shake the image from her brain.    Brandi chimed in as well; she wasn’t sure why he had it either.           

“If you must know, I have a friend that is a tattoo artist and one night after a lot of drinking, it sounded like a really good idea.” Chris explained.  Kim nodded her head and signed, she had never been drunk enough to consider a tattoo a good idea, but she imagined it could happen.  “Apparently it’s also a good conversation starter.” He added.           

“So you show a lot of people your ass then, do you?” Brandi questioned.  Chris just smiled and sat back down.  He actually mooned people more than you might think.             

“Um… Brandi, question.” Kim stated from the kitchen.             

“Yeah…?” Brandi asked.           

“Why are your keys in the sugar bowl?” Kim asked pulling them out and tossing them into the sink.           

“Oh, I hid them in there so Chris wouldn’t find them.” Brandi said smiling at Chris.  She had put them in the sugar bowl when she has gone to get the coffee.  Chris gave her a grin and a nod, she had out smarted him and he knew it.             

“Touché” He said.  Kim just shook her head and proceeded to get some sugar for her coffee. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: kidnapped