Author's Chapter Notes:
The boys fight back

It was getting late and the girls were getting tired.  It had been a really long day for everyone, but the guys had managed to make some headway on the song.  Mandy checked in on them last to make sure that they had everything that they needed to get the through the night and then headed off to bed herself.           

The basement was uncomfortable so the guys planned to stay up as long as they could to work on their song, they were all in a hurry to get home after all and escape didn’t seem like much of an option.  The girls were young but they didn’t appear to be stupid.  Once it was late into the evening shortly after mid-night, the guys felt safe to talk about the situation.           

“So what are we going to do?” Justin asked.           

“Besides try to write a song basically at gun point?” JC asked, all of this was really make his head spin, he couldn’t focus any more.           

“What if we finish the song and they still don’t let us go?” Chris asked, seriously concerned.  “I mean one song could turn into two, and two could turn into a whole album for all we know.”  The guys milled it over in their minds.           

“Come on you guys they are four girls, armed with dart guns.  There are five of us; surely there is something we can do to outsmart them.” Lance said.

“Yeah, Joey and I tried that logic and I ended up having to carry his ass to the car.  And it doesn’t help that at least one of them is completely nuts.” Chris explained, Joey just nodded in agreement; their plan at the rest area had gone terribly a rye.             

 “Man, they are all nuts, who in their right mind abducts a middle aged boy band just to record a freaking song?”  JC responded.             

“I think that is your answer right there, they have to be fans, why else would they go through all this trouble and specifically target us.  We should try to appeal to their inner teenager.  You guys should flirt with them, hell I will flirt with them if I have to.” Lance suggested.             

“I have seen they way that one looks at Joey, like he is the greatest thing since sliced bread.” Chris pointed out, recalled Mandy star cross gaze at the club, though he can’t recall most of what happened that night he does remember at least that much.  Joey just smiled, Mandy was pretty hot after all and she really seemed into him at the club.  Justin didn’t say anything but he knew that he had already tried a few basic tricks with Katy and got nowhere, so seducing the girls was not going to be as easy as it might seem, it was almost like they expected the guys to try something.           

They talked about it for a long time; no one had any better ideas on an easy way out.  After awhile Chris sat back in his chair and smiled.  He had just gotten a really dumb idea.           

“I don’t like that look, Chris.  Whatever you are thinking about just forget it.” Lance warned, but it was too late Chris had already committed to his plan.  He picked up the remote off the table and turned the TV on.  Chris slowly began to increase the volume.           

“What the hell are you doing, it’s three o’clock in the morning?” JC questioned covering his ears.           

“Exactly, it’s late; maybe they have neighbors nearby that will call the cop for excessive noise.  Or at the very least it will miss the girls off.” Chris yell over the TV.           

“I don’t know Chris, I didn’t see any neighbors.” Lance yelled.  Chris just shrugged, he didn’t care but he wasn’t about to sit here and do nothing.  It wasn’t long before they heard footsteps above them.  Mandy and Brandi came flying down the steps.           

“What in the hell are you doing?” Brandi snapped.  Chris just smiled.  Brandi groaned and started to chase him around the room, trying to get the remote from him.  Mandy started for the outlet to unplug the TV but Joey so the chance to doing something.  He jumped up and looped his arms around her.  She screamed at the top of her lungs, which was nothing compared to the TV at this point.

Brandi turned around to see what was going on and as soon as she did, Chris tossed the remote to JC and tackled her.  They rolled around on the floor for awhile become increasingly tangled in his chain.  Lance got up and while Joey had a hold of Mandy, he searched her for the keys, but found nothing.  In their hast to get down there and figure out what the problem was neither girl had grabbed a weapon, and Brandi had left her keys in the lock upstairs.  So there they were still trapped in a basement, accept now they had 2 screaming girls and a TV that was blaring.             

“This has to be the stupidest plan I have ever seen.” Justin yelled.            

“Well you didn’t exactly have a better plan.” Chris argued, he now had Brandi pinned to the floor, trapped under his body weight, but she was still hitting and yelling at him.  Finally she maneuvered herself just enough to kick him square in the privates.  He yelped and tried to lift off of her but he couldn’t.  In the process of wrestling her to the ground he had somehow bound them together with his chain.             

“Get the fuck off me or I will kick you in the junk again.” Brandi screamed, still fighting him.  But she had to admit having him this close to her, made her heart skip a beat.  His face so close to hers, his weight on top of her was almost comforting.           

“I can’t I am stuck.”  Chris answered her, not really having to yell given their close proximity, his breath hot against her skin, sending shivers down her spine.  Chris shifted a little trying not to think about the fact that he had a young woman pinned beneath him.  He didn’t want to embarrass himself but getting aroused, it’s not like she wouldn’t notice something like that the way their bodies were pressed together.            

Meanwhile back in her bedroom, Katy was laying on her bed with her pillow over her head trying to drown out the noise.  Brandi had left to deal with the problem but she had been gone for awhile, Katy debated on getting up to check on things.  She rolled over a few times before tossing the pillow across the room.  It hit the wall and knocked her katana over.  Katy smiled and got up; taking the katana with her she headed down stairs.             

Before she even entered the basement she could hear the chaos, when she reached the landing at the bottom if the steps she pulled the katana from its case and tossed the case aside.  She pushed past Mandy and Joey, jumped over the sofa and reached the TV in record time.  She took a stance and began to chop at the wires behind the TV until she severed the TV’s power cord causing the TV shut off and everyone in the room to stare at her in awe. Katy turned to them and calmly put the dull side of the sword to her shoulder and made for the steps.           

“Excuse me?  Can I get a little help here?” Brandi asked.  Katy turned and looked at them, her eye moving between Mandy and Brandi a few times.           

“Yeah, I don’t see a problem with this at all.  Have fun you two.” Katy said, she bent down to pick up her katana case and start up the stairs, until she heard both Mandy and Brandi call her name at the same time.  Katy was already laughing herself as she backed back down the stairs.  “I was joking you guy, Joey let her go and Chris just get up.” Katy asked.  Joey complied and Mandy darted over to Katy, in case he tried again.           

“Um… I would love to comply but I am stuck.” Chris explained.           

“Well I didn’t bring my keys, so you are just going to have to roll around until you figure it out.” Katy explained, rather enjoying this form of torture.  Brandi took hold of Chris shoulders and before he knew it she rolled them over so that she was sitting on top of him, straddling him trying to untangle the chains.  She flipped them around a few more times before she finally had them lose enough that she could slip out.  She arched her back, slowly make her way down Chris’ body.  Chris couldn’t move at this point, his eyes fixed on her as she moved her body in ways he could only imagine, her hands on his thighs, her ass in the air, the way her back as arched.  He swallowed hard and closed his eyes, trying to think of something else, kittens or old ladies.  Brandi finally cleared the last loop and looked back at Chris.           

“Are you alright?” Brandi asked.  Chris opened his eyes and looked at her perched on her knees near his feet.  He just nodded and mumbled something under his breath.  Brandi smiled, okay so she had done most of that on purpose, but it serves the man right for talking her in the first place.  Brandi got up and went over to the TV first to examine the damage.  She reach down and pulled what was left of the power cord out of the outlet for safty reasons and then turned to Katy.           

“A little over dramatic don’t you think?’ Brandi questioned, showing Katy her handy work.           

“Solved the problem didn’t I?” Katy asked.           

“You could have been electrocuted. “ Brandi snapped.  Katy just shook her head and point to the sword rubber handle.  She slipped it back into its case and disappeared back up the stairs.             

“Damn, she is fearless.  That is kind of hot.” Justin said softly.  He had never seen a woman move that fast or act with such confidence.             

“She is nuts, I can’t believe you guys let her have a real weapon.” JC snapped.            

“Yeah well, it’s was supposed to be ‘just decoration’ but I give you mind word, it will disappear after tonight.” Brandi sighed. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: kidnapped