Author's Chapter Notes:
The guys need a little 'inspriation'

Katy woke from her nap finally feeling human again.  Driving all day and Night had been harder than she thought, but so worth it.  She got up from the now deflating air mattress and headed down stairs. 

Down stairs Mandy was sitting at the table and Kim was busy fixing some lunch.  Katy eye what Mandy was working on and it peeked her interest so she started to question her about it.  She took a seat beside her Mandy at the bar.  Mandy looked up from her note book and smiled. 

“I am writing in my journal.” She explained, Katy looked got an interested look on her face and asked her why. 

“I have always kept a journal.  It’s a great place to keep my thoughts.”

“Somehow I am not so sure, when committing a major felony, it is such a great idea to document it.” Katy said with some concern in her voice. 

“Relax no one will ever find it, unless of course they find me, at which point I will already be screwed any way.  At least this way they will get my story right.” Mandy stated kind of proud of herself.

“Hey do you guys want to run this down to the fellas and see how they are doing?” Kim asked setting a plate of food down on the bar.  Mandy carefully closed her journal and tucked it away before picking up the plate; she turned to Katy and sweetly asked her if she was coming too.  Katy could hear the faint sounds of the guys arguing coming over the radio, so she got up and grabbed one of the long handle tazors from the counter.

“Yeah, but we might need this.” She said. 

“Yes, JC is being incredibly difficult.  Maybe you can get through to him; god knows the rest of us have tried.” Kim explained.  Katy smiled her special smile, looking at the weapon in her had.  Then the smiled suddenly faded, she was enjoying this way too much for her own comfort.

“I’ll fix him.” Katy warned then raced to catch up with Mandy.  Mandy delivered the food with a smile, setting the plate on the table and letting them have at it.   “So how’s it coming?” Katy questioned rocking a little on her toes, like an impatient school girl. 

“Crapy.” JC snapped while the others stuffed their faces.  Being held captive was one thing, but they weren’t about to go hungry as well.  Katy looked at him concerned about what he had said. 

“If you haven’t noticed this isn’t the most inspiring environment.” He added, reading the expression on her face.

“What do you want a motivational posted or something?” Katy asked, trying to be a total smart ass and taking a very defensive stance. 

“No, I want to go home, you freaking nut case.” JC answered.  He remained seated and stared the young woman down.

“You know what JC, I think you just need to make the most of life and whatever fucked up situation may arise.  You got to meet this thing head on.” Katy boosted, approaching him.

“Fuck you.” He replied, with some degree of force.  But Katy didn’t flitch, almost as if she expected it.   She moved in closer to him bending down to face him.  She looked him square in the eye and pulled the Tazor baton from where she had tucked it.  She flipped it on and held it dangerously close to his face.  He expression changed, the hardness slowly drifting away.

“You want some inspiration, JC?  How is this for inspiration?  If you don’t put something on that paper tonight, I’ll take this thing to your nut sack.” Katy warned.  Her evil smile glaring back at him, frightening the hell out of him.  JC stared at her for a moment and moved slightly in his chair.  The twinkle in her eye, told him that she was actually thinking about doing it.  She suddenly stood up straight and just pointed the thing at him.

“You know what that is extremely motivational.”  JC said nervously “I think I am good now.”  Katy grinned and turned to the others, pointing the baton at them.

“Anyone else need some inspiration?” She asked and stopped when she saw Chris.  She held it out to him and stared him down.  Chris nervously crossed his legs.

“You know I am still recovering from you last does of ‘inspiration’ and I am very fond of that part of my anatomy, so I would really like to pass on that.” Chris explained.  He eyes fixed on the crazy women and her weapon.

“Yeah, about that, I really feel bad about shocking the shit out of you earlier.” Katy said getting serious for a minute. 

“Really?” Chris asked suddenly interested again in what she was saying.

“No not really, but I was told that I should say that.  Something about hurting your feelings, I think.” Katy answered.

“So why did you say that if you didn’t mean it?  And they why tell him the truth about it after the fact?” Joey asked more than a little confused. 

“Oh Katy doesn’t believe in lying.  Seriously you can ask her anything and she will only tell you the harsh truth.  But you usually have to ask her; otherwise she says nothing, because saying nothing isn’t the same as lying.” Mandy explained, as if she had heard it all before.  Chris thought for a minute, then he got an idea and he figured he would try it.

“If you really feel bad then let me shoot you with it.” Chris begged, getting up out of his chair.  He stood before her and she milled it over in her head.

“Oh I don’t feel bad about it; you bit me you little shit.  But you seem like a business man so let's negotiate.” Katy explained.  She felt her skin tingle at the challenge. 

“No, Katy this is a really bad idea.” Mandy chimed in.  Katy just winked at Mandy.  Mandy took it as a sign to step down so she sat next to Joey on the sofa, impressed that he still smelled of booze from the night club.

“My terms are simple; I want to shoot you with that damn thing.  What’s your offer?” Chris asked.  Katy thought for a minute, she looked at JC then Justin and they both stared back at her.

“I have one condition.  You are the moron that put the group together in the first place.  So you pull you guys back together and finish writing the song, and by finish I mean completely done and ready to be sung.  And then I will let you shoot me with the stun gun.  In the back just like I shot you.” Katy explained.

“Deal!” Chris beamed and moved to shake her hand.  He knew that they had to finish the stupid song anyway, so really her terms were pointless.  Katy calmly shook his hand; he was impressed with her grip though.  It was a strong and confident hand shake.

“Katy, I don’t think this is such a good idea.” Mandy said.

“I love it.” JC chimed in, mainly since the woman had just threatened him.

“See, JC loves it.  Joey smiled, everyone is happy.” Katy explained.

“Actually Lance and Justin don’t seem to care.” Mandy pointed out.

“That is because she hasn’t done anything to us yet.” Lance answered softly. 

“She kidnapped you.” Mandy yelled.

“No, technically the other two kidnapped them.” Katy said with a smile.  "I don’t want you to feel left out though, I haven’t done anything to you yet because I haven’t thought of anything.  But give me some time and I will come up with something great.”  Katy said kind of disappoint in herself for not thinking of something already.

“Lance is gay; you don’t have like a million gay jokes rolling around in your head?” Mandy asked.

“No, actually I find that really hot, in a weird yet tragic way.  Jesus thanks for reminding me, now I will have to be nice to Lance because I totally have to hots for him.”  Katy whined, Lance just laughed.  “Well that can’t all hate me I guess.”

“Not to change the subject in any way, as I am sure you and Lance will make a great couple down the line.  But Joey dude you smell.”  Mandy whined.  Joey lifted his shirt to check, he did smell like a bar.  Justin followed suit, after all they had been their longer, and he kind of wondered why he was smelling chorine all day.  Katy pointed out the shower and bathroom which she assumed they had already known about.

“We don’t have any clean clothes though.” Justin explained. 

“That’s fine just strip, I’ll run put them in the washing machine.” Katy answered very casually.  Justin sat there looking her over for a minute, she looked dead serious.  She batted her green eyes at him and waited, either for him to shoot her down or lose the clothes.  “We are probably going to need to wash the underwear too, so let’s go boy, chop chop.” She added.

This time she was met with a long draw out versions of her name, which could only come from Mandy.  Katy turned to her and made a pouty face, like child being rejected when asking for candy. 

“Katy, upstairs there is a box in the living room.  It has clean clothes for the guys in it, go get it and bring it down here.” Mandy ordered.  Katy hung her head and did as she was asked, grumbling to herself that Mandy wasn’t much fun as she made her way upstairs. 

“You didn’t really mean that did you?” Brandi asked, once Katy cleared the steps.

“Which part are you talking about, the part about wanting to see Justin naked, or the part about shocking in the junk, or the thing where Chris shoots me?” Katy questioned. 

“Don’t be stupid, I know that you want to see Justin naked and I know that you would totally sock them.  I mean the thing with Chris, for once I agree with Mandy that is a bad idea.” Brandi said.  Katy laughed, she wasn’t sure what shocked her most that Brandi wasn’t on board, since she after all was the one that told her to apologize to Chris in the first place, or that Brandi was surprised that Katy had a really dumb idea.

“It’ll be fine, the joy of the actually finishing the song will over write the pain of being zapped.  That thing only has one shot.”  Katy said finally finding the box.  They had guessed on the sizes, she really hoped that they could all find something that fit, as she peered into the box.

“Honestly, Brandi, I am looking forward to seeing Katy get her ass handed to her for once, maybe then she won’t be so trigger happy.” Kim added.  She smiled at Katy as she spoke.  Kim adored Katy, but sometimes she could be too much, maybe being knocked down a few notches wouldn’t hurt.

“I suddenly feel so loved; we can continue this conversation once I deliver these goods.”  Katy explained.  The box was getting heavy after all, and this looking like it could be a long conversation that went nowhere any way.  So with a smile to walked away from her friends to take the guy their clothes.

The guy rummaged through the box and arranged a plan for the use of the shower.  There was just enough length of chain for the guys to move around the basement and get into the bathroom, but heaven forbid if you got it wrapped around anything.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: kidnapped