Chapter 3

 Paige sat in her car, reading over the questions she had for Cameron Diaz. She still couldn’t get over the fact that she was going to meet and interview the drop dead gorgeous actress who knew so much about Justin Timberlake. Fear was consuming her; would she discover some truths about Justin that would make her see him differently? Would it turn out that he was decent? That was laughable. Justin was probably just a manipulative liar who was trying to do anything he could to get out of prison.

 She climbed out of her car and walked into the small bistro, Candor, in central LA. This particular eating establishment was where Paige had first met Ryan. Paige was still in high school at this point and Candor became a popular after school hang out for her and her girlfriends, the rich girls who had everything they wanted.

 Ryan immediately approached Paige, thinking her to be older than what she was, he chatted her up and from then on they were pretty much a couple. The age difference between the two was something that Paige adored, she loved older men; they were dangerous and so much better than the immature boys in her high school and college. She was wrong about that though; as time went on, Paige discovered that Ryan was not at all dangerous, he was safe. That was probably what kept her with him for so long, she knew he’d never leave her and she’d never have her heart ripped apart.

 The flooding memories were knocked out of Paige’s mind when the 30-something brunette happily waved Paige over. Paige seemed taken back by the overly friendly attitude of Cameron, was she the same woman that threatened paparazzi and broke their cameras?

 “Hi! You must be Paige Harper. It’s so nice to meet you.” Cameron smiled one of her award-winning smiles and shook Paige’s hand.

 “Same here, Ms. Diaz. I’m such a big fan.”
 
 “Oh please, call me Cameron, Ms. Diaz is way too formal.”

 “I’m sorry.” Paige smiled and took a seat across from Cameron. “I’m so grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to talk to me.”

 “Are you kidding? Justin and I were great friends and I would do anything for him.”

 Paige began setting up her tape recorder and pulled out some paper work. Justin hadn’t been lying when he said that he and Cameron had dated briefly, their 4 year relationship really had been all for publicity and tabloids. Wow.

 “He spoke very highly of you too.” Paige was lying, of course, Justin had only mentioned Cameron briefly and when he did he only spoke of her cheating ways.

 “Aw really? I’m so glad to hear that. We had a rocky break up. I mean everyone knows that story, and I take the blame for that, but I really didn’t know that he would just flip out after all that happened.” Cameron stated and sipped her cup of herbal tea. It smelled amazing and Paige was definitely thinking of ordering herself the same thing.

 Cameron was a knockout, her now brown hair made her blue eyes pop out. She had the body a million girls would kill for. Cameron had everything, yet at the same time, it seemed like she regretted not having Justin either. Paige was trained to read body language and she could see by the way that Cameron tensed up at the mention of the break up. Paige knew that she had to get more information. One thing at a time though.

 “So Justin never really showed any signs of violence or signs of a mental disorder when you knew him?”

 “Um… he wasn’t violent… he was… oh God this is embarrassing.”
 
 “He was what?”

 “Justin had these weird… fetishes.” Cameron stated, causing Paige’s eyes to bug out of her head. Were they really going to get into their sexual relationship? Paige knew first hand what a horny bastard that Justin was and she really wasn’t sure if she wanted to divulge into how horny he was. “He liked to tie me up. He loved even more to dominate me and to be in control.”

 Paige’s mind was racing at this revelation. Hadn’t Justin tied up his victims? This was only more evidence against him. Her tiny body shook slightly at the thought of what he could do to her if he ever got out of that cell.

 “So he liked S&M?”

 “Pretty much. It kind of freaked me out at first, I’m not really that type of girl but I was willing to try it for him. He was just so into it… like in bed he was one person and then out of bed he was another. It was like he had split personalities or something.”

 Okay. That was definite documentation of a possible mental disorder. Poor Justin. He really needed help. Why hadn’t anyone tried to intervene before this terrible tragedy occurred? Paige wanted to scream at his mother and all his friends. Instead of treating Justin like a cash cow they should have gotten up and tried to get him the help he needed and deserved!

 “So he was normal when you weren’t intimate?”

 “Basically… I mean, don’t get me wrong, the sex was great… it’s just… I’m not into whips and chains and blindfolds.” Cameron tossed her hair behind her shoulder and shrugged. “I guess it just wasn’t written in the stars for us.”

 “Justin is a little strange. The minute he met me he started hitting on me and hasn’t stopped. I feel a little sorry for him but it’s not in my job description to sexually satisfy him… nor would I want to.” Paige said smirking and rolling her eyes.

 Paige was lying a little, maybe under different circumstances she would have been crazy about Justin, but that was not going to happen. He was a convicted murderer, not to mention insanely conceited. Paige knew that she would much rather give him a kick to the ego then jump in the sack with him.

 “You don’t know what you’re missing. He was really good… “ Cameron bit her lip coyly and whispered to Paige. “Not to mention huge.”

 Wow. Too much information, yet enough for her. Paige turned a deep scarlet and sunk down into her seat. Growing up she had imagined how big he was, but only in her dreams did she believe that he was actually what she hoped for.

 “Wow. Very wow.”

 “I was probably as shocked as you when I saw. I was expecting him to be small… but it shocked the hell out of me, but yeah that’s not really important.”

 “I guess not… um… so do you know anything about Justin’s past relationships? Like any other girlfriends?”

 “Uh… I know he dated Alyssa Milano before me, but that was a brief fling. He was with Scarlett Johansson after me and obviously, Miss Britney Spears.”

 Britney Spears. Yes. Paige had forgotten all about her. After her very public breakdown, Britney went a little crazy and eventually entered rehab. After that, it seemed that she disappeared along with the possibility of her come back. The brunette knew that she was going to have to find Britney and question her. It was the only way the truth really would be able to come out.

 “What was Justin’s relationship like with the NSync guys?” Paige asked. The question seemed to catch Cameron off guard and she stared stunned for a moment, but quickly covered it up like the professional actress she was. Something was definitely up. Did Cameron know more than she led on?

 “Um… they all seemed to get along well. There was always little fights but they seemed to be best friends. I really don’t know why Justin almost killed Lance and JC but that just wasn’t like him. When I first met Justin he was set on helping JC with his solo album, they all seemed like they got along really well despite the breakup of *NSync.”

 Paige was starting to question Cameron’s credibility. She knew more than she led on, and these short and sweet answers she was giving were completely dodging the question. Something was going on and Paige NEEDED to get to the bottom of this.

 “Okay, one more question, Cameron. Do you think Justin raped and killed those girls?” Paige knew she was pressing on dangerous territory, the only answer Cameron could give was mere hearsay and an opinion. A sigh omitted from Paige as Cameron squirmed in her seat uneasily.

 “I don’t know…a part of me wants to believe he didn’t… but all the evidence points to him. I guess sometimes we don’t know people as well as we think we do.”

 Wasn’t that the truth. Paige couldn’t help but to agree with Cameron, so many people had continually surprised her with their lack of compassion. Like Justin’s mother for example, she seemed like a nice woman but how could a mother cash in on their sons break down? STAGE MOM!

 “Well thank you for your time, Cameron.” Paige faked a smile at Cameron and stood up from her seat. She quickly gathered up all her materials, trying to get as far away as quickly as she could. “This has all been very helpful.”

 “Anytime… if you have anymore questions or anything… give me a call.” Cameron answered with a sugary sweet smile.

 “I see right through that lying bitch.” Paige thought to herself walking to her car and away from Cameron. “I just need to make her spill her guts.”

**

 Paige sat on her bed with all her paperwork around her once again. This was becoming like a nightly tradition for her. She was becoming more and more engrossed in her work as the days went on. This mystery was drawing her in and she knew she had to solve it, no matter what the cost.

 “Baby… are you coming out to dinner tonight?” Ryan called to her from outside the bedroom.

 Every weekend she accompanied Ryan to dinner with his friends and their prospective girlfriends/wives. It wasn’t something she particularly enjoyed doing, mostly because her only source of conversation were females who sat back and had children. They weren’t interesting, nor did they really speak to her about anything worth while. In her opinion, they were just a waste of space, concerned with nothing but money and their own pointless lives.

 “No, Ryan… I’m swamped with work… I’m sorry.”

 She heard him omit a loud sigh and knew that he wasn’t happy. She often felt that Ryan wanted her to be his trophy wife and that kind of scared Paige. She was content working and having her own career. It was what she wanted to do with her life.

 “Fine… I’ll see you when I get in then.”

 A loud door slam was heard as Ryan left Paige alone in the apartment, only with her work for company. This actually made Paige feel better; she didn’t need Ryan around boring her with conversations about their wedding. The date that Paige was desperately trying to prolong for as long as she could. She loved him, but wasn’t ready, yet she didn’t want to lose the only stability she had in her life.

 Paige tore her mind away from her personal life and looked back at her work. Paige stared at the collection of magazine clippings she had about Justin’s arrest, trial and sentencing. They all just seemed to bash him and wonder what happened to the golden boy who was supposedly “bringing sexy back”? US Weekly did an entire issue speculating his downfall; blaming everything from drugs, alcohol, schizophrenia to even saying he was in some sort of cult.

 This was all laughable, Paige was determined to find the true story and the first step to doing that was calling the woman who knew everything about him, his mother Lynn Harless. Paige shakily went through her phonebook and called the number of the woman who deserved a slap to the face for not being a better mother to her son.

 Paige’s trusty tape recorder was set up and waiting to record every word Lynn Harless was going to omit.

 “Hello?”

 “Hi, is this Mrs. Harless?”

 “May I ask who’s calling?” The feminine southern voice on the other side of the call asked.

 “This is Paige Harper… Mrs. Harless hired me to write a biography on her son, Justin.” Paige responded; she was becoming infatuated with a before and after shot of Justin. On one side of the photo he was holding two Grammys in his hands with a grin on his face and the other photo depicted him in handcuffs being pushed into a police car.

The photo was a haunting reminder of what celebrity and money could do to someone. It could tear you apart, making you not even a shell of who you used to be. It strips you naked of everything and leaves you alone and defenseless in the spot light until finally you lose the last thing you have, your soul.

“Oh hello sweetheart, I was just afraid you were one of those tabloids. Thems been callin’ me all the time for a statement or some hot gossip.” Lynn stated; a noisy background was what Paige was greeted with and she silently hoped she hadn’t caught her in the middle of dinner. Those Southerners hated impoliteness and Paige knew that she needed to kiss this woman’s ass. She was helping her to make her career after all. “And do call me Lynn! Is everything going okay with the interviews? Has Justin been behaving himself?”

Oh if only Paige were to reveal the truth about everything, but instead her tongue was bitten. No use in sharing the unimportant facts.

“Everything is fine. Justin has been very cooperative. I was just calling because I’d like to interview you for the book.”

“Me? Well, I am a tad bit busy runnin’ Justin’s company, Tennman Entertainment, but I think I can squeeze you in next weekend.”

“That’s perfect… um have I caught you in the middle of anything? Because I really wanted to ask you a couple of questions about Justin. It will be really quick… I promise.”

“Sure that would be fine. We actually just finished dinner so it’s fine. You are so polite…. Every other reporter works to their convenience but you seem different.” Lynn responded, causing Paige to smile shyly. “Justin couldn’t stop gushing about how beautiful you are when I went to see him.”

“Oh… I…”

“I thought it was very sweet and I thank you for trying with him. I know my son can be very… what’s the word… difficult to deal with, but I assure you that he really is a good boy. I tried my hardest with him but it’s hard to control him.”

Listening to Lynn gush about Justin had Paige confused. Was this woman being sincere or was she actually just kissing ass because of what Paige was doing. The Cuban girl was just stunned at the compliments she was receiving and the straight up love and loyalty Lynn had for Justin.  She would never betray him, yet she was giving more confirmation that Justin had a problem.

 Paige didn’t want to believe he had a problem; she was secretly rooting for him but didn’t want to admit that it was because of any other reason than to get ahead in her career.

 “He’s hard to control? Mrs- um Lynn, did you ever consider that maybe there was a problem with Justin?”

 “No… I mean he wasn’t always like this… my little boy was sweet and loving, the perfect little gentlemen. Sure he was stubborn and had a personality, but that’s what added to his charm; eventually this charm became manipulation… and honestly he became like a spoiled two year old, throwing tantrums when he didn’t get his way.  But anyway, Justin had such dreams and aspirations growing up, they were so beautiful, he thought he could take on the world… and he did. Every dream he had came true. In the end it was too much for him to handle; the pressures of his career, his girlfriends, his friends and even his family brought him to where he is today… not any disease.” Lynn had started to cry which made Paige feel absolutely horrible. The poor woman blamed herself for where Justin was. “He was on top of the world and his fall to the bottom was hard. In a matter of months he lost it all and just cracked. I don’t believe that the boy I raised could do any of the things he was accused of, but the man in the spot light, I’m not sure of.”

 “So Justin changed when he got famous?”

 “Yes… and what changed him even more… was her.”

 “Her?”

 “Britney Spears. After she broke his heart, he was never the same again.” Lynn sniffed as a man in the background was heard speaking. “Paul, I’m coming… will you calm down?!”

 “I understand your busy… go tend to your husband. Thank you so much for taking time out and talking to me, Lynn. I really appreciate at.” Paige said honestly.

Her entire opinion of Lynn had changed with this short conversation. It was really like no one was what they seemed.

“Thank you, Paige… you really are a wonderful human being. I’m so glad I picked you for this… I know you’ll see beyond what everyone is trying to fabricate and let the real story shine through.”

“Of course I will… I want the world to know what a great son you have… I want the entire planet to know that there assumptions are wrong.”

“You don’t know what that means to me…”

“Just trust me. I promise I won’t let you or Justin down.”

**

 “Good morning Timberlake.” Paige walked into the room where Justin was being held with a devious smile.

 “What are you doing here?” Justin stood up and stared at Paige with the lustful glimmer in his eye that was present from the moment he had seen her. “I thought you only came in on the weekends?”

 “Well we need to get down to business… I need you to be honest with me. Are you ready to open up?”

 “Mmm… only if you are.” Justin smiled, causing Paige to roll her eyes.

 “The perverted puns are getting kind of old… think of some new material to make me blush, Justin.” Paige smiled and took a seat before Justin.

 The man behind the bars watched the brunette with fascination. She was so different from the girls who had thrown themselves at him and spread their legs the minute he asked. Paige really was a good girl and it intrigued Justin. Not only was she young and innocent but she had clever comebacks for him. Justin got a kick out of her wit.

“Don’t worry… I have plenty of time to think… especially when you have such easy openings for me to throw them in.” Justin beamed at her and came toward the bars, his immense hands grabbed onto them tightly.

Paige forced the thoughts of what he could do with those hands out of her mind. He was a killer for God sake! She could not be having impure thoughts of someone who committed so much evil in his life.

“Okay… so Justin I need you to tell me about Britney.”

The name made Justin’s heart stop. Britney still had that affect on him, even 5 years after their breakup his heart still ached at the mention of her name. She had two kids now and was probably just as big a mess as he was. It was funny how their lives always mirrored each others. They were both at their peaks of fame together and they both fell together; to Justin it truly showed how much she was his soul mate.

“I don’t want to talk about her.”

“Please Justin… it’s important that we do…”

“If I do… what do I get out of it?” Justin’s anguished expression changed to a smirk. Paige just shifted uncomfortably in her chair. She knew that whatever was going through his sick mind couldn’t be good.

“What did you have in mind?”

“You strip naked and spread eagle against the bars and let me pound you out.” Justin licked his full lips. “Then we can talk whatever you want.”

“That sounds great….” Paige said rolling her eyes. “Oops wait I’m engaged… SORRY.”

“What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him.”

“Can’t you think about anything else Justin?”

“Not when you’re around.” Justin flashed a million dollar smile at Paige causing her to turn a deep red.

“Sex is way overrated… I don’t know why you like it so much.” Paige said, playing with the volume on the tape recorder which recorded every single conversation she had with Justin.

“WHAT?! Overrated? WHOA WHOA WHOA! Hold the fuck on… you’re telling me you don’t like sex?”

“I like it… it’s just like… I never um… forget it.”

The Cuban reporter refused to look up from her papers. She never wanted to share her personal life with Justin and this entire thing was very embarrassing. She had never told anyone, not even her girlfriends, about her sex life and confessing it to a complete stranger was just plain awkward.

“You’ve never gotten off have you?”

Silence was what Justin was responded with. Oh God… he practically busted in his pants at the things he was going to do to this girl. He was picturing it all, giving her orgasm after orgasm, leaving her completely satisfied while satisfying himself. The fallen popstar wanted her right then and there.

“Damn girl… you’re man just doesn’t know how to give it to you. Trust me, doll face, sex is fucking amazing when the guy knows how to work pussy right.”

“Ew, I hate that word!” She exclaimed, trying to change the subject. “So can we just talk about Britney?”

“Not until you take your clothes off.”

“I’m not doing that!” Paige crossed her arms over her chest and huffed. Justin really was a lunatic to her; how could he possibly think she was going to admit anything that he was accusing and then go and sleep with him?!

“We don’t have to fuck… just let me see something… come on…”

“Will you talk then?”

Justin licked his lips and nodded. He was so horny that he would do anything to see Paige’s hot little body. Yet, it really bothered him that she just wouldn’t give in and fuck him. It was clear that she wasn’t like other girls but he still wanted her. Why couldn’t it just be easy like the days in NSync when all he had to do was walk out of his tour bus, grab a girl and get what he wanted?

“Yes.”

Paige swallowed her pride as she slowly removed her tank top and bra. She figured that if this was the only way to get her story, she might as well just play by Justin’s rules, even though she despised them.

“Oh my God… come here… come closer….” Justin‘s arm reached through the bars, coming closer to Paige’s chest.

Justin had never seen a more perfect pair of breasts in his life. He had thought Britney had the perfect pair once, but seeing Paige’s moved to a completely different level. She had the sickest body that he had ever seen and he knew more than ever that he had to have her.

“I’m not coming closer! I never said you could touch me!”

“Come on… let me grab them… and then I want to give you a little kiss… right in between your thighs.” The confined man was so horny and he figured that maybe showing the girl before him would make her feel the same.

Justin’s pants were pulled down to his ankles and his massive penis was released. Paige’s eyes widened in shock and fascination. He was absolutely massive, probably twice as big as Ryan.

“OH MY GOD!” She did the only thing she could think of. Paige covered her eyes and pulled her shirt back on. “This was a bad idea… oh my God…that’s massive… oh my God…”

“I’ve heard that before.” Justin laughed arrogantly. “Come on… just come closer… let me show you how nice it’ll be when I stick it in you.”

“Justin… stop! I did what you said so now you need to talk about Britney!”

Feeling both agitated and aroused, Paige tried to take her mind off the situation at hand. Justin Timberlake was throwing himself at her and she couldn’t even do anything about it but freak out. This was probably every girl’s dream and she was lucky enough to get a chance to do it. A part of her was kicking herself for saying no and the other was patting her on the back for being so strong willed.

“Fucking cock tease!” Justin burst out and sent a punch to the concrete wall. “You show me your perfect little tits and just don’t even let me touch them?!”

“Okay… Mr. Timberlake… I’m going to give you a few minutes to calm yourself down. When I come back I want to hear nothing about us performing any sexual act… is that clear?” Paige stared at the floor as she spoke, unable to look as strong as her words were. She knew that if he were out of the cell, she would be sleeping with him at that moment.

She couldn’t do that to Ryan, he was a good man, he wasn’t like Justin who had all the mystery and drama surrounding his life. Safety was what she wanted… right?  Paige didn’t allow herself to stand in that room anymore, she walked into the hallway and slumped against the wall. She was in absolute shambles, and anyone passing by would probably think she was the crazy one instead of Justin.

Paige knew she had to be crazy to have any desire for this man.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin college lance