ch 2
 
Paige sat on her bed listening to the tape recording of Justin speaking. He sounded so sad. It must have been hard for him to live in that cell all the time. At the same time she knew he deserved it. He killed and raped two girls and assaulted his own friends.
 
It was scary to look and Justin and imagine that he was a killer. He had a baby face and those blue eyes of his did not look like the eyes of a killer. She picked up her copy of No Strings Attached and stared at the once innocent boy band member. He was so gorgeous and there was a time that Paige would have killed to be with him. She was your typical teenybopper growing up. Pictures of *N Sync filled her bedroom walls and she could probably still recite the words to every song that boyband had ever made.
 
But now her future husband was in the next room and that part of her life was long over. Paige turned to the living room and spotted her fiancé seated on a chair reading a magazine. He was gorgeous in his own dark way. He was fair skinned like herself, with dirty blonde hair and dark blue eyes. Ryan was very broad and gave off a mysterious look to him, but he was far from that.
 
Ryan was a very predictable, blue-collar employee who worked a simple 9 to 5 job. Paige cared for him deeply, but wasn't in love. She didn't need love; in fact she had given up on the fairytale of finding someone to love a long time ago. Paige just wanted the stability of having a husband and settling down.
 
Once again Paige rewound the tape recording and began to play it again. She fell asleep on her papers to the sound of Justin's voice.
 
When you’re in love, you just have a feeling in your gut. Every time you think of the person and everything that you have experienced together, you smile. Even at the worst time you can't help smiling because the thought of them makes you so indescribably happy. It's like you’re on a natural high. Life just can't be cruel when you’re with the one you love.

**
Justin tossed a nerf ball around his cell, bored out of his mind. Well he couldn't say he was bored because he had Paige on his mind. That gorgeous brunette with the long legs and sexy body he knew was aching to show from under her conservative clothing.
 
He reached down and rubbed his hard on softly. Justin was sick of whacking off all the time. He wanted a woman to please him, he wanted Paige.
 
Too bad she was taken. He would take care of that though. Once she had a taste of Timberlake, she wouldn't want to go back to her fiancé or anyone else for that matter. He'd fuck her till she was sore and would never look at another man again.
 
First he'd toy with her though. Get her so riled up that she'd come to him. Unless he was able to get to her first.
 
"Hi Justin." Paige smiled at him and walked over to her seat that she had taken the day before. Justin stared at her and licked his lips.
 
She looked beautiful, dressing a little more casual. She had on a denim skirt and a simple pink shirt. Justin forced a smile at the woman across from him and rubbed his built arms.
 
"Hi."
 
"I thought we could continue the interview... is that okay?"
 
"Yeah sure." Justin leaned back in his chair and rested his head against the wall. He watched as Paige crossed her toned legs. He just sighed. This girl was such a fucking tease.
 
The two discussed more of his life in Millington. The whole interviewing process was boring the shit out of him. Justin just kept imagining what the brunette looked naked, hell that was all he cared about.
 
"Justin?" Paige said, snapping him out his daze.
 
"Oh yeah..?"
 
"So tell me, you and Trace are best friends?"
 
"Trace is more like my brother. We grew up together and we'll grow old together. It was like everything happened to us at the same time. We're like the same person."
 
"Do you feel like that with the guys of Nsync?"
 
Justin rolled his eyes and laughed under his breath.
 
"The traitors? Yeah fucking right. I mean maybe Chris and Joey will always be my friends but the rest can fucking blow me."
 
"What happened with Lance and JC?"
 
"I don't wanna fucking talk about it? Okay?"
 
"Justin, come on. I need to know."
 
"You don't need to know anything besides how to suck my cock, okay?!" Justin didn't mean to come off as such an asshole, but the mere mention of Lance and JC sent him over the edge. They ruined his life. No one could understand the absolute betrayal that he felt towards his former friends.
 
"You are just like everyone said you were. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but you're just a fucking NYMPHO!!" Paige was shaking from anger. She grabbed her cell phone and began to dial numbers; if Justin wasn’t going to cooperate than neither would she. "I think I need to get your mother down here so she can teach you how to talk to a woman!"
 
"Paige come on don't call her!!" Justin's mood immediately changed and he felt like an asshole.
 
"Why the hell shouldn't I?!"
 
"Because I'm asking you nicely... please?"
 
"You weren't too nice to me 2 minutes ago. I shouldn't even give you the time of day."
 
"I'll tell you what happened if you just calm down okay?"
 
Paige sat back down and clicked the recorder back on. She folded her arms over her chest and listened as Justin told his story.
 
"JC and Lance set me up. That’s why I get angry when anyone mentions them. I didn't rape those girls or kill those girls. JC and Lance were so jealous of my solo success that they wanted to ruin me, and they did. They hired people to kill and rape those girls and then made it look like I did it."
 
"How do you know that’s true?" Paige raised her eyebrow, unsure whether to believe this story. It was a bit farfetched to her.
 
"I didn't lay a hand on either of them or those girls. Plus, Trace heard them talking about it. He confronted them but they got him sent to a mental institution in Chicago."
 
"That’s crazy... there has to be proof. If this is true... I wanna try to clear your name. You deserve to be free." Paige said this but still was uncertain of Justin. She knew that Justin could just be lying to try and gain sympathy points from her. What was certain though was that she did not trust Justin at all.
 
"If my lawyers couldn't do it, what makes you think you can?"
 
"What if they paid off your lawyers Justin?" Paige looked at him and he raised an eyebrow. It was mere speculation on her part, but it would make a hell of an interesting story if it were the truth. Paige’s career would definitely take off.
 
"They couldn't have..."
 
"It's possible."
 
"Listen, you need to keep away from the guys. If you think I'm crazy then wait till you see them. They would swallow you whole."

Justin was actually being serious about the situation with Lance and JC. They were dangerous and he was concerned about the well being of Paige. If they knew that she was trying to uncover the truth, they could go after her and try to hurt the perfection that was Paige Harper. She was too beautiful to be destroyed, and besides, he still hadn’t had her.
 
"I can take care of myself. But wouldn't it be awesome if you were out of here?"
 
"I'm working on getting my case appealed. That’s how I'll get out."
 
"And if you don't you’re fucked. Justin let me try."
 
"Why the hell do you care? I mean you were screaming at me for being a nympho and now you want me out on the streets?" Justin raised an eyebrow at Paige who merely shrugged her shoulders.
 
"What you said about love yesterday really got to me. You may be a pervert but you've obviously loved deeply. Someone that’s capable of feeling that great of an emotion has to have some sanity inside."

Paige was being truthful, his words had definitely gotten to her yesterday, in fact she hadn’t been able to get them out of her head. The buxom brunette envied Justin for his ability to of been able to love so deeply in his lifetime. Paige never experienced that, only some artificial replica. She forced the thought out of her mind, Ryan was good for her and being with him would secure a happy life.
 
 “I’m glad someone thinks so.” Justin sighed. Paige just gave Justin a half smile.
 
 “When I get to work on something, I don’t stop till I accomplish it. So come on… just let me do this.”
 
 “Fine… but be careful?”
 
 “I will.” Paige beamed.

Blue eyes burned with a glimmer of hope. Would Justin be able to get out of prison with the help of Paige? Could he even really trust her? It could be very possible that the beautiful woman before him was in cahoots with JC and Lance, but Justin decided to take his chances. What was the worst that could happen anyway?
 
 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin college lance