Story Notes:

Disclaimer- I OWN NOTHING. well maybe this story but not  all the celebs and justin... not fair.

 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Author's Chapter Notes:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Chapter 1

Some said he had dementia, others said that he was completely sane and was aware of everything he did. Either way it scared the 22-year-old writer, Paige Harper. She nervously picked at her short French manicured nails, waiting to be let into the maximum-security prison to meet with the so-called rapist/killer/drug addict.
 
This was Paige's first assignment out of UCLA. She was working at Cambridge Publishing Company in California. When they told her about her first job, she was reluctant to turn it down. It could make her career.
 
Paige had been a fan of his when he was in 'N Sync and of course there were rumors of him being a little crazy. There was the incident in which he verbally attacked a girl because she had said, "JC was hotter." It didn't really bother Paige at the time, she was young and Justin Timberlake could do no wrong in her eyes.
 
But Justin had broken up with Cameron Diaz and from then on things went downhill for him. He was accused of raping two girls after a concert and then killing them. That same night Justin had gotten into a fight with his now ex-band-mates in 'N Sync. He left Lance with a concussion and JC with a broken collarbone.
 
After that Justin was evaluated in a mental institution. He was later moved to high-security prison where he was under constant observation. That was exactly where Paige was.
 
The doors opened to reveal an ample cell that was securely shut. Paige thanked God for that. Justin looked up from a book he was reading and smiled curiously at her. Paige felt chills of fear run up and down her body, but she knew that she had to keep her cool.
 
"Mr. Timberlake, I'm Paige Harper, I'm going to be writing a biography on you... I spoke to you're mother and father, Lynn and Paul and they gave me the okay to come here..."
 
"Oh did they...?" He said coldly, looking her up in down in her gray dress suit. Paige looked very professional, something she took pride in. She was in fact very beautiful, a Cuban girl with mid-length brown hair, dark green eyes and the perfect body.
 
Justin watched her every movement and licked his lips. He hadn't seen a woman so beautiful in a long time. He ached to be with her, to hold her in his arms, to explore every inch of her body. Being in prison was like hell for him. He was used to having a woman every night and being celibate was so hard. Justin hated it.
 
Paige was very aware of his gaze and looked away from him nervously. She pushed her hair behind her ear and opened her briefcase. Justin got up from his seat and walked closer toward her. He clutched the bars of the cell and stared at her, the smile never leaving his face.
 
"Ya know... I've had a lot of reporters come visit me here... and I mean A LOT. But you have to have the best tits out of all of them." Justin licked his lips at Paige as she paused and listened, horrified. "And from what I can tell from under those clothes, you have the hottest body."
 
"Enough, Mr. Timberlake. I'm not here to sexually satisfy you, I'm here to record your story." Paige was unaware of where it came from within her to stand up to him. She never stood up to anyone, let alone a killer.
 
"Feisty... I like that in a woman. I can tell you like to be dominated though..."
 
Paige rolled her eyes and stared down at the paper in front of her. She grabbed her tape recorder and turned it on record, never once making eye contact with Justin.
 
"So tell me about your hometown. You're from Millington, Tennessee, right?"
 
"That's right."
 
"What was it like growing up there?"
 
"It was a small town." Justin looked around the room boredly. He yawned and stretched his arms out, half smiling at the annoyance he was causing the girl before him.
 
Paige's patience was truly being tested. She looked up at him, shooting him the nastiest look.
 
"Can you go into a little more detail?"
 
"No."
 
"Justin, will you please cooperate?"
 
"Paige, will you please give me head?"
 
Paige looked up at Justin wanting to slam his head into the metal bars of his cell. She couldn't believe what a sex-crazed asshole her once idol was. The brunette began to stuff the papers back into her briefcase and slammed it shut.
 
"We obviously aren't going to be getting any work done. I think I need to have a talk with your mother."
 
"DON'T TELL MY MAMA!!" Justin's cocky demeanor was wiped away and his southern little boy self was shown. "Please... I'll stop just don't tell her... she's been through enough..."
 
"Will you stop being an asshole then?"
 
"I'm not an asshole." He growled at her. Paige just rolled her eyes and gave a short laugh.
 
"Yeah sure. Anyway are you ready to continue?"
 
"Fine fine..."
 
"So tell me more about life in Millington." Paige looked at Justin who yawned and took a sip of his mug of coffee.
 
"It's a small town, not too far from Memphis. It was always very safe there and I loved growing up there. At the same time I always felt like there was something missing from my life."
 
"What was missing?"
 
"See I always wanted to entertain. My Mom always used to say that when I was a baby I'd bob around the beat of music."
 
"It seems like you really love your Mom."
 
"Yeah, I adore her. She's always believed in me and seen the good in me. Something few people have been able to do. Especially in my current situation." Justin rubbed his face lightly and resumed a seat. "But I guess the music in my genes comes from my father, he's a Blue Grass Musician."
 
"You mean Paul?"
 
"No... Paul is my stepfather but I consider him my father as well. My real father is Randall Timberlake. He got remarried as well and I have two step siblings, Jonathan and Steven."
 
Just as the interview was getting started, Paige's cell phone began to annoyingly ring to the sound of "Material Girl" by Madonna.
 
"I'm so sorry." Paige looked at Justin and gave a half smile. She shut the tape recorder off and answered her phone. "Paige Harper."
 
Justin examined her, watching her every movement. She was so gorgeous in his eyes. Sugary sweet but at the same time there was a spice to her, a little fire insider her that she had shown slightly.
 
The things he wanted to do to her. Only if he could get out of that goddamn cell.
 
"Hi baby... yeah you caught me at a bad time. I'm interviewing Justin Timberlake for the book I'm writing. Yeah it was today..."
 
Baby? He guessed she was taken. That was no matter though. He was Justin Fucking Timberlake. He still had his charm and good looks and even money. He could get any woman he wanted.
 
"I'll give you a call later... okay? Love you bye." Paige hung up her phone and looked up to see Justin staring at her.
 
"Boyfriend?" He asked plainly.
 
"No... Fiancée." She held out the huge ring on her finger and Justin sneered.
 
"You love him?"
 
"I don't think that’s any of your business."
 
"Then neither is my life story."
 
Paige looked annoyed at Justin and gave him a dirty look. Why the hell did he have to be so goddamned difficult?
 
"I don't know. I mean what is love exactly? You could love someone and then you could be in love. How do you know the difference?" Paige decided to use some psychology on Justin to get information out of him. She wasn't lying about a thing she said though. She did love her fiancée but she had no clue what it was like to be in love or how to tell if she was.
 
"When you’re in love, you just have a feeling in your gut. Every time you think of the person and everything that you have experienced together, you smile. Even in the worst times you can't help smiling because the thought of them makes you so indescribably happy." Justin explained. "It's like you’re on a natural high. Life just can't be cruel when you’re with the one you love."
 
A smile formed on Paige's face as she heard this. That was actually really sweet and it surprised her, especially since it came from him.
 
"Have you ever been in love?"
 
"Yes, but its not who you think it is."
 
"You mean it's not Cameron?" Paige asked, the tape recorder on next to her and recording every word he said. She knew that this was going to be perfect for the book. She could almost picture herself winning the Pulitzer Prize.
 
Paige was listening intently and staring at the wild man behind bars. She pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. Justin pulled off the wife beater that adorned his tight body. The brunette writer bit down on her lip and looked away from him. He was more built now then he was during his celebrity days.
 
"No, most of my relationship with Cameron was publicity. She was a nice girl and we did date briefly but she cheated on me with Kelly Slater, some brainless snowboarder, and that ended it."

“So you never loved Cameron?”

“I loved her the way you love your best friend, but she never really gave me that feeling. You know? The butterflies in your stomach and the feeling of being on cloud nine when you’re with the person you love. Everything about them is absolutely perfect and they can do no wrong…”  Justin sighed. “… and then when they do wrong, you try to excuse it and you pray that what’s going on is actually a momentary lapse of judgment on their part, but when the truth hits you its like a ton of bricks. Your dreams are crushed as well as your idealistic vision of that loved one.”

Curiosity bubbled inside the young author. Justin’s words were absolutely breathtaking and she couldn’t believe that this man had actually killed. How could he speak these words yet have the power to commit such evil? Paige was also jealous; she had never once experienced what he was feeling, but she wanted to. She wanted to love someone so completely and perfectly the way Justin explained. It didn’t look like it was going to happen though, and Paige knew she had to accept her fate.
 
"So who was the girl you loved?"
 
"A girl from my past..." Justin cut her off and sighed. "Listen I'm kinda tired, can we end this now?"
 
"Alright... I guess I'll come back tomorrow." Paige shut off her tape recorder and flashed a smile at Justin.
 
"Thanks..."
 
Paige headed to the door after packing her things away. She headed out the door and sighed to herself. Justin was different than how she had imagined him to be; he wasn’t the charming, sweet guy that she had been expecting. But was he really the monster that everyone had made him out to be? Paige wasn’t sure, but she knew that she would get inside Justin Timberlake’s head and she would figure out who he really was.
 
 
 
 
 
 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin college lance