Author's Chapter Notes:
Please, please, please leave feedback! It's my first story so all criticism is welcomed!

“Who wants another?” Joey shouted as he stood to bring what was probably the third round of the night. No one really bothered to answer him as he nodded and walked away with Chris towards the bar set up in the VIP room of Club Haze. 

“Ana, you have been clubbing before, right?” Steven, Joey’s brother, asked as they all surveyed the dance floor over the balcony rails. 

“Of course,” Ana replied without glancing at him. She’d been feeling the itch to go dance since they’d walked in almost an hour ago. The dance floor was packed and security was being an ass not letting them go down there. Plus, the guys seemed only interested in drinking and not dancing. Music was her life. The only form of expression she’d ever known. Singing and dancing were her passions. 

“Its cool if this is your first time,” Steven continued making Ana, Justin, Lance, and JC snap their heads in his directions. It was obvious that he was feeling the effects of those shots he’d done with Chris earlier. 

“I just told you that I’ve been clubbing before,” Ana replied willing her anger to cool. 

“Once before, huh?” Steven pressed the issue. Ana gritted her teeth as he continued to mess with her. She was used to being considered young and all but she assumed because she was about Justin’s age that they’d let it go easier. Guess she was wrong. 

“What is your problem? I told you I’ve been clubbing before,” Ana seethed all the while keeping her voice steady. Steven smirked and leaned back looking at the other sitting at their table. 

“I don’t have a problem. I just don’t feel like babysitting tonight,” Steven smirked. Ana slammed her fist on the table and leaned as close as she could to his face considering there was a table between them. 

“Listen here, Steven. The only reason I’m not smacking the shit out of you is because Joey is a dear friend of mine. But, get this straight. I’ve clubbed, I’ve drank, and I’ve done some other dumb shit. I don’t need you or anyone to fucking baby-sit me. And if you want to really know, only thing left for me to do is screw,” Ana snarled and stood from her seat. Walking away she grabbed a shot from the tray of drinks that Joey carried on his way back to the table. Throwing her head back, she gulped the shot of what she now knew was tequila and made her way downstairs. 

“What’s her problem? Should she drink?” Joey asked as he rushed to put the tray down on the table. 

“Steven is her problem. She probably needed that shot more than any of us. And, no, this ain’t her first time drinking. Don’t ask her that,” JC replied as he shrugged his leather jacket off and headed in the same direction as Ana but not before slapping Steven upside the head. Joey looked questioningly at Steven and he received a shameful shrug in response. 

Making his way through the dance floor and politely declining requests to dance, JC spotted Ana dancing with some blonde guy close to the speakers. He pushed his way towards her and tapped her shoulder. 

“What the hell, JC? I can’t dance now either,” Ana groaned as she was met with JC’s stern face. JC looked at her dance partner and signaled that he was taking over. 

“No, you can dance all you want. What you can’t do is get upset like that, drink like that, and walk off like that without security. People are fucking crazy, Ana,” JC replied before pulling her close to him. Wrapping an arm around her waist, JC began the slow rocking motion to the song playing. Ana pulled back to fire back a comment, but was silenced by him once again. 

“Shut up and dance, Ana,” JC commanded with certain finality in his voice. Ana was left no other choice but to shut her mouth and follow his movements. She placed an arm around his neck and they both left an arm dangling to their sides. Without speaking another word, the two danced closer and closer, song after song. Finally deciding to look up at him, Ana raised her golden eyes to his water-like eyes. Before she could say anything, Justin came up to them and asked for a dance. JC reluctantly let go of her waist and turned to her before leaving. 

“Want a drink?” he spoke loud enough for her to hear. Ana nodded and grabbed on to Justin’s arms as he began to dance with her. Following JC with her eyes, she missed what Justin said. 

“Ana!” he exclaimed in an effort to gain her attention. 

“Huh? What?” Ana stammered slamming her eyes back to Justin’s smirking face. 

“I asked if you were ok, you know after Steven being an ass,” he repeated himself with a smirk. 

“Yeah, I’m fine. I’m used to people being like that. Why are you smirking?” Ana questioned raising and eyebrow to him. 

“Oh, no reason. I just wondered when JC’s clothes was gonna fly off since you’re practically undressing him with your eyes,” Justin kidded as he pulled her closer when she tried to step away. 

“What the hell are you talking about Justin? I’m just trying to make him have a good night. He needs to cheer up,” Ana stammered her protest. Secretly, her hands had begun to tremble as she realized the truth behind Justin’s statement. 

“Sure, you are,” he continued to kid. The smirk never left his face. If anything, he grew in size as he realized that JC was making his way back to them. 

“Stop smirking, you ass,” Ana gritted her teeth and playfully smacked Justin’s shoulder. Justin looked down and noticed a small blush on her cheeks and bellowed a chuckle. Ana’s blush grew deeper as Justin stepped away from her to laugh. Without saying a word, Justin walked away laughing as JC joined her with three drinks. 

“Sea Breeze for the lady, Beer for me,” JC spoke before taking a gulp of his Corona and keeping a hold of his other Corona in his hand. 

“Nice choice,” Ana replied before taking a sip of her vodka cocktail. Fanning herself, Ana attempted to cool herself off. She watched as he continued to gulp his first beer. A bead of sweat begin to make its way down to his forehead, so Ana instinctively reached up to wipe it away before it could fall in his eye. JC turned a raised eyebrow at her with a small smile gracing his lips. 

“You just gonna stand there or are you gonna dance with me?” JC smirked. Ana chuckled slightly before placing her hand in his extended hand. He pulled her and turned her around, leaving her to press her back to his front. The smooth sounds of Carlos Santana’s guitar made the entire club electric.  

Oh Maria Maria
She reminds me of a westside story
Growing up in Spanish Harlem
She's livin' her life just like a movie star
Oh, Maria Maria
She fell in love in East L.A.
To the sounds of the guitar
Played by Carlos Santana
 

Rocking her hips from side to side, Ana sighed as JC’s arm wrapped around her mid-drift and his hand smoothed flat against her abs. He pulled her tighter against his body, and Ana leaned her head back onto his collarbone. 

Stop the looting, stop the shooting
Pick pocking on the corner
See as the rich is getting richer
The poor is getting poorer
Se mira Maria on the corner
Thinkin' of ways to make it better
In my mailbox there's an eviction letter
Somebody just said see you later
 

Ana opened her eyes and looked upward towards the VIP balcony. She could see Justin and the other guys looking down directly at her. Justin caught her eye and winked at her before mouthing ‘Thank you’. Ana moved her gaze downward to where JC’s hand held her safely tucked towards him. There was no need for Justin to thank her; she was enjoying this too much. Feeling JC’s lips near her ear, Ana’s eyes fluttered close as chills ran down her spine. 

Maria you know you’re my lover
When the wind blows I can feel you through the weather
And even when we are apart
It feels like we are together
Maria, yeah
 

JC sang into her ear as he watched a bead of sweat run down the side of her neck and down into the front of her silk top. He was incredibly turned on by her and the alcohol in his system was not helping the situation. He’d had a couple of shots upstairs with the guys and now mixing in beer was probably not the best idea; plus, he needed to remember that she was only a teenager. 

Ana drank the last of her drink as they continued dancing. Before the night ended, Ana danced a bit with each of the guys before they all piled into the SUVs to head home. The first day of Challenge for the Children was tomorrow, and they all wanted to be well-rested. Dropping Ana off at her apartment first, the guys headed to their hotel before crashing for the night. 

#### July 29, 2000 - NYC 

“Ha! In your face buddy! Whoo!” Ana cheered as all the players headed into the locker rooms at St. John’s University. Ana was practically dancing and jumping around Justin, whom she’d just beat in their one-on-one game. Unfortunately, Justin’s team, the Daze had beat JC’s team, the Knights 41-34. But, once Justin and Ana had come back onto the court to settle their argument, Ana had beat Justin 31-29. 

“Pure luck, babes,” Justin grumbled as everyone hooted and hollered. Everyone was riled up about the success of the event. The basketball stadium at the university had been packed, and that was something they hadn’t expected. 

“Give it up, J. Ana beat you fair and square,” Chris teased Justin’s curls as they walked further down the hall. 

“Whatever,” he grumbled as he ducked into the dressing room and left the group laughing outside. Ana chuckled before heading to the showers along with Ananda Lewis and Pink. Showering quickly and changing into a pair of jeans, a white tank, and a pair of white Nike sneakers, Ana stepped back out to do some post-event interviews before heading home. 

“Ana, how was the event?” the reporter from People asked as he shoved a recorder in her face. Ana’s publicist had already warned her that she should prepare herself to field lots of JC-related questions. Apparently, Page Six was running a story on their “romantic and sultry” night out on the town the night before. 

“It was fun, exciting, and relaxing. It’s great for the guys of Nsync to put something like this together. The participants and all the fans have a good time all the while doing something good for the children,” Ana replied with a smile. 

“How was it playing with your boyfriend, JC?” another reporter asked. Ana turned her head with a smile. 

“I’m not too sure. I hate to correct you dear, but there’s nothing but a very nice friendship between me and any of the guys,” Ana replied before continuing to answer other event-related questions.  

“So, the shameless flirting going on between you two on the court was strictly platonic?” the same reporter’s annoying voice broke above the rest of the reporters. 

“It really is rude to come to interviews ill-prepared. Next question,” Ana remained poised and friendly while she snapped at the reporter. Fielding a couple more questions, Ana refused to let the reporter ruin her mood. 

Pretty soon, Wolf was escorting her through the stadium hallways towards the exit. She met the guys at the exit and hugged them all goodbye. They were all heading to their next concert stop, and she was heading to the airport to catch her flight to Los Angeles. 

“Thanks so much for joining us girl,” Joey smiled as he hugged her before heading out to the awaiting bus. 

“Thanks for letting me whoop your butt, Timberlake,” Ana smirked as she hugged him and rubbed his curls. He groaned and pushed away her hands. He smiled before kissing her forehead and following Chris and Lance out. 

“Fly safe and keep in touch, huh?” JC said as Ana turned to him. Ana nodded and wrapped her arms around his neck in a hug. 

“I will. You kick ass on your final show, and keep your head high,” Ana whispered into his shoulders. She felt JC sigh but nod an agreement. 

“Deal, and keep those filthy guys away from her, Wolf,” JC spoke to her security guard as he pulled away. Wolf chuckled but nodded. 

“Are you jealous of them, Chasez?” Ana kidded as they waited for Lonnie to come escort JC to the buses through the mass of photographers and fans waiting outside. 

“You’d like that too much, honey,” JC retorted with a smirk. 

“Yeah, I would. Take care,” Ana smirked before kissing his cheek and holding onto Wolf as he pushed the crowd himself. JC stood frozen in his place as he took in her words. Shaking his head clear, he smiled and blushed slightly. 

That girl is dangerous. And too young.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback! Feedback!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers interracial missionary girlontop love firsttime nsasync tour boyfriendjc celebritysync tourjc