Author's Chapter Notes:

figured I'd update this before #AwesomeAugust began...2 days people! 2 days! Whoo! Here's part one...

Review! Review! Review! Review!

“I’m sorry” arms wrapped around her slim waist from behind as she stood at the kitchen counter, drinking a glass of water. She’d just walked in from the event about twenty minutes earlier. She’d hoped that he would be home once she got there or for him not to be too long. A small smile tugged at her lips before a soft sigh released all the tension that she’d carried on her shoulders lately. 

“No, I’m sorry,” she replied, twisting in place. She knew that she needed to apologize for her behavior. Now, she faced the handsome face of her boyfriend, who stood there in his evening suit. His smile, the only smile that had the power to bring life to sleepless eyes and peace to a restless soul, greeted her. 

“I think we’re both sorry,” he quietly declared, taking one hand from her waist to caress the side of her face. She, leaning into his touch and allowing her eyes to flutter shut, grabbed the belt loops at his side. 

“I shouldn’t have gone off on you the way that I did. You didn’t deserve that,” she explained, her voice equally soft. 

“I should’ve been more considerate. You’re not my maid, and I know better,” he replied. Locking eyes, they spoke multitudes to each other. No words were needed. Finally giving into her exhaustion, she leaned her forehead on his chin and wrapped her arms around his waist. 

“You look beautiful tonight,” he spoke against her hair, gently caressing her waves. He felt her smile against his skin, and he imagined the slight tint of a blush high on her cheekbones. 

“You’re quite smashing yourself, stud,” she giggled quietly. She could never take a compliment from him or anyone without being completely embarrassed by it. Being in this industry, it’d be so easy to get a big head and become quickly used to being complimented or praised. But, not her. She was easily embarrassed, and always quickly diverted attention away from herself. 

“Thank you for tonight. It made it so much more special to have you there,” he spoke, moving both hands to cup her face, bringing her eyes to meet his. 

“It was the least that I could do. I acted like such a brat, I’m sorry,” her eyes shifted downwards once more. 

“You know, you left before you and I could celebrate my honor,” a mischievous smirk followed. 

“I’m here now” came the response, accented with a wink. 

Tugging on her hand, he led them out of the kitchen and out into the foyer. The click of her heels echoing in the silence of the night. Silently, she allowed him to lead her up the stairwell, stopping only to set the house alarm before continuing into their bedroom. 

“Josh, where’d you sleep last night?” Ana asked as she sat down on the bed. 

“Downstairs,” JC replied shrugging off his suit jacket and hanging on the back of the lounge chair in the corner of the room. 

“Can you promise me something?” she asked. JC nodded before continuing to loosen his tie. “Let’s never go to bed angry, and let’s never sleep in separate beds. My grandma always told me it was never good.” 

“I promise you, muñeca,” JC smiled tenderly, placing a kiss on her forehead as he leaned over her, forcing her to fall back on the bed. 

Muñeca? Where’d you pick that one up?” Ana cocked an eyebrow, hearing his new term of endearment. 

“Well, I figured I might want to learn Spanish if you’re gonna take me to Mexico in December,” JC shrugged, leaning his weight on strong and defined arms. 

“You’ve been learning Spanish?” she incredulously asked. The happiness that coursed through her body was indescribable. 

“I picked up some books and CDs, no big deal,” JC brushed off. Not thinking possible, he saw Ana’s smile grow wider and brighter. With a slight giggle, she pushed him and rolled him over. Landing atop him, her legs embraced his slim hips. Her lips met his own, caressing them with passion and fervor. 

His hands quickly finding their way to caress her silky smooth legs, pushing her skirt up higher as his hands slid up further. As his hands caress her behind and back, his fingers quickly found the top of the zipper. Pushing his lips away from her lips, he massaged the column of her neck. 

“You know, I’m all for dressing in comfort and relaxation. But, could you possibly wear heels more often?” he mumbled against her skin. Ana giggled and nodded in silence. “I mean, all this just looks even more wonderful high up, all perked up.” 

He slipped the zipper all the way down; his hands moved over her bottom, giving them a firm squeeze. He patted her thigh, signaling for her to stand up. So, she did. 

Standing himself, JC turned off the room light and snapped the lamps on. A soft glow blanketed the room, causing their shadows to dance on the far wall. Discarding his tie and un-tucking his dress shirt, JC made his way back to where Ana stood still. It started with a kiss, just a mere grace of his lips and her lips. Followed by another and then another and then everything began to unravel. Sometimes, like this moment now, Ana wondered how JC always knew what she needed. The piles and piles of worries that scattered her life disappeared with his every touch. 

Slowly easing the dress from her frame, followed by her panties, she stood naked except for her heels. Making use of her hands, she finished undressing him before allowing him to push her back onto the bed. Deliberately, he took his time devouring every corner of her body. Teasing and taunting her frayed nerves. Unable to wait any longer, Ana rolled them over. Perching herself on top, she pinned his arms to the mattress next to his head and proceeded ravaged his lips, his cheeks, his neck and chest. 

Easing herself down on him, a sign of content escaped her lips as her head lulled back. She stilled, reveling in the feel of being complete. He filled her every void, entirely and wholly. He was trying so very hard to give her the reigns and let her make the next move. Looking up at her on him, filled with him, he watch her facial expressions. It was as if she completely content with simply feeling him in her. 

“Whenever you’re ready baby…” he softly spoke. As if breaking her reverie, her head snapped back and her eyes, wide open, locked on his. With a slight smirk, she rotated her hips lightly, drawing a deep groan from JC. His hands settled on her bare thighs as she continued her sweet torture on his body. 

Surrendering to the night, to the desire, and to the euphoria, the couple filled the nighttime air with grunts and moans. Their shadows danced along the wall and their deep sighs became the breeze of the night. Ana, perched up high, was insatiable. JC was able to hold out for her as she switch her rhythm, her pace, and her fervor continuously – electrifying his body with sensations that no other woman had ever made him feel. 

Quickly, he could feel the familiar coiling begin at his toes and begin to rise. Watching Ana, he knew that she wasn’t near being at her peak, so he tried to roll them over, but she would not budge. 

“Let me finish us off, catch your breath,” JC pleaded, biting his bottom lip and moaning as Ana bounced on him. Her tightness squeezing his mercilessly. 

"Don't stop me now, don't need to catch my breath, I can go on and on and on..." she breathed, leaning her breasts on his chest and beginning an assault on his neck and chest. The change in angle quickly brought her to the edge, as he pushed against her weakness over and over again. Sitting upright, her bounces began frantic and faster. 

"Don't stop me now, don't need to catch my breath, I can go on and on and on..." she repeated. And, in a burst of light and feeling, the breathy command filled the void between the sheets. Arching off the bed, JC gripped her hips as he stiffened and shuddered in release. 

“Ahhh…” her screams bounced off the glass windows. Finally, she sank onto his chest, savoring the feeling of skin on skin, and his hands exploring her body. 

"I love you.”  

"I love you, too." 

"You plan on sleeping up there?"  

"Definitely."  

"Okay."  

Pulling a cool sheet over their bodies, JC reached over to snap off the lamp. And so, they slept, hearts thumping in tune with one another, taking the same breaths, and dreaming the same dreams. 

## Days later ## 

“Josh, is that you?” Ana called from her spot on the couch in the living room. She’d heard the front door open and close, but JC usually announced his arrival. 

“No, it’s Tyler,” she heard, twisting her head around, she was greeted with the sight of JC’s brother. 

“Oh hey! How are you?” she exclaimed, beginning to shove paperwork off her lap to stand and hug him. 

“No, don’t move, I’ll come around. I’m good, how are you doing?” Tyler commented, leaning down in front of Ana, he wrapped his arms around her before taking a seat on another couch. 

“I’m good, busy but good. I’m working on some things for the tour now, and then I had rehearsals later but they got cancelled. What brings you to town?” Ana pushed her glasses up on top of her head, where a messy bun sat. 

“I’m looking at schools out here,” he replied. 

“Oh, that’s great! I hope to go back to school one day.” 

“Where’s Jace?” 

“That’s a good question. I believe he said he some fittings to do this morning for the awards show tomorrow, but he wouldn’t take long. He should be home soon,” as if he’d heard the conversation, JC walked into the room at that precise moment. 

“Sup brother, how was your flight?” he grinned, excited to see his brother. They did their manly handshake and half hug before JC leaned over to kiss Ana. 

“It was good, not bad,” Tyler replied, taking his seat once more. 

“You staying a while, right?” 

“Until you guys get tired of me,” Tyler kidded. 

“I’ll be in and out of town, but I doubt you’d ever tire me,” Ana winked playfully, focusing back on her paperwork. 

“I invited Bounce and Lucky to come over later for a cookout,” JC announced looking over at Ana, who’s head snapped up. 

“I need to clean the house,” was her automatic reply. Shoving her paperwork aside, Ana ran out of the room before the guys could say another word. 

“Umm…is that normal?” Tyler asked, getting over the slight surprise of seeing her reaction. JC laughed, shaking his head. 

“Not at all, not ever. Let me go settle her down and we’ll all go out and get things for later,” JC chuckled, walking out of the living room in search of Ana. 

“Ana, baby, where are you?” JC called down the hall towards the kitchen. No reply. Making his way upstairs, he was nearly knocked off the stairs as Ana flew by. He was able to stop her as she zoomed by. 

“Josh, I need to clean the house,” Ana whined trying to get away from him. 

“Ana, I cleaned it yesterday while you were away. Just relax. How about you go change and we’ll go get food and drinks with Tyler?” JC soothed, moving them upstairs and to their room. 

“Are you sure you cleaned everywhere?” Ana questioned with a slight pout on her lips. 

“I promise you. Now, get dressed,” JC ordered, closing the door behind him. Chuckling to himself, he made his way back downstairs to wait for her to be ready. 

“So only Justin and Chris are coming over?” Tyler asked, stepping out of the kitchen with a bottle of water. 

“Are you kidding me? As soon as I invited them, twenty other people were invited,” JC laughed, slapping his brother on the back.

“Let me go make sure the pool is clean and stuff.” Making their way outside, the Chasez brothers chatted and got caught up as JC took to cleaning the little bits of debris in the pool. 

“So, how many people are we really expecting?” Ana asked Tyler as she walked up behind him. Shoulder to shoulder, they watched JC continue to clean the pool. 

“Didn’t buy the just Justin and Chris, huh?” Tyler chuckled, looking over at Ana. 

“Not for one second,” she quipped. 

“About twenty additional people,” Tyler replied. Nodding, Ana called JC so they could head out. 

“Glad I have to fly out tomorrow, you two can clean up,” Ana joked as they walked back through the house and out to the car at the front. 

“Hardy har har, pumpkin,” JC joked, climbing into the driver’s seat. Buckling in, they pulled out of the windy driveway and headed towards the local grocery store. 

“You know Justin’s gonna bring Britney, right?” Tyler spoke from the back seat. 

“Yep,” JC replied. 

“And you know they’re gonna get shitface drunk, right?” Ana quipped. 

“Yep.” 

“And you know they get horny drunk, right?” 

“Yep.” 

“You’re gonna get a shitload of alcohol, right?” 

“Yep.” All three laughed, before Tyler went quiet in thought. 

“Why does alcohol make people horny?” 

“I don’t know, ask Ana.” 

“Ass.” 

“Later.”

Chapter End Notes:
Hope it makes your day better, Mack! Review! Review! Review! Review!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers interracial missionary girlontop love firsttime nsasync tour boyfriendjc celebritysync tourjc