Author's Chapter Notes:
so i totally have 3 midterms this week, Florida spring break next week, & 2 midterms 2 hand in by next saturday...yet, I updated Naturally!

Next Morning 

“Anita…babygirl…” JC’s soft whispers broke through the silence of the still darkened bedroom. Glowing angrily on the nightstand, the clock read 4:45am. 

“Josh…” came the muffled whine in response. In the middle of the bed, a tangle of limps lay peacefully. Ana’s nude body lay pressed upon the side of JC’s nude body. Her smooth leg tangled between his two muscular legs. Her left hand laid upon his warm chest, and his right hands hold it in its place. 

“Yeah, honey, we need to get up,” he nuzzled the top of her head, laying on his shoulder, and placed a kiss on her forehead. His right hand smooth back her morning unruly curls. 

“Do we have to?” her warm breath against his neck sent shivers throughout his body. 

“I’m afraid so, mama. How are you feeling?” he worriedly asked. He feared that she would ache badly after last night’s activities. 

“Content, but I haven’t moved. So, I don’t know big guy,” he could feel her smirk against his chest as she turned her head to place a soft kiss atop his heart. Her delicate hand began to slink its way down his chest, fingernails outlining its path, disappearing beneath the covers. 

“What are you doing, Anita?” JC’s voice suddenly deepened as she awoke a desire from deep within. 

“You can’t give me all sorts of dirty stuff once and not expect me to want more,” Ana smirked as she swung her full body atop his. A curtain of chocolate curls fell over them as Ana braced herself on JC’s chest. Straightening up, her curls fell over her breasts, blocking them from JC’s view. 

“Anita, I know you’re sore. We’ve gotta take it easy, mama,” JC’s voice held a small amount of warning, but his eyes told of his desire. His calloused fingers grasped and steadied her hips; she’d been purposely, and painfully slow, grinding into him. 

“After last night, you’ve proven you can’t break me,” Ana shrugged and tugged her bottom lip in between her teeth. She smoothed her hands over his chest, raking her fingernails over his nipples and watching them harden. He bit back a groan, and narrowed his eyes at her. 

“My sweet, Anita, you are dangerous,” JC sighed as his eyes fluttered shut. Ana smirked before reaching down and kissing all over his chest. She could feel him come alive beneath her, so she continued her assault. 

Not another protest from JC was heard. He allowed Ana to explore her newfound sexuality, and who was he to keep her from it?

It wasn’t until she threw her head back and arched into him, her body growing taut, that he spoke up, “That’s it, Ana, come with me, baby.” 

“Oh, Josh!”  

He plunged into her several more times before his own blissful release hit him full force.  

“Damn, baby!”  

For a moment, he held her against him. Pulling her down beside him, he stroked her back until her trembling subsided. 

“Oh, wow!” she muttered. He chuckled at that. 

“It gets better, huh?” she questioned. He chuckled slightly before agreeing. After taking some time to cool down, they both stood to shower and get ready for their day of ‘Ambassador’ duties. After their shower, Ana admitted she was feeling a little achy between her legs. 

“I’m sorry, mama,” JC sadly muttered as he held her close. 

“Please don’t apologize. It just a reminder of the wonderful time we had last night,” Ana stroked his cheek and smile comfortingly.  

“You are amazing,” he smiled leaning down to kiss her. 

“I love you,” her smile grew wider. 

“I love you too,” he replied. Stepping away, they continued to get dressed. Finally, they stepped out of the room dressed, showered, and satisfied. Originally, Ana planned on wearing jeans, but the harsh material would wreck havoc on her tenderness, so she opted for a brick red babydoll sundress with tribal prints, brown jewelry, and some brown sandals. Tucking a pair of strappy heels in her bag, she prepared herself in case of having to be more dressed up. JC in khaki pants, a simple white t-shirt, brown belt, and classic round toe work boots. 

“Damn you for making simple look so good,” Ana grumbled as she grabbed her purse and stomped out the hotel room. Watching her walk out with a cute pout on her lips, JC shook his head and laughed out loud. 

#### 

“Thank you so much for inviting us, Mr. Medina,” JC graciously shook the businessman’s hand as they all stood ready to depart the restaurant, where all ambassadors JC, Ana, Sting, and the Brazilian superstar kids, Sandy and Junior had attended breakfast with Mr. Medina. 

“No, no, thank you. Like I said earlier, I wanted to bring more attention to the festival. It has become much more than I ever imagined,” despite being a man of ridiculous money, Roberto Medina was humble. “Sandy and Junior, here, will do good in recruiting our youth to think about a better world. Sting, well, he’s just a social mastermind. He’ll be like brains of this festival,” he patted Sting on the back, and everyone nodded in agreement. 

“And, you two, well you guys are like the Social Ambassadors. Brazil loves you, and the world loves you. I know Anita was the immediate choice from the moment she signed on,” Roberto grinned and hugged Ana close to him. He’d sponsored her world tour, and he was like a parental figure to her. 

“Thank you nevertheless, Roberto. It’s a beautiful cause, and we are ecstatic to help out,” Ana spoke and grinned. After chatting a bit longer, the group made their way out of the restaurant and into a sea of photographers. Smiling and waving, they each got into separate cars and headed out. 

“You feeling alright?” JC spoke softly as they cruised down the road with a view of beautiful passing beaches. 

“A bit tender, but I’m good. Don’t worry,” Ana whispered back as she squeezed his hand gently. 

“You bled a good bit, Anita, I have to worry,” he argued back tugging her closer to him and resting a hand on her knee. Ana turned to him, smiling, and pecked his lips. 

“I know, but hey, let’s not think about that right now. Let’s think about all this extra time we get to spend together now. Photoshoots, interviews, recording, oh yes!” Ana’s eye grew in excitement. Currently, they were heading to do some promo shots for TV, radio, and print. 

“You know, I always told myself that I wouldn’t work with a girlfriend if we were in the same business,” JC said. 

“Yeah, I agree, but we couldn’t really pull out of something this big. Plus, no one knows we’re together, so does this count?” Ana replied. JC shrugged and the conversation ended right then. 

#### 

“JC, I’m naked!” Ana’s shriek could be heard outside of the dressing room at the studio. They were going through wardrobe changes, and Ana was not happy. 

“I doubt that. Just come out here and show us,” JC sighed and chuckled as he sat on the couch in between Johnny and Lacy. They all chuckled softly hearing Ana’s groan before hearing the dressing room door open. 

“Oh hell no! Go back inside! No! Put on some damn clothes!” JC shot up from the couch and moved to block everyone’s view of Ana in the skimpiest bathing suit he’d ever seen. 

“Didn’t I tell you that already? But, no, don’t listen to me. Deal with it, now move you big dork,” Ana pushed him out of the way and stood there with her hands on her hips. 

“Wow, that’s all there is to it?” Johnny asked as he shifted his gaze elsewhere. He really didn’t feel comfortable with seeing Ana in this stage of barely clothed. 

“Yes! Can I get some real clothes please? Possa recebo um terno que realmente cobre as minhas sardas?” Ana looked around at the gawking assistants. Hearing her speak in Portuguese, they all chuckled and dispersed looking for her request. 

“What did you just tell them?” Lacy questioned with a slight giggle. 

“Could I get a suit that covers at least my freckles?” Ana shrugged and turned around walking back to the dressing room. 

“It’s a thong!” JC exclaimed a glimpse of her behind through the sarong she wore. 

“My point exactly!” she exclaimed in return. 

“Were those bruises on Ana’s hips?” Lacy casually said as the door slammed. Both JC and Johnny turned to look at her, before both Johnny and Lacy turned questioning eyes to JC. Swallowing harshly, he stood up and walked straight into the room. Ana turned in shock with her arm covering her now bare breasts. 

“What the hell JC!” she hissed as he closed the door behind him. 

“We can’t do a beach photoshoot,” he stated plainly walking towards. She noticed his eyes firmly focused on her nether regions. 

“JC, right now is not the time to be horny. There are people all around,” she hissed as she grabbed his chin and made him look at her. 

“Mama, as good as you look in this silly string concoction, I’m not thinking of that right now. We have a slight issue right now,” JC smirked before dropping to his knees. He pulled away the sarong, and Ana grew nervous. 

“What are you doing?” her voice faltered. 

“I bruised you,” JC whispered as his fingers reached out to touch her hip. His warm breath hit her chilled skin like a bucket of ice water. 

“What?” she whispered. Finally, he touched and traced the dark hues splattered on her hips in the shape of his hands. 

“Lacy saw them. I’m so sorry, mama,” JC turned regretful eyes upwards. Locking eyes with him, she managed a small smile. She leaned down and kissed his forehead lightly before turning around. As she pulled on a white backless halter sundress over her head, she shimmied out of the bikini bottoms from underneath the dress. Stepping in her espadrille brown sandals, she passed JC, still on his knees. 

“Oh honey, don’t apologize. You ought to see your back. I think you ran through a barbwire fence shirtless,” Ana chuckled as she stepped out of the room, leaving JC shocked. 

“JC! Photo time!” Johnny’s voice broke through his surprise. Shaking his head clear, JC stood and smirked. She’s something else. 

#### 

“This is Sway with MTV news, bringing you the best music news on the hour every hour. We have just learned that our favorites Ana Mora and JC Chasez have been spotted together all around Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Both Ana Mora and *NSYNC are down in Brazil for the Rock in Rio 3 festival, along with other artists like Britney Spears, Sheryl Crow, and Sting. Festival founder has named Mora and Chasez as the Social Ambassadors of the festival, choosing them to represent the social causes benefited by the festival’s profits. For the past half a year, rumors of a romance between Mora and Chasez has dominated magazine covers, entertainment shows, and message boards. Is it pure coincidence that both are chosen to be Ambassadors or do they come as a package deal? No word yet from either’s representative confirming or denying a budding romance. Stay tune for more of the best music news on the hour every hour. This is Sway signing off.” 

#### 

“Ana! Ana! JC! JC! Vire! Vire!” the gathered group of photographers and cameramen shouted as the pair stepped out that evening from a local television network building. Having to smile all day, they cheeks ached and twitched as they fought to keep the smile fixed. 

“They’re superstars, huh?” Justin smirked as they sat in the SUV waiting for JC and Ana to make their way inside. They were all heading to dinner, so they’d stop by to pick them up. 

“Better them than us, my friend,” Chris replied causing the entire car to laugh. 

“I have a question. If they’ve been working all day and we’ve been on the beach all day, why do they have better tans than we do?” Lance observed as JC and Ana got closer through the crowd. Looking at them, the white of their clothing was a stark contrast to the bronze hue to their skin. Ana, herself, had a natural tan stemming from her Mexican heritage but now her skin glows a golden brown. JC’s own once pale complexion was now replaced by a nice golden hue. 

“I don’t know, but she looks beautiful,” Britney commented from her seat in the far back of the SUV. The car door opened and Ana’s lifted the hem of her dress to climb on as JC climbed in after her. 

“Hey guys,” Ana smiled brightly at everyone once she settled in her seat. A chorus of greetings and waves replied. 

“JC, you’re my idol!” Chris comically threw himself at JC’s lap as the car began to move. 

“Chris, you’re such a dork! Are we ready to eat? Because, we’re starving,” JC playfully pushed Chris away. 

“Hell yes! We’re gonna eat then we’re going to samba the night away!” Justin cheered. 

“Justin, honey, you don’t know how to samba,” Britney comforted him. 

“No, but Ms. Ana here does, and she’s taking us to a Samba club,” Justin exclaimed. Joey cheered from his seat.  

“Sure, whatever, I just want to go dancing. Burn some energy,” Ana said as she sneaked her hand across the seam of JC’s pants. His eyes widened, which she innocently smiled and winked at him. 

“You guys ready for the Superbowl?” Ana asked as she chewed on her food. There was an array of rice, black beans, meats, and vegetables on the table as the seven picked and ate. 

“I’m so nervous, y’all,” Britney’s southern twang rang loud. Ana chuckled before comforting her. 

“There’s no need to be nervous. It’s a show like any other,” Ana replied as she smiled at Britney. 

“It’s the superbowl, Ana!” she whined. 

“Ok, you’re right, you should be very nervous. Hell, I’m nervous for you guys. But, y’all will be fine. I’ll be watching from somewhere,” Ana kidded as the other guys chuckled; Britney looked more scared now. Joey playfully smacked Ana’s head and pointed at Britney nervously chewing on her fingernail. Ana shrugged shamefully. 

“I’m more nervous about this show than that. I’m not even thinking about it yet,” JC said. 

“Hell yeah, they will ‘boo’ you here so quick,” Lance said. Earlier today, they’d all heard about some local band getting boo’ed through their entire set. If the Brazilians were willing to boo the locals, they would have no problem booing the foreigners. 

“I got boo’ed here once. First tour, I used playback because I had a sore throat. Oh my, it was the worst thing ever. Midway through the show, I stopped playing. I stopped playback and I told them my voice was shot but I was gonna sing. I sounded horrible but they loved it. I learned my lesson,” Ana explained. 

“Really? Man, we got boo’ed so many times overseas,” Chris shook his head reminiscing. 

“Hell yeah, especially when everyone was expecting the Backstreet Boys, oh man, it sucked,” Joey chuckled remembering as well. 

“Well, look, no one is getting boo’ed here, so let’s switch topics,” Justin looked nervous as he requested a topic change. Silently agreeing, the conversation turned to talking about JC and Ana’s duties. During Ana’s set, JC would join her to sing Mariah Carey and Brian McKnight’s “Whenever You Call.” Also, Sandy & Junior would join her to sing one of their songs. All five artists would join Sting during his set to sing “Every Breath You Take.” 

“Ooh, good luck with those notes,” Justin grimaced as he thought of the vocal arrangements on that particular song. 

“We’ll get it right, no worries,” JC confidently replied. 

“I hope Ana’s still with you after working with you, Dr. Jekyll,” Chris kidded as the guys chuckled. 

“I’m not that bad,” JC defended himself. Ok, so he could be a pain in the ass in the studio, but he liked perfection. 

“Well, if you aren’t that bad, I am. My producers hate me,” Ana stated. 

“Nah, you can’t be worst than me,” JC smiled softly. 

“I don’t think you can imagine how bad I am,” Ana reiterated. The rest of the group just looked on as JC and Ana argued on who was the worst in the studio. 

“And so it begins…” Joey sighed. Choosing to ignore them, they continued to enjoy their food. 

#### 

Tu química con mi piel, hacen carga positiva
Tu química con mi piel, hacen carga positiva

Y cuando me acerco a ti, hay una bomba explosiva
Y cuando me acerco a ti, hay una bomba explosiva

Ana paraded around the stage in silver shorts, black corset, and silver go-go boots as the crowd jumped and pumped their fists in rhythm with the heavy techno beat.

Tu boca tiene la sal; mi cuerpo el azúcar
Tu boca tiene la sal; mi cuerpo el azúcar

Y mi corazón está, busca que te busca
Y mi corazón está, busca que te busca

Y yo sigo aqui, esperándote
Y que tu dulce boca ruede por mi piel
Y yo sigo aqui, esperándote
Y que tu dulce boca ruede por mi piel


“Rio, scream!” she commanded and Rio obeyed.

Pensaré si queda alguna manera
Pensaré si queda alguna manera
Pa? que te fijes en mi, y entonces me quieras
Pa? que te fijes en mi, y entonces me quieras

Si a ti te gusta morder, el mango bien madurito
Si a ti te gusta morder, el mango bien madurito

Her parade of half naked dancers glistened with sweat caused by the heat of so many spotlights. Her own legs’ sheen of sweat reflected the light.

Ven mírame a mi, tengo colorcito
Ven mírame a mi, tengo colorcito

Si en la vida hay que escoger, por muchos caminos
Si en la vida hay que escoger, por muchos caminos

Escógeme a mi, eso yo te pido
Escógeme a mi, eso yo te pido


Catching sight of the guys and Britney sitting in VIP cheering her on, she smiled and blew them a kiss before sprinting to the other side of the expansive stage.

Y yo sigo aquí, esperándote
Y que tu dulce boca ruede por mi piel
Y yo sigo aquí, esperándote
Y que tu dulce boca ruede por mi piel

Y entonces me quieras...

“I wish I knew what she was saying!” JC yelled to the others in the VIP section. 

“I don’t need to know what she’s saying to enjoy what she’s doing,” Joey’s perverse mouth replied, earning himself a smack. JC shook his head and turned his attention back to his babygirl. She was dominating the night, and she had the Brazilians eating from her hand.

Pensaré, si queda alguna manera
Pensaré, si queda alguna manera
Pa? que te fijes en mi, y entonces me quieras
Pa? que te fijes en mi, y entonces me quieras
Y yo sigo aqui, esperándote
Y que tu dulce boca ruede por mi piel
Y yo sigo aqui, esperándote
Y que tu dulce boca ruede por mi piel

The lights dimmed and the stage emptied. A slow rumble began in the far back of the crowd and soon enough reached the front.  ‘Ana!’ ‘Ana!’ ‘Ana!’

JC and Justin looked at each other and smiled. They were both sure Ana was feeling the same level of amazement as they had a couple of nights ago. During the guys’ performance of ‘I Want You Back,’ Justin had teased the crowd with the opening lyrics. But, instead of waiting for him to sing them, the crowd had sung the words back at them. It had been amazing to say the least. 

“Rio! Rio! Rio!” Ana jumped and chanted from centerstage as she ran back onstage after a couple other songs. A sea of people mocked her movements. She lowered the mic and listened to the crowd of thousands continue to chant. She wiped the sweat from her face with a small towel and smiled at the crowd. Night had fallen on the city, spotlights lit up the City of Rock, and smiles brightened everyone’s face. 

It’d been three nights since Britney and *NSYNC had performed, and it’d been a near-disaster. Britney had come on stage on the heels of Brazil’s golden stars, Sandy & Junior. Everyone had expected her to top the already existent hysteria, but her performance triggered the crowd to boo. When an American flag appeared on the stage jumbotrons during ‘Lucky,’ the crowd was not pleased. But, Britney smiled her way through the rest of her performance and she delivered a spectacular show. Once she stepped off the stage, she drowned in tears. Ana had been there waiting for her on the wings, armed with comforting words and hugs. 

Next up, the guys were awaiting for their stage to be switched. But, there were problems. Something about lose cables and missing parts delayed their performance by almost two hours. Thankfully, the crowds stayed put. The anticipation was electric once the boys actually hit the stage. The boys, themselves, were so anxious to get on stage that their energy was off the scales. The Brazilian news labeled them as the best performance of the night. The guys were applauded for their usage of Portuguese to address the crowd. Ana and Britney had sat in the VIP area watching the show, and they were mesmerized. 

Ana was especially stunned by the commitment, deliverance, and energy that JC displayed onstage. Normally, JC’s performances were always dynamic, rousing, and power-driven; but, that night, the passion and emotion rushing through his veins poured out of him and drenched the stage. Needless to say, it was recreated in a vehement performance after-hours. 

Rio! Rio! Rio! É comigo? Deixe-me ouço grita! Estou tão feliz em estar aqui com você. Obrigado para convidar me com braços abertos. Tenho uma surpresa final para você, Rio! Por favor bem-vindo JC Chasez!” Ana spoke into the mic as the roar from the crowd reached levels that created only a buzz in her ear. 

[Rio! Are you with me? Let me hear you scream! I'm so happy to be here with you. Thank you for inviting me with open arms. I have one final surprise for you, Rio! Please welcome JC Chasez!] 

“Rio! Let me hear you scream!” JC exclaimed as he walked in from backstage and joined Ana on the stools – centerstage. He handed her a bottle of water, and turned his attention to the crowd. 

“We want to thank you for your love and support. Thank you to Roberto Medina for inviting us, and for making us your ambassadors. Anita and I want to sing a little something for you guys before she wraps up this show. Remember, we’re all here For a Better World!” JC recited his speech as the opening chords to the song played. 

Looking over at Ana, he took a deep breath. She looked stunning. A week in the sun had bronzed her body beyond golden perfection. She stood regal in her black and white backless maxi dress with a keyhole halter, loose curls flowing down her back, and black towering heels. 

Ana’s gaze turned to him, admiring his body through his black button up, black slacks, and black shoes. He was heaven reincarnated to her, for her. Watching him lift the mic to his lips, Ana closed her eyes and swayed her body to the bass line of the song. This was a favorite of hers, and JC sounded simply beautiful singing it. 

Love wandered inside
Stronger than you
Stronger than I
And now that it has begun
We cannot turn back
We can only turn into one

I won't ever be too far away to feel you
And I won't hesitate at all
Whenever you call
And I'll always remember
The part of you so tender
I'll be the one to catch your fall
Whenever you call

“My goodness,” Britney latched onto Justin’s arm as all five leaned nervously in their seats. They all knew the level of difficulty of this song, and they all prayed that it would work out perfectly. 

“Guys, they won’t be able to hide anymore. Look at them,” Chris nervously pointed out as JC and Ana intertwined their fingers and held on as they sang. There was an undeniable adoration and passion radiating from both their eyes. 

And I'm truly inspired
Finding my soul
There in your eyes
And you
Have opened my heart
And lifted me inside
By showing me yourself
Undisguised

I won't ever be too far away to feel you
And I won't hesitate at all
Whenever you call
And I'll always remember
The part of you so tender
I'll be the one to catch your fall
Whenever you call

As tension in the song built up, both Ana and JC stood. Both animated and emotional singers, so sitting down was an automatic ‘no’.  Millions, both in attendance and watching the broadcast around the world, watched in wonder as both singers reached deep within their souls to belt out the six lines – promising each other longevity and eternity.

[JC] And I will breathe for you each day
Comfort you through all the pain
Gently kiss your fears away
[Ana] You can turn to me and cry
Always understand that I
Give you all I have inside

Joining hands, they stood apart holding hands and belting out their love song.

I won't ever be too far away to feel you
And I won't hesitate at all
Whenever you call

And, right here, there was a collective sharp intake of breath as everyone awaited the climax. And, ladies and gentlemen, JC Chasez and Ana Mora did not disappoint.

I won't ever be too far to feel you
And I won't hesitate at all
Whenever you call
I'll always remember
That part of you so tender
And be the one to catch your fall
Whenever you call
Whenever you call
Whenever you call 

“Rio! Amamo-lo! Boa noite!” the glowing duo held hands, bowed, and walked off stage amidst crazy applauding, screaming, and cheering. Rock in Rio 3 had just concluded with one of the most electrifying and body tingling performance.

JC Chasez and Ana Mora had just etched their way into the hearts of millions of people.

How would they ever continue to hide when they’d just stood up and proclaimed their love for one another through song to the entire world?

Chapter End Notes:
Please.....REVIEW!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers interracial missionary girlontop love firsttime nsasync tour boyfriendjc celebritysync tourjc