Author's Chapter Notes:
#Schizoday , musicmel , and AmberW are such inspirations! Thank you girls! Originally this was gonna be a 1 part chapter, but it ended up going into 2 parts. So, I'll update the 2nd part later. Enjoy....

“Seriously, how long has this being going on?” Joey asked as the five guys sat on the floor of the rehearsal space at the WEG compound. 

“Since London,” JC replied as he stretched out. It was a couple of days since the WEG party and the guys had been dying to get the details on JC and Ana. 

“Why the secrecy?” Justin grumbled from his spot up against the mirrors. 

“Just want to try it out. Didn’t want to feed the rumors,” he replied. 

“You better treat her right, Jace,” Chris warned. JC lifted his eyes, and the look on his face was serious. 

“Do you think I wouldn't?” he questioned. 

“No, but you’re older, she’s young Jace,” he replied. 

“She’s not a kid, Chris,” Lance spoke up. 

“I know that. Trust me, we all know that she’s not a kid. She sure as hell doesn’t look like a kid. But, she’s still like another sister to me and I gotta look out for her,” Chris firmly stated. 

“I’m not going to hurt her, Chris,” JC looked him in the eye. 

“Its gonna be hard, C. You see how Brit & I barely see each other, and we’re in the same damn country. How are you gonna make time to see her? She’ll be in a different country almost all year,” Justin asked. 

“We’ll make it work. Our schedule for the next couple of months isn’t too bad. I’ll just rack up serious air miles,” JC curtly replied. He was beginning to not appreciate the cold-shoulder attitude from Justin. Couldn’t they just be happy? 

####

January 14, 2001

Rio de Janiero, Brazil 

“Josh!” Ana’s voice rang from across the airport terminal. She’d caught sight of his brown hair from afar and she couldn’t contain her excitement. Seeing him turn around, she verified his identity before rushing towards him. Reaching him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and breathed his scent in deeply. 

“I’ve missed you too, mama,” JC spoke softly as he held her against him. One hand smoothed back her curls while the other soothed her back. He felt her sniffle against his neck and he pulled her away. 

“What’s wrong? I’m here now,” he asked quietly noticing her tearful eyes. 

“I’m just so glad to see you guys. I miss familiar faces,” Ana sniffled before quickly pecking his lips. She stepped away from his embrace and walked around him to greet the other guys as they too stepped into the terminal. 

“Anita! Chica! Give us a hug,” Joey’s boisterous voice brought a smile to her face. She giggled as he swung her around before setting her back on her feet.  

“What the hell? I left you guys for 2 weeks and you come back like this!” Ana exclaimed as she pointed to Joey’s blonde hair, Chris’s dreads, and Jace’s highlights. One by one, she greeted each of the guys and their security team before following them to baggage claim. 

“Gotta bring the hotness to the Brazilians,” Chris puffed out his chest and Ana smacked it playfully. 

“How long are you here for?” Justin asked as he slung an arm around her shoulders as she walked beside JC. 

“Oh, I’ll be here for 2 weeks. Then, I forget where I head off to. I think its back to Spain, but I can’t keep track,” Ana shrugged as she held onto his hand that hung over her shoulder. 

“You taking it easy, right? We don’t want to hear you’re up in some hospital because you’re not eating or sleeping,” he questioned. Stooping down to meet her eyes, he raised his eyebrow in a challenge. 

“Yes, I’m taking it easy. I’m good, J,” she smiled brightly up at him in an effort to appease his concerns. He called her every other day to check in on her, and she appreciated that so much. It was nice to know there were people looking out for her. 

“Ready for the show?” Chris turned his head back towards her to ask his question. 

“I’m so ready for the show. It’s crazy. I had dinner with Sheryl Crow 2 nights ago, and she invited me to join her at this show that Sting was doing at a small club. Oh my god, best night of my life,” Ana exclaimed excitedly. They were all standing by baggage claim waiting to get their bags, and Ana was literally bouncing in her spot. 

“Is he not the most chill person?” JC asked as he pulled a suitcase off the conveyor belt. 

“Dude, Sheryl and I sang with him. I was like wetting my pants on stage. But, yeah, we were even talking about you guys afterwards,” Ana grinned up at him. His eyes widened slightly before a bashful grin graced his face. It was no secret that Sting was his idol, along with artists like Prince and Richard Marx. 

“How’s the nightlife?” Joey’s mischievous eyes turned to her. Ana loved Joey’s sense of adventure. 

“It’s ready to wrecked, my friend,” she smirked. Joey’s let out a big ‘whoop’ and she chuckled. 

“You are my new partner in crime,” he declared. Soon they gathered their luggage, and under heavy security, they ventured out into the main airport. All six international superstars were greeted by a sea of photographers armed with cameras and video-cameras. Shouting from left and right drowned out any other noise. Microphones were pushed in their faces, hoping for a reply to any question. Ana kept her head tucked low under her baseball cap, and she walked steadily between Joey and JC. She saw Joey’s hand reached back for hers, and she grasped it before reaching her other hand back to grab onto JC. 

“Move out of the way! Please make room!” members from their 10-person security team shouted to the crowd. Finally pushing their way out of the airport, they were split up into awaiting vehicles and driven off. 

“Give me sugey,” Ana ordered from her spot next to JC in the car. He turned his head and smiled before softly kissing her. Pulling back, she sighed and cuddled up against his size. 

“Tired?” he questioned wrapping an arm around her shoulders and holding onto hand. 

“Content,” she replied giving his hand a quick squeeze. He squeezed her closer to himself, and they rode in silence. Both Ana and *NSYNC, along with Britney would be performing in the Rock in Rio festival. Britney and *NSYNC were performing on the 18th, but Ana was the festival’s closer on both the 20th and 21st. 

Arriving at the hotel, they were all ushered in as quickly as possible through the hounding photographers. Everyone rode up to the 14th floor and waited for their room keys to be issued. 

“And here’s your key Justin, remember guys, you leave in an hour for an interview,” Johnny announced as he handed the last key in his hand to Justin. They all began to disperse until Ana’s voice stopped everyone. 

“Johnny, where’s my key?” 

“I gave you a key,” he explained. Ana looked down at her empty hands and shook her head. 

“I don’t think so,” she replied. Looking around to the guys, they all shrugged. 

“Oh shit, let me go back downstairs then,” Johnny sighed and walked back towards the elevators. JC pulled Ana along with him, so she could wait for her key in his room. Walking in, she threw herself back on the bed and closed her eyes. 

“You going to sleep, baby?” JC quietly questioned as he leaned over her, resting his weight on both his hands. 

“Not with you smelling that good,” she smirked but kept her eyes shut. JC chuckled before leaning his head down to kiss her softly. It had meant to be a simple and quick kiss, but with them, they never were. 

“You sure can be addicting,” he mumbled against her lips causing her to laugh slightly. 

“Yes, and what a sweet addiction it is,” Ana groaned before wrapping her arm around his neck and bringing his body down atop her. JC kept his hands on either side of her head, but rested his body on hers. 

“You and I sure do make out a lot,” he said as he moved his kisses down to her bare shoulders. Only the straps of her tank top covered her shoulders. 

“Are you complaining?” she challenged. 

“Not at all. Its too much fun to complain about it,” he joked as he nipped her collarbone. 

“Can I ask you something?” the seriousness in her voice caused him to cease his attack on her shoulder. 

“Yeah, of course,” he replied pulling his head up to look at her. Suddenly, she couldn’t meet his eyes and this worried him. He waited patiently for her to speak, but she remained quiet. Nudging the side of her face with the tip of his nose, he smiled softly at her when her eyes rose to meet his. She smiled softly, comforted by his own smile. 

“How would you feel if I were to tell you that I’ve been thinking a lot about going to the next level with you?” she spoke in a whisper. It was almost as if someone had sucked all the air from JC’s lungs as he lightly gasped. 

“Are you talking about making love?” he whispered after a moment of silence. She bit her lip in worry and nodded her head. 

“Yeah, making love with you.” 

“How long have you been thinking about this?” he asked. He was tempted to move off of her in order to talk, but he feared that she would close off if he put distance between them. 

“A couple of weeks now. Josh, I was with him for nearly three years and I never considered going there with him. We’ve been together nearly half a year, and it’s constantly on my mind. It doesn’t help that you’re so damn sexy,” she smiled slightly in an attempt to lighten the situation. 

“Oh hush, you’re the sexy one,” JC mumbled as a slight blush rose to his cheeks. He ducked his head to head on her chest as he thought. 

“I don’t want to do this if you don’t want to,” Ana whispered. She looked down at the top of JC’s newly highlighted hair, and bit her lip. 

“Anita, mama, you know I want to. You know that I’ve wanted to that for a while now, but this would be your first time. It’s a huge thing,” he replied without raising his head. 

“But, I trust you. I know you’ll take care of me,” she spoke up, running a hand through his hair. He was letting it grow out, and she loved how it was beginning to curl on the end. 

“Thank you for trusting me, that means a lot to me. Please don’t think that I don’t want to. But, I don’t want your first time to be in the heat of the moment and rushed,” JC lifted his eyes to meet hers. She could read his sincerity in his eyes, and she nodded in understanding. He kissed her gently before being interrupted by a knock on the door. Pecking her lips one last time, he lifted himself off of her and headed to open the door. 

“Hey Jace, is Ana here with you?” Johnny asked once the door opened. JC nodded and opened the door further to invite Johnny in. 

“Hey Johnny, what’s up?” Ana asked as she sat on the edge of JC’s bed. 

“Bad news, we were overbooked. The hotel doesn’t have a free room for you, so I need to find another hotel in town,” Johnny sighed, rubbing his hand over his face in frustration. Ana’s eyes darted over to JC before looking down at her hands; they’d been looking forward to being in the same hotel. 

“She could always stay with me, Johnny,” he commented from his stance against the wall. Both Johnny and Ana’s eyes slammed into his at his comment. He shrugged lightly before speaking again.

“I’d feel better knowing she’s here where security already knows how to handle crowds. Every other hotel hasn’t been planning to lodge artists from all around the world.” 

“You have a good point, Jace. Ana, what do you think?” Johnny questioned her. Ana’s eyes darted from Johnny to JC – back and forth. Honestly, this was a great opportunity considering the conversation she’d been having with JC earlier. But, what would happen if she chickened out? She’d be stuck shamefully with him in the same room. Ah, hell. 

“It’s fine with me Johnny. I agree with Jace, I’d feel safer here,” she replied after swallowing thickly. Johnny nodded his head before turning on his heel. 

“I’ll get them to send your bags up here, then. Remember, you got interviews tomorrow morning before rehearsal in the afternoon,” Johnny spoke as he walked out the door. 

“Roomies?” Ana raised a questioning eyebrow at JC as the door closed. 

“Weren’t you being serious about going to the next level?” JC countered her question with his own question. 

“Very serious,” she replied with a nod. 

“Well, this is just more convenient than having to explain why you aren’t staying in your room,” JC replied with a slight smirk before turning into the bathroom. Ana’s jaw slacked open and she sat there stunned. Suddenly, her hands felt clammy and her stomach quivered. 

“What’s wrong?” JC asked as he walked out to see Ana standing by the large sliding glass doors overlooking the city and fanning herself. 

“Your conceited ass has been sweating bullets,” she admitted with a sideways glare. JC chuckled as he walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. 

“I’m not conceited, Anita. I’m confident,” he whispered against her ear, and she shivered as his warm breath hit her ear. Taking advantage of her ponytail, he placed soft kisses along the side of her neck before sweeping his lips, and occasionally his tongue, across the back of her neck. 

“Josh…” she moaned softly. His hands had slipped beneath her tank top, and they were caressing her flat stomach. Moving his hands to her sides, he gripped her hips and pulled her back into him. She could feel his excitement against her behind, and instinctively, she pushed back against him more. 

“You’re gonna be such a natural, baby. You don’t realize how sexual you already are,” he growled slightly as he nipped her shoulder. 

“I don’t want to do something wrong,” she reached an arm back and wrapped it around his neck. In a flash, JC turned her in his arms and held her tight. Startled, Ana’s eyes snapped open. 

“There is no wrong or right. There’s only what feels good and what feels better. You have to cease thinking about it, and just let go. Understand?” JC sternly spoke in an even tone. Fearing her voice might crack, Ana nodded and bit back a moan as JC’s lips slammed against her own. 

Pushing her against the glass door, JC hands flew to her hips and bare thighs. Because of the weather, she was wearing a rather short pair of white shorts. Hitching one of her legs onto his hips, he pushed up against her. Now, she could feel him pushing intimately against her. 

“Whoa…” she breathed at the sensations. 

“It might hurt you a bit, baby,” he breathed, resting his forehead against her own. 

“I’m not afraid of pain, Jace. Can I tell you something?” she questioned, waiting for his approval. At his nod, she spoke again.

“I’ve never seen a man before.” 

“Lucky me, I won’t disappoint then,” JC kidded as he brushed his lips against hers. 

“I don’t think you could,” Ana growled slightly as she raked her nails along his abs. He shuddered slightly before taking a calming deep breath. Taking a moment to refocus, JC let her leg gently slide back to the floor and stepped away from her. At that very moment, someone passed by knocking on the door and announcing he had five minutes. 

“Tonight, ok?” he asked quietly pulling her close. She nodded and kissed him before watching him walk around the room collecting his wallet and changing his shirt. He walked over and kissed her before heading out the door. 

#### 

“Priceless!” Joey exclaimed as he burst through JC’s hotel room a few hours later. Both Ana and Britney looked up from their place on the couch in the sitting area, and simply cocked an eyebrow at them. The rest of the guys followed Joey in laughing and joking. 

“Hey baby,” JC sheepishly said before leaning down to kiss her forehead. 

“What’s going on?” Ana questioned, triggering laughter from the rest of the group. JC shook his head attempting to shrug off the question. 

“Oh no, Jace! She has to know!” Chris exclaimed from his place on the bed. Ana muted the television and turned in her seat to face all the guys. 

“We just got back from doing a television show, right? Its like literally on the beach, so everyone is in bikinis. By the way, we made Lance dance with them. But, whatever, so they ask us if we’ve found any Brazilian girlfriends. Then, they point out that Justin brought his girlfriend. Blah blah bah. This is where it gets HOT!” Joey explained. Justin jumped in and finished out the story. 

“Turns out, here in Brazil, I’m not the heartthrob. Jace, my man, makes all these Brazilian ladies weak in the knees! AND, you, my dear, are Brazil’s sweetheart,” Justin says pointing a finger at Ana. Ana looks at Britney surprised. 

“Better you than me,” Britney giggled. Ana mockingly glared at her before turning back to Justin. 

“Oh no, that’s not the priceless part. So, we all laughed because obviously we know that that’s just perfect. Brazil’s golden couple is actually a couple and no one knows. So, Chris, here, goes ‘well, you know Ana’s here, they should get together for Brazil.’ Turns out the host is like ‘perfect, because’. Ana, my dear, you and Jace have been named Rock in Rio North American ambassadors by organizer, Mr. Medina,” Justin chuckled some more. The confusion on Ana’s face was clearly humorous. 

“North American Ambassadors, what the hell does that mean?” she questioned looking at JC, who would not meet her eyes. 

“It means we get to do interviews and photo shoots, and we get to visit some of the institutions that benefit from the festival representing the US,” JC spoke up. 

“Oh, well, that’s not bad, right?” Ana sighed in relief. 

“Well, no, it’s not. But, you guys also have to record a song that will join the compilation album for proceeds,” Lance added. 

“Oh, well, that’s not too bad. I mean, it could’ve been worse. I thought you were going to tell me that we’d been found out,” Ana jokingly said with a slight chuckle. When no one, but Britney, joined in her laughter, Ana hushed. 

“Oh shit, really? How bad?” she questioned quietly. 

“They just have pictures from the airport of you two hugging. But, Johnny’s playing it off like you hugged us all. But, the Brazilians aren’t gonna buy it too easily,” Lance replied. 

“They’re gonna be like bloodhounds,” Britney lamented, and Ana solemnly nodded her head. 

“Ah, don’t worry Tiger, you guys will have an excuse to be together more. Now, quit the moping, I’m hitting that kickass gym downstairs. Anyone interested?” Justin suggested trying to change the topic. Agreeing, Ana and Britney, Lance and Joey decided to join him. Everyone left, leaving JC and Ana alone. 

“You alright?” he asked stepping up beside her as she dug through her suitcase. 

“Yeah, just a little worried. I don’t care if they know, but I just wanted to keep you to myself a bit longer,” Ana replied with a sad shrug. 

“I agree. Let’s just see where this goes. If we can’t deny it, then we won’t,” JC said. He was rarely in the tabloids, and he wasn’t all that fond of lying. But, this was different. Ana was different. 

“Alright,” Ana agreed and turned to peck him lightly on the lips. 

“I think all the Ambassadors are having dinner tomorrow night, but I’m not sure. Mr. Medina is talking with Johnny,” JC explained as he sat up against the headboard and watched Ana begin to undress. She acknowledged him with a nod. 

“I don’t think you’ve ever dressed or undressed in front of me,” he said softly as he watched her shimmy out of her shorts and pull on a pair of yoga pants. She turned to look at him, and shrugged. Turning her back to him, she pulled off her tank top and unsnapped her bra. She heard him take in a sharp breath, and smiled to herself. Pulling over a sports bra, she turned back to him. 

“You’re such a tease,” he groaned as he put an arm over her eyes. There was a pained expression on his face, and Ana felt bad. Crawling up from the foot of the bed, Ana settled on his legs. 

“I won’t make you wait much longer, I promise. We’re going out to dinner tonight, right?” Ana asked softly as she placed feather-like kisses along his jaw. JC nodded in response and his hands reached for her hips. 

“Then we’re coming back to the room?” Ana questioned once more. He nodded, again. 

“I’ll be waiting. I’ll be back later,” Ana leaned up to whisper in her ear before kissing the spot below it. He shivered slightly, and patted her thigh in reply. He cracked open an eye to watch her bend over to tie her sneakers before watching her walk out the room. Taking a deep breath, he willed his hormones to calm down. 

“Gotta take it easy boy,” he mumbled before adjusting himself on the bed, ready to take a nap. 

#### 

“Normally, how many do you do of these?” Ana questioned in between breaths as she laid next to Britney doing toe-reaches. 

“500, Justin thinks I’m crazy,” Britney replied smirking in Justin’s direction as he ran on the treadmill. 

“You are crazy,” he huffed. 

“No, she’s not. 500 is a good number,” Ana argued as they reached 350. They were doing them in sets of 50. She’d come to discover that Britney was equally as neurotic as herself when it came to fitness. 

“You two are just demented,” Justin breathed out. Ana and Britney simply chuckled and continued their next set of 50. 

“We couldn’t wear our costumes if we didn’t tone up, Justin,” Ana taunted him. 

“Good, maybe then, you’d cover up some,” Justin kidded. 

“Oh lord, hush, J. You know damn well that you enjoy our costumes,” Britney laughed. 

“Guilty,” he smirked. 

“Good, because Rio’s costumes will blow your socks,” Ana smirked, and Britney laughed. She’d shown Britney some of the costumes for the show earlier, and Britney understood what she meant. There wasn’t much to her costumes. 

“Lord, Ana, you’re gonna kill us. We already have to fight those beasts off Brit, you too?” Joey’s voice boomed within the gym. All three’s head turned in the direction of the voice, and smiled at Joey. 

“You can be my hero, Joe,” Ana smirked and Joey laughed. 

“Johnny wanted me to come down here, and tell you guys that we need to be ready to head out to dinner in an hour,” Joey explained as he watched Justin slow his run to a job. Ana and Britney stood up from their position on the floor doing crunches and nodded in understanding. 

“That’s cool. I think we’re ready to go anyways,” Justin breathed heavily as he turned off the treadmill and reached for his towel and water bottle. Together, all four headed out and back upstairs. 

“I don’t know how we do it, but damn, we are some lucky son of a bitches,” Joey mumbled to Justin as they walked behind the girls. Justin questioningly looked at him. Joey pointed at the girls and whistled. 

“Need I say more,” he said. Together, they watched both girls, clad in yoga pants and sports bras, walk in front of them. 

“Not at all,” Justin smiled as he checked Britney out from behind. 

“You and Jace are blessed, my man,” Joey slapped Justin’s back. 

“Nah, I don’t think Jace enjoys his girl as much as I do,” Justin smirked. 

“Ha, you’re kidding me. If they haven’t already, then I wouldn’t count on that for much longer. Mark my words, those two are like 2 propane tanks just waiting for a spark,” Joey whistled lowly as they reached his room. 

“Whatever” Justin mumbled as he kept walking.

Chapter End Notes:
**I don't know if there are any Rio Ambassadors and I don't know if they release a compilation album, but go with me here. Review! Review! Review!***


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers interracial missionary girlontop love firsttime nsasync tour boyfriendjc celebritysync tourjc