Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the wait, just started a job. Balancing a fulltime school schedule & fulltime work schedule isn't so easy. Hope you guys enjoy!

December 2, 2000 - San Diego, CA 

“KATIA! Apurate!” the anxious yell filled the medium size home. Standing in the foyer, Ana rushed her older sister. Her other sisters, Elena, Katia, and Myra were already waiting in the car outside. 

Ya vengo! I had to change my shirt; I smeared lipstick on it. Let’s go,” Katia rushed down the stairs and pulled on Ana’s arm, giving her only a second to pull the door shut behind them. 

“Let’s go, let’s go!” Katia excitedly clapped her hands as she climbed into the backseat of the black Suburban. Four chuckling girls responded before the vehicle pulled out of the driveway and onto the street. 

“Do you guys realize that last time we went to see them in concert was in 1998?” Myra asked as she looked around to her sisters. 

“Oh yeah! Remember, you were going crazy when they flew overhead! Oh man, I’m gonna have to tell them that,” Ana exclaimed before laughing. Myra reached over from the front seat to smack her leg. 

“You will do no such thing! Calmate con eso, Anita!” Myra scolded. The other girls giggled as they continued to drive towards the San Diego Sports Arena. They’d all just returned to San Diego with Cecilia to catch Nsync’s last concert; the girls had flown to Massachusetts to spend Thanksgiving together. 

“When’s the last time you talked to the guys, Anita?” Elena asked from beside her. adjusting her jean shirt, Ana turned to look at Elena. 

“This morning, why?”

“Do they know we’re all coming?” 

“They know Cecilia is coming, but I figured I would spare them the knowledge that our resident cougar here was coming along,” Ana teased Myra. A lone middle finger appeared from the front seat, causing the backseat occupants to laugh. Myra, despite her 22 years of age, bordered obsession when it came to the guys. 

“I still can’t believe you didn’t recognize JC and Justin when you met them. How many times have I made you watch videos, movies, and gone to concerts?” Myra indignantly questioned. 

“Oh hush up,” Ana grumbled before rolling down her back window and giving her name to the security guard outside the private arena entrance. Waving them right in, Cecilia pulled the SUV into a parking space close to the tour buses and the girls stepped out. 

As they all piled out, adjusted clothing, and grabbed purses, Myra stood off to the side literally bouncing in place. 

“Myra, calm down, I swear I will not take you inside,” Ana warned pointing a menacing finger at her. 

“Oh quit the adult charade,” Elena chuckled as they started their way across the large parking lot. Katia and Myra were joined at the elbow, skipping along ahead of the other three girls. 

“They’re going to embarrass me so bad,” Ana groaned as she watched them act like fools. 

“Are you just worried about looking bad with all of them or just one in particular?” Cecilia taunted. The other girls stopped dead in their tracks and turn to look at Ana, awaiting a reply. Willing a guaranteed-blush to vanish, Ana shrugged her shoulders and kept walking. 

“Justin is pretty hot, no?” she commented nonchalantly. Katia shrieked in indignation – Justin was her favorite. 

“You witch!” she exclaimed. Ana laughed loudly before approaching the large metal door and pulling it open. 

#### 

Knock, Knock 

“Come in! It’s open!” came the muffled response from inside. Pushing the door open, Ana stepped into the guys’ designated toy room. 

“Hey bums!” she smiled walking in and waving at the guys and Britney, who were all sprawled about the room. Some were playing video games, while others played foosball. Her eyes darted around the room, one particular boybander was missing. 

“Hey sec-say!” Joey exclaimed as he walked over to greet her. Ana chuckled before accepting his hug and kiss on the cheek. One-by-one, she hugged them all. 

“Hey Britney,” Ana smiled and leaned down to hug her too. 

“Why are you here so early?” Justin asked from his spot on the guitar, where he was messing around with a guitar in his lap. 

“Oh! I have some people I want you guys to meet. Give me a second,” Ana exclaimed as she suddenly remembered her sisters, whom she’d left waiting outside. Opening the door, she poked her head out and waved her sisters in. 

“Guys and Britney, these are my sisters – Elena, Cecilia, Katia, and Myra. Chicas, this is Justin, Joey, Chris, Lance, and of course, Ms. Britney Spears,” Ana introduced them and watched as they all shook hands. 

“You’ve been holding out on us, Ana,” Chris kidded as he walked around her sisters, as if inspecting them. Her sisters all looked nervous before Ana and Lance smacked himself the head. 

“Quit it, gramps!” Ana scolded. Justin welcomed them all to take a seat wherever they found space. 

“Where’s JC?” Ana casually asked as she sat in between Joey and Lance. 

“Oh man…let’s not even go there. Bobbie showed up…” Chris groaned from his place on the floor. It was like a punch to the gut hearing her name, but Ana kept her cool. 

“Ouch,” she stated willing the unsettling feeling in her stomach to disappear. 

“Yeah, he left to talk to her about an hour and a half ago. Hope he’s back soon because we have soundcheck in about ten minutes,” Justin commented. 

“Actually, it starts in 2 minutes. You girls want to sit in on it. I think Brit’s going out there, right?” Lance said while checking his watch. 

“Yeah, I haven’t seen this show at all, so I want to sit out there. Y’all should come out with me,” Britney offered as she stood up and turned around to look at the other girls. Agreeing, they all stood and left the dressing room en route to the stage. 

Letting the guys climb onto the stage, all six girls were led out to the empty arena by security. They all took a seat in the center of the floor to get the full effect. 

“Sorry, I’m late guys,” JC rushed onstage fixing his headset and mic pack. From her seat out in the audience, Ana could see the stress and frustration set on his face. Without looking out into the audience, he began running softly through some warm-ups as the mic levels were corrected. 

“We have some guests,” Justin spoke into the mic and pointed towards the audience. Turning to look out, JC’s warm-ups were halted. Six pairs of eyes in varying shades of brown and green stared back at him in silence. 

“Hello ladies,” he spoke after a brief second of silence. His smooth voice echoed in the empty arena; the girls merely waved in response – all but one. He noticed Ana remained stone-faced, and he knew she knew where he’d been. He tried to grab her attention all throughout soundcheck, but she was intentionally ignoring him. 

After soundcheck, Ana invited everyone out to lunch in celebration of Britney’s 19th birthday. Unfortunately, the guys had interviews and meetings to get done before that night’s concert. So, Ana, her sisters, and Britney headed out together to lunch. 

#### 

“Happy Birthday dear Britney, Happy Birthday to you!” the last note was drowned out by the roar of the audience’s applause. The guys had surprised Britney by bringing her onstage to sing to her. Britney’s smiling face was projected on the large screens, ans Ana could see her joy. 

On their feet, the girls, now joined by Britney, clapped and sang along with the boys as they finished up the show with ‘Digital Getdown’ and ‘Bye Bye Bye’. Each guy made it a point to walk to their end of the stage and make some stupid face or gesture at the girls. And when JC approached them, Ana would not look at him. 

She knew that technically he hadn’t done anything wrong and she shouldn’t be upset with him, and she wasn’t. If anything, she was embarrassed for the jealousy she had felt when Bobbie had been mentioned. 

“My goodness! They only get better!” Myra exclaimed as she bounced in place and cheered loudly. Ana chuckled before turning to Elena, “I hope she loses her voice.” 

“San Diego! We love you! Thank you! We are *NSYNC!” Joey’s voice boomed as the guys gave their final bow and disappeared one-by-one through the curtains. Dre came to escort the girls backstage to meet up with the guys. The guys, Ana, and Britney were scheduled to be in Las Vegas the following day for rehearsals for the Billboard Awards, so Ana had decided to simply catch a ride with them. 

“It was great getting to meet you guys. Spectacular show,” Cecilia spoke as they all stood in the hallway leading out to the outside. The guys had already showered and everyone was ready to board the bus. 

“The pleasure was all ours. Thank you for coming out,” Lance replied as everyone began to  hug goodbye. 

“I’m having a hard time choosing which one of you is the hottest,” Joey smirked as he stood back and looked at them. They all looked alike, yet they all were different in their own way. Varying shades of brunettes tresses, green eyes, brown eyes, golden eyes accented their faces which topped lean, athletic, yet womanly bodies. 

“Britney,” the five sisters replied unanimously before dissolving into a fit giggles. Everyone else simply shook their heads and watched them until they controlled themselves. Hugging and kissing her four sisters, Ana bid them goodbye at the door and watched Randy escort them out to their SUV. Britney latched onto Ana’s arm before following Dre out to the awaiting tour bus. The two pop divas kept their heads down and close by as flashes blinded them from the fans standing outside the security gates. 

“Man! I never get used to this,” Ana sighed as she plopped down onto the guys’ couch waiting for them to climb onto the bus. 

“I know it. If anything, it gets crazier. The only good thing is that it isn’t as bad as overseas,” Britney replied from the couch across from Ana. Looking at each other, the two girls physically shuddered at the thought of the crazed foreign crowds before giggling. Finally, the guys ran onto the bus and the bus pulled out. 

“We got about five hours before we hit the strip, so sayonara ladies,” Chris announced as he walked straight to the bunk area, Ana assumed. Joey and Lance soon followed him before Justin pulled Britney to the back lounge. 

“Are you gonna still ignore me?” JC asked once they were left alone. Ana tried to pull her legs up underneath her, but she realized she couldn’t do much in her short jean skirt. Nervously, she wringed her hands in her lap without lifting her eyes to meet JC’s eyes. 

“Ana, you’re gonna have to talk to me sooner or later,” JC’s soft voice filled her ears. After receiving no answer, JC slowly rolled off the couch and onto his knees in front of Ana. Placing his hands on either side of her hips, he leaned against her knees and closed the space between them. 

“Is this about Bobbie showing up?” he whispered before kissing her cheek. Ana had turned her head to avoid his eyes, but she was having a hard time ignoring him when he was so close. She shook her head in response. 

“Ok, a head shake is something. Tell me what’s going on then, mama,” JC’s arms wrapped around her waist and his fingers caressed the strip of exposed skin on Ana’s back. 

“I’m embarrassed,” she mumbled as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He pulled back slightly to look at her eyes before replying. 

“Embarrased? About what?” he questioned. 

“When Chris mentioned that Bobbie had shown up, I got so jealous,” Ana admitted before burying her face in JC’s neck. She breathed deeply, smelling his freshly-showered smell, before she felt his body shaking slightly. Pulling away, she realized he was chuckling. 

“Aw, don’t pout, honey. And, don’t be embarrassed. I think it’s cute,” JC teased her slightly before leaning over and kissing the tip of her nose lightly. 

“Don’t tease me, Josh,” Ana whined lightly causing JC to laugh a little louder. Rolling back to his heels, he stood and pulled her up with him. 

“Come on, let’s get you some clothes to change into and we’ll watch a movie up here. Is that ok?” JC offered trying to take her mind away from her embarrassment. 

“Yeah, that’s cool. Thank you,” Ana replied as she watched him begin to rummage through his bag at the foot of his bed. He found a pair of snap away pants and a black muscle tee to lend her, and she entered the small restroom to change. 

“Now, come on, let’s find something to watch,” JC extended his hand from his place on the couch. 

“Aren’t you tired? You should go sleep,” Ana commented as she sat beside him and cuddled to his side. 

“I’m too wired to sleep. Usually, we’re all bouncing around for a bit after concerts,” JC replied as he flipped the television and the DVD player on. 

“I’m like that too. I get on the bus after a show, and I’ll do some squats or push-ups or a whole lot of everything to burn energy,” Ana shifted to lay her head on his lap. Instinctively, his fingers found their way to her hair and softly began to comb his fingers through it. 

“Can I get a kiss?” JC asked quietly leaning his head over hers slightly. Ana smiled gently before stretching her neck upward to meet his lips. It was a tender first, at first, but then he reached his hand to hold her neck up. He could taste her strawberry lip gloss, and he was slowly becoming addicted. 

“The guys…” her soft protest sounded as she managed to tear her lips away slightly. 

“They’re asleep,” came his distracted reply as he somehow managed to pull her up to her knees beside him.

“Ever made out?” 

“Of course I have” Ana huffed. JC pulled away and took a hold of her chin. 

“Just making sure because I like to know where I’m heading, chill,” he demanded before bringing her face back to his. Drawing one of her legs over his lap, Ana straddled him and rested her weight on his thighs. JC’s hand ran up and down the length of her back while his other hand held steady to the side of her neck. Tilting her head, JC gained more access to Ana’s lips and mouth. He was addicted. He’d been so hesitant about starting a relationship with her, but now, it just seemed so natural. He didn’t know how long he’d be able to keep them hidden, especially from the guys, but he was going to do all in his power to protect her. 

“Damn Ana, you’re not so green, are ya mama?” JC groaned softly as Ana’s lips left his and moved down to his neck. Her lips tortured his jawline and his earlobe leaving a trail down to his collarbone. 

“Am I doing this wrong?” her warm breath on his neck sent chills down his spine. She’d halted her assault on his neck, but her face remained buried in his neck. 

“Not at all, but honey I won’t be able to contain certain reactions,” he replied gently pulling her face away. Bright, soft golden eyes stared back at him. 

“I’ll stop then. I’m sorry,” Ana whispered before making a move to vacate his lap. 

“Oh, no, please, don’t. Unless it’ll bother you, I’ll be fine. It was just a warning so I didn’t like scar you for life,” JC hands firmly held her hips in place. Looking back at him, Ana contemplated. 

“Are you sure? Doesn’t it hurt?” she questioned. 

“It’s uncomfortable and it’s sensitive, but it doesn’t necessarily hurt,” JC replied. He found it almost endearing that she was so innocent yet not very shy about her innocence. 

“Well, Josh, I don’t want to make you uncomfortable,” she argued. Whenever nerves set in, she needed something to do with her hands; so, she kept her fingers busy outlining the pattern on his t-shirt. 

“Honey, you’re making me feel really good right now,” he growled softly before burying his face in her neck and lightly nipping at her collarbone. Giving up on resistance, Ana buried her fingers in his hair and held tightly to him. He lifted his head and kissed her deeply. And for the first time, he dared to flick his tongue out to trace her bottom lip. Instantly, Ana’s lips parted in a welcoming gesture and their kiss deepened further. 

“C!” Justin’s voice boomed frightening them.

“Shit!” Ana hissed before frantically trying to climb off his lap. In the process, she managed to fall backwards off his lap and land on her butt between the two couches. Unable to hold in their laughter, Ana and JC loudly laughed. Ana’s laugh bellowed throughout the bus as she held on her stomach still on the floor. JC tipped over onto the couch and held his stomach as he too laughed loudly. 

“What the hell is y’all problem, you bunch of hyenas?” Justin asked as he walked into the lounge. The guilty party couldn’t control their laughter long enough to answer so Justin gave up. He grabbed two drinks from the fridge before making his way back to the back shaking his head in disappointment. 

“Oh my god! My stomach!” Ana gasped for air as she continued to laugh uncontrollably. 

“I know!” JC similarly gasped for respiration. Both had tears coming out their eyes. 

“My ass hurts!” Ana declared. Her declaration caused JC to laugh harder. Finding someone’s shoe on the floor, Ana threw it at him in an effort to shut him up. In return, he laughed harder. Hearing his almost squeal-like laughter and seeing his tears, Ana couldn’t help but join once again his laughter. 

#### 

December 6, 2000 

Last night, the stars turned up the heat at the Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas. Prime example, we have pop superstars Ms. Ana Mora looking lovely in a simple yet very sexy little black dress by Chanel. I was able to talk to her about her upcoming projects and circulating rumors. Check it out,” the reporter on Access Hollywood spoke as a picture of Ana from the previous night flashed behind him. 

Ana sat in JC’s LA living room the following evening waiting for him to get back from picking up some takeout; she glanced out the window and sighed as thunder boomed in the hills. She’d come back to LA for some photoshoots and interviews, and so JC had decided to come with her claiming he had work to finish. None of the guys suspected a thing. 

Ana, you’re look stunning this evening. How are you feeling? You’re up for a couple of awards and you’re performing, is that correct?” 

“Well thank you, Mark. I’m feeling great, excited about the show, and anxious about performing. Singing on live television is always more nerve-wrecking, but I’m excited. It’s going to be an awesome show.” 

“You’re up against some pretty heavy-hitters in the Best Female, Best Album, and Best Song category. Are you worried?” 

“Are you kidding me? No, not at all, personally, I think Christina and Britney have those awards in the bag. They deserve them. If I win, I’ll feel like they were robbed. Honestly.” 

“Well, there’s something we don’t always hear. You’ve had a phenomenal year. Any plans to take a break anytime soon?” 

I wish…haha, no, I’m joking. I like working. I love my job, and I’m a workaholic. If I’m not recording and releasing music, then I’m writing and producing side projects. Then, on top of all that, I have my foundation that’s really taking off. We just opened our first school in Mexico, so I’m constantly busy.” 

“Being constantly busy, how is possible to maintain a romance?” 

“When I figure it out, I’ll tell everyone the secret.” 

“So, there’s no truth to the Ana Mora-JC Chasez headlines?” 

“I’m not quite sure what the headlines say, so I can’t prove or disprove them. But, I will say that I have incredible people in my life – family, friends, and colleagues. The people I surround myself with are precious to me, so I protect them.” 

“Good answer, mama,” JC’s voice broke through Ana’s concentration. Snapping her head around, she watched him stroll into the living room with two paper bags. She stood to take the food from him as he shed his coat and shook out the raindrops from it. 

“Can’t say I lied,” Ana replied before accepting a peck from JC. She walked to his kitchen to get napkins and drinks for them both. 

“You’re so slick about it though. I definitely need to pick up some pointers,” JC voice travelled into the kitchen as Ana washed her hands and grabbed the necessities. 

“Learning from each other is good,” Ana replied before taking a seat on the floor by the coffee table. JC soon joined her on the floor and the television was switched to HBO. Without paying much attention to the television, the twosome chatted and enjoyed their philly steak sandwiches. 

“Christmas plans?” JC questioned as he took a bite of his sandwich. 

“Every year since daddy passed away, we head to Mexico to spend it with the family. I think the girls are all going, but I have work. Album comes out the 28th so promotion is heavy right now. I know I’m in Chile for the release, but I’m not sure where I am for Christmas,” Ana replied. 

“So, I won’t get to see you,” JC stated more so than questioned. Looking up at him, Ana shrugged. 

“How will we explain if I spend Christmas with you?” 

“Everyone is spending Christmas in Orlando this year. Can you find out? I’d love to spend it with you,” JC requested. Ana nodded and asked him to pass her phone. Quickly, she typed out a message to Lacy. Within minutes, she had a reply. 

“Ha! I’m actually in the states the 24th and 25th. I’m flying in from Spain on the 23rd and flying out to Chile on the 26th,” Ana brightly announced as she read through the schedule that Lacy had sent her.

“Come to Orlando then. Everyone will be there – my family and the guys’ families,” JC requested as he reached to grab her hand. 

“Oh man, your family? What if they don’t like me? Like, what if your mom thinks I’m a little girl? Seriously, Josh, what if they don’t like me? Stop laughing!” Ana exclaimed as she smacked his arm. 

“I’m sorry! You’re just adorable when you’re freaking out! You’ve already met my family, remember dork?” JC chuckled. He leaned back against the couch and kept a close eye on Ana’s behavior. 

“I wasn’t your girlfriend when I met them!” she argued. JC lifted a curious eyebrow. 

“Girlfriend, huh?” he smirked. Ana realized her stumble and tried to react. 

“Well…you know…uh…what I meant,” she stuttered and became suddenly very interested in the aluminum foil left on her paper plate. 

“Well, no, not really,” JC teased. 

“Gosh, I didn’t mean to say girlfriend, but you know, when I met them we weren’t like sneaking around,” Ana stuttered as she avoided eye contact. 

“Well, don’t say it like it would be such a bad thing to be my girlfriend,” JC’s teasing continued. 

“I didn’t mean it that way. Completely untrue, in fact,” she argued. 

“So, you want to be my girlfriend?” he questioned. 

“Oh man, I’m just digging myself into a deeper hole,” Ana groaned and dropped her head back onto the couch. JC chuckled before pushing the coffee table away from their bodies. Twisting around, he crawled the short distance to Ana and straddled her outstretched legs. 

“And what kind of boyfriend would I be if I left you in this hole?” he voice dripped with humor. Without opening her eyes, Ana smirked as she realized his teasing. 

“A bad boyfriend?” she offered. Leaning down, JC placed feather-like kisses all over Ana’s face – nose, eyelids, chin, forehead, cheek, temple, jaw, and finally her lips. Maintaining his lips on hers, JC spoke. 

“Anita, would you be my girlfriend?” she smiled against his lips before moving her hands to his slender hips that rested atop her. 

“Of course,” she replied before pulling him closer. She closed the small amount between them and pressed her lips into his. He hummed happily, breathing in deeply. He turned his head in order to open his mouth, his warm breath and tongue teased her bottom lip. In response, she opened her mouth releasing a sigh into his. Both released a groan when their tongues intertwined.  

“Whoa” Ana breathed as she pulled away feeling a sharp chill rush down her spine. 

“Whoa is right” JC breathed as he moved his lips down to her neck and focusing on her collarbone. Letting her eyes fall shut, Ana focused on the texture of his lips on her skin. His hands held her hips in place and her hands slipped beneath the bottom of his t-shirt. She dared to run her nails along the base of his back, and she felt his shudder against her. 

“You’re teasing, honey,” he whispered against the spot below her ear. 

“I know” she gasped with a shiver. Rolling back onto his heels, he pulled her up and onto the couch. In a smooth motion, he too sat down and pulled her onto his lap. 

“I absolutely love kissing you,” he groaned he continued to kiss the other side of her neck now. 

“Absolutely-fucking-fantastic,” she managed to say before he captured her lips once more. Reaching over, he grabbed the remote and shut off the television set. The glow from the occasional lightning lit the living room. Lost in their own world, JC and Ana continued to simply enjoy each other. Moments of complete solitude were rare, but thoroughly enjoyed.

Chapter End Notes:
Review! Review!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers interracial missionary girlontop love firsttime nsasync tour boyfriendjc celebritysync tourjc