Author's Chapter Notes:
Please give feedback!

 “Yo, J! Can you lower your music?” JC banged on Justin’s neighboring hotel room door. 

“What music? I was on my way to tell you to lower yours,” Justin grumbled as he stood in his doorway. 

“Well, if it ain’t you, then where is the music coming from?” JC asked as they looked up and down the hall trying to figure out where the music had been playing. 

“Hey guys, I’m sorry for disturbing you,” a female voice from behind JC caused the two boys to snaps their heads around. 

“Whoa! Watch the whiplash!” the female giggled and commented. It truly had been comical to see their reaction. 

“Sorry, we didn’t see you there,” JC chuckled a bit as his eyes came in contact with the prettiest brown eyes he’d seen in a long time. Standing there in black sweatpants, black muscle tank, and black sandals, she looked so young and yet so mature. 

“It’s cool. I just wanted to apologize for the noise. I’m trying to write some stuff and sometimes I forget these walls aren’t soundproof. I’ll keep it down,” she replied with a flick of her hand in the direction of her opened hotel room and a slight embarrassed chuckle. 

“You were writing music?” Justin spoke up from behind JC. 

“Yeah, I just had some ideas running through my head, and I couldn’t sleep without writing them down. Now, it’s 3am and I’m stuck on this one piece. Sorry,” she replied all the while tucking a section of her honey brown hair behind her ear. 

“Don’t keep apologizing, it’s no big deal. I’m Justin, by the way, and this is my group mate JC,” Justin smiled reaching out a hand to shake. 

“Group mate? What group are you guys a part of? I’m Ana, nice to meet you,” she inquired and shook both their hands. 

“Maybe you’ve heard of us, we’re in Nsync,” JC replied all the while keeping a grasp of her hand. 

“Oh my Lord, I’m such a fool. I knew I recognized you guys from somewhere. Wow, what a dork. It’s so nice to finally get to talk to y’all. Johnny has been telling me all these things about you guys, and I’m just like ‘I need to meet them’,” she chuckled placing a hand over her heart as realization struck her. 

“How do you know Johnny?” Justin inquired after sharing a confused glance with JC. Now, both men were even more confused. 

“He’s my manager, of course. I’m Ana Mora!” she exclaimed. 

“You’re Ana Mora?!?!” they both exclaimed in surprised. They’d heard so much from Johnny about this sexy and feisty singer chick from Atlanta that he’d just begun to managed. It was all he could talk about day in and day out. From his stories, they were expecting this over-the-top-Beyonce-look-a-like chick from the Dirrty South. Never did they imagine that she was this 5’7, big-golden-eyed, culry-haired, college-student-look-a-like, poised, and simple-elegant beauty that stood before them. No, seriously, she had the biggest golden eyes – golden like a cat’s eyes. Golden with speckles and streaks of green rushing through them.

“I guess you’ve heard of me. Nothing bad, I hope,” Ana nervously chuckled all the while letting her hotel door to rest on her hip. 

“Oh no, we’ve heard all great things about you. You just threw us for a loop there. Are you here on tour?” Justin recovered from his surprised reaction. 

“Yeah, I play the Arena tomorrow night. I had a small club show tonight, but now it seems I’m in writing mode. I’m going to be so sorry I stayed up tomorrow. What about you guys?” Ana replied. 

“We had a show tonight at the Arena. We leave tomorrow for the next town,” JC replied while scratching the back of his neck. 

“You mind if we come over and give a listen to your song. Maybe we can help you finish it,” Justin inquired. JC’s head snapped in his direction in confusion. 

“You guys write?” Ana asked in surprise. Do boybands write their own music nowadays? Have I been overseas for too long? 

“Yeah, we do. We wrote a couple of the songs on this new album ourselves,” Justin boasted proudly. 

“Well, then, come on in,” Ana exclaimed before motioning them to enter her hotel room. Justin ran back inside his room to get his key before crossing the hall and into her room. 

“This can get pretty interesting!”Ana mumbled as she closed the door behind her.

 

 

############################

Ana Joelle Mora

 

 

 

 

JC Chasez

 

 

 

 

Justin Timberlake

 

 

 

Elena Cruz Mora

 

 

Cecilia Luz Mora

 

 

Katia Itzel Mora

 

 

Myra Roxana Mora

 

 

Lance Bass, Chris Kirkpatrick, Justin Timberlake, Joey Fatone, JC Chasez

 

***This is how I like to remember the guys - full of humor, talent, and charm ***

Chapter End Notes:

FEEDBACK! PLEASE!



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers interracial missionary girlontop love firsttime nsasync tour boyfriendjc celebritysync tourjc