This job is my life. I live and breathe it. And now that I have it, I feel accomplished. I had to fight for it at the end of the day. And I'm really not intimidated by Justin. I know he wanted this as much as me but there was only one place left.

But for some reason I'm not happy with this gain. The look on his face when my name was announced and not his own is still scarred in my brain. But part of me is angry at him for being immature about a professional decision and another part of me is angry at him for throwing me a look that he knew would make me guilty for rubbing my victory in his face. And then there’s this part of me that hates myself for thinking he looked so attractive today.

I have a fucking boyfriend, for god’s sake…

 

So I found myself somehow convince myself to visit him and tell him how I felt about his attitude and bad sportsmanship. He should just be happy for me.

 

Knock Knock

 

The door swiftly opens. I stand dumbly in front of him, gaping at his form. He’s wearing a skin-hugging wife beater and jeans. He looks pretty unhappy to see me. Not shocked or surprised, but down-right furious.

“What are you doing here?” he questions me with a harsh tone of voice.

I'm not intimidated.

“I need to talk to you,” I say flatly.

He scowls and rolls his eyes.

“Aren’t you gonna let me in?” I demand.

He sighs and steps aside just a little on purpose so the space between us is tight while I try and get inside.

The look on his face is menacing. His eyebrows are furrowed and he’s frowning. Even with a sinister look on his face, he looks stunning. Standing so close to me, chest to chest.

I'm about to explode under his deep gaze but he moves away and I sigh with relief, following him into his house.

 

He leads me into the lounge and simply stands with his back against the wall. I want to look less intimidated and sit down, but he’s eyeing me so expectantly, as if he wants me to say what shit I need to and get the fuck out of his house, that I decide to stand rather than sit.

 

“So what was it that you needed to say,” he inquires.

“Justin, I just wanted to say that your sulky attitude is getting on my nerves. You’ve been a complete bastard lately. I mean, too bad. I got the job, you didn’t. Get over it.”

He raises an eyebrow and sniggers.

He starts taking steps towards me and stops right in front of me. We look at each other dead in the eye.

“So you came all the way to my house to taunt me?”

“No, but to teach you some respect for others.”

He throws his head back and laughs.

“Oh really?”

“Forget it, this was such a waste of time. You’re a stubborn prick, you’ll never change. What was I thinking, jeez.”

I move off the wall and head away when I feel his hands on my shoulders. He’s stopping me from moving. I almost bump into his chest.

He wets his lips and moves his head down. I can feel his breath on my skin. I expect him to be doing something; kissing, licking, touching, something. But he doesn’t, he’s fucking breathing against my skin. And it gives me shivers, goosebumps, butterflies, everything.

“You can’t teach me anything,” he whispers in my ear. I can feel his lips linger up and down the side of my neck. I swallow the lump in my throat.

His hands find the hem of my shirt and are now way under the material, caressing my waist, causing my spine to tingle. It feels good, and he knows it.

I now feel his anxious lips on my jaw, leaving me to gasp and it hits me then that this is stupendously wrong. I hate him and he hates me.

“Leave me,” I whine and tug on his shoulders, but that only induces him furthermore.

“I'm a stubborn prick, remember?” he chuckles as he grabs hold of my face and turns it towards his own. I suddenly regret my poor choice of words earlier as he plants a deep, intoxicating and intense kiss on my quivering lips. My hands that were still on his shoulders are now relaxed.

I'm in oblivion.

I never knew he was such a good kisser.

He groans when I start to lightly push on his shoulders. My hands suddenly drop down to his torso and even my fingers gasp at the feel of his hard and muscular body.

I want to feel him so badly. I playfully push on his abdomen, trying to give him the impression that I want him off of me, when really I want my hands on his stomach.

Shit shit shit. What am I doing? What am I thinking?

Our faces almost descend off of each others’ simultaneously.

His hand slides up to my back, stroking it gently. His other is on my neck.

His fingers have found the back of my bra.

He has an evil smile.

“Justin, I have a fucking boyfriend…” the air is literally swept out of my lungs when effortlessly whips my shirt off and tosses it on the floor. “…so don’t…” again, in the middle of my struggle to utter words, he takes my breath away as he places wet kisses down my neck and stomach.

I hate him so much for what he’s doing. It’s so unfair.

“Don’t you dare,” I aggressively warn him, knowing that it had gone way off limits.

He starts breathing heavily as I bend over to get my shirt from the ground.

Instantly, he crosses his arms over his torso and grabs the end of his wife beater, effortlessly taking it off of his body and chucking it on the floor.

I gasp. I don’t know what to do. Drool at his perfectly tanned body or try and think of an escape plan.

Either way I'm stuck here for a while.

He’s coming closer and I have no time to think. His body is a centimetre away from mine.

I shut my eyes. His body presses into mine.

He’s so fucking hard.

I'm so fucking wet.

This is so wrong.

My eyes are still shut, hoping and praying he doesn’t make a move that’ll make me give in to him. Which is quite frankly impossible because he is a stubborn prick after all.

“Justin, I hate you so much,” I say weakly.

“I know,” he replies as he brings a hand up to stroke my face. He has me in such a vulnerable position right now and he’s enjoying every second of it.

For some reason his evilness was turning me on.

I harshly grip his wrists and hold on to them as I push him off of me and up against the wall so I now have full control. I pin one knee between his legs, my thigh intersecting with his crotch, and my other knee on his left.

“Shit…” he moans as I start to mercilessly rub my lips on the long of his neck and down his chest and stomach.

I look down at his growing erection. I want him to fuck me senseless, but I also want to leave him begging for me.

I feel like I'm overpowering him. He’s about to find out how much I hate him.

I unhook my bra and let it fall on the floor. His head rolls forward and he looks attentively at my breast. He slowly raises his hands, but I wittily grab hold of his wrists and pin them harshly on the wall behind him.

I make sure my hard nipples make brief contact with his chest, teasing him thoroughly. He curses repeatedly as he gets harder and harder, while I lick, bite, suck and nuzzle his bare skin, giving him pleasure and pain.

“Enough with the foreplay, for god’s sake,” he growls under his hot breath.

I don’t listen as I fall onto my knees in front of him, my nails still digging into his wrists. I rub my lips across the top of his jeans, making him throw his head back in impatience. I can’t wait any further myself, but there’s no way I'm going down without a fight.

My mouth finds the button of his jeans, my tongue snaking beneath his navel.

“Will you stop for fuck sake!” he exclaims at me.

I pout and stand up, letting go of his wrists.

He instantly grabs hold of my face, his forearms pressing against my breasts, and breathes, “Fuck me.”

“You can’t tell me what to do.”

“So what exactly do you want to do to me?”

I open my mouth to answer, but no words come out. He had his hands on my back and pulled me nearer, and now his large hands are kneading my breasts.

“I…I…d-,” he places his mouth on mine, sucking in my breath, his tongue swiping furiously against mine. My hands hang lifeless near my sides as his one holds my back and the other on my breast, fondling gently.

His erection pressed into my crotch.

I don’t argue or object as he lets go of me to unbutton my jeans. He peels them off of my skin and down to my ankles. He pulls my panties down and puts my left leg on his right shoulder, giving him all access to me.

After that all I see are his golden brown curls, tickling my inner thighs.

His tongue feels heavenly inside me…

“Justin…please stop,” I plead him weakly but he doesn’t budge, his tongue still working me.

“Stop, stop, stop!” I raise my voice and he immediately stops and looks up at me with innocent eyes.

“What, so you’re allowed to tease the shit out of me, but I can’t do anything to you?” he spits at me.

“Just forget it, I'm leaving,” I say, shaking my head, as I reach for my clothes and dress myself despite how wet and horny I was.

“Fine,” he says silently and puts his hands on his hips, staring at me intently.

“Can’t believe this just happened,” I mumble to myself.

“But wait,” he says just as I'm about to reach for my jeans, “What do I do about this?” he asks me looking down at his aching erection.

“Seriously, Justin?” I ask him sarcastically and scowl at his stupid questions.

I reach down for my jeans again but just then I feel his hands grip my waist.

“Seriously,” I feel his crotch press against my ass. God-fucking-dammit.

“I’m sorry I acted like a fool,” he begins, and I watch in awe. “Or a stubborn prick. But I learnt my lesson. Now…please?” he asks me sweetly, pouting.

I thought long and hard. Hell, now even my thoughts were horny.

At the end of the day…he did apologise…so that works for me…

I grin coyly and turn around to face him.

“Just promise you won’t act like a jerk anymore.”

“Yeah, whatever,” he moans as he presses his lips on mine.

Works for me.

 

 


Completed
TrousersnakeLove is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Whatever Works... also liked 317 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: angrysex