Chapter 40

 “Justin… I don’t know about all of this…” I looked at my husband who was clad in boxers and a wife beater. He looked really sexy but I knew I had to keep thinking about the important things…


 Like him not dying.


 “I know it’s all sudden baby… but we’d be set for life…”


 “I don’t like it one bit. Becoming a mob lord?! I mean you’re business is dangerous enough but this? It’s crazy.”


 I crossed my arms over my chest and watched as he sighed. He turned to look out the window. I couldn’t believe he actually wanted to stay in the business after all of this happened?


 “But what if I’m able to turn it all around. I could make everything legal.”


 “I’ve never heard of selling legal drugs to people outside a pharmacy, Justin!” I scoffed at him.


 “Nat… you really don’t want me to do this do you?”


 “No…I don’t know…” I sighed. “It’s just a really scary thing. I mean I almost lost you once, I don’t want to lose you again.”


 “I know…” Justin walked over to me and wrapped his muscular arms around my body. “But I won’t ever leave you.”


 Small kisses were placed on my forehead. I smiled up at Justin and kissed his lips softly. It was true. I didn’t think I could bear loosing him. Especially because now we were married.


 Justin meant everything to me and life wouldn’t be worth living without him. I showed that clearly during the months without him. I was just empty without him to love me.


 “I’m gonna put the decision in your hands… you do what you feel is right… but just promise me that you’ll always come home to me safely?”


 “I promise.” A grin formed on his face. Justin picked me up and cradled me in his arms. “Now… we’re off to bed.”


 My husband ran to our bedroom where we consummated our love for the rest of the night.

**

 One Year Later…


 Justin and I had just finished celebrating our one-year anniversary by heading to our home in Hawaii. I was approximately four months pregnant at the time with twins. My belly had started to show slightly.


I was also actually ecstatic to be a mother, which really surprised me.


I was lounging around on the couch, watching episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Yeah I know I’m a loser but oh well.


That was when I heard a knock at the door. Being the lazy person I am, I didn’t want to answer it.


“Baby?!” I called out to Justin. “Can you get that?!”


“Nat, I’m on the phone. I can’t!” Justin replied to me. I rolled my eyes and got off the couch and headed to the front door.


I was proud of Justin, in this past year he, along with Tommy and JC were doing a great job of running the business and even had plans to change it to a shipping company.


Justin, as well as I, wanted to raise our children in a safe environment, and that meant no more Mafia.


Figuring it was Hope or Savannah at the door, I opened it and came face to face with a familiar fat man. I couldn’t place who exactly he was and I stared at him curiously.

“Can I help you, Sir?”


 I assumed it was someone to see Justin. He had people running in and out of the house all the time.


 “Natalia Fuentes. You’re looking more beautiful than ever.” The man pushed his way inside the house and put his hand on my stomach. “Pregnant I see?”


 “Yes, four months…” I looked at the man before me with curiosity. “What’s your name sir? I’ll get Justin for you.”


 “My name? Oh how silly of me… My name is Larry Lopez.”


 LARRY FUCKING LOPEZ! OH MY GOD!! I backed up and went to scream for Justin but a hand clamped over my mouth.


 “Hey there Nat. Didn’t think you’d see me, would you?” Dylan was standing behind me with a smirk on his face.


 The icing on the cake was the fact that my Uncle Eduardo walked in right after. I thought I was going to be sick when I saw him. That fucking bastard!


 “Hola Natalia.” Was all he said.


 I glared at him, not able to say anything due to Dylan’s hand on my mouth. FUCKING BASTARDS!! I couldn’t believe this shit.


 “You’re gonna do something for me Natalia.” My Uncle said in a soothing tone. “You’re going to call very calmly for Justin. If you do anything other than that, Larry will make sure that he dies as well as your children.”


 Dylan removed his hand from over my mouth and I looked toward the stairs. I was signing my husband’s death certificate. I knew it but I had no other choice.


 Dylan’s arm was wrapped around me and a gun was pressed against my head.


 “Justin! Baby… Can you come here one second?”


 “Natalia, I’m busy…”


 “Baby, I need to ask you something important…” I felt the tears falling down my face and I closed my eyes.


 “Alright…” I heard Justin walking to the stairway and a gun went off.


 Dylan’s grip on me loosened and he fell to the floor. I opened my eyes and turned to look, a scream erupted from my throat. I was horrified.


 I turned back and saw Justin on the stairs with the gun in his hand.


 “Step the fuck away from my wife. NOW!”


 I ran to Justin and threw my arms around his neck. He was still holding the gun out and was moving it back and forth at Larry and Eduardo.


 “So tell me, what the fuck do I owe the honor of your visit?”


 “Justin.” Larry Lopez grinned. “We heard you were looking for us so we came to save you the trouble.” Larry held out a gun at Justin and cocked it.


 “Oh really? Well…let me tell you why I wanted to see you… I wanted to-“ Justin shot the gun and hit Larry in the forehead.


 Larry fell dead to the ground and my Uncle Eduardo was the only one left. He looked so shocked that Justin had beaten them.


 My Uncle ran and I was shocked to see that Justin didn’t go after him. I turned to look at him.


 “What are you doing?!”


 “I can’t kill your Uncle.”


 “But…what if he comes back?”


 “Then we’ll deal… I doubt he’ll come back after that…” Justin kissed my forehead and rubbed my slightly swollen belly. “Are you okay?”


 “Yeah… I was so scared… I’m sorry…”


 “Don’t be sorry. It was luck that I glanced at the monitors and saw the Dylan holding you. I got so pissed off. I didn’t care who I had to kill.”


 I smiled and kissed Justin softly. He really was my prince.


 “I love you Justin. Thank you.”


 “Don’t thank me, you’re the mother of my babies and my angel. I’ll always protect you…but come on. I’ll call my men to take care of this and we’ll get out of here.”


 “Thank you for never letting me go, Justin…”


 Justin held my hand and walked to the garage with me. He turned and shook his head.


 “Are you crazy? I could never let you go. You’ve been mine since I first laid eyes on you. That was never going to change.”


 We passionately kissed, relishing in the fact that we defeated the odds. We belonged together and that’s the way it was always going to be.

Chapter End Notes:

Aww so its the end... well not really theres a sequel lolz. i hope you liked it guysss... review pleaseee

http://archive.nsync-fiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=180


Completed
lostinadreamx is the author of 6 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 15 members. Members who liked Can't Let You Get Away also liked 559 other stories.
This story is part of the series, All Or Nothing. The next story in the series is Passion.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: kidnapped jc justin joey chris