Chapter 38
I nervously sat in the dressing room, waiting for the ceremony to begin. I clutched my bouquet of white orchids, pink roses and baby's breath. I wore a matching orchid in my hair and a short veil over my eyes. I kept on my same white halter dress, and even though everything was simple, it was beautiful.

I stood up and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I couldn't believe that these were my last moments as a single woman. It was crazy that I was going to be married by the end of the night.

"Miss… the ceremony is starting…" I turned around to come face to face with a woman standing in the doorway. She just smiled warmly at me. I returned the smile and headed toward the door.

I followed her to two giant white doors. I heard the music start to play and the doors opened up.

The whole room was filled with the most gorgeous flowers. Everything was white and the motif seemed like heaven. I should have guessed because Justin had this thing with heaven. He always said that I was his angel. What shocked me was how nice everything was; I was expecting to see a fat Elvis standing at the alter but it was actually a priest. I guess I thought this would all just be cheesy but it was cute and I was thankful of that.

I looked over at him and smiled. He was wearing a black sports jacket, a white shirt and black pants. He looked so handsome. I mean we weren't the most traditional wedding, but it felt perfect to me.

What made me even happier was that Justin respected my wishes to be married in the eyes of the Roman Catholic Church. Justin is Methodist, but he knew how strongly I felt so he agreed. I smiled to myself and began my descent down the isle.

Tears of happiness fell down my face. When I finally reached Justin he pulled up my veil and stared into my eyes. He traced his hand down my face and I softly kissed his hand.

The priest began the ceremony and softly in the background, "I Swear" by All For One was playing. Justin held my hands tightly and smiled at me. When the priest read my favorite psalm, I was beyond happy. It’s better known as 1 Corinthians 13:4, I’m not a bible freak, I swear, but when that psalm is read at any wedding it gives me chills.

Everything was so perfect.

Then we came to the vows. Justin and I had decided to make our own vows, we thought it made the ceremony more personal.

"Justin Randall Timberlake, since the moment I laid eyes on you, I loved you. I might have been too stubborn to admit it, but I'm not anymore. The best thing that could have ever happened to me was the day you walked into my life and literally swept me away." A smile formed on my face and I continued. "You are a light in my life and I don't want to live another day without you. I will make sure to be the best wife I can be, I will honor you and love you till my dying day."

"I tell you this all the time, but you are my angel. You are a representation of everything good in my life. You make me want to be a better man; you make me want to give up the crazy life I live. I love you Natalia Solana Fuentes. I was lost without you these last few months." Justin started to tear up and that automatically set me off. I wiped the tears away from my eyes and smiled at him. "I promise that I will make your life the happiest. I will love you and cherish you for as long as I live."

We exchanged rings and I was beyond shocked to see the huge rock Justin had for me. It was a band with diamonds encircling it. The size of the diamonds was what shocked me. They had to be at least 2 karats each. The biggest diamond in the center was I don’t even know how big. How the hell could he have gotten it on such short notice?

Justin's was similar but not as huge as mine was. I was completely in love with my ring. I hadn't known he was going to get me such a gorgeous ring.

"By the power invested in me by the state of Florida and the Roman Catholic Church, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The Priest said.

Justin leaned in and kissed me softly. The kiss became deeper and our tongues danced. We pulled away from the kiss and just beamed together.

"I love you Mrs. Justin Timberlake."

"I love you Mr. Justin Timberlake."
**
"Hello?" Ricky answered his cell phone. Justin and I were in the car heading back to his house.

"I'm married!!" I yelled into the phone and giggled. Justin looked over at me and laughed. I couldn't help how giddy I was. I mean I just married the man I was crazy for.

"What?!"

"Don't say anything, Rick… but Justin and I got married."

"Wow… Congratulations. I'm just shocked."

"I know so am I but it just feels so right… you know?"

"I understand…I won't say anything. Just be happy, okay Nat?" I instantly smiled at the approval Ricky was giving us.

"I am happy. Thank you, Rick. Cover for me, okay?"

"No problem." He hung up the phone and I leaned over and placed a kiss on Justin's cheek.

"I love you."

Justin looked over at me and smiled. The look on his face was of pure love.

"I can't wait to get home…"

"And why's that?" I smirked innocently at my new husband. I winked at him and licked my lips.

"Because I can't wait to get my new wife home and make love to her."

I just smiled and leaned back in my seat. Justin beamed at me and then turned his eyes back to the road. We reached the house about 10 minutes later. Justin ran around to my side of the car and picked me up.

"I have to carry the bride over the threshold. It’s tradition." He explained with a smile. I just giggled and clung onto his neck.

We headed into the house and up the winding stairs to the bedroom. As soon as we reached the room, he opened the door and put me down. I smiled and leaned up, placing a kiss on his lips.

Without another word from either of us, Justin unzipped my dress and let it fall to the ground. He beamed when he saw my body and caressed my hips. With a swift motion, he yanked my panties down and reached down between my legs.

Instantly two fingers entered me and I immediately gasped at the feeling I had been aching for. Whenever Justin kissed me or touched me, I felt whole. It had been so long since I had this feeling. My life was perfect now.

My body slumped back against the wall and a silent moan escaped my mouth. Justin leaned in and licked my bottom lip. He then tugged it lightly and I felt my knees buckle.

My husband grinned at me and helped me toward the bed. The back of my knees hit the bed and I immediately fell backwards.

"It's not fair." I pouted. "You have too many clothes on."

He just grinned at me. I sat up and pulled off his dress jacket. Soon after his shirt, pants and boxers were taken off. I grinned at the sight of him and pulled him down to an intense kiss.

Justin climbed onto the bed. I pushed myself farther back on the bed and Justin followed my movements. His mouth didn't leave its position on mine. I continued to enjoy his kiss. He pulled back to my dismay but leaned down and caught my nipple in his mouth.

He sucked on it softly, sending waves on pleasure throughout my body. I ran my hand through his hair and moaned softly. He moved his mouth to my other nipple and continued his erotic motions.

I couldn't believe that 24 hours ago, I thought this man was dead. 24 hours ago I was also single, and now I was married. Life was almost perfect at that moment. I just wished that everyone was going to be able to be able to accept our new found marriage.

But then again that was probably not going to happen. I mean everyone was trying to keep us apart. Everyone had lied to us both.

I just couldn't understand why. I mean we were so damn miserable without each other. Well, it really didn't matter. All that mattered at that moment was that Justin and I were together.

I reached down and stroked his shaft softly. My husband let out a moan and released my nipple from his hot mouth. Justin smirked deviously at me and grabbed a hold of my thighs and pushed them apart. He leaned over me and ran his hand soothingly down my face.

"I'm so happy right now…" Justin smiled at me and placed a soft kiss on my lips. He pushed himself into me and closed his eyes tightly. "You make my life worth living…"

I reached up and ran my hand down his face. Justin immediately opened his eyes and smiled down at me. He kissed my hand softly and began to move his hips.

We were so entranced with each other, his gaze never left my eyes and mine never left his. It felt like our souls were truly connected.

"Mmm… I love you Justin…"I moaned softly. My hips began to move against his and our thrusts became more urgent.

Justin suddenly stopped and pulled out of me. I pouted at him as he stood on the bed on his knees.

"Position change baby doll."

He pulled me up and placed a small kiss on my cheek. Justin then flipped me onto my belly. My knees were bent and my ass was up in the air. I felt so embarrassed and my cheeks started to redden.

I had no idea what he had planned until he thrust his cock back into me. I laid my head on the pillow before me and moaned. He reached to my underside and grabbed at my breasts.

"Oh God…Justin…"

He was directly hitting my g-spot and I knew that within seconds my orgasm would be approaching. Justin's thrusts just seemed to keep speeding up.

I tried to hold my orgasm back for a little longer but I couldn't. I came hard, muffling my moans into the pillow. Justin came after me, moaning my name out. He pulled out of me finally and placed a small kiss on my lips.

"I love you, angel."

"I love you too, J."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: kidnapped jc justin joey chris