Chapter 37
Justin was on his way out of the mansion, Joseph had quickly sent him away, saying there was a problem with one of the shipments of cocaine. It was possible that Larry Lopez was trying to cause trouble so Justin hurried to his car.

When he reached his car he stopped dead in his tracks at the sight of a beautiful brunette outside the gate. She wore white and looked like an angel…

The woman looked just like Natalia. But it couldn't be her… she was in hiding with her family and she made it clear that she didn't want him.

The girl started to walk to a car and Justin instinctively knew that he couldn't let her get away. He climbed into his GTO and revived the engine. "Boiler" by Limp Bizkit blasted through his speakers.

He stepped on the gas and down the path he sped. The gate to the mansion opened up and Justin's car flew out. The car the supposed Natalia was in wasn't too far away.

What began to scare him even more was that the car was JC's. He could tell by the license plate, which read 'ADLIDAS', the name of his favorite song. Could JC have been with Natalia all this time? What the fuck was going on?

Justin sped up until he was neck and neck with the storm gray BMW next to him. Justin lowered his tinted windows slightly and honked the horn.

"PULL OVER!" He yelled, glancing over at the passengers in the car next to him. It was in fact Natalia and her best friend Ricky.

Justin's heart broke when he saw that his angel had been crying. All the anger he had toward her disappeared. What scared him even more was the fact that Natalia looked very sickly.

What exactly had been going on?

Ricky pulled the car over to the side of the road and got out of the car. Natalia just turned around and watched as Justin pulled over behind them.

"Is there a problem?" Ricky asked and walked over to Justin's red GTO. Natalia shakily got out of the car and raised an eyebrow. She was worried and looked like she wanted to protect Ricky.

Justin shut the engine off of his car and climbed out.

**
Someone had been following us. Ricky and I had no clue who it was, being that the windows were darkly tinted. All we knew was that it was a man. I hoped that it was Tommy or something. How crazy is that, I wanted it to be Tommy. That was a complete 180 of how I would have felt a year earlier.

Ricky pulled over to the side of the road and got out of the car. He told me to wait inside but when am I to listen? Besides that I wasn't going to let someone else that I love die.

I crossed my arms and leaned against the car. The door to the red car opened up and out came a man. My hand clamped over my mouth when I realized who it was. The love of my life was alive. JUSTIN WAS ALIVE!

I guess it was too much for me to handle because I blacked out for a minute. Ricky ran over and grabbed me before I hit the ground.

When I came to Ricky was kneeling over me. He ran his hand through my hair and smiled warmly at me.

"You alright?"

"Yeah." I rubbed my head and started to stand up.

"Easy baby…there's no hurry." A voice said from behind me. I finally realized that I had been lying with my head on someone's lap. I turned around to see what had shocked me so much before. The love of my life was very much alive and I was in his arms, where I belonged.

"You’re not dead…" Was all I could get out. I stared at him, my eyes clouding up with tears.

"No…" Justin looked at me oddly.

This had to be a dream. I mean many times I dreamt of this scenario, Justin would come back for me and everything would be perfect. Why was my head playing such games with me?

"Aren't you supposed to be in hiding?" Justin looked at me coldly. "And what are you doing here? In the letter you said you didn't want to be with me anymore."

"What letter?"

"You wrote me a letter and told me that your family was more important than me."

"Uhm…Justin, my brother is in prison and my Uncle is in hiding. The only family I have left is my Mom and she's not too thrilled with me right now. I've been back home…"

"This whole time…someone's been fucking around. The Lopez's maybe…"

"I hate to step in here… but Joseph Ryan was the one that told everyone you died…" Ricky spoke up. He had started to move away from us, wanting to give us our space I suppose.

"But he wouldn't do that… Joseph is like a father to me…"

"He did though." I refused to let go of Justin. My arms were wrapped securely around his neck and my head rested on his chest.

"I just can't understand why…I mean first he helped me to find you and then he wanted us separated?"

"Wait a second…does this mean Tommy and Hope knew the whole time too?"

"I can't fucking believe this." Justin held onto me tightly and climbed to his feet. "I thought Tommy and Hope were my best friends…"

"What about JC and Savannah? Did they know too?" Ricky wondered. I wanted to throw up. I couldn't believe that all this time I had been lied to.

"I haven't spoken to either of them, so I wouldn't know." Justin said simply.

"What are we going to do?" I looked back and forth at Ricky and Justin. Ricky said nothing and Justin just stood quiet for a moment, processing all the information.

"We tell them nothing. As far as they know…we're all clueless to the truth." Justin stated, I just nodded at him.
"Rick, make up a lie to where she is. She's coming with me for the rest of the day."

"Will do. Be careful."

**
After getting in the car with Justin, I practically threw myself at him and kissed him. He kissed back with the same urgency that I had but pulled away.

"Wait… let me take you to my place…okay?"

I nodded and the car sped off down the road. About 15 minutes later, we reached Justin's beautiful mansion. I was shocked when I saw it but I should have expected something to lavish and beautiful. Justin smiled at my reaction and pulled into his garage.

He helped me out of the car and we moved inside his house. We settled on the couch where I curled up in his arms.

"I missed you so much." He placed a kiss on my lips and I smiled. "I thought I really wasn't going to get you back."

"I know… I refused to let go of you though…"

"Same here. My life was just so empty…"

"Justin…"

"What's wrong baby?"

I sat up and looked at my boyfriend. How was I supposed to go about telling him that I lost his child? I took a deep breath and sighed.

"I was pregnant…"

"Was…?" Justin's face paled. "What happened?"

"When they told me you died… I lost the baby…"
 
"Nat… oh my God." Justin sat up and hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry I couldn't have been there for you baby…"

"I understand."

"We'll try for another baby… okay? But this time we'll do it right…"

"What are you saying?" I looked at Justin confused.

"Marry me."

"Justin, baby do you know what you're saying?" I wanted to so desperately say yes but I always had to be practical. Damn me.

"No, baby girl I was going to ask you this a few months back but I never got the chance… now I have it and I'm not going to let it slip away. I want to spend the rest of my life with you Natalia Fuentes. I love you."

What else could I say? The man I loved with all my heart proposed to me. I had been beyond upset that I couldn't be with him these last months. I mean my life was a living hell.

I had to take advantage of my second chance and live my life to the fullest. I didn't give it a second thought because I knew what I wanted. I smiled at Justin and kissed him passionately.

He wrapped his arms around me tightly and we pulled away from the kiss. I smiled, feeling the happiest I have been in months.
"Let's go do it now."

"Now… baby are you sure?"
"Definitely… are you?" Justin stared into my eyes and I melted.
I wanted to be his wife. I never wanted so spend another moment of my life away from him. I wanted to be Mrs. Natalia Timberlake.

"Yes… I want to get married."

Justin was beaming. He kissed me softly on the lips. My eyes started to water slightly and he ran a hand down my cheek.

"Come on, angel. Let's get married." He took my hand and helped me up off the couch. We headed outside to one of his many cars.

He picked his silver Mercedes SLK320. I got in the passenger's side and he got into the driver's side. Justin leaned over and gave me a quick kiss.

The car started and the two of us headed down the street. Justin told me that there was one of those 24-hour wedding chapels. It didn't bother me that I wasn't going to have my dream wedding because I knew there was always later on.

In a short while, I'd be married. That's all that mattered.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: kidnapped jc justin joey chris