Chapter 33
It was the first time that Justin was in my apartment. The two of us were cuddling on my bed and watching Scarface on my TV. It was funny how that was my favorite movie and my boyfriend was actually living the life of Tony Montana.

I snickered a little at the thought of being Justin's Elvira.

"What's so funny?" Justin looked at me with a half smile.

"Nothing…it's just this movie is so you."

My boyfriend rolled his eyes at me and laughed. I hated to say it but the whole Mafia thing had become a turn on for me.

"You need help baby."

"Be quiet, Tony." I smirked at my boyfriend.

He pushed me back on the bed and started tickling me. I couldn't hold myself back. I was laughing like crazy with tears coming out my eyes.

"STOP!!" I begged through laughter.

"Nope." He replied with a grin and continued to tickle me.

"Please?!" I begged and he finally listened and collapsed next to me. I smiled at my gorgeous boyfriend and leaned over and kissed his soft lips.

I smiled and placed my hand on the nape of his neck. Our kisses became deeper and more urgent. That was when I heard a bang. I assumed it was the tv so I ignored it and continued to kiss my boyfriend.

I pushed my hand down the front of his pants and rubbed his length. My boyfriend moaned through the kiss and I couldn't help but to giggle.

"I love you Natalia…" he moaned and kissed at my neck.

"I lo-.."

"What the fuck is going on here?!" I looked up to see my brother Andrew standing in the doorway.

I quickly pulled my hand out of his pants and began to stutter. My brother had walked in on me and my boyfriend messing around. JESUS! He hated Justin and I knew he was going to freak out.

"Andrew… I…"

My brother reached into his pocket and pulled a gun out. My mouth dropped and I just stared at him dumbstruck.

"You… you fucking dirty bastard. Get the fuck off my sister’s bed… NOW!"

I turned to look at Justin and he just nodded at me. He climbed off my bed and stared at my brother.

"Take it easy, man…"

"Like hell I'm gonna take it easy." My brother picked his phone up and dialed a number. "Boys I need you up here now."

"Please, Andy, calm down… don't do anything crazy…" I begged Andrew to stop. But he wouldn't move the position of the gun from Justin's body.

"No… I need to settle something that's been going on for way too fucking long." My brother hissed. With those words, my apartment began to fill with a bunch of men with guns.

"What's going on…? ANDREW!! WHAT'S GOING ON?!" I screamed.

I glanced at my brother who said nothing to me but ordered the guys to grab Justin. My boyfriend kept his composure but I could imagine how scared he was.

"Please don't hurt him Andrew!" I lunged to my brother but one of the men with guns grabbed me and held me tightly.

"Don't move." The man whispered to me.

I just stood horrified and watched the events unfold in front of me. I tried to pull away from the grip of the man holding me but I couldn't move. I was hoping that they wouldn't kill him, but I felt like I knew nothing. Not even my brother.

Two of the men grabbed Justin and another started beating him. He was punched in the stomach over and over again. Justin closed his eyes in pain and began to cough violently.

"No boys. Stand back. I want a shot at him." My brother said coldly and made his way over to Justin.

Andrew pistol-whipped Justin across the face. Justin winced in pain but still managed to keep it together. Tears fell from my eyes for my boyfriend.

"Andrew please stop!" My pleas went on unheard. My brother continued his attack on my boyfriend. I struggled against the grip of the man holding me.

Andrew put on brass knuckles and stared at Justin. Justin was keeled over and panting for air.

"This is for putting my family through hell for a month and a half." My brother raised his fist and knocked Justin in the face. "This is for shooting me and kidnapping my sister."

Again Andrew punched Justin. Blood started to trickle down his face and my mouth dropped in horror. I didn't want to watch this anymore. I kicked at the man holding me but he still wouldn't let go.

Andy punched him again and again and then finally gave him a swift kick in the balls. Justin groaned in pain and fell to his knees.

"Pick him up and bring him outside." My brother ordered. "I'm going to finish this once and for all."

"ANDREW!! YOU CAN'T DO WHAT I THINK YOU’RE GOING TO DO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Andrew was going to kill Justin. I just had this feeling in the put of my stomach and I knew I had to stop it in any way possible.

"Natalia, just shut the fuck up and don't move from this room." Andrew glared at me. "Dylan, stay in here and watch her."

My ex-boyfriend walked into my bedroom and smirked at me. Everything just came together at that point. My Uncle wasn't the only one working for the Lopez's, my brother was too.

The men dragged Justin out of the room and the door was shut behind them. The man holding me let me go and Dylan stood by the door.

"You asshole." I glared at Dylan. "This whole time you and my brother were conspiring against Justin…"

"We were watching out for you, Nat. He's dangerous."

"AND SO ARE THE BOTH OF YOU!!" I had to get out of there fast and save Justin. My mind was moving a million miles a second. There had to be some way…

"We care about you and we're doing this to keep you out of harms way."

"I WAS FINE ON MY OWN AND I WAS HAPPY! You guys came along and are trying to ruin everything good I had going for me!"

"He was going to use you and throw you away…"

"Just like you did, right Dylan?"

It suddenly hit me. Justin's gun was in my nightstand. I walked over to my bed, forcing the tears out. I had this great gift of being able to cry on demand.

"I need a tissue…" I said through fake sobs. I opened the drawer and pulled the gun out. I quickly turned and pointed it at Dylan and the guard in the room. "You're going to open the door for me now and stay up here…"

"Nat, stop fucking around and put the gun down."

I cocked the gun and shot the guard in the arm. He began to scream and I turned and looked at Dylan.

"One good thing I learned from Justin was how to shoot a gun." I smirked. "Now if you don't want to get shot I suggest you open the door… NOW!"

Dylan opened the door and I smiled graciously at him. I walked right over to him and gave him a kick in the crotch. He fell down to his knees and I just laughed.

"God that felt so good."

I stormed out of my bedroom and grabbed my cell phone off the kitchen counter. I quickly dialed Savannah and she answered on the second ring.

"Savannah, I can't talk but I need you to get in touch with JC and tell him that Justin's in trouble." I stated and ran out of the apartment.

"What happened?"

"My brother's working for Larry Lopez and he's trying to kill Justin. Just get JC and Tommy to get to my house as fast as you can." I hung up the phone and flew down the stairs of my building.

Where the hell could they have taken Justin?!

I made my way down to the garage to get in my car when I saw a big group of people. In the middle of the group was Justin, getting beaten again and again with a metal rod.

I stared in horror and watched as my brother finally stopped the beating. Justin was lying on the floor bloody and bruised; I couldn’t imagine the pain he must have been in. It was killing me to watch.

"I can take it from here. Go watch for any cops or any witnesses. I'm going to finish this by myself."

The henchmen scattered away and I quickly crept toward Justin and Andrew.

"You shamed my family. You robbed my Uncle, kidnapped my sister, shot me, stalked my sister and fucked her." Andy aimed the gun at my boyfriend and glared at him. "But now it's the end of it all."

"I…I love… Natalia…" Justin said weakly from his position on the floor.

"Like hell you do."

"Andrew stop it." I made my way over, holding Justin's gun in my hand. "You’re acting really fucking psychotic Andrew."

"I'm not acting psychotic… I'm doing something that needs to be done."

I ran to Justin, holding the gun in Andrew's direction. I started to cry when I saw my boyfriend lying on the floor in pool of his own blood. I didn’t want to touch him, he just looked so frail and weak.

"Leave him alone Andrew!! I'm warning you!"

"I can't do that, Nat." Andrew smiled insanely at me, and shot at my boyfriend twice. I screamed and watched in horror as Justin was shot in the stomach and chest.

"NO!!!"

I didn't know what I was doing. I was just so stricken with anger and pain; I started shooting at my brother, making him run.

"Justin… baby talk to me…" I looked down at my boyfriend and saw him shaking.

"Nat…"

"I'm here baby…" Tears pooled in my eyes and my boyfriend smiled at me.

"You're so… beautiful…" He was struggling to say the words and it pained me to watch.

"Shh… " I ran my hand down his face and smiled, trying my best to be strong for him. I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket and immediately dialed 911.

"Nat… I'm… dying…"

"No you're not. Don't say that, Justin. You’re gonna be fine." I stroked his face and leaned down to kiss his bloody lips.

"I can die happy… because I have my angel with me…" He closed his eyes and I started to panic. He couldn't die. He couldn't leave me.

I didn't want to live without him in my life.

"Justin baby please… open your eyes!!" He half opened his eyes and smiled at me. "I love you Justin… I always have…"

"I know… I knew you did when we first made love…" He coughed violently and I held onto him, my tears spilling out onto the floor. "I've… always known…"

"Please don't leave me… I don't want to live without you."

"I'll try angel…"

The paramedics sped into the garage and pushed me out of the way. They pulled Justin into the ambulance hooking him up to machines. Thankfully JC, Savannah, Hope and Tommy all showed up.

They pulled me into their car while I was crying and shaking and took me to the hospital with them. I don't really remember what they said to me or what happened on the way there.

The only thought that crossed my mind was that I could lose Justin forever.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: kidnapped jc justin joey chris