Chapter 31 When Justin and I walked out of the storage room, the entire bar of people were staring at us. Joey just winked at the both of us and if you could die of embarrassment, I'm sure I would have. Had everyone heard us having sex?  I knew I was blushing like mad, I could just feel the redness in my face. I clung to my boyfriend’s arm and followed him back to his table where Savannah and JC were talking.  "Have fun?" JC raised his eyebrow and smirked. Savannah quickly smacked his arm. "I'm guessing by the stares we're getting and the looks on your face that everyone heard?" Justin said nonchalantly. JC nodded in response.  "Oh yeah. Those walls are like paper-thin man. We heard everything." JC snickered a little. "My favorite line was… Uhnn… I could fuck you all day."  I covered my face with my hands, completely humiliated. Justin just wrapped his arm around me and shrugged.  "Whatever. It's not my fault I can't keep my hands off my beautiful angel." Justin kissed my neck softly. I just smiled.  "So everything is okay with you guys now?" Savannah asked, and I could tell she regretted the words after she said them. "I mean wait that was a stupid question. Of course they are…"  "Yeah everything's okay now. It wasn't stupid." Justin replied sweetly. I was beyond happy that at least he, Savannah and Ricky were getting along. I knew I had to make sure to be nice to JC too, even if he did scare me.  I guess Joey must have gotten annoyed that Justin was getting laid and not him. He headed over to the table and stared at Savannah and me.  "Girls, back to work. You've taken way too long of a break. Especially you Natalia." Joey raised his eyebrow at me suggestively. "Unless you want to go show me what you were up to in the backroom… I wouldn't mind that." He licked his lips at me and the look on my face was pure disgust.  Justin looked pretty pissed off when he said that. My boyfriend went to say something but JC quickly stopped him.  "Joey… I think you need to back off of these two girls. They're taken." JC simply said, the look on his face was so intimidating. It screamed, back the fuck off or I'll chop your dick off… or something like that. ^_^  "I'm sorry these are my waitresses…they know I was only joking."  I wanted to scream out YEAH OKAY! But I just kept quiet and leaned my head on Justin's shoulder. I kissed his cheek to calm him down, but it wasn't helping. I knew he wanted to rip Joey's head off.  "Here…" JC took out his wallet and pulled a wad of money out and threw it on the table. "Let them have the rest of the night off and this money is yours."  "Excuse me?" Joey looked confused.  "Take the money." Justin said between clenched teeth. "If you even look at my girlfriend the wrong way again I'll make it so the only thing you'll be seeing is darkness."  Joey looked like he was going to shit bricks. He just nodded and scurried off to the bar. Savannah and I looked at each other and just smirked.  "Thank you JC!" I practically flung myself across the table and hugged him. He looked taken back, as did Justin. "You don't understand how that man tortures us."  "Why don't you just quit?" He asked and I just shrugged.  "I want to be doing something. I mean school doesn't start till September and I wanna feel productive till then."  "Ahh. I get you." JC nodded. I leaned back against Justin and kissed his lips softly.  "Thank you too baby. You really scared him."  "No problem baby girl. The look on his face was perfect." Justin laughed.  "How bout we get out of here?" Savannah suggested. I nodded like crazy. Anything was better than hanging out in that bar. ** Hope was leaving Andrew's house after spending a day with him and the family. Everyone was there except for Natalia. She had been busy working and seemed depressed.  There was definitely something up with her, but Hope decided not to push it.  The hispanic woman got into her car and headed back to her apartment. She had her Nirvana cd blasting through the speakers playing "Heart-Shaped Box", and her air conditioner on full blast.  What Hope didn't realize was that her car battery was running low and all of the stress she was putting on it didn't help. The car broke down about half way home.  "FUCK!" Hope slammed her hand down on the steering wheel. She began to frantically turn her key in the ignition. The engine would sputter but nothing happened.  Esperanza began to panic and searched her pocketbook for her cell phone. Just as she got it out, someone tapped on her window. The brunette looked up and stood face to face with her ex-fiancé, Tommy Ryan.  She just had this feeling in her gut that it was his fault that her car had died. He had probably tampered with it to get her where he wanted her. She opened her car door and stepped out of the car, staring at the man before her.  "Need some help?" He asked with a smile. His Irish accent still managed to turn her on after all this time.  "You did this didn't you?" Hope glared at him and crossed her arms over her chest. "Maricon! No puedo mas con este hombre loco!!!"  "Calm down. No need to curse me out in Spanish. I was just heading back to my apartment and I saw you."  "You live here now?" She asked un-easily. It was just more proof that Tommy Ryan would never go away.  "Yeah… actually right there." He pointed to this huge, beautiful building.  The brunette tried to look like it didn't matter to her, but she was shocked at the beauty. Although she didn't know why. Tommy always had extravagant things.  "Listen… why don't you come upstairs and have something to eat with me and we can wait for AAA to come get your car."  "I don't know…"  "Come on… it'll be fun. We can catch up on old times. It's better than staying in the heat."  "All right…" Hope smiled and headed upstairs with Tommy to his apartment building. What she didn't know was that Andrew knew exactly what she was doing. His men were following her and made sure to tell him exactly what was happening. ** "You're apartment is beautiful…" Hope commented as she sat in her seat at the kitchen table. Tommy just smiled at the woman he was so in love with.  "Thanks… Now tell me what can I make you?"  "You cook now?" Hope was amazed. Tommy hated to cook, that's why he always had Chefs to do all the work.  "Yeah well, I had some extra time on my hands so I decided to do something constructive."  "Well what’s your specialty?"  "I actually make a pretty good aroz con pollo." Tommy said proudly. Hope just giggled.  "I can't picture that."  "Well get ready to be amazed." The Mob Lord went about cooking and the two began to joke around and laugh. It seemed like everything was back to normal with them.  It was almost like they had never broken up…  "I can't believe you started painting!" Hope giggled at Tommy.  "Hey, I'm actually pretty good."  "Prove it."  "Alright… come into the living room."  The two ex-lovers headed to the living room and Tommy unveiled a beautiful painting of Hope. Hope's mouth dropped as she saw this. She was speechless.  "You didn't paint this… did you?"  "I did…" Tommy and Hope stared at each other for a second. She looked away from him and bit on her nail. "It's really beautiful…"  "Thank you."  "Tommy I wish you would really move on… I mean… I'm with Andrew now…" Hope fiddled nervously with a ring on her hand, refusing to look at Tommy. "And… things changed between us…"  "I wish I could change them back…" Tommy's voice was hoarse, and she could tell he was going to cry.  She had never seen Tommy cry, not for anything. He had changed. She knew it now but she couldn't do anything about it.  "But we can't now… things have changed so much…" She regretted what she said after it came out of her mouth. Hope wanted so badly to launch herself in his arms and kiss him senseless.  "But we could try… I love you, Esperanza Ciro…"  The Hispanic woman broke down at this point. She was crying so hard, she couldn't control herself. Tommy made his way over to her and wrapped his arms around her.  "Don't cry, please…I never want to see you cry…" Tommy rocked her back and forth in his arms until Hope finally calmed down.  She hated being in his arms and not being able to kiss him. She hated being so close to him, knowing she would never be able to have him again.  Hope didn't want to think anymore, she just wanted to kiss him, and that's what she did. Tommy was shocked when he received the passionate kiss but he wasn't going to back off.  In fact, Tommy didn't even want to question her motives. He just continued to kiss her and finally, things heated up. Tommy's hands were running all over Hope's body and she didn't want anything else in the world.  The two finally began to have sex for the rest of the afternoon and night.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: kidnapped jc justin joey chris