Chapter 30
I woke up the next morning, still sniffling from crying so much the night before. I headed out of Ricky's room where I had spent the night and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. My stomach couldn't handle anything else.

"Nat are you alright?" Hope asked from the living room. She and Andrew were sitting next to each other and they seemed so happy. I didn't want to burden them with my problems or let them know a thing about Justin.

"Yeah don't worry about it." I smiled quickly and sipped my water.

"You sure?" Andy looked at me, concerned. "It looks like you've been crying."

I knew I must have looked like hell for my brother to say that. I pictured myself having bags under my eyes and my hair looking terrible. My next stop was a nice hot shower.

"Yeah. I'm fine. You guys worry too much."

"Alright… but if you need anything we're here." Hope replied. She smiled at me and I just nodded.

Walking into the bathroom I locked the door behind me and turned on the hot water. I turned on the CD player and Mariah Carey No 1's was in it. Out of the speakers came "I Still Believe".

I stripped off my clothes and climbed into the shower, singing along with the words. I was beyond depressed and wasn't looking forward to going to work. I had woken up so late that it was already 3 in the afternoon. Within a few hours I was going to have to go to the bar.

Just fucking great.
**
At 6 I arrived at Joey's. The bar was going to pretty empty that night except for the fact that Savannah was going to be working. I was thankful to have her with me.

I wore a three tiered black skirt with a silver brooch on the side. The top was an off the shoulder white lace shirt. It was kind of the uniform we had to wear a black skirt and white shirt. I think Joey just enjoyed seeing us in skirts.

The bar was still relatively quiet. Few people were actually there so Savannah and I decided to have some fun.

I played with the radio and turned on "Hello" by Christina Aguilera. Savannah and I danced past each other. I grabbed her hand and twirled around her. We could be so retarded sometimes.

"If you girls keep that up I may have to higher you as my dancers." Joey winked at us. Savannah and I died laughing. "Better yet you could be my private dancers."

"How bout we give you a rain-check on that offer?" Savannah replied, muffling her laughter.

"Alright but remember the offer is always open." Joey grinned at us and licked his lips. I wanted to gag.

"Oh… okay. Thanks?" I had to walk away because my disgust would have been visible and I didn't need to lose my job along with my boyfriend. Gah! I needed to stop thinking about him.

Ricky told me to just let it go for a while and have some fun. But that's easier said than done.

"Natalia wait!" Joey called after me.

"What?"

"New people at table 7. Go take their order."

I just half smiled at my employer and glanced over at table 7. To my surprise Justin and JC were sitting there. I looked over at Savannah and quickly ran over to her.

"Girl… can you take table 7?"

"Why?" Savannah looked at me oddly. I pushed a strand of wavy hair behind my ear.

"Justin's there."

Savannah quickly looked over at the table in shock. She bit her lip and smirked when she looked. I raised my eyebrow at her and watched her reaction. Savannah seemed happy to see Justin…

But wait. I put two and two together and realized that the one she was looking at was JC. Was Savannah with JC?

"Wait one second… Savannah what's going?"

"What do you mean?" She lied and began to clean off one of the tables.

"You're with JC aren't you…"

"No…"

"Don't lie to me…Are you with JC?" I watched her carefully and she sighed for a moment and closed her eyes.

"Yeah."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you guys to freak out at me for dating him." She looked down at the floor and I just leaned in and hugged her.

"I wouldn't freak out. I know what you're going through though."

"What?"

My southern best friend looked at me strangely. I half smiled and bit down on my lip. There was no turning back now.

"I was dating Justin for a while."

"Oh my God… I had a feeling!!" Savannah giggled. "But wait… you were?"

"Yeah we broke up last night." I said and scratched behind my head. I didn't want to meet her eyes so I busied myself by helping clear the dirty table of the glasses.

Savannah followed behind me as I handed the glasses back to the bartender. My eyes threatened to drop the salty tears but I forced them back. I wasn't going to let Justin see I was crying.

"What happened?"

"Long story. Lots of drama. After work I'll tell you everything. I just don't want to get emotional in front of him." I stated and looked at her sadly. I was knocked out of my conversation when I heard one of the customers call me.

"Hey girlie! Where's my drink?!" The heavyset man yelled to me. I sighed and grabbed his drink from the bartender.

I headed over to the man and placed his martini on the table. He was fat and balding but I tried my best to be as sweet as possible to him without looking grossed out.

"I'm sorry for the wait… can I get you anything else?"

"How bout your number?" I wanted to die when the man said this to me. He was old enough to be my father. Hell, maybe even grandfather.

"Uhm… I'm sorry but no." I turned around to walk to another table when the man grabbed my ass. My mouth dropped but I immediately saw Joey giving me a look to not be rude.

I wanted to die. I NEEDED MY JOB! But I wanted to SO kick this guy's ass.

"Excuse me sir but can you please take your hands off me?"

"But sweetheart… I have enough money to keep you happy forever." The big man pulled me onto his lap and I struggled against him.

"I don't want your money just stop!"

Justin was walking over to our direction and I wanted to kick myself for coming to work at all. He was probably going to gloat or make me feel even more like a whore. I really didn't need this.

"Larry, I think you need to take your hands off her."

Justin knew this guy? What the hell? Okay I was lost. Why was he sticking up for me anyway?

"Timberlake, stay the fuck out of this. It doesn't concern you." Larry rubbed my leg and Justin finally just snapped and grabbed me off Larry's lap.

"It does concern me. Leave her alone and get the hell out of this bar."

"You think you can threaten me? You don't scare me you bastard. You’re nothing but a weakling holding a gun."

"And you're what, 400lbs of weakling holding a gun? Please." Justin rolled his eyes and held me close to him. "Leave the girl alone. I'm warning you. One of your sons is dead already, you don't need another one in the ground, do you?"

"The only one going in the ground is going to be you. But we'll settle this another time." Larry shook his head and winked at me. "Until we meet again, beautiful."

Larry left the club leaving me in shock. Was that the infamous Larry Lopez? The one my Uncle was working for? Jesus Christ…

"We need to talk." Justin said, turning me around to face him.

I didn't know what to say to him. I wanted to curse him out and tell him that I could take care of myself but I knew that was bullshit. He was helping me and I should be grateful. I just despised feeling the way I did. I hated the fact that I wanted to throw myself in his arms and get lost in his warmth.

"Fine…"

We headed into the backroom and Justin shut the door behind him. I fiddled with my bracelet, not wanting to look at him.

"That was Larry Lopez…the mob lord."

"I figured." I said coldly. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to talk to you."

"Why?"

"Because I acted like a real asshole to you and I'm sorry."

"And that's supposed to make everything better? I hate to burst your bubble but things still aren't okay."

"Nat… please."

"I don't want to hurt you anymore. Let's just leave things at that."

"I can't do that… I love you. I love you so much that it hurts." Justin advanced toward me and cupped my face in his hands. "I should have tried harder to understand you instead of not even listening to you."

"But I messed up… okay. I did the one thing I promised myself that I would never do. I cheated."

"You didn't cheat…Ricky told me the story."

"Ricky?" I raised my eyebrow curiously. "When was this?"

"He called me last night. I was just as surprised as you." Justin confessed. I half smiled to myself. I really had the best friend in the world.

"What did he tell you?"
 
Justin stuffed his hands in his pockets. He was almost hesitant for a moment and I couldn't figure out why. I mean it was my story.

"I don't want you to get mad at Ricky if he told me something that you didn't want me to know…"

"It doesn't matter. I understand Ricky was just trying to make me happy again." I said and proceeded to bite down on my lip. Justin just sighed.

"He told me that you and Dylan used to date and he hurt you…"

"That's true."

"Ricky said that Dylan took your virginity and left you a little while after."

"Yeah, two weeks later he broke up with me. He said our relationship wasn't going anywhere." I mocked Dylan's past words with anger and resentment in my voice.

"Scumbag… he said you didn't love him…"

"No. I didn't love him."

"Do you love me?" Justin asked suddenly. I was completely caught off guard with that one.
 
Love… Yes I loved him. I was in love with him. But I couldn't tell him. I was afraid. Thinking about it now, I don't know what I was scared about. Maybe it was just the commitment, or maybe it was just that things had happened so quickly for Justin and me recently.

I didn't think I could say it just yet.

"I'm not sure…I care about you and maybe one day I could…"

"Knowing that one day its possible means the most to me. I love you Natalia… whether you love me back or not. Whether your ready to be loved or not."

I smiled and placed a kiss on Justin's lips. I ran my hand up the back of his head and through his hair. Justin explored the crevices of my mouth, which made me go weak in the knees. I wanted him so badly.

"One second…" I said and pushed away from our passionate kiss. I headed toward the door and locked it shut. "Okay better." I launched myself back into his muscular arms and began kissing him like there was no tomorrow.

"I want you Natalia…" He whispered huskily in my ear. I didn't have to think twice on responding to that one. I smothered his face and neck in kisses.

"Then I'm yours." I replied. Within a second Justin pushed me against the wall and got down on his knees. My panties were tugged down and my leg was lifted over his shoulder. He attacked my pussy with his mouth and my jaw dropped open. I tried to let out a moan or any sort of sound but nothing came out.

In an instant his tongue stabbed into my core and my eyes tightened shut. I slumped back against the wall while Justin's tongue probed in and out of me. I couldn't take it anymore, I began to moan and quite loudly.

"Justin!! Hmm! God!"

His tongue began moving in a circular motion, making me lean my head back against the wall. The sweat was pouring down my body and I wasn't sure how long I was going to be able to hold on.

I thought I was going to die when Justin stopped his motions and watched me. I was panting and I swear I thought I was going to explode. That bastard always knew how to tease me.

"What's wrong baby?" Justin grinned at me. I just shot him a nasty look.

"Baby please!!"

"Please what?"

"Please make me cum!"

He cupped my clit with his mouth after I spoke those words. Justin began to suck on it softly and then brought me to my peak. I began to cum and I just moaned these inaudible phrases.

Justin of course loved it. He looked up at me and smirked after my orgasm had finally passed.

"We're not finished yet baby… wrap your legs around me… come on."

"Justin, I need to get back to work…" I said seriously, of course teasing him. I wanted him inside me but two could play his teasing game.

"Work can wait." He pulled his pants and boxers off in one swift motion, and then held me up by my ass.

"Baby I can't." I started to grin now, I couldn't help it. Justin groaned and pressed his erection against me.

"Natalia… baby… please."

"Nope… " I have no idea how I was keeping my cool because I just wanted to thrust my hips out to meet his. I wanted him inside me.

"Please…I have enough money, you don't need to work…" He was begging me now and I was loving every second of this.

I leaned over and licked his bottom lip sensually, continuing to tease my mobster boyfriend.

"I really should go. I'm sorry." I giggled and purposely pressed my pussy against his dick.

"Fucking tease." He closed his eyes tightly.

"Yeah I get it from you."

"I want you so bad. I'm gonna have blue balls."

I couldn't help but to laugh so hard that I snorted. I don't know why I found this funny but then again I'm weird.

"So that's funny?" Justin finally opened his blue eyes and stared at me. He smirked a little bit when I nodded at him. "Yeah then so is this."

Justin punched his cock into me and my mouth just opened into the perfect "O" form. Justin just smiled deviously and rocked his hips against mine.

"Uhnn… yeah. You feel so good…" Justin moaned, breathing against my neck. I swear I felt like I was gonna cum right there.
 
"You feel even better…" I kissed his lips, tasting myself on his mouth.

"God… I love fucking you. I could do it all day." My boyfriend stated and continued to pound into me. I dug my nails into his back so tightly that I could feel the blood start to drip out. At this point neither of us cared.

"Justin… Justin… Justin… Justin! JUSTIN!" I screamed out. After a while I didn't even know what I was saying. But I could tell by the look on his face he was enjoying my moans and screams of pleasure.

I was lost in another orgasm at that point and Justin's quickly followed mine. Justin filled me up with his warm cum.

"Mmm that's my girl." He kissed me softly and then placed me down on the floor. "Now you can go back to work." I smirked and kissed his nose softly.

"No matter how many annoying and rude people I have to serve tonight, nothing can bring me down after that."

"Good. I'm glad I could make your night special." Justin grinned cockily and then kissed my lips. The two of us dressed and then headed out of the storage room.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: kidnapped jc justin joey chris