Chapter 3

“I don’t care what any of you say!” I heard a woman’s voice from outside of my door and I perked up from reading a magazine that Justin had brought for me.

I was beyond bored, locked up in this room. I felt like the walls were closing in on me. Going out on the balcony barely helped, but it was the best I could do to save my sanity.

“I’m going to see her, now step the hell out of my way!”

A petite brunette walked into the room and shut the door behind her. She stood for a moment and stared at me and then smiled warmly.

She was really stunning, wearing a pair of black pants with a ribbon and chain belt. Her shoes were a pair of slip on pumps and her shirt was a laced camisole with a black suede jacket over it.

“Hi.” She said with a smile and sat on the side of my bed.

“…Hi…” I replied and just looked at her, unsure if she was going to hurt me. She didn’t seem like she was, but the way she studied me made me nervous.

“I’m sorry about everything, Natalia.” She was quick to apologize and I just stared at her.

“How the hell did you know my name?” I furrowed my eyes at her and she just laughed.

“I’m Esperanza… but call me Hope, most people do anyway. I’m Tommy’s fiancée.” 

“You’re Hispanic?” I questioned and she nodded.

“Yep, I’m Columbian and Ecuadorian. You’re Hispanic too right?”

“Mmhmm. I’m Cuban and from Spain.” I bit at the inside of my cheek and looked at Hope. “When am I gonna go home?”

“I don’t know…” She sighed and I could tell she truly did feel sorry for me. “I wish I could get Tommy to let you go now, but he wouldn’t listen to me anyway. All I know is that until you’re Uncle pays the money that he owes them, you’re stuck here.”

“Oh God.” I buried my face in my hands for a second and then finally looked up at her again. “How much does he owe them?” Hope just shrugged.

“All I know is that it’s a lot.”

“If I could beat my Uncle right now I would. I mean I can deal with all of this, but one of them shot my brother.”

She didn’t know what to say but I knew she felt sorry for me. She put her hand on my shoulder and sighed.

“If you wanna go shower or something, there are clothes all in the cabinets and the shower is right there…” She pointed to a connecting room that I had already been in numerous times. 

“Thanks… I think I might…” I put my hand on my head and sighed. “What’s today? Because I lost track of the time…”

“It’s the 12th…” she told me and I rubbed my head.

“You know, today I should have been starting my 2nd semester in college.” I wiped a stray tear before it fell from my eyes and got off my bed. “But anyway, I’m gonna go take that shower, it was nice meeting you Hope.”

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me and turned on the water. I decided to take a relaxing bath instead. Maybe it would calm me and I could think of a way out of this hell.

I added some bubble bath into the huge tub. I think it could have fit about 20 people. I lit a couple of candles and placed them around the tub. I stripped out of my clothes and hopped into the tub.

I relaxed a little bit and thought about my family. I wonder if they missed me or had clue where I was. Maybe they were on their way to rescue me…

Haha… right. I highly doubted that but a girl could dream though, right?

I washed my hair and finished my bath. I drained and rinsed out the enormous bathtub and then dried myself off with a towel.

The towels were so fluffy and it kind of annoyed me. This bastard had so much money, what was the little bit that my Uncle owed him gonna do. He still had his millions or billions.

I tied the towel tightly around my body and stormed out of the bathroom. I was just so goddamn angry. I needed to get out of this hellhole.

I flung the doors open to the huge armoire and searched through the expensive clothes. Again, my blood began to boil. With all the money that bastard Tommy spent on these clothes he could have probably paid back all the money my Uncle Eduardo owed him.

I pulled a pair of Seven jeans out of the closet and my mouth dropped. I had been dying for a pair of these but I just couldn’t afford them.

Well that was fucking great. I got them now that I was fucking kidnapped and locked in a room. I pulled on my panties and bra and then the jeans and admired them in the full-length mirror.

Damn. I looked good in them. Too bad no one else would be able to see me in them.

I scrunched my already natural wavy hair and put on this black off the shoulder shirt. It was really clingy, but with the jeans it looked really hot.

Usually I’m really self-conscious about my body but what the hell. I was going to have to get used to only seeing myself in the mirror for a really long ass time.

I sat back down on my bed and got back to reading Cosmo. Man, I was bored again. What I wouldn’t of given to get the fuck out of that place.

“Hey…”

I looked up and saw that Justin had entered my room. I faked a smile and looked up at him.

“Oh. Hi.” I went back to looking at the magazine as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

You know when you can feel someone watching you? Yep, I was getting that. So I looked up at him, and I knew I had to be a bitch.

“Can I help you?”

“Na. Whatcha doin?” He asked, acting almost like a little kid. I rolled my eyes.

“Articles on how to make you’re man cum like never before.” I looked up at him and smiled seductively. He smirked back at me; I could tell I was really turning him on. “Too bad there are no men around here.” I threw the magazine back onto the nightstand and jumped off the bed. I walked outside to the balcony and sighed.

“You know this can be a lot easier on you…” He was standing right behind me, I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck and it sent tingles down my spine.

“And how’s that?” I turned around and glared at him. “Explain to me how being abducted can be easy.”

“I didn’t mean it like that I-“

“No. You are just some horny little bastard that thinks he can get into my pants just cause I’m upset. You know what fuck you. I’m not like other girls. I’m not you’re typical damsel in distress. I won’t put out.”

“You know through that rant you only got one thing right. You are different from other girls but that doesn’t mean I’m gonna fuck you. You intrigue me, so I’m being nice to you.”

“Kidnapping someone is real nice.” I replied sharply and crossed my arms over my chest.

“You know, taking a look at you, you seem like this innocent good girl…but you’re just a major bitch.”

“I’m both. I’m a good girl but I can be a bitch when low lives like you harm me, I fight back.”

Justin just shook his head and laughed. I glowered at him.

“So now what I say is funny?”

“No, you’re just really cute when you’re trying to be tough.” Justin was grinning at me, until I finally turned around and stared back outside.

“Whatever. Are you leaving?”

“Well if you want me to but I was thinking about taking you out…”

Out. That was the key word. I spun around and stared at him in shock.

“Oh my God. Are you serious?!” I was beyond eager to get out of the room. Sure, I’d only been there for a day but it felt like so much longer.

Maybe this would even be my key to getting out of this place.

“Yeah. I’ll take you on the tour of this place.”

Oh man, I was so excited that without thinking I flung myself straight into his arms. I didn’t care how much I hated the man for helping to kidnap me but he was taking me out somewhere and I couldn’t be more ecstatic for that.

I needed to be out of this goddamn room. Maybe being nice to Justin would pay off.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: kidnapped jc justin joey chris