Chapter 26

We had spent about a half an hour in Hollie's house before the people started to arrive. We basically hung out and joked around. I could tell they really had started to like Justin.

When Ricky arrived, I was more than thrilled. I ran to him and gave him and Louis a hug. I was a little nervous about the Louis thing, especially since what had happened in the past. I thought it was better to take things head on and try kindness.

"Hey guys… I'm so glad you could come." I beamed at the both of them, mostly at Louis though. I didn't want him to hate me!

"Eh." Ricky said, I just laughed, knowing that he couldn't stand Hollie. But it was cool because it was like the old days where we all hung out practically everyday. I don't think Hollie bothered him as much as he led on anyway.

"Oh shush." I rolled my eyes at him and grinned. "Justin's here."

"No shit…where?"

"He's sitting by the pool with Mitch and Tim." I stated and pointed over to him. Ricky just smiled.

"I'm happy for you, Nat. I'm glad you opened your eyes." Ricky said and patted me on the back. I just smiled; inside it was killing me that all along he was right, but I was still happy that things were okay.

"I'm happy for you too. He looks like a really great guy." Louis said, I swear to God I almost awed out loud. How cute was that?

"Thanks. I'm happy for you and Ricky too…and I'm really sorry for what happened."

"It's alright… Ricky explained the story to me… is he really in the mob?"

"Yep, he kidnapped me too." I said and just kind of shrugged. Louis just kind of laughed.

"I guess everyone has their bad points."

"Yeah, but it's over now and all that matters is that they're happy." Ricky responded and wrapped his arms around Louis. He placed a kiss on his cheek, and Louis giggled.

I smiled at the two of them, really happy for them but at the same time kind of weirded out because I've never seen Ricky in a relationship. He was so happy too.

I guess it was because Ricky's like a brother to me and it's crazy to see that after all the years of heartaches and the years of crying together about being single he's happy. I mean it's crazy, I'm happy too. I never thought the day would come when I'd be this much in love.

"Come on let's go see Justin." I said and the three of us quickly headed over to my sexy boyfriend who was laughing with Tim and some of his friends. "Hi baby."

I sat down on his lap and placed a kiss on his lips. Ricky and Louis pulled up two chairs next to us and I proceeded to properly introduce them. I mean last time was crazy.

"Okay Justin, this is Ricky and Louis. Ricky and Louis this is Justin."

"Nice to meet you." Justin said and shook their hands. "I'm sorry about everything before…"

"It's okay don't worry." Ricky smiled warmly. "Just blame Natalia. That's what I always do."

"Okay… fuck you." I said with a short laugh.

"Hey! That's my job!" Louis said and pulled Ricky into an embrace. I couldn't help but to giggle.

"You guys are a couple?" Justin asked.

"Yeah." Ricky beamed proudly.

"And such an adorable couple." I leaned over and pinched Ricky's cheek.

"Okay, I remember. You were the guy that Ricky ran after that night…" Justin stated, and pulled me tighter into his embrace.

"Yeah but let’s not think about that." Louis replied. I spaced off for a second and snapped out of it suddenly.

"I'm hungry. Go get me food." I ordered Ricky. He rolled his eyes.

"Get it yourself."

"No! Please?"

"Ugh. Fine. Come on Louis." Ricky said and got up from his seat. He held his hand out to Louis and the two of them headed over to the barbecue, where Mitch was trying to make some food. The key word is trying.

I cuddled closer to Justin and gave him a soft peck on the cheek.

"Are you having fun?"

"Yeah I am. You're friends are pretty cool."

"I'm glad you like them. It means a lot to me." I responded and played with the hem of his shirt. "Thank you for trying with Ricky and Louis. I know you really didn't like him."

"I didn't like him because I was jealous. But he's cool, don't worry about it. You worry too much."

"I don't mean to it's just… I want everything to be okay."

"It will be… " Just as Justin said this, a familiar face came pummeling into the party. More specifically it was my ex-boyfriend, Dylan.

The color in my face drained when I set eyes on him. He couldn't be here. He just couldn't. Dylan broke my heart the summer before; telling me that he felt our relationship was going nowhere. I mean so what I didn't love him, but I gave him my virginity and I cared deeply for him. I liked having a boyfriend.

But he just left me in the rain; he threw me to the side. I heard later on that he was engaged and my heart just shattered. But it was over and there's no use crying over spilled milk.

Ricky did tell me that you’d always have some sort of feelings for your ex still, no matter how long it's been over. I definitely knew that was true, especially when he walked into the party. I knew I still cared for him.

I grabbed Justin's hand protectively, and I kind of spaced out. I knew he was talking to me but the words didn't make sense. They just wouldn't register in my head.

"Baby… are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I said and looked up at him, I fake smiled and by the look on his face I knew he could tell something was up.

"Don't give me that… what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I promise." I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him softly.

I turned back around and almost died when I saw that Dylan had noticed me and was making his way over. God, I almost started to hyperventilate. All I kept thinking was why me?

"Natalia… hey… I haven't seen you in a while."

I got off Justin's lap and just stared at Dylan, I couldn't believe the man I had spent a year of my life with was standing before me, acting like nothing. He had ripped my heart apart and was probably trying to come back and do it again.

"I know… it's been a while…"

"How have you been?" He asked, it was like he was staring right through me. I just bit my lip and stared right back.

"Okay… how about you?"

"I heard what happened in January…the kidnapping… I'm glad you're alright."

"Thanks…" I said and half-smiled. I pushed my hair behind my ear, the nervous habit I always do. He knew that too, he knew a lot about me, and he could probably see right through my stone demeanor.

"You never change, Natalia. You're as beautiful as the day I met you, maybe more so." Dylan ran his hand down my face and I forgot where I was.

I could have sworn that I was still his girlfriend. Well, that was until Justin got up from his seat and stood glaring at Dylan. Thinking back on it, I’m glad Justin made himself known.

"Hi, I'm Justin Timberlake, Natalia's boyfriend… and you are?"

"I'm Dylan Morelli…and I know who you are Justin. We met through Larry Lopez a few weeks ago."

"Oh…" Justin's eyes darkened and he pulled me closer to him. "Stay away from Natalia…"

I turned ready to say something to Justin, but was stopped by Dylan's response that knocked me back.

"It's my job to keep an eye on her and to keep the likes of you away from her."

"Excuse me?" I turned and stared at Dylan and Justin like they were crazy. "Neither of you can tell me who I can and cannot see."

"Natalia just fucking listen for once. Let's get out of here and I'll take you home." Dylan grabbed my arm and pulled me away from Justin's grasp.

"Get off me Dylan!"

"You heard the lady, get off her." Justin stepped up into Dylan's face, and to my surprise, Dylan punched Justin in the face and grabbed my arm.

"Let's go… NOW!"

Dylan dragged me out the door, while Justin followed behind. All I could hear was Justin yelling. I was so humiliated that this had to happen in front of everyone. I mean the party had gone dead silent and all eyes were on us. It was just my luck.

"DYLAN MORELLI, LET GO OF ME!!!!!!"

"Would you shut the fuck up and go already?!" My ex-boyfriend yelled at me. He stopped in front of his black Expedition and unlocked the car. "GET IN!"

I refused to move, especially since Justin had just caught up to us. I ran to him, unsure of what was going on. I started to freak out when I saw Justin had a gun in his hand.

WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON?!

"Leave her the fuck alone, I don't know what's going on here right now or what the Lopez's want, but if you don't get the fuck out of here I will murder you, you scumbag." Justin threatened. I was shaking and just standing in the middle of the crossfire.

"Fine. I'll leave quietly because I know the Ryan's fight dirty, but trust me, this isn't the end." Dylan shook his head and walked down the block, away from us and his car.

I just ran to my car with Justin following me. I got into the driver’s seat, shaking with fear. Justin climbed into the passenger’s seat and stared at me.

"We need to talk."

"I think so too." I responded, and drove off to a park near by where Justin and I could talk.

**

This was it; it was the night where Savannah was going to go on her "date" with JC. She was of course freaked out about it, especially since she hadn't told anyone that she was going on it.

In a way she thought it was both a blessing and a curse. If anyone knew she was going out with JC they would freak out and they would disapprove, but if they didn't know then if something happened to her no one would know where she was.

Savannah decided not to wear a skirt because she didn't want to give him any ideas. She had no intentions of sleeping with him, she just wanted a friend. You could never have too many friends… right?

She tore through her closet, finally deciding on a pair of black Capris, a soft pink-laced tube top and a pair of black heels.

"It's just dinner. Chill out." Savannah kept telling herself as she applied some light makeup. The bell rang in the empty apartment and Savannah ran for the door.

It was the beginning of long relationship of twists and turns for Savannah.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: kidnapped jc justin joey chris