Chapter 23

I woke up the next morning with a loud yawn. The hotel room was dark, the heavy white drapes were closed but small bits of sunlight managed to peak through.

I sat up in bed and stretched, all the while managing to clutch the comforter to my naked body. I was so sore after last night.

Justin was still sleeping next to me; I didn't want to bother him so I crept out of bed and headed to the bathroom to wash up. There was a big antique style tub. I climbed into in and turned on the water.

The water had a nice, soothing effect on my aching body. I laid back in the tub and ran the soapy water over my arms and legs. After I finally finished, I climbed out of the tub and dried myself off with a big heavy towel that was hanging in the bathroom.

I didn't feel like heading back into the room wearing a towel, so I just grabbed a white, silk bathrobe that was hanging on the door. I put it on and loosely tied it around myself.

When I walked back into the bedroom to search for my clothes, I noticed to my dismay that Justin was awake and talking on his phone. He pointed to the bed, where some clean clothes were laid out for me. They were obviously his and would be big on me, but I decided to put them on anyway.

"Yeah… I'll be there at 11. I'll take care of it don't worry." He said, I knew it had something to do with work. Justin gave me a half smile, standing in his boxers and nothing more.

He had such a sexy body.

I picked the clothes up off the bed and turned to look at him. He just stood there watching me and continuing his conversation. I untied my robe and placed it on the bed. Justin was licking his lips, but I pretended not to notice.

"Yes, Mr. Ryan. I'm worried about him too…he hasn't been himself in a long time." His voice was shaking. I loved teasing him.

I pulled the long wife beater on and followed it with the baggy sweat pants.

"Yes… Mr. Ryan I'm sorry but I need to go. I'll meet you at 11. Bye." Justin shut off his phone and I smiled innocently at him.

"Hi." I said simply. He just walked over to me and kissed me deeply.

"Morning, my angel. Why didn't you wake me up when you went to shower? We could have showered together." He pouted. I just kissed his lips and smiled.

"I didn't wake you because if I did we would have ended up having sex in the shower and I'm too sore for that. Anyway, you looked adorable when you were sleeping so I didn't wanna wake you."

"I'm sorry I was rough with you." Justin replied. "It's just… I wanted you for a long time now… and…"

"Baby don't worry about it. It's not like I didn't enjoy it." I grinned at him. "But anyway… I need to get going. Thanks for everything."

"Wait…Do you wanna eat something? I mean I could order room service…"

I shook my head and half-smiled at him. He really wanted me to stay. I couldn't understand him. I didn't know why he loved me so much. I wasn't that damn special. I was just like any other girl. Why did he have such a fixation on me?

"No… I really need to get going. I mean everyone is probably really worried about me." I slipped on my shoes, a pair of black heels, which looked awkward with the sweats. I really didn't care though.

"I'll drive you. Just let me throw some clothes on…"

"Are you sure? I mean I can just take a cab…"

"It's fine. Don't worry." Justin grabbed some clothes from his dresser. A pair of jeans and a plain black t-shirt. I almost pouted when he put his clothes on, his body was now covered up.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the elevator. Once we got in, he handed me my cell phone that he had taken last night and never given back. I just half smiled and looked down at the screen. I had 30 missed calls.

Wasn't I the popular one.

I flipped through the missed call list, seeing my brother had called the majority of the times. Hope, Savannah and Ricky had also called, even my mother.

I cringed for a moment and snapped the phone back shut and clipped it to the side of my pants.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah… besides the fact that I got 30 missed calls. I don't even wanna check my voicemails." I confessed and brushed a strand of hair away from my eyes. He just smirked.

"I'm sorry about causing such a scene last night but it was the only way I could get you to listen to me."

"I know… I'm just a stubborn person."

"I've realized that and actually come to love that quality that you have. I love everything about you…" Justin stated and pulled me into his embrace. He leaned down and kissed me so tenderly and with such emotion, that my knees started to buckle.

Justin held onto me by the small of my back. Our bodies were pushed up against each other. My phone started to vibrate against us and I quickly pushed away from him and looked down. It was Ricky.

"Hi." I answered it like nothing. I was immediately greeted by Ricky yelling at me.

"Don't fucking say hi, like nothing fucking happened. Do you understand how fucking worried me and everyone else was about you? Where are you, are you alright?"
I cringed and moved the phone away from my ear. Justin just watched and laughed. I turned and gave him a dirty look and he quickly stopped.

"I just got caught up… I'm fine though." I sighed and bit at my lip. Justin and I reached the first floor and headed out of the elevator. He held my clothes from last night in a shopping bag.

"What did that psycho do to you Natalia?"

"Nothing. I'm on my way home and we'll talk then okay?"

"Fine. I'm sorry I'm acting like such an ass I was just worried." Ricky explained to me through the phone. I just half smiled.

"Don't worry about it, I understand. I love you, Rick. Bye." I snapped my phone shut and looked up at Justin. His black Mercedes convertible was driven up to the front of the hotel by some guy that worked at the hotel.

Justin helped me into the passenger’s seat, and then walked around to the driver’s side. He got into the car and just drove off.

The car had the brand new smell to it. I loved that scent. It sucks when it starts to fade away, but if I had money like Justin's I could just keep buying new cars.

But then again I'm weird and I love the smell of gasoline and freshly lit matches.

"I really wish we could spend the day together…" Justin sighed and continued driving.

"I know but we're both busy…"

"But I'd make time…I don't really need to work…"

"Justin… don't worry about it. We have plenty of time to see each other and I really need to calm my family down." I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"Alright baby girl… I'll give you a call tonight." He stopped in front of my apartment building and I just nodded.

"You have my number?"

"Yeah… I mean I knew where you lived without asking. I think I know something simple like you're phone number."

"Stalker." I said and rolled my eyes. "Alright… bye." I leaned over and kissed him softly. He ran his hand down my face and I smiled, before stepping out of his car and into my apartment.

**

"Natalia!" Ricky yelled as I walked into the apartment. He threw his arms around me and spun me around. "I was so fucking worried about you."

"I know but I'm fine." I grinned. "But I'm starving, wanna go get some breakfast with me?"

"Alright…" My gay best friend ran to his bedroom and grabbed his wallet. He headed back to the doorway and shook his head. "Maybe you should change…"

I looked down at Justin's baggy clothes and laughed. "Yeah… gimme a second."

I headed into my bedroom and picked out a pair of black terry cloth pants and a white tank top that said "Mrs. Christiansen" on it. You HAVE to love Hayden Christiansen.

I headed back over to Ricky and he looked at me oddly.

"Why are you walking like that?"

"Like what?" I asked and raised an eyebrow. We strolled out of the building to where his car was parked outside.

"Like you were out getting fucked all night." I put my seatbelt on and refused to look at him. "Oh my God you were!!!"

"Maybe." I winked at him. He shrieked out and slammed his hand down on the steering wheel.

"YOU DID!!"

"Yeah, and it was REALLY good."

"God damn. I can't believe my innocent little Natalia had sex with a big, scary mobster." Ricky shook his head.

"Little innocent Natalia had sex with him more than once." I replied, Ricky's mouth dropped. "And you got the big part right but not scary. He was a perfect gentlemen."

"Good Lord. No wonder you're walking like a penguin." I smacked his arm as he drove up to this tiny restaurant. We headed inside and sat down in the back at a table. "So dish. What happened."

"Well, we were in his limo with Hope and Tommy. They got out, screaming at each other and Justin kinda seduced me."

"You fucked in a limo? God, that's hot. I wanna do that with Louis."

"So you and Lou are back together? "I inquired. He grinned at me.

"Yeah… but he wants to talk to you."

"No problem. I wanna apologize to him." Ricky smiled as I said that. Our waiter came and we ordered a bunch of breakfast foods.

"So anyway… everyone is like uber pissed at you."

"But that's not my fault… I mean I'm entitled to have fun…"

"And you did have you're fun… but I mean, Justin's great and all but he's a psycho. He shot Andrew and he kidnapped you. How could you trust him?"

"I don't know… I mean I know his job is crazy… but I know he'd never hurt me. He also makes me feel safe… as odd as that sounds."

"It does sound very odd. But I guess you should trust you're instincts… I just don't want you to end up dead in a gutter." Ricky said and leaned back in his seat.

"I won't. I can take care of myself. But as for what happened last night, that's just going to be between you and me. I don't want Andrew finding out and if Hope knows she'll tell him. Besides the fact that it's beyond awkward that my brother knows I've had sex, I don't want him to kill Justin."

"So what are you gonna say?"

"I have no idea… I may just say we went out and talked and I fell asleep."

"That could work."

I ran my hand through my hair and placed my head in my hand. Sure it was going to work, and it did. I did avoid Justin for a while. He constantly called my phone and left messages. I avoided seeing him the most. I knew he would come around work so I switched up my hours.

What I didn't know was that as much as I tried, I wouldn't be able to get away from Justin. He just couldn't let me go.

 

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: kidnapped jc justin joey chris