Chapter 22

He was staring at me. I could feel it from the corner of my eye. I turned and stared right back at him.

"Isn't it fun to stare at people?" I said sarcastically.

"It is… especially when they're really beautiful…" He replied and massaged my inner thigh. I was getting wet and I knew he could feel it. I pushed his hand away and moved away from him.

"I hate you."

"No you don't." He pulled me onto his lap and ran his hands down my face. "Since the day we slept together I could tell you cared about me…"

"You make it seem like we had some great romance… we didn't…"

"But we can…that's the beauty of it. We can have something so special and meaningful…" Justin leaned in and kissed me softly. I couldn't help but to be drawn into him again. The kiss began to grow more heated and Justin's hands slipped up my thighs.

He had me again. I don't know how he managed to do it, but Justin could easily seduce me. I pulled away from the kiss for a moment and looked down at his crotch. The bulge in his pants was very visible. I stroked it with my fingertips and grinned as Justin closed his eyes.

"You little tease…"

"I'm the tease? You're the one that teased me before." I grinned and licked my lips. He opened one of his eyes and smirked.

"Eh… but that was different…"

"How was it different?"

"Because I was proving a point…" Justin responded. I unzipped his pants and his throbbing cock popped out.

"No you weren't… you enjoyed seeing me squirm…"

"That I did." He slid his middle finger into me and moved it in a circular motion. I whimpered softly and grabbed his penis, I rubbed the tip with the palm of my hand. This drove him crazy, he groaned and pulled his finger out of me.

"No more games. I want to be in you."

I pulled my skirt up completely and Justin grabbed my hips. He pushed me down onto his dick and my mouth opened. I wanted to say something but nothing came out, the pleasure was too intense.

He clutched my hips tightly and moved me up and down. It didn't take long for me to start moving on my own. Justin leaned his head back against the tinted windows of the limo and just watched me move. The look on his face was of pure bliss.

I lifted up my shirt and Justin grinned in response. He reached up and squeezed my breasts roughly. He flicked at my nipples and I let out a moan. Proud of his work, he pulled my shirt back down and kissed me softly.

Finally, he just grabbed my hips; unable to take the slow pace I was going at and just pulled me down on him hard. I cried out, feeling the orgasm build up inside me. I couldn't hold myself back any longer. I gripped onto his shoulders and squeezed my walls around him.

"Uhhh… God… Justin!" I came with a fury. My body was shaking and I thought I was going to pass out. He pulled me off him and laid me down on the seat next to him.

He tucked himself back in his pants. I watched him curiously, not understanding why he didn't continue. I mean he didn't cum, where was his satisfaction?

"Like I said before, my angel…" Justin finally spoke up; it was almost as if he read my thoughts. He smiled deviously at me. "We have all night."

The limo came to a grinding halt in front of the grand hotel. The limo door opened and Justin climbed out. I shakily climbed out but almost fell. Thankfully, Justin grabbed my weak body and held me up.

"You alright?"

"I don't know what happened…" I managed to get out. He just smiled and picked me up in his arms. Justin was cradling me like a baby. I loved being in his arms like this. I leaned up and kissed him softly. He just smiled at me and headed inside the hotel.

**

Hope and Natalia had left the bar in a hurry. Savannah didn't even get to see what happened. Now she was stuck with triple the work. Sure, she didn't mind. She'd get more money in tips.

Savannah ran a hand through her dark hair and headed to the bartender, asking him for two beers for one of the tables she was waiting.

She in fact despised beer. The smell of it, the taste of it, hell even the color of it. It reminded her of her ex-boyfriend, Jordan. He swore too much and was always drinking coronas.

She remembered seeing him for the last time like it was yesterday. He had gotten her pregnant, Savannah told him and he freaked out. He didn't want a child, he said, especially with a whore like her. Savannah cried her eyes out, and that's when it happened. In a drunken rage, he pushed her down the stairs and that was the end of her child.

Jordan had disappeared too. He called 911 and was never heard from again. Savannah was heartbroken, but at the same time she was happy that he was gone. She didn't need him.

The order came up and she brought the beers to the young couple and then headed back to the bar. She was ready to pass out for the night.

"Savannah?"

There was a familiar voice behind her. She didn't turn around but instead cleaned up a drink that someone spilled.

"That's my name."

The person walked in front of her. Savannah looked up and dropped the mop. It was JC.

"What are you…" She couldn't even finish her sentence, she was terrified. After everything she had witnessed and everything Hope and Natalia had told her, she was so frightened of him.

"I just wanted to say hello. I was in town with some friends and I decided to look you up."

"How did you know I was in New York?"

"Annie from Angels Diner told me you were moving out here." JC stuck his hands in his pockets and smiled. “I'm gonna be here for a while longer and I thought maybe one of these days we could get together…"

"Uhm…. I don't know JC…" Savannah was desperately trying to keep her cool. She flipped her head over and tied her hair up into a high ponytail.

"Come on… please Savannah…I mean we'll just go out to dinner… that's it."

"Alright…" She sighed and grabbed a napkin. She scribbled down her cell phone number on the paper and half smiled. "Give me a call." Savannah grabbed her tray of drinks and headed toward another table.

JC just leaned against the bar and watched her. She was so gorgeous. She had to be his.

**

When we reached the pent house floor, the elevators opened and I was greeted by the entire floor being his room. Goddamn! It was beautiful; there was a water fountain in the middle of the room. It was of a female angel; she was looking down at the water with a hint of sadness. It was absolutely breathtaking.

The motif of the room was like heaven. Everything had a peaceful glow to it.

"This is gorgeous J." I spoke up finally. I was still in his arms as he walked into the bedroom and laid me on his bed.

"I picked it out with you in mind. You are my angel." He sat in a large chair in the corner. "The angel fountain in the front made me pick this room. I thought the angel looked like you."

"I guess…" I blushed a little bit and sat up on the bed. "I feel better."

"Good… I'm sorry… maybe I was too rough towards the end…"

"Naw… I just haven't had sex in a long time… my body wasn't used to it." I confessed, he just smiled.

"And how many men have you slept with, Natalia?"

"Honestly? Two. You and my ex-boyfriend. What about you Mr. Player?" I teased, I knew he had slept with many women, it was obvious by his cocky nature and just the way he presented himself. He just hesitated for a moment.

"A lot."

"And what makes me so different?"

Justin smiled and stood up; he walked over to me and kissed my lips softly.

"You're pure and innocent. You're not after my money, and you don't want to hurt me. You see the true me, and you actually care about me. No one has ever felt that way before." He ran his hand down my cheek and I smiled.

But his damn cell phone had to ring and ruin the moment.

"Hold on, angel. I need to take this call." He flipped open his cell phone and began pacing around the room. "Yeah… I'm not working anymore tonight. It's late."

There was a pause and he seemed to be listening to what was happening on the other line. He closed his eyes and rubbed his temples.

"I can't help with that Tommy. Get JC to do it…Yes I understand that. No is no… I don't care how much you're paying me. Alright…" Justin walked out of the room and left me there alone.

I bit at my nails and listened to Justin arguing with Tommy on the phone. I smirked when I heard Justin tell Tommy that I was in his hotel room and not to bother him anymore. I heard the phone snap shut and then a number was dialed.

"Yeah… C. It's Justin. I need you to do me a huge favor. Yeah, Tommy needs you to go take someone down. Someone in the Lopez Family. Apparently they're trying to start a war. Tommy's willing to pay you 2 mil for the job. Give him a call alright? Later man."

During this time, I slipped off my clothes and climbed under Justin's thick blankets. I swear there had to be at least 10 on his bed.

He headed back into the room and smiled at me. I don't think he realized I was naked.

"Comfy?"

"Yep." I smiled innocently at him and pulled the blanket up under my chin. "Who called before?"

"It was Tommy. He wanted me to go to work." Justin leaned back in the chair he was sitting in and ran his hand through his hair.

"Oh… if you wanted to go I hope it wasn't me that stopped you…"

"Don't worry about it. The job was too messy and I'd much rather be with you." I grinned as he said that. He was so fucking adorable.

"Why are you so far away? Come cuddle with me…" I said, I made sure to be really sweet and innocent about it.

"I wasn't sure if you wanted me to…"

"Well, I do… so c'mere."

Justin got up and kicked off his shoes and socks. He pulled off his shirt and tossed the covers aside. He just stopped dead when he saw me lying there naked.

"Are you just gonna stand there and stare?" I smirked and licked my lips.

"Gimme a second, angel." Justin pulled his pants and boxers off, the whole time staring at me. He climbed into the bed with me and wrapped his strong arms around me.

I leaned up and kissed him urgently. I cupped his face with my hands and pressed my body against his. Justin's hand rested on my hip, moving up and down slowly.

He pulled away from the kiss and captured my neck with his lips. Justin sucked, kissed and licked at my neck. It drove me crazy and I let him know by letting out a soft moan by his ear.

Justin pushed me back on the bed and smirked down at me. He leaned down and kissed me, he moved his hands down to my knees and pushed my legs apart.

Without a word he went to work, he pushed his penis against my clit. He worked his hips around in a circle; I swear I felt like I actually was in heaven.

"Oh God…" I bellowed and closed my eyes tightly. Justin ran his hand over my belly and flicked my bellybutton. I jumped a little.

"Ah fuck…" He cursed. He sounded so sexy when he cursed in bed. His voice would get really low and the look on his face would be priceless. He would bite down on his lower lip and scrunch up his forehead. I loved that face.

I opened my eyes and he was doing that face. I instantly grinned when I saw it and leaned up, placing a short kiss on his lips.

"Mmm my girl…" Justin turned the direction that his hips were moving causing me to orgasm once again. I came with a fury, clenching my hands together tightly and moaning.

Justin just grinned at me, loving the fact that he had such a control over me.

"Someone's easily excited aren't they?" Justin teased. I just rolled my eyes and laughed.

"I'm sorry it doesn't take me like 3 years to cum."

"Get ready for many more orgasms baby girl." Justin pushed my legs apart again and pushed his dick into my pussy.

"Shit Justin!" I yelled out, just as I said that he hit my g-spot straight on. "Oh… God!!!!"

"You like the way I fuck you baby? You like it?" Justin groaned, slamming his cock into me harder than before.

"I love the way you fuck me…" I panted, and slammed my hips up against his. His 9 and half inch dick was buried deep inside me and he refused to move.

He leaned down and kissed my breasts, grabbing one of them with his mouth. His tongue ran across my nipple and I whimpered.

"Baby please…"

"Please what?"

"Fuck me… please!"

Justin started to suck my tit. I tried desperately to move my hips, but he held them down in place on the bed.

"In a minute…" Justin bit down on my nipple, I moaned in both pleasure and pain. God, he was amazing in bed. It seemed to get better every time we fucked.

The mobster smiled at me, his face looking like a picture of innocence. He reeled his huge dick out of me, leaving only his head inside me and slammed back into my cunt with a force.

"UUHHHH!" I cried out. Nothing in my life had ever felt this good. It was like I was on E, not that I'd really know what that was like. I was a good girl and had never tried any drug in my life… not even weed. I know everyone says I’m lame but whatever.

"God… you're so fucking hot." He moaned, grabbing my legs and bending them over his shoulders. This gave him more room for penetration. 

I just smirked at him and licked my lips. I called him down to me with my finger and kissed him deeply. I ran the tip of my tongue along the length of his tongue. Justin moaned into my mouth, sending chills down my spine.

Justin let his hand wander down between our banging bodies and joyously found my engorged clit. He pinched and twisted it until I screamed out his name.

"Cum, angel. Come on… cum for me." Justin squeezed my clit harder. My eyes closed shut but he was not going to have that. "Look at me, Natalia."

"I can't…" I whined, my voice was dripping with sex. Justin's motions stopped and my body lay aching.

"Look at me, Natalia." He demanded, his voice becoming deeper and more commanding. I opened my blue eyes and he smiled. "That's my girl." He continued his motions and I gasped. I couldn't hold on anymore. I came furiously, drenching his penis with my juices.

"JUSTIN!!"

My walls spasmed around Justin's cock and he came right after me.

"FUCK!!! Natalia!! GOD!" He yelled out, filling my tiny body up with his warm seed. I could barely move, let alone catch my breath.

We laid there for a moment, relishing in the nirvana we just shared. God, the sex was amazing. He was amazing. Justin leaned down and kissed my lips softly.

I curled up next to him and just closed my eyes. I hadn't felt this good in so long; just being next to him, and feeling so safe again, it was something I missed. After a little while, he leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"I love you." He whispered suddenly. Oh my God… he didn't say that. No. Oh God.

I just pretended to be asleep. I couldn't say anything to that. I mean I wasn't ready and oh God. I SLEPT WITH HIM!! MULTIPLE TIMES!!! I just shut my eyes and forced myself to sleep.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: kidnapped jc justin joey chris