Chapter 21

The next thing I knew, I was sitting inside Tommy’s hummer limo with Hope, Tommy, and Justin. I looked down at my hands and nervously cracked my knuckles.

I mean what the hell was I supposed to do? Everything was just so fucking awkward. Justin sat next to me and I wearily ran my fingers through my hair.

“Champagne anyone?” Tommy said and closed the limo door. There was a bottle of champagne already chilling in the wet bar. I just shook my head no and crossed my legs.

Hope folded her arms and glared at Tommy.

“I’m not here to sip champagne, Thomas. Say whatever you have to say so I can hurry up and leave.” She hissed angrily at him. Tommy just ignored her and opened the bottle up.

“Hope, chill out. Tommy was your fiancé; the least you could do is give him a few minutes.” Justin replied for Tommy, who was busily filling four champagne glasses.

“Whatever.” My Hispanic friend crossed her arms and sat back in her seat. I just glanced at her; unsure of how exactly I should be feeling. If she was panicking I knew that I should be as well.

She seemed really cool though, other than the fact that she was infuriated. I decided to try and mellow out a little myself. I let out a deep breath and patted my messy hair, trying to stop it from frizzing out.

“It’s been a long time since we’ve all spoken. How are you doing?” Tommy stated, it was obvious he was aiming his question toward Hope.

“Great actually.” Hope immediately answered and took the glass of champagne from Tommy’s hand. Tommy just motioned for the driver to head back to his hotel.

I had the worst feeling in the pit of my stomach. I knew nothing good was going to come out of that night.

**

Hope and Tommy had walked out of the limo and down the street. I knew they were fighting and from what I could see, Hope had the advantage over Tommy.

I sighed and looked over at Justin who was sipping his champagne and staring at me. God he was so sexy… WAIT! What was I doing? Why did I have to be so damn attracted to him?

“What?” I said finally. I kept my cool but on the inside I was dying for him.

“Nothing…you just look like an angel.” He stated simply and seductively drank his champagne.

“Stop trying to get in my pants. It’s not gonna work.” I folded my arms over my chest and crossed my legs. “What do you want from me Justin? I’ve told you time and time again to leave me alone, but you never listen. What do you want?”

“I want you, Natalia.”

“I can’t help you with that. You’re a sick, sadistic killer.”

“If I’m so evil… why are you still here? Why aren’t you screaming for help?” Justin leaned over to me and breathed against my neck. “You want me… I can see it in your eyes…”

I closed my eyes for a second and with all the strength in my body I pushed him away. As much as I wanted him, I wasn’t going to let him have me. He shot my brother damnit!

“I’m still here because you said you wanted to talk. I didn’t know talking involved seducing. This isn’t gonna work Justin. So just leave me alone already.”

“Natalia will you just give it up already? This fucking front you have of not wanting me… I know you do… the whole fucking bar knows you do…” he reached over and ran his hand up my skirt and let his fingers glide over my panties. “I can feel how much you want me right now…”

“Justin stop…” I breathed out; his lips crashed down on mine and silenced me. Any part of me left that would have fought him off was gone. I wanted him and nothing was going to stop me from getting him.

In one quick motion, my panties were off and tossed across the limo. His fingers attacked my hole, and I continued to kiss him deeply, every so often I would let out a moan in his mouth.

I couldn’t believe that once again I was putting myself on the line and going to sleep with him. There was a tiny part of me that was screaming don’t do it. Don’t let yourself fall into his trap. Run while you can.

But the rest of me remembered the amazing sex Justin and I had last time. I could easily say that it was the best sex of my life. Even if it was for one last time, I had to have it again. I had to experience that feeling of pure pleasure.

We broke the kiss but his fingers continued to pump in and out of me. He knew me so well, all my hot spots and pressure points. Justin worked my body so good.

But before I could orgasm, he pulled his long fingers out of me and left me leaning on the seat panting.

“Justin please!!” I begged, unable to move an inch. I was like putty in his hands.

“Calm down girl. We have all night.” He smirked at me and leaned over and kissed my neck. “There’s no rush…I want you to strip for me.”

I looked at him oddly and shook my head.

“Sorry, I don’t “strip”.” I shook my head and pushed him off of me. I scooted across the limo and grabbed my panties. All the sense that was knocked out of me before came rushing back to my head.

Justin quickly grabbed them from my hand, opened the limo window and chucked them out.

“You’re not going to be needing those tonight.”

“I can’t believe you just did that!!!” I screeched. I shoved him away from me. “I DON’T WANT TO SLEEP WITH YOU!!!”

“Funny… a few minutes ago you were begging me to finger fuck you. I think you’ll change you’re mind again.” Justin was smirking at me and I wanted to slap him. Cocky bastard. He opened the window to the limo driver and began to speak to him. “Driver, take us to the closest beach.”

“Will do Mr. Timberlake.”

The huge limo began speeding off and I clung to my seat. Justin grabbed his cell phone and dialed Tommy to tell him where he’d gone. I decided to do the same thing and call my brother.

“Natalia, are you alright?!” Andrew exclaimed when he answered his cell phone.

“I’m fine…” I decided to be a tricky bitch and speak in Spanish so Justin couldn’t understand me. “I’m in the limo with him. He’s taking me to the beach.”

“Where’s Hope? Is she alright too?”

“I don’t know… she went somewhere with the other psycho. Try calling her. Right now Tommy is preoccupied I think.” I responded, continuing my Spanish.

“What beach is he taking you too?”

“I don’t know… he said the closest one…” I looked out the window to figure out where I was. “I don’t know what beach is around this neighborhood anyway. Try to come find me please.”

Suddenly Justin grabbed the phone from my hand and he began speaking in perfect Spanish to my brother. My mouth dropped.

“Your sister is fine and that’s all you need to know. I will get her home safely when we’re finished talking.” Justin snapped shut my cell phone and looked at me with a smirk. “You’re not the only one that can speak Spanish. Thank Hope for that one.”

“Fuck.” I cursed under my breath. He just laughed.

“That’ll come later. Don’t worry baby girl.” He rubbed my thigh lightly and turned back to the limo driver.  “Change of plans. Take us back to the hotel.”

“Yes Mr. Timberlake.”

The limo driver shut the window and I was alone with Justin again.

**

“Hope… don’t walk away.” Tommy Ryan said as he and Hope headed down the street.

“I’m sick and tired of these games Tommy. I’m tired of you being in my life. When I left you it was for a reason and I don’t want to go back to that life!”

“Esperanza… please… understand me. I know I messed up but I love you so much. I want to marry you and I will do anything for you.”

“No… not anything. You won’t give up you’re fucking life of crime.” She shook her head and laughed bitterly. “You’ll never change Tommy. All of you’re fake promises and apologies. You will always be a SELFISH BASTARD!”

Hope headed down the street, not even bothering to look back at him. Tommy was screaming after her. She refused to look back at him. Why couldn’t he realize that she just wanted to move on and forget about him?

When Tommy caught up to her, he grabbed her arm and turned her towards him. He kissed her, so deeply and so passionately that Hope was sure that she might pass out.

Of course she loved him, but that wasn’t enough to keep them together.

“Please… Esperanza Ciro… I love you and I want you to be my wife…” Tommy ran his strong hand down her face. Tears were falling down her face. She couldn’t do this.

“I can’t Tommy. It’s too late now…I’m in love with someone else.” She was lying of course. Tommy was her soul mate. But Hope had to let go, and she thought this was the only way to do it.

“Who is he?” His voice caught in his throat.

“Andrew Fuentes… we’ve been dating for a little while now… but I’m in love with him.”

“That’s fucking bullshit!!!” Tommy yelled and clenched his hand into a fist. “You fucking don’t wanna be with me because I’m dangerous… but he’s the same!”

“What are you talking about?!” Hope was annoyed now, especially since she had no clue what he was talking about. Tommy was always vague, but he didn’t even know Andrew.

“Andrew’s in tight with the mob.”

“No he isn’t.” She shook her head; she couldn’t believe that Tommy would sink so low as to lie about Andrew. He was in med school and going somewhere in life. He wouldn’t be involved in the mafia, especially after what happened with Natalia.

“He is. He’s in tight with the Lopez family. I fucking know this for a fact, Esperanza.”

“You’re a liar and you’re pathetic.” She shook her head and began to walk away, Tommy grabbed her arm and pulled her to him. Hope screeched and slapped him across the face. “GET OFF ME!!!”

Hope couldn’t believe what she did. She bitch slapped the great Tommy Ryan. He just held his face and stared at her, before letting go of her arm. His heart was broken as was hers.

 

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: kidnapped jc justin joey chris