Chapter 19

Yeah, it was beyond boring being cooped up in the apartment. Ricky was barely talking to anyone; he just sat in his room watching Married With Children episodes and repeatedly called Louis. Louis was ignoring him, I felt terrible because it was my fault.

But Hope, Savannah and I just sat on the couch talking. Hope and I had actually become close with Savannah. She was crazy just like us and it was good to have someone who knew what the constant fear and paranoia was like. We could relate to her.

“I’m bored.” I stated to the two girls and pouted. “I hate sitting in this damn apartment all the time.”

“I know. I thought New York was supposed to be fun and crazy.” Savannah said and sighed. She put her head in her hands and Hope grinned at the both of us.

“Why don’t we go and make our own fun then?”

“And how exactly are we gonna go and do that? Remember we’re supposed to stay here just like Andrew said.” I rolled my eyes at my statement. My brother could be a real asshole sometimes.

“He’s just trying to protect us. Plus he doesn’t have to know. We can just sneak out for a bit…” Hope said and crossed her legs.

“Ugh… this sounds like a bad horror movie. We’re gonna go out and come face to face with Justin and all those scary people. I think I’ll pass.” I leaned my head back on the couch and the two of them glared at me.

“Natalia!! Come on!! It’ll be fun and we can wear disguises. It’ll be like Halloween!” Hope grinned and I raised an eyebrow.

“Costumes? You’re joking right?”

“It’ll be fun! Come on Natalia. We won’t stay out too long. Don’t be boring.” Savannah pouted and I sighed.

“You guys haven’t been stalked like I have. I’m just really scared of these people.”

“I know exactly how you feel Nat, I know first hand what Tommy is capable of. But I also realize that I can’t let fear rule my life.” Hope responded, and I knew she was right. I couldn’t be scared, I just had to live my life normally.

“Fine. I’m wearing a blonde wig though.” I laughed and hopped off the couch, and ran to the closet where Ricky and I had all these Halloween costumes stored.

I grabbed a shoulder-length blonde wig and this sparklely silver dress that I had worn one Halloween when I was a fairy. It had a bunch of glitter and rhinestones on it. It was crazy but soo cute and really short and showed off a lot of clevage. I axed the wings and just put on a pair of clear Cinderella looking shoes.

Savannah wore a short black wig, and these hooker clothes. I swear, this girl was like the living embodiment of innocence. It was a black pleather skirt, a pair of knee boots and a pink halter top that left little to the imagination.

Hope put on this copper colored wig that was styled with two pigtails. The color actually didn’t look half bad on her, but I did like her natural color more. Anyway she put on this hoochie looking farm girl dress. She definitely took the roll of Savannah.

“Hey Y’all!” Hope stated, giggling a little. She had put on this fake southern accent and winked at us. I died laughing.

“Hi!” I said in this high squeaky voice. I was purposely being sickingly sweet to match the tone of my costume.

Savannah stalked into the room wearing this red lipstick. She looked at me and Hope up and down and laughed.

“So lets get straight to the point. I charge 100 an hour but a 1000 a night. Are you guys interested?”

My mouth dropped and I just immediately burst out laughing. This girl in front of me was like a totally different person. It was crazy.

“Na its okay.” I winked at her and laughed. “Come on lets get the fuck out of here.”

**

We headed out to eat to a diner. We sure as hell weren’t going to go to a nice place dressed as weird as we were. It was funny though because we got a lot of looks from people as we passed by.

It’s not like we even gave a fuck what people thought. We were just having fun and that was all that mattered.

The three of us sat in the booth of the diner. I flipped through the songs in the jukebox, hoping to find something that would make us smile.

“Look for “I want your sex”!” Savannah exclaimed, I laughed a little bit, but settled on “Pour Some Sugar On Me” by Def Lepard.

“POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME!!!” Hope screamed/sang. I started laughing so hard that I snorted.

“Good one.” Savannah giggled, I stuck my tongue out at her and sipped some of my coke.

“I know. I always pick the good songs. I’m good at everything I do.”

“Yeah okay.” Hope rolled her eyes and I threw a sugar packet at her.

“Uh… ew!”

We continued giggling and such, until I finally got up and walked to the bathroom. I applied some more pink gloss to my lips and almost laughed at my reflection. I didn’t look half back as a blonde.

“Oh my God! You’re like the cutest thing in the world!” A voice shrieked from behind me. I turned around and saw this whore-looking woman standing in the doorway of the bathroom, staring at me.

“Uh… do I know you?”

“No… but I’ve heard like so much about you!” The woman said. She was pretty, standing at about 5’6”, with light eyes and dark hair. She was kind of a plastic pretty though, she had so much makeup on, but I was sure that without the makeup she’d still be pretty.

“From who…?” This lady was really freaking me out.

“I’m Lani… Lani Moira.” She stuck her hand out and I shook it.

“Yeah…I’m Natalia Fuentes…”

“I know who you are. I’ve heard so much about you from the guys. You’re quite a legend to them…”

“Can I ask who exactly the guys are?”

The woman smacked her head and laughed. She was a little ditzy but she seemed really nice. I decided to be nice and not a bitch to her. Plus, she seemed more nice than evil.

Sometimes you can just tell the way a person is straight out. She seemed really sweet, and genuine.

“From Justin. I’m Joseph Ryan’s fiancé, Tommy’s father.” She held out her hand, showing the huge rock on her hand.

My heart sank in my chest. He was here. He had found us. Oh my fucking God.

“Oh… really?”

“Yeah, you know I saw pictures of you before. That blonde color really looks great on you. That dress is adorable too…”

“Thank you…” I was just about shaking and ready to have a mental breakdown.  “Make sure you tell everyone I said hi.”

I headed toward the window, quickly opening it. I looked down and saw I was pretty much clear to run.

“Wait where are you going?” Lani asked, and scratched her head.

“Far away, and I suggest you do the same. The Ryan’s are nothing but trouble.” I climbed out the window after saying those words and ran back to the front of the restaurant. “We’re leaving NOW!”

“What the hell is going on?” Hope raised an eyebrow.

“Just listen to me… we have to fucking leave… now.”

“Why? Our food didn’t even get here yet.” Savannah asked and cocked her head to the side.

“Just fucking listen to me.” I grabbed Hope and pulled her up from the booth. Savannah just followed from behind. I threw money down on the table and jetted outside to the car.

I knew someone was following us. I just knew it in my gut. I unlocked the car and climbed into the passengers seat. My heart was beating at a crazy rate. I started the car and “99 problems” by Jay-Z exploded through the speakers.

I pulled out of the parking lot and sped back to the building. I saw a blue Mitsubishi Spyder following us, a few cars behind. I automatically knew who it was and quickly tried to move faster.

“They were in the fucking diner. Justin and all of them were fucking there.” I was shaking and barely able to think straight. This was impossible. Why? WHY FUCKING WHY!?

“No…Natalia… you have to be wrong…” Hope had started to tear up, I felt bad to be a bitch but I was so scared. I just started to freak out.

“I’M NOT FUCKING WRONG!! I JUST FUCKING RAN INTO JOSEPH RYAN’S FIANCE!!! WE’RE ALSO BEING FOLLOWED AT THIS FUCKING MOMENT!!”

Hope just got quiet. I sped to the building and left Hope and Savannah in the front. I stupidly parked in the back, thinking it would throw anyone off. I was wrong.

I headed to the back entrance to the building when someone grabbed my shoulder. Not even bothering to look, I back kicked whoever it was in the balls and looked for the mace in my bag.

“OW!! NATALIA!!” It was Andrew. Oh thank fucking God.

I turned around and saw my brother holding himself. I bit my lip and looked at him sympathetically.

“Are you alright? I’m so so so sorry. I was being followed.”

“Don’t worry about it… just oww… come on lets go upstairs and we’ll talk…” Andrew said and I helped him upstairs to the apartment. I knew I was in for it, but I decided not to sweat it. I was alright now and that was all that mattered.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: kidnapped jc justin joey chris