Author's Chapter Notes:

The Riddle

(meaning)The essential dilemma of a Vampires existence.

 

Chapter Three - Joseph

 

Joseph was different from the other members of the coven when it came to women and Christopher often found him amusing. Never wanting to deal with one at a time, Joseph would use his powers to create a harem and tonight that harem would be a perfect choice for breeding.

 

He had taken his time searching through the club pressing his body to each female arousing them to such a state that even Christopher could sense their fertility from where he sat.

Christopher had been surprised, however, when Joseph had chosen only two victims and took them to the back of the club to a room that was designated for special occasions only.

 

The room remained dark as he closed the door, shutting them off from the noise and action of the club and grabbed Janet by the arm roughly as she reached for the light switch. His breath was hot against her neck and she leaned her head back against his chest and closed her eyes as his hands roamed under her shirt and to her breast.

 

She was intoxicated....too intoxicated for him to drink from and he groped at her using his powers to put her into a trance.

"Sleep for now love. My need for you will be later."

Her eyes closed and her body grew heavy as the trance took affect and Joseph lifted her into his arms laying her on a couch that sat against the far wall.

 

The room was dark.........very dark, and Sarah could barely make out the figure as he advanced his way back to her. Fear took over sobering her quickly, and she moved to the door hoping to get away from the stranger who had seduced her on the dance floor.

 

Her mind was fuzzy and she searched through her memory begging to put a name to the face that had looked so familiar to her just moments ago. Realization of who he was hit her and her getaway was halted as she was slammed face first against the door, his body pressed against her back holding her immobile.

"I'm not here to hurt you. I need you......and you need me."

 

The feel of his body and his breath against her excited her so, that she would have given her life to him at that very moment. He was right......she needed him. Needed someone to look after her once again. She had been unhappy and lonely for far too long and just his touch alone made her feel alive.

 

His hands were placed against the door on either side of her head and he pushed his body away from hers, grinning, as she slowly turned to face him.

"What do you want from me?"

Leaning down, he captured her lips with his and sucked gently, pulling her bottom lip between his teeth before moving a breath away.

"I want simply what you want."

 

She stared into his eyes and took a deep breath tilting her head to the side.

"Then give me life."

Before she could register what was happening, she was laid naked on the empty couch and Joseph's face was buried between her legs. His tongue moved expertly in and out of her and she gasped as her orgasm built and exploded all through her. Leaving his mark on her inner thigh, he moved up her body and settled between her legs thrusting at a pace he knew would drive her insane and have her begging for more.

 

He emptied his seed inside her and moved from the couch leaving her naked and trembling from his touches. He stared at the door and grinned as it opened with a gush of wind and the guard standing outside turned to peer into the room.

"You called sire?"

He motioned his head toward Sarah and gave strict orders for her to be taken to the limo parked outside and for him to stand guard till he called again. With a nod the guard lifted her weightlessly and followed out his orders.

 

Janet was pulled from her trance and blinked several times focusing on the man standing over her. The alcohol had quickly warn from her blood and the only reminder of her drinking was the pounding in her head and the stranger. His beauty cleansed her of any fear she felt for him and he sat next to her on the couch running his hand up her smooth leg. Her eyes closed and she arched her back feeling his hand slide beneath her skirt and his fingers slip just inside her panties teasing her with soft strokes to her center.

 

She slid further down the couch and her head tilted back as her knees raised and she grabbed at his arm wanting his fingers inside her. His soft laughter echoed through the room and her breathing turned to panting as he shoved three fingers inside her twisting and turning them, pushing his fingers against every spot that excited her.

 

Sensing her orgasm he moved quickly, striping her of her panties and pushed her skirt up pulling her to his lap as he leaned back against the back of the couch. His hands jerked her down impaling her onto his shaft and his name echoed from her lips as he worked her furiously on him. Feeling her muscles begin to constrict, he held her hips firmly raising her to her knees and slid down between her legs till his mouth reached the inside of her thigh, sinking his teeth into her mercilessly. Her body shook from her climax and he moved back up, jerking her down to his shaft once again and rocked her body back and forth till he released inside her.

 

She collapsed against his chest panting heavily and he raked his fingers through her hair and blew the door open once again silently calling for the guard. The large man appeared in the door way and Joseph leaned his head against the back of the couch using his powers to silently give his orders.

Take her to the car. Wait for me.

The guard moved into the room and pulled Janet from his body wrapping her in a sheet before carrying her to the car.

 

Joseph sat motionless for a long moment before finally standing to dress and stepped into the darkened hallway grabbing the man by the neck as he walked past him and sunk his teeth into the protruding vein feeding from him. Once done, he let the lifeless body tumble to the ground and stepped over him and out the door to the waiting car.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: vampire