Author's Chapter Notes:
(meaning): The essential dilemma of a vampires existence.

Chapter Two - Lance

 

Joseph had walked past her twice and she knew at that moment all of them knew she was there. Christophers eyes had never left her as she walked around the club dodging Joseph and Lance as they made their rounds picking their choices.

 

She had taken a huge risk coming to the club, but she knew she would find them there and part of her needed to see them once again. Each one of them had reached out to her with the power of their minds at some point since her arrival, but she'd refused to respond......refused to let them back in and gain power over her.

 

She had felt Lance's presence when he approached behind her and picked up the signals when Christopher threatened him silently with his mind. Lance instantly moved away from her and continued on to the girl he'd already chosen for his victim. Choosing a corner table within viewing distance she sat and watched the show as it played out.

 

Lance slid between the two females that stood at the corner of the bar and smiled down at the woman of his choice.

"Hello Natasha."

She stared at him, puzzled for a moment, then smiled back before sipping at her drink.

"You know my name, may I have the pleasure of knowing yours?"

He laughed and took her by the hand leading her across the club to the dance floor.

Suddenly he stopped and turned to face her, pulling her against his chest as one arm circled her waist and he began to move in a slow exotic motion grinding his hips into hers. She began to slip into the spell he was putting her under and once satisfied, he turned and led her away from the club to the limo parked outside the door.

 

The ride to the castle had been just as quiet as the dance had been and she watched the scenery through the window with a dozen questions running through her mind that she was too afraid to ask. She stared at the castle in amazement, never knowing of it's real existence, as he helped her from the car and through the twelve foot iron doors that led into a magnificent marble foyer.

 

The castle was dark and large candles lined the walls, their flames a low flicker, giving off just enough light for them to travel up the winding stair case and into a room she assumed belonged to him. She watched as he walked around the room, a small candle in his hand, moving from one side to the other lighting the other candles that sat about.

 

"May I ask again, what is your name?"

He sat the candle on the nightstand and locked his eyes with hers removing his shirt and shoes and pulled back the covers on the tall king size bed. Her eyes cut from his, glancing to the bed, and she breathlessly laughed folding her arms across her chest.

"If you think i'm going to sleep with you, then......"

 

Her words were cut short as he practically floated to her and brushed the back of his hand against her cheek leaning in close to her.

"Then what Natasha?"

 

Her body filled with a lust and desire that she had never before experienced and her lids grew heavy as her eyes traveled to his lips.

"Then you're right." she whispered and he grinned, leaning closer, closing the distance between them, and ran his tongue along her ear.

"Lance."

She tilted her head back, closing her eyes as his hands traveled along her body tugging at her clothes to remove them.

 

"The name is Lance." he breathed and moved slow, taking his time and got to his knees reaching for the zipper on her skirt as his tongue drew lazy circles across her stomach.

 

"Oh God Lance....."

 

Her hands tangled in his spiky hair and he laughed cockily letter her skirt fall at her feet.

 

"God can't help you now."

 

He ripped her panties from her and tossed them to the side running his hands up her long legs urging her to separate them. His eyes turned a bright yellow, glowing in the light of the candles, and his fangs pushed forward to sharp points digging into the flesh of her thigh as he sucked hungrily at the blood that surfaced.

 

She gasped, jerking her head forward and watched him as he moved up her body and retracted his fangs urgently placing his lips to hers. She could taste the blood on his lips as their tongues mingled and her hands roamed to the waist of his pants and she pulled, jerking the button open and forced his zipper down, shoving his pants to the floor. He stepped from them and grabbed her ass lifting her, carrying her to the bed, laying her down.

 

He kneeled over her and ran his tongue over her tasting her flesh and dipped his fingers inside her moaning as the wetness soaked his fingers.

 

"Now Lance....take me NOW."

 

Without hesitation he moved between her legs and positioned himself slipping inside her easily and growing larger from the warmth that engulfed him. She panted against his lips with each thrust and stared into his eyes feeling the heat in her grow stronger.

 

His tongue ran along her throat and she tilted her head to the side exposing her neck to him.

"I know....I know who.....you are." she panted. "You can......have me...."

 

His thrusting slowed and he pushed up onto the palm of his hands staring down at her.

"I'll take you when I want you."

 

He thrust forward, hard, and stifled her screams with his lips as he kissed her hungrily and shoved deep inside her releasing as she constricted around his shaft climaxing and fell limp from her orgasm.

 

He pulled free from her and dipped his head, covering her neck, shoulders, and face with kisses.

"You're beautiful."

 

She groggily smiled up at him and closed her eyes drifting off to a deep sleep. He laid next to her feeling exhausted from the mating and groaned knowing Christopher would be angry if he didn't return for another victim. Deciding to deal with the consequences, he pulled Natasha close to his body and drifted off to the best sleep he'd had in years.

@2004lancesharmony



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: vampire