Chapter One - Justin

 

The four coven members made their way into the club perching at a tall table located just to the right of the dance floor. The club was small and the only one located around for miles and was the only real source of entertainment for the younger generation of the town. These four members were perfectly aware of that fact and the club was chosen for their searching ground.

 

No one dared to step near them, but the spell of their beauty often sent the young girls flailing into their arms, letting the vampires drive them to the brinks of passion. It was in those moments that the breed could sense those that were barren and those that were fertile, leaving those moments their most pleasurable or their most deadly.

 

Christopher knew she was there long before she ever walked into the club. He watched as she mingled in and out of the crowd and a knowing grin spread across his face as her eyes locked with his. He would have her....without a doubt, he would have her... and soon.

 

Christopher was the oldest of the coven and the ruler of the other surviving members. He held the most powers, but it was Lance who was the strongest of the four, and it was with Lance that he had every intention of mating her with. Their mating would produce unremarkable offspring, bringing to life the full powers of the coven once again.

 

He casually sipped at the red wine that sat before him and waited patiently for the others to make their choices. Tonight she would have to wait....tonight was not the night...tonight she was lucky.

 

Justin was the youngest of the four and by far the most seductive. He could draw as many women to his feet as he wanted with a single look, but the only pleasure he had been allowed had been oral and to leave with a drink of their blood. Christopher had made them wait. The time had not been right and Justin had been impatient for over 100 years, but tonight they had been allowed to unleash, tonight they must breed, and Justin was more than ready.

 

He spotted the brunette across the room and his mind called out to her drawing her attention to him. She sauntered across the dance floor and her eyes locked with his as she made her way to him falling at his feet. Justin stood, reaching down to caress her face and clamped her chin in his hand bringing her to her feet.

 

Her neck was long and slim and his hunger grew stronger within him as he leaned down running his tongue along the vein in her neck. He inhaled sharply and her scents filled his nostrils sending a grin across his face. She was fertile and she would be his.

 

His arm circled her waist and the tip of his tongue snaked out touching the warmth of her flesh sending her melting into his arms as her knees grew weak. Christopher smiled, bringing his glass to his lips finishing off the red wine and calling for another. Justin had made a fine choice and Lauren, her name, would be with child before morning light. Justin nodded to the oldest sire and disappeared with the young girl on his arm to the castle.

 

She hadn't had a drink, that he made sure of, he needed her blood to be fresh, not filled with toxins. He laid her upon the large four post bed and moved slowly letting his hands roam her body as he removed her clothes piece by piece. She laid before him feeling intoxicated from the passion he poured onto her and allowed him full charge of her body. Soon she was free of her clothes and her desire for him caused her to grow impatient. She needed to taste him, to feel him, she needed to be his and was ready to be taken.

 

Justin watched, chuckling softly to himself, as she moved onto her knees crawling to the edge of the bed where he stood. Rising to her knees, her hands worked quickly removing the black button down shirt from his body and walked her fingers down his chest to the button of his black pants pulling till the button popped open and the zipper slid down the bulge of his erection.

 

Her nimble fingers pushed at the fabric till it slid free from his hips and fell to the floor at his feet. His hunger was growing out of control and he could no longer hold back. With a touch of his finger to her chest she fell back onto the comfort of the dark feathery down comforter and breathed raggedly waiting for him.

 

Kicking his shoes and pants to the side he removed his boxers and crawled onto the bed running his tongue up her leg to her inner thigh where her aroma grew stronger and his lips parted letting his fangs extend. His tongue licked around his designated area and gently he bit into the milky flesh of her thigh moaning as the sweet crimson liquid rose to the surface and he sucked, drinking as much into his mouth as he could hold before closing his eyes, savoring the taste, and swallowed.

 

His teeth pulled from her flesh and she gasped, already growing weak, as his tongue slid along her folds and quickly moved away. Time was wasting and he had to take her now. Quickly he moved, hovering over her, and looked down into her eyes lifting her leg over his hip. Resting his weight on the palms of his hands, he slid between her folds and into the warmth of her core, groaning at the heat that enveloped him. She was as pure as snow and the tightness of her caused pain to his harden shaft as he shoved deeper into her.

 

Without care, he began to thrust into her relentlessly as she laid beneath him bucking her hips and clawing at the blanket under her as her screams echoed through the walls of the castle. Pleasure was not the concern at hand as he continued to thrust into her feeling the tightness of his balls as they began to swell. His erection throbbed as her muscles became tighter and he rose to his knees raising her legs in the air holding them against his chest as he pushed deeper, ignoring her please and cries of mercy.

 

Raising her hips from the bed, he shoved forward and howled as his painful orgasm tore through him and long hot spurts were released inside her. Satisfied, he pulled away, dropping her legs to the bed and dressed quickly, leaving her practically lifeless body spread across the bed.

 

There were no concerns of her leaving. She belonged to them and she carried his mark as well as his child. His first mission complete, he fled from the castle before the sun could rise. He had others to pursue and he would return to her for his pleasure later.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: vampire