Chapter Nine

 

Natasha woke, startled, at the images that haunted her from the nightmare that had pulled her from her sleep. Lance sat on the bed brushing away the sweat dampened hair that clung to her face and kissed her gently on her forehead turning to Christabela and holding out his hand.

 

She watched as the strange female placed two small objects in his hand and swore she could hear the two of them talking, yet no words were said aloud.

 

She must drink these two vials completely. No drop can be left. Allow her to sleep and by morning she will be complete.

 

Lance nodded and stood, kissing her softly on the lips.

Thank you Christabela. I owe you for this.

 

She smiled, cupping his face in her hands and shook her head.

"The only thing you owe me is to put a stop to Christopher."

 

He nodded and dropped the two vials to the stand next to the bed and turned to face Justin.

"Keep watch over her till i'm done. I will need her for feeding when it's over."

 

Justin nodded and slipped his hand into hers leading her from the room.

 

Lance removed his shirt, dropping it to the floor along with his pants and lifted the covers laying down next to Natasha.

"Are you feeling better?"

 

Her smile was weak and she nodded, watching him with curiosity.

 

"Don't be afraid."

 

She stared into his eyes and he leaned toward her kissing her softly on the lips.

"I want to spend my eternity with you."

 

He laid his hand on her side caressing her as he moved it along her flesh to her hip, and between her legs teasing her with slow gently strokes before slipping his finger inside her. She moaned against his kiss and he slid his tongue between her lips moving it along hers in an exotic dance.

 

Another finger slid inside her and she arched into his strokes trying to break the kiss for a much needed breath. He moved on top of her and pulled his fingers free, replacing the aching void with his hardened shaft and held still as he stared down at her.

 

"You must do as I tell you, when I tell you."

 

She nodded and arched up beneath him encouraging him to begin his movements.

He moved out of her and thrust forward driving deep inside her and covered her lips with his to quiet her moans. She felt him growing larger inside her as he did once before and his movements became faster as he leaned down, his fangs extending, and sunk his teeth into her neck covering her mouth with his hand as she screamed.

 

She could feel the life being sucked from her and she gasped as her vision became blurry and his thrust unforgiving. Her panting and moaning echoed loudly through her ears and his voice was heard in her mind of confusion.

 

Drink from me Natasha, and you will be mine.

 

She bit hard into his shoulder and choked on the overpowering sweetness of his blood as it filled her mouth.

 

Don't stop my love, keep drinking.

 

Her hands clutched his back and she pulled him tighter against her sucking hungrily to draw more blood into her veins. He ran his tongue across the bite of her neck, sealing it, and grabbed the two vials of blood as she arched into him and her walls constricted squeezing him tightly as he forced himself to hold back his release.

 

Blood ran down his shoulder as she pulled her mouth from him and he quickly placed the first vial to her lips forcing her to drink it. Once the first one was empty he did the same with the next one and tossed the empty bottles to the floor as he continued his rhythm driving her closer to the edge.

 

Her veins throbbed as the blood filled them, mixing together, and her body ached in a mixture of pain and pleasure feeling herself releasing not only to her intense orgasm, but to the life that was dying quickly inside her. She gasped for air and her body trembled violently beneath him as she felt his release and the sounds of the room seemed to intensify as bolts of lights darted behind her closed lids.

 

Suddenly everything stopped and the only sound she could hear was the whispering of his distant voice.

Don't fight it Natasha. Let it happen. Come home to us.

 

The room fell silent and there was nothing. No sounds, no light, no life around her and she laid in the dark feeling what was left of her life slipping away from her.

 

***

 

Christabela walked the halls of the castle keeping her ears and mind open so as to detect anyone around her. She had been an infant when she was taken from within it's walls, but in her mind she walked those same steps a thousand times over. She longed to be within the haven and had taken a huge step sneaking away from Justin to journey into the places she'd always wanted to see. She knew her fathers library wasn't too far away and she hurried herself through the darkness knowing she would feel safer once she was there.

 

Christopher had blocked his mind from everyone and that had Justin and Joseph worried....but not her. She knew if she concentrated enough she could reach him. She had the powers. But using those powers would wear down her energy and Lance would need her once he was done with Natasha.

 

She continued on with her journey and quickly stepped into the library when she reached it, closing the door behind her.

 

***

 

Christopher leaned over Yvette gently kissing her lips and stroked her cheek with his fingertips as he pulled away staring down at her.

"You will belong to me now. You will be one of us."

 

She tilted her head to the side and watched from the corner of her eyes as his fangs extended and she quickly closed them as he leaned down putting pressure against her neck.

He suddenly pulled away, leaving just the impression of his fangs, and moved away from her grabbing his head in his hands.

 

Sounds echoed so loudly in his mind the intensity of them caused great pain to his head. Knowledge that Lance was embracing Natasha hit him and he quickly moved from the bed pulling on his pants and in a wild rage stepped toward the door jerking it open. Yvette sat up leaning back against the pillows and pulled the covers up to her neck peering out over the top of them.

 

"What is the matter Christopher?"

 

His eyes blazed like a burning fire as he looked at her and turned, vanishing from the room leaving her behind in fear.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: vampire