Chapter 3  

Justin and Trace had just met up for lunch after they checked out. They lived only a few miles away, but had decided to stay at the hotel where the after party was anyway. Everyone else did, and Justin wanted to blend in as much as possible, get the full experience of his first Oscar night.

Trace wasted no time confronting him about last night’s escapades.

-“So, spill, Timberlake, how was she?” he asked curiously.

Justin thought about it for a while, staring into the air as if he was waiting to find the right answer there.

-“Strange…” he said slowly

-“Strange? You just fucked the hottest woman around and the only word you use to describe it is’strange’? You’re fucking strange!” Trace laughed.

-“No, I mean…she was strange, the whole situation was strange. I’ve thought about all morning and I can’t get my head around it.”

-“She was totally coming on to you in the bar!”

-“I know!” he laughed. “It was so… I have to use the word again; strange! We were talking for maybe half an hour before she suggested we went to my room.  That doesn’t happen with stars like her, I admit it does with fans or any b-listers or something, but... She could have gotten any man she wanted last night”

-“And she chose a dorky looser like you? You’re right, that is strange” he giggled as Justin shoved him playfully.

-“I got the feeling I could have been anybody to her, though. Like she just needed someone, not necessarily me.”

-“So, not the beginning of a great love story, then? Did you even get her number?”

-“No, she left before I woke up. I saw her down at the lobby later, but she didn’t see me. This was nothing but a one night stand, but it makes for a great story to tell my buddies”They both laughed at this point.

-“You gotta tell me how she looks like naked, was she as hot as she looks like with clothes on?”

-“Man, she was… I mean, she’s flawless” he shook his head. ”She is even hotter than you’d ever imagine. She’s absolutely picture perfect. But that’s where it stops”

-“Meaning?”

-“I don’t know, man. The whole country knows she’s intelligent, she’s a fucking Harvard graduate, and she’s rumoured to be the nicest person to work with. I mean, she’s America’s sweetheart, loved by a whole world, but when I got her alone in my room she was completely cold. Like everything she is on the screen is fake.”

-“Well, she is an actress, and a damn good one”

-“I know, but the way she is in interviews and on talk shows… It’s just fake! I mean, she went from charmingly flirting to staring into the air like she was in her own world. And I think she was on something as well, she seemed high on something.”

-“Yeah, well, that’s what you get for going after a big celebrity again, I’m telling you, man; you need a normal, down to earth girl!”

-“Sure” he laughed. “Don’t hold your breath, though. I have a few more to go through before settling down” he winked and took another sip of his coffee.  

 

 

 

Justin didn’t have many interviews today, only a few phone interviews with a couple of radio stations. The Oscars were all about the actors, not a musician making a song for a sound track. He didn’t mind, he was actually very happy about it. He could spend this beautiful sunny day at the beach with his friends.

They were all eager to hear about his night, and he told them in few details, not wanting to reveal too much about her, for both their sakes. He didn’t want to sound like a loser who couldn’t make a woman come, and he didn’t want to screw up her image either. So in his story, it was wild and sexy and lasted all night. Only Trace knew the truth, and he would never say anything different.

He did wonder what was up with her, though. There was something really mystic about her, and it got him curious. But only for a while, because soon Jessica showed up, and he ended up spending the night with her. She was not as complex, really easy going, and she would never fake her orgasms with him. He didn’t have to work hard for her. She was a lot better for his ego. 

 

 

 

    A few months later  

 -“Jordan, you ready?”

She nodded

-“…and… ACTION!” 

She was finally done with all her scenes for the day, and headed back to her trailer. The minute she got inside, she ran for the bathroom. She hadn’t really felt good lately, maybe it was the sun, maybe it was the booze… Maybe it was just working too much. She enjoyed working, though; it got her mind on something else. And this movie would be even bigger than her last; she knew that just by reading the script, and knowing what Clint Eastwood could do when he worked his magic.

She definitely made a right choice doing this movie. Jack was thrilled, and the papers already started to talk about another Oscar. And on top of it all, she actually had some fun as well. 

There was a knock on the door, and she quickly wiped her mouth before opening it.

-“Baby, you wanne come with us to Limelight?” Mark Wahlberg, her co-star asked her.

She shrugged.-“Sure, when are we leaving?”

-“An hour, a car is coming to pick us up.”

-“Not stopping by the hotel?”

-“Nah, we start again early tomorrow, so we need to get drinking as soon as possible!”

She laughed

-“Sounds like a plan! Who’s with?”

-“I don’t know, I think everybody, you’re gonna get ready in time?”

-“Sure”

-“Got any extra time?” he smiled mischievously at her. She took a step towards him, running her hand up his chest.

-“What did you have in mind?” she asked innocently. He grinned as she pulled him by his sweater and into her trailer.  

 

 

 

-“So, cheers to Clint for casting such a fabulous group of people!” Mark ended his speech and raised his shot glass. Everyone cheered and drank it down.

-“Another round, please!” one of them shouted to the bartender.It had been a lot of drinks and Jordan started to feel more than tipsy. She rested her head on Mark’s shoulder and he kissed her forehead.

-“Let’s dance” she said, and he sighed.

-“Jordan, you know I don’t dance…” he started, but when she looked at him with her puppy dog eyes, he couldn’t resist her. “Fuck, don’t look at me like that!” he pleaded.

She stared intensely into his eyes.

-“Come on, Mark, I really want to!”

He just shook his head and led her to the dance floor, taking his arms around her, swaying her to the soft music. She closed her eyes and put her head on his chest. Suddenly she started to stumble a little.

-“Baby, you okay?” he whispered in her ear.

She nodded absently.

The music felt so loud in her ears, and the smoky room made it hard to breath. She opened her eyes again, and couldn’t see clearly. She stumbled again, having problems standing on her feet.

-“Sure you’re alright? Are you getting a bit too drunk?”

She shook her head, unable to speak. She needed to throw up again, but her legs wouldn’t carry her. She grabbed his shirt in her fists as she started to fall to the floor. Last thing she could remember was Mark’s horrified expression trying to hold on to her as she fainted right there on the floor.  

 

 

 

She woke up in a hospital bed and looked around. It was dark and she was alone. She immediately started to freak out; what had happened? Was she sick? Was it another panic attack? No, it didn’t feel like one of those…

She pushed the button to call a nurse in to the room, and someone was there within seconds.

-“Miss Callister, how are you feeling?” the nurse asked as he opened the door.

-“I…don’t know… What happened?”

-“We are running some tests at the moment, but it looks like you were just exhausted. Mix that with alcohol and this is what happens.”

She nodded.

-“I’m sorry…” she almost whispered, and he smiled at her.

-“Don’t be, that’s what we’re her for. You just need to take better care of yourself. Just get some more sleep and the doctor will talk to you in the morning”

-“Are there… anyone else here?”

-“No, there were a couple of your friends who brought you in, but they left again.”

-“Oh” she just said, trying to not sound disappointed.

-“The doctor asked them to leave; there was nothing they could do here in the middle of the night. Now, get some sleep” He patted her hand before closing the door behind him.

She did as he said, falling deep into sleep as soon as her head hit the pillow again.  

 

 

 

-“Miss Callister, we have the results ready from your tests” the doctor smiled as she sat in his office.

She relaxed a bit, if he had bad news, he wouldn’t smile like that, would he?

-“Ok, shoot…” she said, still a bit nervous.

-“Things are normal, there is nothing seriously wrong with you. You are just exhausted and need some rest.”

-“Yeah, I can’t do that; I’m shooting a movie…”

-“Miss Callister…”

 

-“Jordan…”

 

-“Ok, Jordan. I am ordering you to rest, at least for a couple of days. It is the best for both of you…”

She looked at him quizzically. What did he mean?

-“And as a doctor I have to tell you how bad it is to drink alcohol in your condition. It can cause serious damages to the foetus.”

She opened her mouth and stared at him in horror.

-“Oh God, you didn’t know? Jordan, you are pregnant!”

Her breath got caught in her throat and she closed her eyes as she felt another panic attack starting.   



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj celebrityj