This Chapter is graphic NC-17 please this is not for those who are easily offended by sexual content

 

Chapter 6

She kept me grounded, never staying to long, never being away long either. She knew what I needed the space, the time, the affection and it flowed from her. It was hard not to try and get her into bed, fighting against my natural instinct when it came to women. I wanted to prove that I could do this right that we could be able to be happy like she wanted, because, deep down I really wanted that too.

I wanted to be happy with her, not for anyone’s sake I wanted to be happy period. She made me feel right again, the way Jessica used too. It wasn’t sadness anymore it was a new sense of being, finding someone to connect with after so long.

Weeks turned into months and months had turned into the end of the No Strings Attached album. We were putting the finally touches on the CD and would be out promoting soon. Everything fell into place and I rushed to my home to give Lola the good news. I was expecting to call her but her car in the driveway was the best surprise of all.

I jumped from the SUV, happy on another euphoric level. I felt like me again and finally another pretty lady was waiting for me, not the superstar me, but me, just Joey.

“LOLA!” I yelled walking into the house.

“UPSTAIRS!” She responded, I rushed up the stairs taking two at a time, I busted through the door and there she stood, in was a simple black negligee. It hugged her breasts and flowed around her body, I could see her swallow deeply as she pirouetted in front of me slowly. I hadn’t noticed the fishnet stockings or the black heels, my eyes finally made their way up to her face and I could see she was scared.

“Congratulations.” She said already fit with her own surprise. My mouth was dry and even if it hadn’t been I was unable to produce words. Nothing came, just sexual images… “Is it too much?” She asked suddenly feeling shy.

I closed the gap between us and I could feel we were finally on the same level. I liked the negligee but it was in the way of what I’d been waiting months for, ripping it off the top of her body shocked her. Lifting her up she pushed herself away from me positioning her breasts right in front of my face, my mouth went at her nipples, pulling and biting as I sat down on the bed with her on my lap.

She purred in my ear, moaning my name softly, my hand found her pussy, and she cried out, a fresh wave of lubrication coated my hand and I felt I would bust right there. I stood pushing her onto the bed, she backed away confused, I ripped my clothes off as fast as I could. The only thought in my head was get in her, you love this women get in her already.

She smiled and sat up on the bed pulling my hips to her, her lips making contact with my dick was it. It was over. I looked down to watch her lapping up each drop that I had, continuing to suck and lick on my shaft kept me hard. I pushed her back, moving her into a position where I could look at her. I just wanted to look at her, I wanted to show her the love I had built up over the last few months, it was clearly meant for us now. I could see it, to wait so long. It made perfect sense, we had known then what was undeniable now… we were in love.

I could see her eyes grow big as I slid into her. She cried out again throwing her legs around my waist, pulling her body to mine. I held her close and stood up pushing her against the closest wall. I watched each time I filled her up her face would twist in pleasure and I could see the fire building in her eyes.

I love you.” She whispered softly, I stopped mid-stroke and looked at her straight in the eye.

“Say it again.” I said, her face looked unsure and I slammed into her in one hard stroke, she cried out but didn’t protest. “Say it again!?” I almost shouted; I had to hear her say it again.

“I LOVE YOU!” She shouted, after that it was like a scene from a movie, the passionate love scene, I swiped everything off the dresser and placed her on top of it and drove myself inside of her, she watched me so intently. Whispering, moaning and cooing my name each time it was right. I felt her cum on me over and over again the sensation pushing me closer and closer to another orgasm. I stopped wanting to wait, to prolong this, I knew this would be explosive when it finally happened and all I wanted to do was stay inside her.

I let her go afraid the orgasm would take over me, she moved to the bed and collapsed onto her back, rolling onto her stomach and pushed her ass up at me, I smiled, and she was defiantly my type of girl. I climbed onto the bed and slid inside her again, she gasped calling my name again meeting me thrust for thrust she had wanted it just like me. I lay on top of her small frame and if it hurt she didn’t complain. I hugged her body close and I continued to give her everything I had, she was gasping and calling out for me to hold her tighter, to push in farther, most shocking of all she asked me to cum inside her. With a shudder I did, I filled her womb with my seed and I felt cleanse.

“Oh my god… I love you.” I whispered, it had taken it all out of me and I sniffled back a tear.

This is what it’s supposed to be like…

I kissed her back finally noticing a big tattoo… huge really it took up most of her upper back. I was surprised I’d never seen it before. Colors, shapes, words, and names it all blended to make a beautiful piece of art on her back.

“Did it hurt?” I asked tracing over some lines, I had one tattoo but nothing compared to this.

“The emotional pain hurt more… my mom and my dad there right here….” She said softly touching a spot o her back that displayed 2 names… Ramona and Luis Garcia always loved and never forgotten. “My Tony… here’s right here…” She placed her hand over a clown and a section on her upper back by her shoulder blade surrounded by hearts, broken ones, fully colored ones, ones that were black and white.

“What happened?” I asked when she met my gaze. She sighed fully and debated on her choices.

“They killed him, not they… my brother.” She whispered, shock crossed my face and suddenly different thoughts clouded my head. Had he hurt her? Did he deserve what happened?

“It was… it was just a business move for Mannie, he was in a bad way, I met Tony when he started hanging out with Manuel, my brother, I wasn’t prepared for the pushed over feeling I got when I met him. After that we were always together, friends at first, he would take me places when Manuel didn’t want to go. We just got close, and one day he kissed me after he dropped me off at my friend’s house. It’s like when I kiss you, I get dizzy, loss my sense of balance and that is amazing because I’ve only felt that one other time…” She said looking at me. I smiled and was glad it was the same for her.

“Anyway, uh… after we were together for a while, my brother finally found out and he made him swear he wouldn’t come around me again… that didn’t go over very well. He found us one day, we were at the park, feeding the ducks, and walking around the lake… it was like for once we were normal. A normal couple. No brother’s, No FBI, we were just us… happy and in love. Then Mannie came out, it was a shock, a surprise. He separated us, he forbade us, but it didn’t stop us. He would constantly sneak into the property, sleep with me, stay with me convinced it was unsafe.” She shook her head shaking away the memory.

She sat up, taking the pillow and covering her body, she looked distant I could see the memory playing in her head, I knew what that was like, to be lost, to feel like you can’t let go.

“We had moved out, to our own place, it worked, for months. Mannie didn’t know where we were, we lived off the coast and had a beach house. He had saved every dime he made with Mannie, I came home one day and there was Tony, he was… they-they shot him. I don’t care what anyone told me it wasn’t a robbery it wasn’t anything like that. It was Mannie I already knew that, I didn’t need someone to tell me.” She shook her head and laughed at me, it was the type of laugh you use when you are unsure of what to say next.

“But it’s okay now.” I said putting my chin on her shoulder, she shivered under the bristles of my mustache.

“Yeah…” She said still apprehensive. “It’s going to be fine.”

~*~GYM~*~

“55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60! BREAK!” Johnson yelled at us, I was pumped I hadn’t felt so invigorated in what felt like years. I could finally breathe and the sadness was lifting barely even noticeable from my perspective. I could see it and from the looks of those around me they could see it.

“You ready man?” JC asked sitting next to me while I watched as Justin and Chris playful tried to beat up a blue and red punching bag. I smiled and wiped the sweat from my face.

I shook my head at him. “Yeah… yeah man, for once I am really ready for whatever is coming at me. You guys were right.” I slapped him on the back. “I’m going to ask her to come with me.” JC’s back straightened like a board.

“You think that’s wise? Giving your nature?” He questioned me, if I wasn’t better acquainted with him I would swear he was now trying to downplay Lola’s usefulness.

“My history has nothing to do with it!” I snapped, I held my breath for a second and then sighed deeply. “Jace, it’s not like that… I finally get it; I finally understand what was wrong with the situation. I’m better because she made me better.” I explained it as best as I could emphasizing the right words.

“A women does not make you feel whole. A women enhances what you have.” He said softly, I looked at his thoughtful glance while he fiddled with the towel in his hands.

“I was whole when she finally gave in. I could finally breath, it’s not like it was with… you know. This is new, this is different.” I closed my eyes and thought carefully before the last words slipped out of my mouth. He stood then, I wasn’t sure if I had said anything to offend him, what had I said, but I was to happy to really care.

 

I pulled my bag out of the backseat and smiled eyeing Lola’s Monte Carlo.

We could get a swim in and we could go for a walk around the neighborhood…

Suddenly a flash of me, Lola and a child walking down the streets, this was just what I wanted to be living. I shook it off and opened the door. I walked in and could hear the clink and clank of bottles. I winced. I should have cleaned it out.

“Lola?” I asked setting my stuff down even though I knew quite well where she was. I made my way into the living room and she was bent over the piano and into its hollow body. I could see 3 bottles, FULL bottles she had found.

“They are all over the house.” She whispered slumping onto the bench. “I thought we were over this?” She asked not really expecting an answer.

“It is mama, I promise you. It’s over it’s not like that anymore, not since…” My words trailed on and I quickly grabbed the bottles.

“What are you doing?” She asked, looking scared as if I would lose her for these bottles. I ignored her and went straight into the kitchen, opening as many at once that I could and emptying them just as quickly. I looked at her and she was genuinely shocked, I grabbed her and set her on the island.

“It’s over. I’m not going there again.” My eyes tried to plead my case. “I’m not going to fail. I promise.” She looked at me and I could see her indecision. “Come with me.”

“Where?” She asked softly.

“On tour.” She looked at me baffled. “You don’t want to go? With me?”

“I-I-I- er… I just…” She shook her head. “This is to much.” She pushed herself away from me. “The next thing you know, you’re going to say I love you…” She looked at me then. I felt the blood flush into my cheeks. It was like she could read it, before it was even close to being a reality.

“No.” She said suddenly and turned to get away from me.

I shook my head confused; I followed her from the room and into the hall stopping her right as she got to the door.

“What do you mean… no? No as in you don’t want it, no as in you don’t love me, no as in you love me but it’s too soon and it’s creeping you out?” It was her turn to turn a bright, bright red.

“I-I… I can’t do this right now, please, please let me leave.” She stood there for a moment avoiding looking at me, my gaze full of good intentions but I could see her vulnerability, I obliged and stepped out of her way. She opened the door and with that the conversation was over before it had really begun.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: rehab joey