Author's Chapter Notes:
Enjoy it... and leave some comments =)

Part 3


    The next day, Lance woke up and noticed JC wasn’t in there in his room. He got up and went to the kitchen to check if he was eating something… but he wasn’t there either.
“JC…?” He called him
    Nobody answered.
“Where can he be?” Lance thought
    He went upstairs again and knocked at Kristen’s bedroom door, and then he opened it.
“Kristen…” he paused.
    What was HE doing there? In her bedroom…? In her bed…? When did he get there? Why they were sleeping together…?
    Lance was confused. JC had a girlfriend… why he was sleeping with Kristen…? He just didn’t understand it…
    He closed the door quietly and waited for them to woke up… He needed an explanation… especially from JC.


    A couple of hours later, JC entered to the kitchen… the rest of the guys were there.
“Finally you decide to show up…” Lance said
“Hey what’s up guys” JC waved
“Where did you sleep you naughty?” Chris joked
“Stop joking Chris” Lance told him, then he stared at JC, “Why did you slept with Kristen?” He asked seriously
“That is not of your business…” JC replied
“Yes, it is… because she’s my stepsister and this is my house…”
“Look… we didn’t do anything… we just… kissed a little… nothing serious…”
“Does she know about Britney?”
“No… and nobody will tell her…”
“What?” Lance asked.
“Nothing happened… I mean… it was nothing…” JC tried to explain, “Just… don’t tell her…”


    Lance was caught, and so were Chris, Joey and Tom. JC was kinda like “the leader” of their group… and they were the most popular group on school because of JC… so… If any of them didn’t do what JC says, probably he will kick them out of it.
    Later that night.
“Hey… will you give me my space again?”
“Uhm”
    It was hard to say no to those beautiful blue eyes.
“Fine...” she said moving a little
“What are u doing?” he asked watching her laptop
“Memorizing musical scores…”
“You play?”
“Yes… piano…” she said pointing the electronic piano on her room
“Cool… I play piano and guitar… I try to compose some melodies…”
“Really? You don’t seem the kind of guy who… enjoys that kind of stuffs…”
“I do enjoy playing… I’d love to be a musician… but… you know… it’s like a dream… so I leave it as a hobby…”
“Cool... I’d love that too... I mean... be a musician… or write songs… I don’t know…”
“Songs?”
“Yeah… I like to write too…”
“Seriously? That’s awesome…! Maybe you can show me some of your songs other day… I’ve wrote some songs too… I can show you my work…”
“That sounds good...”
    He came closer to her and gently kissed her lips.
“That doesn’t sound good... that feels good...” she smiled.
“You’re beautiful... I’m... like... shocked... with you...” He said.

    Kristen blushed. She had just met him. He doesn’t even know her... so, he was all about the physical...
    She had to admit he was handsome, but she didn’t know him very well...
“I think I’m gonna sleep...” JC said
“Ok... I’ll... finish my idea...”
“Okay... sleep tight...”
“You too”

    Well... he didn’t take advantage of her... he had been a gentleman actually... Was it possible that they could have something...? Didn’t JC have a girlfriend...?
    On the next morning, Lance entered to the kitchen, JC and Kristen were there.
“Hey Lance, we’re making some eggs, want some?” Kristen asked
“Sure...” He answered
    Then Lance stared at JC, he just smiled.
    Lance knew JC was an asshole with women, and he didn’t want to see Kristen suffer because of him.
    He sat next to him.
“So… how did you sleep?” Lance asked
“Good… why you ask?”
    Lance just stared at him.
“I warn you about Kristen” Lance whispered to JC
“You can’t warn me” He whispered back
“Is everything ok?” Kristen asked
“Yes…” Both guys answered.
“Uhm… ok…”
    Later, that day.
“I want you stop flirting with her” Lance demanded
“Fine… anyway it was nothing…” JC said, “We just kissed…”
“Twice” Chris added
“Shut up” JC shouted, “Lance, don’t worry… I’m not staying here the rest of the days… Britney called me… so…”
“Good… just… leave Kristen alone…”


    A week later they finally had to go to school. Kristen was having breakfast with her mom.
“Kris, are u ready to go?” Lance asked entering the kitchen
“Almost, why?”
“Tom is picking us up… so…”
“Aren’t you gonna have breakfast?”
“I had already…”
“What did you ate?”
“Some fruits… C’mon Kris, hurry up… Tom will be here any minute…”
“Ok…”
    A couple of minutes later Tom made the horn of his car sound. Kristen and Lance immediately went out of the house and got inside the car.

    When they arrived to the school, Tom parked his car next to JC’s. He was standing against his car… with… a girl.
    Kristen stared at him when she got out of the car… Was he kissing another girl…? Why…?
“Kris, are you ok?” Lance asked when he saw her.
    She shook her head.
“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you…” He excused
“It’s ok…”
“I’m sorry Kris… but he asked me not to tell you…”
“Don’t worry… I’ll see you in class… I have to…” She paused and then she left.
    A few minutes later.
“Ok, Miss Stewart… here’s your key locker, your schedule and your books…”
    The guy gave her three books
“Thanks…”
    She was feeling a little dizzy again… Why didn’t he say he was with someone else? Was he some kind of player…? Did he enjoy just kissing strange girls…?
    She was in front of her locker, but she was too dizzy now. She wasn’t even able to put the key on the locker’s hole.
    Her books fell to the floor and her legs betrayed her.

“Oh God… hey… are you ok?” A guy said to her
    She didn’t answer.
“Let’s take her to the nursery…” A female voice said.
“Ok…”    
    Two boys took her to the nursery and the girl picked up all her stuffs. When they got there, Kristen finally was able to speak.
“Are you ok?” The nurse asked to Kristen
“Yeah… I… just… need my pill…”
“Ok, do you have it?”
“Yes… in my backpack”
“Here it is” One of the boys said
    She stared at him. He had blue eyes, not much as lovely as JC’s, but nice. His hair was short. And he smiled when he gave her the backpack.
“Hi… I’m Justin…” He introduced himself
“Hi…”
    Kristen opened her backpack and took the pill. The bell sounded in that moment.
“Ok… only one of you should stay here… the other two have to go to class” The nurse said.
“Justin… you should stay…” the girl said.
“Ok… please, Miss Bledel, let the teacher know about this, and tell him that Mister Timberlake and Miss Stewart will be there soon.”
“Yes, don’t worry…”
“I’ll be right back” The nurse said to Kristen.
    She nodded, and then the nurse and two of the three guys who “rescued” her left the room.
“So you’re Kristen…” Justin said
“Yeah… how did the nurse know my name?”
“She saw it in your schedule…”
“Oh… I’m so sorry… Justin, right?”
    He nodded.
“I’m sorry for wasting your time with this…”
“Don’t worry… we’re not missing too much… is just the first day…”
    She smiled.
“So… what was that… what happened? You didn’t eat or what?” He asked
“No… is just anemia…”
“Oh… that’s why you’re so pale?”
“Yeah… well… I’ve always been… pale…”
    He smiled this time.
“You’re new…” Justin affirmed
“How did you know?”
“I’ve never seen you before…”
    In that moment the nurse entered the room again.
“So, how do you feel?” She asked
“Better…”
“Good… only if you want you can go to class, if you don’t feel very well yet, you can stay here a little bit longer…”
“It’s ok… I can walk…”
“Ok”
“Don’t worry, I’ll be with her” Justin said to the nurse



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: school jc justin joey chris lance