Part 2
JC entered the kitchen and saw Kristen… she was still in front of the sink.
“Kristen? Are you ok?” JC asked
“No…” she said weakly
“What’s wrong?” he said putting his hand on Kristen’s shoulder
“I… don’t feel… very good…”
“Something is hurting you? What are you feeling?”
“A little dizzy…”
    In that moment, her legs weakened and she almost fell to the floor, but JC could hold her.
“I got you…” he said holding her in his arms, “Lance!!” JC yelled.
“What?” he said entering to the kitchen, “What happened to her?” Lance asked when he saw Kristen
“She fell… well… almost…”
“I’m fine…” Kristen said
    Lance and JC helped her and then she sat on a chair.
“You want me to call Eileen?” Lance asked
“No… don’t worry…” she said before she sigh, “I just… have to take a pill…”
“JC… help me to take her to her room”
“Sure…” JC got close to Kristen, “Are you ready to go?”
“Yeah…”
    With the help of both guys she made it to her room, then she sat on the bed. After this JC and Lance went downstairs again.
“I’ll take her a glass of water” JC said.
“Ok…”
“I’ll go the living room right away…”
    JC entered the kitchen again, he filled a glass with water and then she went to Kristen’s bedroom.
    During the minutes JC was downstairs; Kristen put her pijama on and was under her sheets. Ante
    JC knocked at the door and opened it.
“How are you?” he asked.
“Better… thanks for helping me…”
“What happened to you, Kristen?”
“I… have some anemia problems…”
“Your medicine is for that?” he asked sitting on the bed
“Yeah… some iron pills… but… sometimes I forget to take them…”
“I see…” he said, “Well… I brought you some water…”
“Thanks…” she said smiling.
“Hey uhm… I’ll save my cell phone number on your cell phone… so, if you need anything… just call me and I’ll come here, ok?”
“Alright… thanks again, JC…”
    After he save the number on Kristen’s cell phone, he went out of the bedroom and came back to the living room where his friends were.
“Mmm… the ‘I’m-falling-for-Kristen’ guy came back…” Chris said joking.
“What?” Lance asked.
“Oh c’mon… we noticed since the day we met her…” Joey said.
“Stop it…” JC ordered, “Kristen is our friend now… and that’s what she is to me…”
“JC’s right… besides, he is with Britney…” Tom added.
“That’s right…” JC shouted.
    After a couple of hours, Kristen was sleeping quietly… until she heard a voice that was calling her name.
“Kristen… Kristen…”
    She slowly opened her eyes and found that handsome and spectacular guy who had helped her earlier that day…
“JC… what are you doing here?”
“Uhm… I’m sorry I woke you up…” he excused, “how are you feeling?”
“Good… What’s up? Do you need anything…?” she asked turning on the lamp that was on the nightstand.
“You’ll see… before you came to live here… when we stayed here… on Lance’s house…” he sat on the edge of the bed, “the guys and I used to sleep on Lance’s room and this one… and well… you know… we’re five… Tom and Lance are sleeping on the bed… Chris and Joey on the floor, in those sleeping bags I hate… and…” he stopped talking.
    She stared for a moment… What did want? Perhaps he wanted to…? Was it what she was thinking…? He wanted to sleep there…?
“What do you want, exactly…?”
“Uhm… I was thinking… could I… sleep here?”
“With me?!” she asked
“Well… yes… I… I promise I won’t do anything to you…”
    It was hard to say no, his face was telling her he was almost begging.
“Is it so terrible to be with all of them in the same bedroom?”
“No… the terrible thing is sleep with Joe and Chris…”
    Kristen laughed.
“Fine… you can stay… but…” JC interrupted her
“Don’t worry… I won’t do anything… You won’t even notice I’m here…”
“Ok…”
    After this, Kristen moved aside and JC got into the bed.
    A couple of hours later, she felt a hand on her waist. Was it… his hand…? She turned over slowly to see if he was awake… but he wasn’t.
    He was gorgeous. His hair was a little messy, and for some reason she found that was so sexy…
“He looks good sleeping” she thought.
    She moved a little and that made him opened his eyes, then he realized where his hand was.
“Oh… Kristen… I’m so sorry…” he excused moving his hand
“It’s ok… you were sleeping…”
“Yeah… I was… and I was… really comfortable… You’re really warm…”
    She blushed, but he didn’t notice it, because it was too dark.
“I guess I’ll fall sleep again…” he said to break the short silence they had.
“Yeah… well… me too…”
    She turned around and closed her eyes.
“Would you be mad if I come closer to you…?” He asked
    She didn’t answer, but she felt his body against her. Then he put his arm on her waist.
“Can we sleep like this?” He asked again, this time with a whisper.
“I… don’t think it’s a good idea…”
“Why not? Are you comfortable?”
“Yes…”
“So?”
“We just… met… I…” she stopped talking.
“Don’t feel bad…”
    She turned around and stood face to face with him. Kristen was not able to see his beautiful blue eyes… but she didn’t care.
“What do you really want? I mean… Why you’ve come here?” Kristen asked
“What makes you think I want something from you?”
“Guys aren’t like this…”
“Like what?”
    She didn’t give him an answer.
“Never mind… just…” she kept silence.
    Kristen could feel his breath next to her face, and… he never took his hand away from her waist… so he was still hugging her.
    Their lips were gently touching, she felt a shiver down to her spine… then Kristen opened her mouth just a little. With his lips he caught Kristen’s bottom lip. Then he kissed her softly.
“Was it too bad?” He asked
“What?”
“The… kiss…”
“No… I… I like it…”
    He smiled and then JC kissed her again.
Chapter End Notes:
Leave some comments


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: school jc justin joey chris lance