The next morning I woke up, still on a high from making up with Justin, and the fact that he seemed genuinely excited about the baby. I watched him sleep for a few minutes, contentment finally settling over me after the past week, and immediately wanted to be as close to him as possible. I smiled as I slipped beneath the comforter and nudged Justin’s leg out of the way as I slipped in between them and stroked him a couple times before taking him into my mouth. He instantly hardened as my mouth attached to him, and as I completely took him into my mouth and started to move sucking on him slowly I heard a loud throaty groan from Justin as he started to wake up. I smiled to myself as I wrapped my hand around him and continued to work him as my mouth focused on his head, sucking slowly and purposefully like I knew he liked and he immediately thru the covers back so he could look at me with a lazy smile on his face. I looked up at him grinning, pleased with myself, and once again took him completely into my mouth as his hand tangled its way into my hair.

“Damn baby.”Justin groaned moving his hips beneath me as I continued to work his length.

I slowed down again, slowly sucking on him as I moved my mouth all the way off of him and back on making him groan out in pleasure as his hand tightened in my hair pulling it slightly. I knew that it wouldn’t take long for Justin to reach his peak now, so I completely took him all the way to the back of my throat and hummed slightly, causing him to shudder beneath me and I moved up and down on him a couple more times as he shot his load into my mouth coating the back of my throat as he panted above me. I swallowed all of him before letting him fall out of my mouth and crawling up his body, leaving a trail of kissing as I made my way up to his mouth and kissed him long and hard needing to feel close to him. I finally pulled away slightly and kissed his jaw line as his fingers lazily made patterns across the small of my back and up my side.

“I could get use to waking up like that.”Justin chuckled kissing my temple as I grinned against his chest where I had made my way to.

“Good.”I said my voice raspy as I looked up at him smiling.

Justin just grinned as he slightly rolled us over so I was on the bed and he was half on top of me. Justin’s mouth immediately attached to my neck nipping and sucking slowly, as his hand traveled slowly down my body, first squeezing and pinching at my nipples until they were standing on their peaks and then slowly down my stomach, until he dipped in between my legs which I had willingly opened for him to find me dripping wet, already ready for him.

“Damn babygirl.”Justin groaned as he immediately removed his hand and positioned himself between my legs.

Justin grabbed himself and slid himself up and down against my folds a few times causing me to squirm beneath him in anticipation.

“Please Jus.”I whined causing him to look up at me and grin as he hovered just above my lips, but not close enough for me to kiss him.

I moved my head up to capture his lips in a kiss but he just grinned and pulled back slightly just out of my reach teasing me. I groaned as he continued to move himself against me and my hips bucked as the tip of his head rubbed against my swollen clit causing him to chuckle slightly.

“I need you.” I whispered as I grabbed onto his hips trying to pull him down towards me.

Justin finally gave in and slowly pushed himself into my entrance as I thru my head back more than ready for the pleasure that was coursing thru my body. Justin’s hot mouth attached to my nipple sucking slightly as he painstakingly took his time slowly filling me up and pulling all the way out, still teasing me with his slow pace. I tried to buck my hips up towards his to set a faster rhythm, but he anticipated it and pulled back just as I did causing me to get no closer to him than I already was. My whole body was tingling and the slow pace he set was doing more teasing than anything, driving me completely insane.


Finally I couldn’t take it any longer and I moved my hands all the way up his back scratching lightly as I did so and locked my hands just behind his shoulders digging my nails in slightly. Justin slowly moved over to the other nipple as he moved his hips in a circular motion with only the tip of himself inside of me. I whimpered trying to relax as much as I could so Justin wouldn’t be expecting my next move. It must have worked because when I threw him off of me and immediately climbed on top of him lowering myself all the way onto him the look of shock on his face made me giggle. I bent over and lightly kissed the corner of his mouth as I started to feverishly move my hips back and forth against his grinding down onto him, instantly causing the fire inside of me to intensify about a million times. I moaned and thru my head back as my hips continued to rock against his, and my hands slowly made their way down my body caressing myself as I reached for Justin’s hands. He immediately obliged placing his hands in mine as his hips met my pace and he worked me from beneath grunting slightly with each movement. I placed one of his hands on my breast giving it a little squeeze and the other over top of my clit as I moved my hands behind me to hold myself up and I moved under the touch of his hands. Every part of my body was on fire and I wasn’t sure how long as I was going to be able to hold on. I let out a whimper trying to hold on as long as I could as Justin’s hand continued their assault on my body.

“Let go baby.”Justin gruffly said pushing me a little closer to the edge.

Every muscle in my body began to tighten as I tried to hold on for a few more seconds trying to wait on Justin. Justin could feel my walls beginning to tighten around him and saw the look of pure concentration and determination on my face before egging me completely over the edge, “Let it go baby, I’m right behind you.”Justin grunted out staring directly into my eyes.

I did as he said and thru my head back as wave after wave coursed thru my body causing Justin to grunt and buck up into me a little harder a few more times coming with me. My body completely went weak and I leaned forward collapsing on Justin’s chest trying to catch my breath. Justin’s hand slowly rubbed up and down my back as we both came down from our orgasms trying to regain our breathing.


“I don’t know what’s gotten into you this morning, but I could definitely get use to it.”Justin chuckled his chest vibrating beneath me.

“You.”I giggled looking up at him as he just raised his eyebrows at me.

I smiled my face softening, “I love you.”I whispered as I bent down slightly and lightly kissed him.

“I love you too.”Justin whispered back caressing the side of my face. “I’m so sorry about everything that’s happened this week.”Justin whispered staring at me, almost begging for forgiveness.

“Shh.”I breathed out leaning in and kissing him again, “Don’t worry about it, just hold me.”I replied closing my eyes and laying my head on his shoulder as he ran his fingers thru my hair humming softly to me.


I was almost back asleep when Justin’s voice startled me causing me to jump slightly, “As much as I’d love to stay in bed with you all day, we need to go get Brayden and you have a doctor’s appointment.”Justin reminded me a slight smile on his face.

I groaned for a split second before a mischievous grin took over my face, “Okay, but only if you get up and shower with me.”

“You’re gonna kill me today.”Justin chuckled as he rolled over causing me to fall off of him and stood up, offering me his hand to help me up.

“You love it.”I giggled taking his hand and slowly following him into the bathroom.


After our shower I was downstairs eating some fruit, while I waited on Justin to get finished primping and come down so we could leave. Justin finally made his way into the kitchen and kissed me on the cheek as he passed me and made his way over to the coffee pot.

“You want some?”Justin motioned as he started to make a pot.

“Would love some, but can’t.”I smiled softly placing my hand on my stomach as Justin’s eyes widened with recognition and he nodded as he turned back around to make his coffee.

“So…..do you want to stay and talk to J.C. while I go to the doctor?”I quietly asked as I got up and put my bowl in the sink and stood beside Justin.

“Wha??? NO!”Justin demanded causing me to take half a step back.

“Sorry, no, I want to go with you, and make sure you and the baby are okay.”Justin said his tone lightening as he stepped up and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I smiled up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him. I backed Justin up against the counter leaning into him as I continued to kiss him. Justin pulled back slightly chuckling, “We need to go, before this turns into round three.”

I just grinned at him as I kissed him lightly one more time and then turned around to gather up my things to leave as he poured himself a cup of coffee.


We made our way next door hand and hand and walked into the living room to see Chris, Joey, and Brayden in a pile on the floor wrestling. “Guys, he’s only four, be careful.”I winced as Joey body slammed Brayden into the floor, before Chris tackled Joey.

All three of them of them just looked up at us grinning. I shook my head as Brayden’s eyes lit up and he made a bee line for me. I barely caught him as he jumped into my arms giggling.

“Hey baby.”I smiled kissing him, “Did you have fun with the guys?”

“Yup, we watched ALL of the harry potter movies last night.”Brayden said his eyes wide.

“Oh really?” I asked laughing as he just nodded.

“Yeah ALL of them.”Chris said while shaking his head no as I just laughed.

I handed Brayden to Justin and walked up to Chris and hugged him, “Thanks for everything yesterday, and thanks for keeping him.”I whispered.

“No problem, everything okay?”Chris asked eyeing Justin.

I pulled back a little to look at Chris and smiled, “More than okay.”

“Good, I didn’t want to have to beat his ass.”Chris said as he jumped up and down with his fists in the air.

“Alright rocky, we gotta go.”I said shaking my head as I made my way towards the door. Justin and Brayden followed behind telling the guys goodbye as they made their way to the door.

We were sitting in the doctor’s office waiting on the doctor to come in with me on the table and Justin holding my hand as he held Brayden with his other arm. Finally the doctor came in and saw Justin and I both smiling talking and said, “Well you definitely look better than you did the other day.”

“I had a good morning.”I smiled as I glanced up at Justin who was grinning at me.

“Well let’s see how the baby’s doing.” The doctor smile as he lifted the paper blanket that was over my lap to start the internal ultrasound, since I was only about eight weeks along.

“Well, the heartbeat is great, and you can see the arms and the legs starting form here and here.” The doctor said pointing to some images on the screen.

Justin and I just looked at the screen and then slowly turned our gazes to each other both smiling. “I love you.”Justin whispered leaning down to kiss me.

“I love you too.”I smiled refusing to open my eyes and ruin the moment.

“What is that momma?”Brayden asked breaking me from my thoughts and causing me to look up at him.

“Jus?”I asked looking up at Justin not knowing what to say.

“Why don’t you get dressed and we’ll meet you outside?”Justin sighed looking at me unsure of what to say to Brayden. I nodded as I squeezed Justin’s hand and he slowly let go as he made his way out of the room with Brayden.

We managed to make it all the way to the car before Brayden asked, “How did that baby get in your belly momma? Did you eat it?”

I just looked at Justin with a shocked looked on my face and he just shrugged sheepishly not giving me any help. I sighed as I looked back at Brayden trying to figure a way to explain this to him, “Well Bray, babies need some time to grow before they join the world, your little brother or sister is too small to survive on their own right now, but they’re growing in mommy’s tummy until they are big enough to make it on their own, just like you had to.”I said hoping that he would accept my answer and not ask anymore questions.

“Okay, but HOW did he get in your belly?”Brayden asked exasperated refusing to forget his original question. I just looked at Justin begging for some help, but he refused to look at me as he focused on the road in front of him.


For once in my life I had no idea what to say to my son and I sighed as I looked back at him, “That’s a talk for you and daddy, I’m sure he’ll tell you when we get home, and I’m not around.” I said inadvertently throwing Justin under the bus but at the same time not knowing what to say to Brayden to ease his mind.

Justin just glared at me out of the corner of his eye, but I moved my hand up his thigh and gently rubbed back and forth, slowly relaxing him until he looked at me thru the corner of his eyes and said, “That’s not fair.”

“I know, but I love you, and I’ll make this up to you, but I can’t have this talk with him.”I said my voice almost cracking at the end.

Justin noticed and sighed as he took my hand in his and started to slowly rub his thumb back and forth across my hand, “I’ll talk to him, but you’re lucky you gave me such an incredible morning.”Justin grunted as I smiled up at him.

“Babe, if you can explain this to him so he stops asking questions, you’re night will be a thousand times better than this morning.”I grinned as I leaned over and kissed his cheek before lightly nipping at his neck before pulling back.


When we got back to the house I went into the bedroom to call my mom, while Justin sat downstairs trying to explain to Brayden how a baby got into my stomach. After talking to my mom and figuring out that she was not going to be home for Thanksgiving, I laid on the bed trying to decide what to do about the holiday. I’d never spent this much time away from my mom and I’d definitely never missed any holidays with her, and I wasn’t sure how I felt about missing this one. I was glad that Justin was around, so that it wasn’t just Brayden and I, but it still was weird to me to even think about celebrating without my mom. I was lying on the bed, lost in my own thoughts, causing me not to hear Justin as he made his way into the room. “What’s wrong baby?”Justin asked concerned as he sat down beside me and lightly placed his hand on my stomach, “You feeling alright?”

I just looked up at Justin with tears in my eyes not sure what to say. “Baby, what is it?”Justin asked brushing a piece of hair out of my face.

“It’s stupid.”I sighed as a couple tears spilled over against my will.

Justin reached up and brushed them away, “If you’re upset over it, it can’t be that stupid.”

I let go and started to openly cry as I looked up at Justin’s soft expression the concern evident on his face. I reached over and wrapped my arms around him, clinging to him as I cried into his chest and he rubbed his hand up and down my back trying to soothe me.


A few minutes later I pulled back and sighed as I looked at the giant wet spot on Justin’s chest where I had been crying. “You ready to tell me what has you so upset?”Justin asked softly forcing me to look at him.

“My mom isn’t going to be here for Thanksgiving.”I sighed looking down, “I know it’s stupid to get so upset over, but I’ve never not spent a holiday with her, and neither has Brayden.”I said the thought just occurring to me causing a new wave of tears to appear.

“Shhh, baby, that’s not stupid at all.”Justin sighed as he pulled me to him again not knowing what to say to ease my pain.

I just clung to him finding as much comfort from him as possible, “I guess we can invite the guys over, it won’t be the same, but at least if they are other people here it will keep me busy.”I sighed.

“What if we went to Tennessee?.....”Justin trailed off as I slowly peered up at him, “And saw my mom.” He almost whispered the last part not sure how I was going to feel about it.

I stared up at him, thinking about his question, the thought of spending the holiday with his family never having occurred to me. “We don’t have to if you don’t want.”Justin said with a hint of sadness to his voice when I still hadn’t answered him.

I looked up at him, amazed that he would give up spending time with his family, over the holidays, to make things easier on me, and fell even more in love with him right there. “No.”I smiled slightly looking up at him, “That sounds perfect.”

Justin just grinned as he bent his head down and softly kissed me. “Great! I’ll make the reservations right now.”Justin excitedly said as he started to go over minute details that I didn’t particularly care about at the moment.

I smiled seeing how happy Justin was to be able to go home and see his family and suddenly wasn’t as upset about not getting to spend the holiday with my mom.

“I’m gonna go check on Brayden and start dinner, I’ll leave you to make your phone calls.”I whispered as he just nodded and I kissed his temple and made my way out of the room.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj