Author's Chapter Notes:
So I just ordered VIP tickets to see Justin in NYC and I'm kinda on a high right now....so this shouldn't disappoint. :-)
A couple hours later Chris and I were sitting on the couch watching a movie when the front door opened. I reluctantly looked up and saw Justin standing sheepishly in the doorway holding a dozen yellow roses and bag that looked like it had ice cream in it. I immediately burst into tears, not sure if it was because of the pregnancy hormones, or because no matter what happened Justin still knew me better than anyone else and always had a way for making up for his actions. Justin slowly made his way towards me as Chris started to get up. “Brayden why don’t we go next door and see what the guys are doing?”Chris suggested picking up Brayden and spinning him around.

“Is J.C. there?!”Brayden asked excitedly, which broke my heart a little more.

“Let’s go see.”Chris smiled as he nodded at Justin and made his way out the door with Brayden.

“Hey.”Justin timidly said as he set the vase of roses on the table in front of me and gently sat down on the opposite end of the couch, putting as much distance in between us as possible.

“Is that ice cream?”I asked trying to see into the bag he was still holding.

“Yeah, cake batter.”Justin smiled slightly holding it up.

“Will you get me a bowl?”I asked as I wiped my eyes, trying to stop crying. Justin weakly smiled as he nodded and got up and made his way to the kitchen.


A couple minutes later Justin walked back in and handed me a heaping bowl of ice cream and sat down on the opposite end of the couch again. I took a bite of ice cream savoring the flavor, before I looked up at Justin who was watching me carefully plotting what I’m sure was his next move. I sighed and took another bite of ice cream as I scooted across the couch and snuggled up next to Justin and continued to eat my ice cream. Justin was a little shocked, but immediately put his arm around me and pulled me close to him. “I’m so sorry baby.”Justin sighed into my hair.

I closed my eyes, swallowing the bite of ice cream in my mouth before responding, “I just don’t understand what I did to make you not even want to touch me.” I whispered willing my voice not to crack.

“Baby no….”Justin started as he sat up some and turned me around so I was looking at him, “That’s not it all. I was just scared, you scared the shit out of me when you passed out and I had to take you to the ER, and then the doctor told you to take it easy, and I don’t think sex in the shower right after you were released from the hospital is taking it easy.”Justin sighed as he caressed my cheek.

I leaned into Justin’s hand missing his touch, “But what about when you got into bed?”I asked looking up at him with sad eyes.

“Do you know how hard it is to resist you? Especially when you have no pants on?” Justin chuckled bending down and placing one of the softest yet sweetest kisses on my lips.

I just giggled as I reached up and wrapped my hand behind Justin’s head and pulled him down to me, kissing him feverishly. I moaned into his mouth, as I worked his lips apart and deepened our kiss. Justin grunted and finally pulled away, much to my dismay. “See.”Justin groaned kissing me lightly again.

“Jus, the doctor said take it easy, no more panic attacks, trust me being with you is the least stressful thing in my life.”I sighed as I moved my bowl of ice cream to the table and turned so I straddled his lap as I crashed my lips down on his again.

Justin pulled away again, “You sure? I don’t want anything happening to you or the baby.”Justin said his eyes filled with concern as he rubbed my stomach.

I smiled at the sincerity of it, but had to giggle a little. “Jus, being with you makes me happier than I’ve been since I left you years ago, and sex is one of the best stress relievers.”I giggled causing Justin to throw his head back in laughter.

“But, if you ever think that you can get away from me by being an ass and drowning yourself in a bottle of whiskey again, we will have a serious problem.”I said suddenly becoming serious.

Justin sobered up immediately and looked into my eyes, “I know, I’m sorry, I just needed to cool off a little so I came down here to have a drink, and then when I crawled into to bed and we fought again and I made my way back down here I went a little overboard. Not that that’s an excuse, I know it won’t fix anything, and I’m sorry, but I promise I’ll make it up to you.”Justin said holding my gaze.

I nodded slowly as I slipped off his lap and cuddled up next to his side. “Okay, you just need to learn to talk to me.”I sighed rubbing the inside of his leg comfortingly.

“I know, I promise to talk to you first from now on, no more unnecessary yelling or alcohol.”Justin said kissing my temple.

“Okay, and you need to make up with J.C.”I almost whispered tracing little patterns on his knee with my finger, doing anything to distract myself from looking at him.

“What?”Justin asked a little bewildered.

“You two have been friends for way too long, and you have to work together, and Brayden has gotten really close to him, and you will eventually get over this, but in the meantime I don’t need to worry about any more fist fights between the two of you, so swallow your pride and forgive him.”I sighed still refusing to make eye contact.

“I’ll talk to him for you.”Justin sighed subconsciously rubbing his hand back and forth across my stomach at he talked.

“Thank you, I’m not sure I’m ready to forgive him yet, but I don’t want to keep Brayden away from him, and I don’t want the other guys to feel like they’re in the middle of your fight.”I relented and finally looked up at him.

Justin just nodded with a soft expression on his face, “That’s fair, I’m not promising we’re going to be best friends over night again, but I will make it a point to talk to him and forgive him.”

I gave him a weak smile as I leaned up and lightly kissed him, “Thanks.”


I sighed, relieved for the time being that things were back to as close to normal as they were going to get for a while. I picked my bowl of ice cream back up and took a bite before offering a bite to Justin. He just grinned as he took the spoon as I was offering him and then slowly licked his lips while staring directly at me, almost penetrating my soul. The look Justin was giving was enough to instantly set my insides on fire and I once again set the bowl of ice cream down, just in time for Justin to catch my lips in a deep and passionate kiss. I moaned as Justin pushed me back down onto the couch and I wrapped my legs around his waist trying to get as close to him as possible. Justin pulled away slightly, but his lips immediately found my neck and he started nipping and sucking making a trail down my neck into the dip of my shirt. I groaned and shifted under Justin at the sensations he was sending thru my body and could feel Justin’s growing member thru his jeans practically begging to be set free. “Mmm, Jus.”I mumbled as I ran my fingers thru his hair.

Justin ignored me as his hand dipped below my shirt, and grabbed ahold of my breast pulling it out of my bra, where his mouth instantly attached to it sucking on as he rolled it in his hand. “Juuustin….”I moaned drawing out his name as I arched my back into his hand and mouth. Justin took it as a moan of pleasure and quickly made his way over to the other breast repeating the same assault as he had on the other.

“Babe….”I sighed as I tugged on his curls causing him to look up at me confused.

“Call Chris, tell him to keep Brayden, and lets go upstairs.”I whispered looking at Justin’s swollen lips and flushed cheeks, and wanting nothing more than to let him continue where he left off.


Justin just nodded as he jumped up pulling his phone out of his pocket and reaching down offering me his hand, helping me up. I stood and started my trek towards the stairs, with Justin right behind me breathlessly muttering something to Chris. I turned the corner into our bedroom and immediately shed my shirt and bra and threw them towards the door where Justin had just appeared with an evil grin on his face. Justin hung up his phone and threw it on the end table as he pulled his shirt over his head, and unbuttoned his jeans letting them fall to the floor, before he made his way over to the bed and laid down beside me pulling me towards him. “God, I missed touching you.”Justin mumbled as he ran his hand down my side and caught his thumb in the hem of my sweatpants where he tugged gently.

I immediately lifted my hips letting Justin slide them down my legs as he bent over and softly kissed my stomach before pushing my legs apart, and throwing one over his shoulder as he disappeared in between them. I moaned and threw my head back and ran my hands down my sides grabbing onto the sheets as Justin hot mouth connected with my throbbing center instantly finding just the right spot and sucking on it slowly. I could feel him grinning against my thighs as he continued to suck on my clit, occasionally running his tongue over a few times causing my hips to buck beneath him.

“Uh…uh.”Justin grunted as he brought his hand up to my hip and pinned me to the bed continuing his assault.

“Jus……I’m gonna…..”I managed to yell out before convulsions completely over took my body causing me to shake from the core all the way to the tips of my toes and back up. Justin finally popped back up wiping his mouth off with his hand and grinning at me like a cheshire cat. I lazily grinned at him and reached for his hand as my body relaxed into the bed as I slowly came down from the high of my orgasm.


“That’s my baby.”Justin chuckled intertwining our hands as he laid half on top of me and gave me a light kiss on the lips, waiting on me to regain my composure. I sighed a contented sigh as I pulled Justin’s head down and feverishly kissed him, wanting more of him. Justin obliged as he scooted over and I made room for him to easily slip between my legs. I reached down and stroked him a few times making sure he was ready, although I knew he was, before I positioned him at my entrance. Justin slowly pushed himself in and grunted as he finally filled me completely up stretching me as far as he could. I moaned wrapping my legs around his waist pulling him closer to me as I ran my hands up and down his sides wanting to feel every inch of him. As I tightened my legs around his waist Justin moaned and quickly pulled all the way out of my before filling me up again. We almost instantaneously found a rhythm that worked for both us, both of us leaving little wet kisses all over the other person anywhere we could find.

“Juuuus.”I whined as I arched my back trying to force him deeper into me as he continued to move in and out. Justin just nodded as he unwrapped my legs from around his waist and sat up to his knees throwing both my legs up on his shoulders giving him better access as he picked up the pace and started slamming in and out of me making me grunt in pleasure with each thrust. I let out a long moan as my stomach muscles began to tighten and I felt the start of another orgasm about to take over. Justin knew I was ready to go over the edge and picked up more speed with each thrust as my walls finally tightened around him causing him to grunt out a “Fuuuck” as he went over the edge too, thrusting a couple more times before falling back on his knees and grinning at me as he gently set my legs down on the bed, and then climbed up beside me kissing my temple and pulling me to him, as I brought the covers up around us and snuggled deeper into his chest.

“I love you so much.”I sighed contented as I buried my head in his chest kissing it.

“I love you too, sweet girl.”Justin replied lightly kissing the top of my head.

“Good, so no more fighting.”I mumbled as I slowly started to drift off to sleep, completely exhausted from the previous couple days, and then making up with Justin.

“Definitely not.”Justin smiled as he closed his eyes finding sleep just as easily.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj