I woke up a few hours later to Justin sitting on the bed beside me singing. I smiled up at him finally feeling like a human again. “Where’s Brayden?” I asked sitting up.

“Your mom and him just left. They are going to dinner and a movie and we have the whole night to ourselves.” Justin said leaning over and kissing me.

“Oh?” I asked.

Justin chuckled “Yeah dinner will be ready in about fifteen minutes, but I should go down and check on it. Why don’t you take your time do whatever you gotta do and come down in a few?”

“Okay I’ll be right down.” I said as I got up and made my way into the bathroom to freshen up.

I slowly made my way downstairs and smelled something amazing. I came around the corner and couldn’t help but smile as I watched Justin standing over the stove stirring a pot. “Something smells amazing.” I commented as I walked over to Justin and wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his shoulder.

Justin turned around grinning and bent down to kiss me “Chicken cacciatore. Now go sit, it’ll just be a minute.”

“Well okay.” I said as I made my way to the table and sat down watching Justin cook. A couple minutes later Justin came over and sat two plates down on the table and sat down beside me.

“Thank you. You really didn’t have to do this.”I said as I started to eat.

“It’s no big deal, and someone has to take care of you.”Justin smiled.

“Not that I’m complaining, but I’ve made it this long with no one taking care of me. I’m pretty sure I can handle it.” I said smirking.

“I know you can take care of yourself, you just shouldn’t have to.” Justin said grabbing my hand.

“I don’t deserve you.” I said as Justin pulled me out of my chair and onto his lap.

“Don’t say that. I don’t deserve you.”Justin replied.
“Stop.” I said looking down and blushing.

“Stop being shy it’s true and I love you.”Justin said placing a light kiss on my mouth.

“I love you too.” I smiled as I leaned in to kiss him again. “Let’s go upstairs.”Justin whispered as he stood up picking me up with him and carrying me towards the stairs.

Justin laid me on the bed, pulled his shirt over his head, and let his jeans fall to the floor before sitting down on the bed. I pulled Justin over and started to kiss him before he stopped me. I looked up at him confused but he just grinned at me as he pulled my dress up over my head and quickly unsnapped my bra. “Lay down.” Justin said as he pushed me onto my stomach, “I told you I was going to pamper you tonight.”

Justin started to slowly rub my back as I closed my eyes and savored Justin’s hands on my body. I completely melted under Justin’s touch and I couldn’t take it any longer. I flipped over to Justin’s protests and forcibly brought his head down and feverishly kissed him. Justin gave in and kissed me and his hands roamed up and down my body. Justin had been so sweet to me all day and all I wanted was to be closer to him. I slid my hands down Justin’s sides and caught my fingers in his boxers and slowly started to move them down his body. Justin chuckled as he kicked his boxers off and removed my panties in one quick fluid motion. I just smiled as Justin climbed over top of me and I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer. Justin pushed himself all the way into me causing me to moan out his name. Justin just grinned and bent his head down and kissed me as he started to slowly move in and out of me. Justin pulled away slightly and started to kiss my neck driving me crazy. I ran my fingers thru Justin’s hair and started to slowly pull at his soft curls. Justin moaned as he sped up a little causing me gasp and hold on to him tighter. Justin groaned and slowed down a little as we both were starting to reach our climaxes. “Justin…”I groaned as I ran my fingers down his back.
“I know baby.” Justin grunted as he took a couple final thrusts and let go, causing me to go over the edge also. Justin fell on the bed beside me trying to catch his breath as he picked up my hand and kissed it.

“I love you.” I sighed as I laid my head on Justin’s chest.

“I love you too.” Justin said as he started to run his fingers thru my hair and gently sing to me.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj