I was still completely passed out when Brayden came bouncing into the room the next morning. When he jumped up on the bed and woke me up I immediately felt the room spin. I quickly got up and made my way to the bathroom leaving a bewildered Brayden on the bed where Justin was still sleeping. A couple minutes later I came back into the room to see Brayden beating Justin on the head trying to get him up. I couldn’t help but smile as I came over and smacked Justin in the chest making him groan and slowly wake up. “What time is it?”Justin groaned.

“About 8:15 and because you insisted I drink last night I’m sick and Brayden is hungry so this one is on you.”I said as I snuggled back under the covers and rolled over.

“I don’t think I can move.”Justin whined.

“Yeah, well I have about four years of early mornings on you, you can take this one.”I mumbled.

“I really hate you right now.” Justin groaned as he slowly got up picking Brayden up with him.

“Love you too babe.” I smirked as I slowly fell back to sleep hearing the door close behind them.

“Is momma okay?” Brayden asked as he sat down at the table while Justin poured him a bowl of cereal.

“Yeah bud why?” Justin asked pulling the advil out of the cabinet and taking a few before sitting down beside Brayden.

“Well she always gets up with me and she threw up this morning and when I throw up momma doesn’t let me get out of bed so I figure she must be pretty sick.” Brayden said reasoning with himself.

Justin smiled and finally laughed “No bud, she’s okay she’ll be up in a couple hours. So until then what do you say we go out and play in the pool?” Justin asked figuring he would try and keep the house as quiet as possible knowing it was his fault that I felt so bad.

“Okay!” Brayden giggled as he finished his cereal and ran upstairs to change into his swimming trunks. Justin just laughed as he grabbed his sunglasses and went to sit in the lounge chair so he could relax while Brayden played.

A couple hours later I slowly started to wake up still not feeling that great and mentally cussed Justin out for the night before. I slowly made my way into the bathroom and sat in the shower as I just let the water cascade down over my body hoping that it would make me feel somewhat better. The hot water finally ran out and I drug myself out of the shower to the medicine cabinet and took a handful of advil with a whole glass of water before going to look for something to wear. After I finally got dressed I grew suspicious that the house was so quiet and went to look for Justin and Brayden knowing they couldn’t be next door because the other guys had all drank way more than Justin and I put together. I finally spotted them on the deck and grabbed my sunglasses and a bottle of water and went out to see them. “Hey how’re you feeling?”Justin asked grinning up at me. I just sat on his lap and laid my head on his shoulder.

“That good huh?” Justin chuckled.

“This is not funny.” I moaned.

“I know, I’m sorry.” Justin said kissing my forehead.

“Momma come get in with me!” Brayden screamed causing me to wince in pain.

“Not right now, isn’t it about naptime?”I asked not even looking up.

“Moooom, I don’t take naps anymore! Naps are for babies.” Brayden chided as I just buried my head in Justins chest.
“Good try.” Justin whispered in my ear before turning towards Brayden “ Hey Brayden why don’t we go next door and see what the guys are doing?” Justin suggested as he rubbed my back.

“Okay! I’ll go change!” Brayden excitedly exclaimed as he climbed out of the pool and ran towards the house.

“You know they are going to kill you if you take him over there right?” I asked peeking up at him.

“Nah they’ll be happy to have a distraction from cleaning up.” Justin said.

“Oh, come on you can’t tell me that they are even out of bed yet, let alone that they are actually up and being productive.” I said wincing at the sunlight.

Justin just chuckled and said “Babe, unlike you, they are used to drinking, I’m sure they’ve all been up for a couple hours.”

“That is not even fair.”I groaned.

Justin just smirked at me “I know, how about I go over there for a little bit and help clean up and you can take a nap, and when I come back ill have your mom take Brayden to dinner and I’ll cook us dinner and spend the night pampering you.” Justin suggested.

“That sounds amazing.” I mumbled hugging him tighter.

“Yeah, I thought you might think so. Come on I’ll come tuck you in.”Justin said standing us both up and leading me into the house.

“You take such good care of me.”I smiled as I collapsed in bed and Justin pulled the covers over me and sat down beside me.

“It’s the least I can do.”Justin smiled as he bent down and kissed my forehead.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj