The next couple weeks were great and everything seemed to be falling into place nicely like everything was how it was supposed to be. Justin spent nearly all his time at our house only going home briefly to shower, and half the time he just grabbed a change of clothes and came back showering at our place. Brayden loved all the extra attention he was getting and loved having his dad around to do ‘guy things’ as Justin called it. I just loved watching my boys interact and get along so well and I loved the fact that Justin finally trusted me and everything with us was better than it had ever been. The guys complained some because Justin wasn’t around as much, but they ultimately all understood why Justin needed this time with me and Brayden and didn’t really say much although they were constantly popping up at the house for surprise visits and I quickly realized that with Justin I was also stuck with his four best friends. Not that I really minded J.C. and I were still close and Brayden loved Chris’s antics since he acted like he was four also. Needless to say there was never a dull moment around my house anymore. Plus the fact that Halloween was tonight and everyone was excited for the party that they had been planning for almost a month. I did admit the more I heard about it the more fun it sounded and Justin was ecstatic to get to take Brayden trick or treating beforehand.

Justin was more excited to get the events of the night started than Brayden was. Justin actually had been walking around in his costume all morning and after seeing his dad all dressed up Brayden had been begging me to put his costume on also. I finally convinced Justin to take his costume off until it was time to go knowing that Brayden would inevitably get something on his if he wore it all day. Come to think of it I’m surprised Justin hasn’t got anything on his yet either.

Just then Chris and Joey came barreling through the door arguing over something yelling for Justin to come be the deciding factor. I loved these boys to death but they had absolutely no manners and after about a day none of them felt the need to knock anymore, and half the time they were somewhere in the house when I wasn’t even home. Upon listening closer I realized they were arguing over c.d.’s to play at the party. I shook my head as the three stood in the hall debating on music and made my way past them up the stairs to take a shower while I had a chance.

I stood in the shower enjoying the hot water that was cascading down my body and started to relax when I heard the curtain shift and two strong arms wrap around my waist. I smiled as he pulled me to him pressing his body against mine.


“Where’s Brayden?”I asked turning to face him.


“With Joey and Chris.”Justin mumbled before feverishly kissing me. God, I loved the way he made me feel and how he could so easily make me completely melt. Not another word was said during the rest of the shower as we completely ravished one another reveling in each other and the things we were doing to the other. Justin never ceased to amaze me, as he thrust himself into me repeatedly each time hitting just the right spot and making me scream for him. He loved knowing he turned me on so much and I think he did things purposely just to hear my yell his name, but I didn’t care. Just as long as he kept doing what he was doing he wasn’t going to hear any complaints from me anytime soon.

After finishing our shower Justin and I slowly made our way downstairs to find Joey and Chris on the floor in front of the t.v. playing a video game while Brayden sat on the couch watching. “Glad to see you guys are paying so much attention to Brayden.”I said as I sat down pulling Brayden onto my lap and kissing his head as he giggled.


“He’s fine.”Chris mumbled focused on his game.

“Come on guys we need to finish getting stuff ready for the party before dinner.”Justin said throwing a pillow towards them.


“Can I help?”Brayden asked jumping up.


“Sure.”Justin laughed as he picked him up and followed Joey and Chris out the door. I just shook my head as I got up to go start dinner.

As we finished up dinner I watched in amusement as Justin and Brayden chattered excitedly about the upcoming events of the night. “Alright Brayden run upstairs and wash your face and hands so we can get you into your costume.”I said as his eyes lit up.


“Finally!”Brayden exclaimed as he ran out of the kitchen towards the stairs.


“Does that mean I can put my costume on now too?”Justin asked grinning at me.


“Yes.”I laughed as Justin got up and kissed me on the forehead and said, “Thanks”, before walking out of the room behind Brayden.

I put the dishes in the sink and followed the boys upstairs to get ready myself.
I’m not sure who had more fun trick or treating; Justin or Brayden. I had to practically run to keep up with the two of them the whole time. By the time we got back to the house Brayden was so worn out he went straight to bed and Justin was in complete party mode and was ready to rush next door and start the party.
“Come on Abs were going to be late!” Justin whined as he grabbed my hand to pull me towards the door.


“Justin you can’t be late to your own party.” I laughed “Just let me tell my mom Brayden’s asleep and that were leaving.”


“Fiiiine.” Justin whined as I shook my head at him and walked into the other room to talk to my mom.


“Okay I’m ready.” I said returning a couple seconds later.


“It’s about time.” Justin said as he ushered me out the door.

The party was just started to get busy as Justin and I walked in. We were immediately greeted by Joey who placed drinks in both of our hands. “I wasn’t really planning on drinking tonight.” I said looking up at them.


“Oh come on, how often do we get a chance to drink and have a little fun?”Justin asked.


“I know, but I am more of thinking that there is a four year old next door who will be up at eight tomorrow whether mommy is hung-over or not.” I said handing Justin my drink.


“It will be okay; you can have a couple, and worse comes to worse I will get up with him.” Justin said handing me my drink back.


“Promise?” I asked skeptical.


“Of course, now take a drink and lets go dance.” Justin smirked. I just smiled knowing there was no arguing with him and followed him out onto the make shift dance floor the guys had put up. Justin was right after a couple of drinks I did start having more fun and started mingling more talking to all the people who were there most of who I didn’t know. The party didn’t start to wind down until about three that morning and I literally had to drag Justin next door and make him go to bed reminding him the whole time that he promised to get up with Brayden the next morning.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj